Massive Quake during 2012 April

Siva Kumar

Apr 11, 2012, 5:25:07 AM4/11/12

           ed;wp & ,g;gbf;F,

                rpth

L&T-ECC Division   This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary. Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T Construction. If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.
L&T Construction.

Massive Quake during 2012 April.pdf

Balaji Keddin

Apr 12, 2012, 2:10:41 AM4/12/12
to autoca...@googlegroups.com
what are the commands can be used to compress a file to get optimum file size?

Ideas are welcome..................

image002.jpg
image001.jpg

Raj Kumar

Apr 12, 2012, 2:13:31 AM4/12/12
to autoca...@googlegroups.com
use the purge

option

-purge = -pu

and saved in latest auotcad (version) format

and delte unwanted layers blocks and xref pa
--
Myspace Comments - I Love You

Google

Friends are like pieces of a puzzle. If you lose one it will never be complete again, I just want you to know that you are one of those pieces in my life I can’t afford to lose.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg