Update on autobahn-js maintainership

Omer Akram

Jan 11, 2019, 11:56:04 AM1/11/19
to Autobahn
Hi!

I am glad to announce that I will takeover maintainership of autobahn-js, I will be working to fix any gaps in its documentation, ensure it works better under Electron (personally interested) and general bug fixes. I will also be looking to automate its release process.

About me:
I am Omer Akram, I live in Multan, Pakistan. I have been working with Crossbar.io for close to 2 years as a developer. Previously I worked for 6 years at Canonical on Ubuntu as a QA Engineer. I am still a very active part of the Ubuntu community. At Crossbar, I initially started on autobahn-java and updated its WAMP implementation to v2, I still maintain it.

I am really looking forward to work closer with the Crossbar/Autobahn community.

Cheers!