Anyone remember Frank Oquendo?

LXII

Jun 17, 2021, 6:27:35 PMJun 17
I wonder if this will actually let me post, and if it does I wonder if any of you will see it.
I'm Frank Oquendo's son (you may or may not remember/know him, he died a while back if you didn't know) and I've been looking over old stuff from my dad because I don't remember that time very well. I know he had Acadx.com going back in the day, but I was so young I didn't know what it was.
If anyone (mainly Tony Tanzillo since I've seen his name around the forums and he looks knowledgeable) could fill me in on any details about the work he did that would be sweet. Thanks guys... if you see this.