Trying to upgrade to 3.1.1, compile says missing CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER?

24 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

David Clark

غير مقروءة،
11‏/01‏/2022، 5:30:27 م11‏/1‏/2022
إلى opendnp3
I am new to Buildroot and I am trying to build the new version plus upgrade to OpenDNP3 3.1.1.
Almost everything seems to be building at this time but opendnp3 causes an error in the build process. It states the CMAKE_CXX_COMPIILER is not defined, but gcc and g++ are installed.
Any thoughts?

David Clark
Grid Bridge Inc

Adam Crain

غير مقروءة،
13‏/01‏/2022، 12:55:19 م13‏/1‏/2022
إلى opendnp3
Hi David,

This is more of a buildroot/cmake question TBH and I have no experience with buildroot.  There's nothing specific about the way OpenDNP3 uses cmake that would cause an error differently than any other cmake-based library.

I'd ask someone in the buildroot community.

Adam

David Clark

غير مقروءة،
13‏/01‏/2022، 1:22:45 م13‏/1‏/2022