IDataReader Mapping to n Destination Values

Jan Leimbach

Oct 7, 2020, 11:41:54 AM10/7/20
to AutoMapper-users
Hello,

I use AutoMapper heavily to map my DB results via IDataReader to my entities.
As I need to support a legacy db, I need to map one row with a column containing comma seperated  values to N instances of my Destination Type.

I was googling for hours, but I still have no clue if this is possible with automapper?

Thanks for helping out,
Jan

Jan Leimbach

Oct 7, 2020, 11:55:38 AM10/7/20
to AutoMapper-users
I need to add, that I thought about handling this problem in the query/db like splitting the value into n rows.
As a matter of fact its an system I have no control about and its using some quite old RDBMS (Firebird 2.5 *sigh*) I'm a little lost here too.