I want to click to access my extensions and auto-translate a news article website?

Martelle

Jun 2, 2024, 3:49:56 AMJun 2
to AutoControl
Can anyone ELI5 this to me, kindly, I want to be more productive at work and moving my mouse if unnecessary makes things slower imo

AutoControl support

Jun 2, 2024, 5:38:25 PMJun 2
to AutoControl
It's not clear what extensions you are referring to. It looks like you want to automate or simplify a procedure that takes several steps, but it's not clear what those steps are.
Can you please explain the situation in more detail.

Rightclick

Jul 2, 2024, 10:48:11 PM (3 days ago) Jul 2
to AutoControl
If it's to toggle translation of the current page, for the Google Translate extension icon in the omnibar, then I had to use Autohotkey. If you would like the script, I can provide it but it's a bit finicky. You would also need to create images of the omnibar icon that are accurate for your system for the ImageSearch function to work.