Cycle Through Tabs using Scroll Wheel (& R Mouse button)

WA M

Jun 9, 2024, 7:12:03 AMJun 9
to AutoControl
Hello, I am one of those that has migrated to AutoControl from Smart Gestures.

I've got most things working fine and even some things that work much better than before.
The only thing I can't replicate is cycling through tabs using the scroll wheel while the right mouse button is pressed down.

The nearest I've got is clicking the right mouse button once then moving the scroll wheel but that will move just one tab.

Is there a way I can achieve this so while using the scroll wheel it will cycle through several tabs?

Best regards, Tony

AutoControl support

Jun 9, 2024, 6:20:28 PMJun 9
to AutoControl
Yes, please see the link below. The last 2 actions switch to the left/right tab using the mouse wheel.
http://autocontrol.app/viewSettgs?Common+gestures.acs