multiselection combobox

MZ MT

Feb 19, 2024, 10:20:52 PMFeb 19
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Hi there,

My name is Zairul frm Malaysia,

I'm wondering how to go about using this multiselection combobox on the Auto Clicker.

Appreciate your advice on this matter.

Thanks.
multiselect-combonbox.jpg
1-2.jpg
multiselect-combonbox_code.jpg

Dhruv TechApps

Feb 20, 2024, 12:13:24 AMFeb 20
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
For multiselect you need two action.
action 1 - to open the dropdown
action 2- to select the option

repeat above two actions for another option select.

MZ MT

Feb 20, 2024, 12:27:26 AMFeb 20
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I'm sorry i'm still new with Auto Clicker and not that well versed, so what do i put on the ELEMENT FINDER and VALUE ?

MZ MT

Feb 20, 2024, 4:34:52 PMFeb 20
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
ok i think i know how to do the Action 2 : select

but how to open a dropdown ?

MZ MT

Feb 20, 2024, 8:10:15 PMFeb 20
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
On this form, only 2 fields i'm unable to automate

The select BRANDS (listbox) and UPLOAD RECEIPT.

Could you help me with it ?

This is the link:
https://jcms.com.my/contest/opka

Dhruv TechApps

Feb 20, 2024, 11:29:11 PMFeb 20
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
 I have attached screen shot and configuration file. You cant upload file through extenion
Screenshot 2024-02-21 095814.png
com.my.json

MZ MT

Feb 21, 2024, 10:17:59 AMFeb 21
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

MZ MT

Feb 28, 2024, 2:08:39 AMFeb 28
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
There is one quiz question which is random and i will have to select the correct answer. The question changes every time we open the page. I believe we should use If Else is it ? Can you give me the solution pls;

Here is the link to the page

https://jcms.com.my/contest/petrolmart/question/TuaFpRInGflzNvr6OxUE6

Thanks

MZ MT

Feb 29, 2024, 1:48:19 PMFeb 29
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill

They are using radio buttons.

Ok.. I have Identified that the quiz contents have these texts as the correct answers:

"All of the above", "Contour", "10 April 2024", "1886" & "True" (only one True or False question in the quiz)

I have tried all night to complete it but failed to do so. Pls help me in solving this matter.

Thank you.

Dhruv TechApps

Mar 1, 2024, 12:06:35 AMMar 1
to MZ MT, Auto Clicker - AutoFill
try //label[contains(text(),"True")]

value as blank

Thanks and Regards,
Dhruv Techapps

Dhruv TechApps

Mar 1, 2024, 12:30:40 AMMar 1
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
You can combine them into single element finder using or condition .

//select/options[contains(text(),"All of the above") or contains(text(),"Contour")]

MZ MT

Mar 1, 2024, 4:50:56 AMMar 1
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I did that already but no changes made on the quiz form. Pls see my attachment files.

Ok let me walk you through again....

First i fill up this form;
https://raya2024.coca-cola.com.my/contest-form/

I fill up the details,  tick the check button, upload image and then click Next, everything synced with the configuration page. Then come the quiz page;

https://raya2024.coca-cola.com.my/contest-form/#gf_2

Here is where i stuck. The page is a simple 1 QUESTION quiz form page but I'm not able to make it sync with auto Clicker - AutoFill after so many tries.

Appreciate if you could assist me on this quiz page only. I've been trying all day long since last night to no avail.

Configuration1.jpg
Form-Page.jpg

MZ MT

Mar 1, 2024, 7:39:38 AMMar 1
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Thanks a lot for the configuration. BTW, lastly to complete the form, I want to do an auto submit after the quiz has been auto-answered. I tried using form submit but got captcha error. I don't see any captcha on the form
Submit_configuration.jpg
Submit_page-error.jpg

Dhruv TechApps

Mar 1, 2024, 10:19:21 AMMar 1
to MZ MT, Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I will check and update you
Sent from my iPhone

On 01-Mar-2024, at 6:09 PM, MZ MT <zairu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot for the configuration. BTW, lastly to complete the form, I want to do an auto submit after the quiz has been auto-answered. I tried using form submit but got captcha error. I don't see any captcha on the form
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/auto-clicker-autofill/6e012684-4867-4721-82ac-7f2caebff36bn%40googlegroups.com.
<Submit_configuration.jpg>
<Submit_page-error.jpg>

MZ MT

Mar 1, 2024, 10:33:56 AMMar 1
to Dhruv TechApps, Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Ok, thanks.

MZ MT

Mar 2, 2024, 2:04:57 AMMar 2
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Sorry for disturbing you. btw do you hv an idea how can i submit the form without captcha error ?

Dhruv TechApps

Mar 2, 2024, 10:33:48 AMMar 2
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I tried to click manually but was still getting the captcha error . and there is no captcha to resolve . may be the quiz is not setup properly.