Is auto clicker banned from New York State's website?

Derrick

Jun 26, 2024, 11:18:25 AM (12 days ago) Jun 26
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Hi everyone,
For work, I register businesses with NY State and wanted to use autoclicker autofill for ensuring I always clicked the right check boxes, and I noticed something strange. Shortly after it working well and saving the settings, when I started registering businesses, I would get a this page failed to load error, as if it's disconnecting me. NY's website is known to be less than ideal, but do you think it's detecting autoclicker autofill and not letting me use it? And do any of you have experience of autoclicker autofill not being allowed on any websites you use? If so, which ones.

I've done a little research and found that the website probably uses Oracle if that helps.

The main domain is:

Thanks for any input, advice, or thoughts.

Derrick

Jun 26, 2024, 11:25:09 AM (12 days ago) Jun 26
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
It also uses API endpoints in the code I'm pretty sure, at least from what chatgpt told me.