So glad to be back!

Thomas

Jul 16, 2009, 6:09:04 PM7/16/09
to Autoimmune Support Group
I really missed this group and I am so glad to be back. I will post
more shortly.

AUTOIMM...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2009, 6:10:43 PM7/16/09
to autoimmune-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Thomas! I thought you (and others) could use this in order to further yourself helping yourself.

Barb-----
If you don't like something change it. If you cannot change it, change your attitude.

Snoop, Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa -- land the tix you need for this summer's biggest tours. Tourtracker.com

Hopeful Sojourner

Jul 17, 2009, 3:37:42 AM7/17/09
to autoimmune-s...@googlegroups.com
And sometimes the best way to help yourself is to reach out and help others do the same.  I passed along the idea that testosterone therapy might be something that would help people suffering from pulmonary hypertension (PAH) to a board member of the Pulmonary Hypertension Association.  She passed it on to the three main physicians doing research on PH.  In the meantime, her physician did a testosterone level on her and she is now undergoing testosterone therapy.  Hard to believe that supporting others as well as yourself can make a good size impact on so many others!  It all starts with believing in yourself and that is where you and I began!  See what you started, Barb!!! LOL

AUTOIMM...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2009, 6:58:28 PM7/17/09
to autoimmune-s...@googlegroups.com
UH OH sorry to make waves LOL (actually I love making waves and making people think) I didn't do that, you did! Good for you!

You are and always have been one of my favorite people that have come out of starting this whole thing.

Barb
Some days all I wanna be is a missing person.