enable/disable unsolicited messages at any time

小紅

Mar 10, 2022, 4:15:31 AM3/10/22
to opendnp3
Hi all:

When the outstation was created, OutstationConfig.allowUnsolicited was already set.
Is there any way to enable/disable unsolicited messages anytime after the outstation is established?

Is there anything I need to pay attention to and I didn't notice it, please let me know, Thank you so much.
Red

Adam Crain

Mar 10, 2022, 7:15:08 PM3/10/22
to opendnp3
No, generally speaking, an outstation either supports unsolicited messages or it doesn't.

I've never encountered a use case where you needed to change this on an active session.

You can always just destroy the existing channel, disconnect, and create a new one with the other setting.

小紅

Mar 10, 2022, 7:38:35 PM3/10/22
to opendnp3
Thanks for your reply.