The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Nate

May 13, 2023, 4:05:47 AM5/13/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I get this error occasionally when I click "Configure for this field."

How do I solve this?

Thanks!

Dhruv TechApps

May 18, 2023, 10:45:33 PM5/18/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Can you provide more details like screen shots

Nathaniel Lewis

May 18, 2023, 10:58:52 PM5/18/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
The plugin will be working normally.

Then, if I try to click "Configure for this field" either that error will appear on a blank page or "undefined" will populate in the app.

Dhruv TechApps

May 23, 2023, 3:24:37 AM5/23/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
If undefined is populated in the field. it means extension is not able to capture element and unable to generate xpath for same. Can you provide for which site your are trying and also which field.