c# API docs

markwi...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2022, 10:22:51 AM10/4/22
to opendnp3
Hi all

I'm working on an RTU implementation using c#. I have managed to install the required dependencies and the OpenDNP3 nuget libraries install and they compile fine.

However, I'm having trouble finding any documentation that describes the C# DNP3 API. So far, all I have found is the C# outstation example program here:

I'm having trouble seeing how the demo program works - it creates some binary and analog points, and then, when the user presses return, it updates some points - but I can't see how the ChangeSet maps to the points that were created upon program and added via the databaseTemplate at startup. I'm presuming the API is documented somewhere?

Any pointers gratefully received.

Many thanks

Mark.

markwi...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2022, 11:34:50 AM10/4/22
to opendnp3
I should add that it is version 3.1.2 of OpenDNP3 that I have installed, as I haven't worked out how to install the Rust version.

markwi...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 4:02:09 AM10/5/22
to opendnp3
Scratch that - I've installed version 1.1.0