Empty "Condition" Option Box

peter quitzgard

Jun 28, 2024, 2:30:46 AM (8 days ago) Jun 28
to AutoControl
Hello, I just noticed there is a new option called "must" for the "URL" conditions,
but it seems that change made the already set option from previous actions
get emptied:

Involved actions keep working fine. Should I
set them again for each of the emptied ones?

Thanks.

AutoControl support

Jun 28, 2024, 12:35:30 PM (8 days ago) Jun 28
to AutoControl
That's only a visualization error. It doesn't affect the proper functioning of the condition. On the next update it will be fixed.
You can set the value again if you wish, but it's not really important.