severe back pain..not normal kind

lg

Oct 6, 2011, 12:58:59 PM10/6/11
to autoimmune-s...@googlegroups.com
I started having severe back pain in middle of night...not like bad mattress or sore from stacking wood. It is aching/burning pain from my lungs down to butt.  I have had kidney issues in my past and know it is possible but not running high fever.
i know that just laying down is bad so i still have walked the dogs with taking my break through pain pill...helped. I even tried muscle relaxant  as well as my normal lyrica...and i am on pain patch.
 Hot bath worked the best...as heating pad...but other wise it just constant aching burning pain at about 7/8. I could not sleep hardly at all last night.
 I do have hernia and ruptured  disc in lower back....but have not done anything to irratate them and they hurt different than this, they are more specific.
 I appreciate any ideas on what might be or how to help relieve the pain. Thank you loree