The extension does not work at all on Arc Browser

Animus120

Jun 18, 2024, 4:23:39 AMJun 18
to AutoControl
I've been using this extension on Edge without any issue, but I decided to switch to the Arc Browser when I updated my Windows to Windows 11 and now it's not working at all. I tried installing this extension on Edge again and it works just fine, but I want to completely switch to Arc Browser so I would like it if this extension can be updated to work on the Arc Browser.

AutoControl support

Jun 18, 2024, 4:01:01 PMJun 18
to AutoControl
Thanks for bringing that up. The Arc browser seems to be a very different variation of Chrome. It may be possible to make AutoControl work in it, but there will be some unsupported features.
We'll have to investigate further.

Animus120

Jun 19, 2024, 11:21:08 AMJun 19
to AutoControl
If you can make at least the macro to rebind keys, that'll be great. I mostly use this extension to re-map my Mouse Button to:
1. Reload Page
2. Open Bookmark/Link on the same tab

If you can get those two features to work on Arc Browser (I'm on the Windows version) I'll be very happy.