Can't close tabs

Yaniv Lev-Ari

Jun 27, 2024, 9:00:08 AM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to AutoControl
close tabs.jpg
I wanted to create a trigger that will close all tabs of linkedin, but when I press the combination - it doesn't close any tab
What am I missing?

AutoControl support

Jun 27, 2024, 1:07:28 PM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to AutoControl
The URL condition on the trigger side is checked against the active tab of the current window. Its purpose is to make a trigger to work or not depending on the page you are currently viewing.
In order to apply an action to a specific set of tabs, you have to specify the conditions for that tab set in the action side, under the "Apply to" field:
image.png