How to use this app on https://clicknupload.

Sebastian Kegler

May 17, 2023, 4:35:55 AM5/17/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Hi,

i'd like to set up this app to work with the 3 steps confirmation one goes through to get to the end which is a video file download.

First one must pick the correct link from :

, okay, I can do that manually.

Now i come to the first of three steps like :

https://clicknupload.red/orh6lgjg9guf

Here I want to set up a once click confirmation for this button, 'Slow Download'.

From here one comes to the second step with a 15 sec timer like :

https://clicknupload.red/orh6lgjg9guf

On this site I want to set up a 15 seconds delayed once click confirmation on the button 'Create download link>>'

Once activated we come to the third and last step, like:

https://clicknupload.red/orh6lgjg9guf

On this site I want to set up a once click confirmation on the button 'Click start to download.'

Which activates the IDM and so on.

Somehow i managed to make a set up for the first step which worked once twice and never again.

I did make a single file for all three steps separately but when I go into save settings i see only the last one and even that one won't work.

How can i set up this for this website so that it works for each selected file separately?

If this is impossible how can I setup this app so it clicks like 10 times in a row whenever i click on matter where on a specific website as long this website has the same name base address, but could have different endings (added filename and so on), because one has to go through this process for each file separately.

Thanks

Seba

Dhruv TechApps

May 17, 2023, 10:01:22 AM5/17/23
to Sebastian Kegler, Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Can you share your configuration

Sent from my iPhone

Sebastian Kegler

May 18, 2023, 1:58:49 AM5/18/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Hi,

which configuration?
I'm using win 10, 64 bit with Brave browser.

For this app, I've attached a couple of files, not sure where all the other settings went, especially the one that worked.

Somehow I managed to set up a rule in which this app worked in the first step.
I think i did that by removing the end of the web adress:

clicknupload.red/4asl3v1yfky0

so that it looked like:

clicknupload.red/

This part:
4asl3v1yfky0

changes each time for each file since it works only for that specific file.
This is why I beleive i would have to have a separate rule for each of the before mentioned 3 steps, until I come to the finish line.

This app gives me up to 3 warnings as if it tries to use the one rule that is still visible in its settings, however that one is meant for the third step.

Best,
autoclick rules 1.pdf
autoclick notifications.pdf

Dhruv TechApps

May 18, 2023, 4:34:05 AM5/18/23
to Sebastian Kegler, Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Can you check using in chrome once . As there are some issue with brave browser .

Sent from my iPhone
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/auto-clicker-autofill/4eea74f6-2643-42c5-b973-c70941eb3c59n%40googlegroups.com.
<autoclick rules 1.pdf>
<autoclick notifications.pdf>