Intro

Jasmine Ojala

Jul 16, 2009, 5:16:37 PM7/16/09
to autoimmune-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello !
A little about me:
I am a 24 year old mother of 2 (a 3 year old son, Gabriel and a 23 month old daughter, Violet), married to Ross for 5 and a half years. I am a student midwife and a stay at home mother.
I was just recently diagnosed with a Small-Vessel Vascuilis (Wegener's Granulomatosis) and have been started on cytoxan and prednisone.  I am still reeling from the diagnosis- I have yet to get my bearings.
Nice to "meet" everyone!

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸-:¦:-¸.·' ´)¸.·'´)
~Jasmine Rae Ojala~
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´-:¦:-`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

AUTOIMM...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2009, 6:12:47 PM7/16/09
to autoimmune-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jasmine Rae
  Welcome! We all understand. My first diagnosis (also called DX) was at age 16. We are all here for you!

Barbara Yodice, Founder of the Autoimmune Information Network and Multiple Autoimmune Disease Patient
PO Box 4121
Brick NJ 08723
732-664-9259
www.aininc.org

Snoop, Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa -- land the tix you need for this summer's biggest tours. Tourtracker.com