Open New Tab but close tab if it is more than 3 tabs

faceless spore

Jun 21, 2024, 7:52:42 PMJun 21
to AutoControl
Hi guys, I'm just trying this AutoControl App for my google form.
The plan is to open new tab after the tab has been finished loading, but I want it to close the previous tab when total tabs is greater than 3.
Could you please enlighten me?

Thanks!

AutoControl support

Jun 23, 2024, 6:57:56 AM (13 days ago) Jun 23
to AutoControl
The following action will be triggered whenever a Google Forms page finishes loading.
The action will open a new tab, then it will activate that new tab, and then it will close the previously active tab if the current window has more than 3 tabs.
image.png

The attached file has the same configuration shown above. You can import the file by opening AutoControl's settings page, then go to "Options" and then click on "Restore from file" or "View file".

Open new tab and closed previous.acs

faceless spore

Jun 24, 2024, 12:32:20 AM (12 days ago) Jun 24
to AutoControl
Thanks for the response!

Much appreciated :)