Bulk Import Configuration replace exist configurations without alerts

Alexander Kravchenko

May 2, 2024, 11:42:41 AMMay 2
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I had many configurations that I set up a lot of time. And I decided to bulk import another configurations. I thought that they were just adding to my current list. But they deleted all my current configurations without any alerts!
I'm crying!

Dhruv TechApps

May 2, 2024, 11:37:42 PMMay 2
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
We are sorry to hear that. we previsouly had popup for so many different actions which made users more irritation that they have to click confirm everytime and so we decided to remove it.

Do let me know is there anything I can help you with.

Have you backed your configuration on google cloud

Alexander Kravchenko

May 3, 2024, 5:42:49 AMMay 3
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
No I haven't backup :(

I think you should return the confirmation alert. Or make some window on bulk import with options: "Replace all exist configurations", "Add to exist configurations".

пятница, 3 мая 2024 г. в 05:37:42 UTC+2, Dhruv TechApps:

Dhruv TechApps

May 3, 2024, 8:52:20 AMMay 3
to Alexander Kravchenko, Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Yes Alex, I will sure add confirmation before import all . If you need any help on configuration do let me know

Sent from my iPhone