Open Current Tab's URL in New Incognito Window

peter quitzgard

Jun 14, 2024, 3:08:18 PMJun 14
to AutoControl
Hello, I have created a new toolbar button, which opens a new incognito window from the currently active tab's URL,  but the newly created window will always open up unfocused,
as a background window, and with a size and position I don't want. Is there a way
ok making it becomes the active window, right after it is opened? And making it gets maximized as well. The action should resemble the behavior as when the "Open link in incognito window" context menu option is used with a link.

peter quitzgard

Jun 14, 2024, 3:18:31 PMJun 14
to AutoControl
I already tried with the "Focus", "Maximize" and "Fullscreen" window actions, but to no avail.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

AutoControl support

Jun 14, 2024, 7:12:06 PMJun 14
to AutoControl
This should work:

image.png

peter quitzgard

Jun 14, 2024, 7:32:43 PMJun 14
to AutoControl
It doesn't work, it has the same effect than the previous action I was trying. Like if the rest of the
actions weren't able to be applied to an incognito window.

AutoControl support

Jun 14, 2024, 9:17:45 PMJun 14
to AutoControl
Please go to chrome://extensions/?id=lkaihdpfpifdlgoapbfocpmekbokmcfd and enable "Allow in Incognito".

peter quitzgard

Jun 14, 2024, 10:24:07 PMJun 14
to AutoControl
Alright, that was the reason it wasn't working as expected, it turns out incognito mode wasn't allowed for the extension,
even when I didn't remember disabling it before, and that's why I didn't care to take a look about its state. Now the task
works fine, even after deleting  the "focus" action from it.

Thanks.