2008-2013 Nissan Rogue Key Fob Battery Change Instructions with Photos

Paul

Mar 12, 2013, 10:49:03 AM3/12/13
to auto-...@googlegroups.com
If the combination car key and keyless entry remote control for your 1st generation (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) Nissan Rogue isn't working so well after a few years, you probably need to replace the battery. To view my quick tutorial for changing the battery, click on the link below.

Here's the DIY instructions page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Nissan-Rogue-Key-Fob-Battery-Replacement-Guide/index.html

The steps should be similar for other Nissan SUV or truck vehicles like the Murano, Armada, Frontier, Titan, Xterra and Pathfinder.

I hope someone finds it to be helpful.

Cheers,
Paul

domi...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2014, 2:30:57 PM8/11/14
to auto-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately the pictures and process shown at that link do not match the fob for my 2012 Rogue or my wife's 2013 Rogue.

Becky Bible

May 1, 2016, 1:10:28 PM5/1/16
to Auto Repair

Becky Bible

May 1, 2016, 1:13:09 PM5/1/16
to Auto Repair
Paul, I own a 2010 Rogue, as of two days ago, when I pushed the button to lock or unlock my car, the horn beeped and the lights would flash.. it isnt doing that anymore?  whats the problem, does it need a new battery?

J.J. Feregrino

Jan 4, 2018, 11:23:08 AM1/4/18
to Auto Repair
We have a video we created to show you how to replace the battery in your Nissan Rogue key fob here:  https://youtu.be/OVvmA1yBFvE