Autobahn not working with electron

Stoyan Stoyanov

Jun 4, 2018, 10:30:33 AM6/4/18
to Autobahn

Hi guys,

I am building an electron app with ReactJS and AutobahnJS. Autobahn works fine before wrapping the app with electron but it stops working with electron.

I get the following error message:
Unhandled exception raised: TypeError: Cannot read property 'on_internal_error' of undefined
at Connection../node_modules/autobahn/lib/connection.js.Connection._create_transport (connection.js:152)
at retry (connection.js:279)
at Connection../node_modules/autobahn/lib/connection.js.Connection.open (connection.js:408)

I am using autobahn version 18.3.2.
and electron version 2.0.2.

I saw that this was pointed out in other issues but I am also loading autobahn with
var autobahn = require('autobahn')

Any help would be appreciated!