Seat map

max tenvergert

May 25, 2023, 7:30:14 AM5/25/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
hi, im trying to hunt for some tickets (because screw resellers). but im always to late on the seat map. is there any function where it will select a seat for me? the seats pop up at random spots around the stadium.

Dhruv TechApps

May 26, 2023, 1:01:47 AM5/26/23
to max tenvergert, Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Well can you provide more details like which site and how to access it does it require credentials to see

Sent from my iPhone