DelphiARX Page Online

Tony Tanzillo

Jul 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/17/98
I've added a page to my website dedicated to DelphiARX.

It currently has the DelphiARX SDK and several examples
(which were pulled out of posts here). More to come.

--
/*********************************************************/
/* Tony Tanzillo Design Automation Consulting */

Tony Tanzillo

Jul 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/17/98
Sadik - All fixed now.

SADIK MURAT YUKSEL wrote:

> Tony,
> The link in your main page to DelphiARX page doesn't seem valid. It
> returns famous error 404. Is there something with my browser or with
> your site.

SADIK MURAT YUKSEL

SADIK MURAT YUKSEL

Jul 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/19/98
Thanks Tony.

Tony Tanzillo wrote:

> Sadik - All fixed now.

SADIK MURAT YUKSEL

Jul 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/19/98
Tony,
It still gives the same error message given below;
"Page Not Found

The Server [ourworld.compuserve.com] was unable to find the following
page:

Page [arx\DelphiARX.htm]
User [tonyt]
Category [homepages]. "
I think there is stil some problem with it.

Tony Tanzillo

Jul 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/19/98
Seva - If you go to the main page, there's a link
to the Delphi page, and on that page, there's a
link to The DelphiARX page.

Seva Minkovich wrote:

> Tony, I have a message:
>

> Page Not Found

Tony Tanzillo

Jul 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/19/98
This is the URL, which works for me:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tonyt/delphi/arx/delphiarx.htm

If you can't get there with it, then go to the main
page, and follow the links to it.

Seva Minkovich

Jul 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/19/98
Thank you, last URL works, I have downloaded 3 examples, but next 2
references to files instead of URLs.

Tony Tanzillo wrote:

--
Best regards,
Seva Minkovich IES Ltd. ,

Link Davis

Jul 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/20/98
I see this has already been covered in another thread.

Link Davis wrote in message <6p0elj$f4...@adesknews2.autodesk.com>...
>From the DelphiARX page:
>
>There is also no gurantee that it works, and there is no gurantee that its
>author will maintain and/or update it to work with future releases of
>AutoCAD. In short, that means that if you invest a significant amount of
>coding in DelphiARX, you may find yourself in a pickle when R15 arrives.

>Comments?

Link Davis

Byron Blattel

Jul 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/20/98
I suspect that enough people offering enough money will change this. The
formerly Japanese web site now has an English page for the topic (albeit an
odd translation). Maybe the disclaimer is intended to take the heat off.

--

----+----------------------------------------------
| Byron Blattel
| CADwerx---Applications for AutoCAD
|
| e-mail: cad...@texas.net
| web site: http://lonestar.texas.net/~cadwerx
| fax #: 1(512)892-0920

topovlexc

Dec 23, 2012, 10:45:43 PM12/23/12
We can develope the application
"Convertor autolisp to delphi source?
Please, you contact us for future collaboration, at the forum

HomePage………….
Downloading free version & personally version (after you make user account)
http://lisp2arx.3xforum.ro/post/22/1/DOWNLOADING_CLICK_HERE_/

VLAXCOMPILER features, Upgrade2012 VLISP to VirtualC+LISP ,the new programming language for all ‘CAD platforms
1. embedding math equations in LISP ( huge formulas mathematical to AutoLISP)
2. embedding C+ in AutoLISP http://lisp2arx.3xforum.ro//redir.php?http://www.puiubrat.3x.ro/lisp2arx/lisp2arx_jpg/DFN_GEO2UTM2.pdf
3. convert autolisp to sources C++SDS/ADS (experimental phase)www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TPPW3i4v9A

4. compile the .doc to .autolisp
5. compile the .doc to .lsp