package and send dnp3 messages

小紅

Jan 11, 2022, 11:27:49 AM1/11/22
to opendnp3
How can I find any way to package and send dnp3 messages to the master in the java version?

小紅

Jan 27, 2022, 9:57:30 PM1/27/22
to opendnp3
Hi all:
  1. How do I set up the response to master polling to update the information needed for polling.
  2. I need to receive the master AnalogOutput signal, and I found the CommandHandler interface and implemented it, but I haven't found a way to parse and capture the AnalogOutput content.
Is there anything I need to pay attention to and I didn't notice it, please let me know, Thank you so much.
Red

小紅

Jan 28, 2022, 12:32:49 AM1/28/22
to opendnp3
Update the first question above
  1. How do I set up the response to master polling to update the "real-time" information required by the polling.
Supplementary Instructions:
    It is known that after Outstation apply, the data will be updated and the unsolicited response will be executed, but if there is no continuous update, the old data will be sent when the master polls, and the continuous data update will cause the unsolicited response to continue to be executed. What is needed is to update the data only when the master polls.

Adam Crain

Jan 29, 2022, 11:59:16 AM1/29/22
to opendnp3
Use Outstation.apply for everything.

If you don't want to support unsolicited, then just disable it.

小紅

Feb 16, 2022, 10:47:51 PM2/16/22
to opendnp3
Your answer was very helpful.

When the outstation was created, OutstationConfig.allowUnsolicited was already set true.
Is there any way to enable/disable unsolicited messages at any time?

Thanks for your answer.

小紅

Feb 22, 2022, 3:19:41 AM2/22/22
to opendnp3
Hi all:

Same as the previous question
When creating an outstation, some parameters are already set, such as EventConfig PointClass. When I want to change the PointClass or enable/disable the unsolicited case, what should I do?

Or can I set the content of class0,1,2,3 at the same time?

Thanks for your answer.
Red