once action Done from Retry, we need to refresh page manually to trigger action again

New Vision Path

Mar 19, 2023, 7:21:33 AM3/19/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
once action Done from Retry, we need to refresh page manually to trigger action again

only one button action is there which need to click every 180 sec
//*[@id="app"]/div[1]/div[1]/div/div[3]/div[2]/button

Dhruv TechApps

Mar 29, 2023, 9:39:33 AM3/29/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
You can make use of retry and continuously click

john kirk

Jun 6, 2023, 8:19:22 PM6/6/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
want work

Dhruv TechApps

Jun 7, 2023, 6:00:27 AM6/7/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
Can you please elaborate what error you are getting.

Joe Williams

Jun 8, 2023, 2:37:14 PM6/8/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I could not get the repeat interval to work on a particular action for whatever reason which I could never determine.  However, I have had more success using the advanced settings and then defining a repeat and repeat interval on the batch section instead.  I got that working and haven't looked back

Solomon Kariithi

Jun 9, 2023, 3:24:06 AM6/9/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
hey guys can this extension work on  this page
Untitled.png

Dhruv TechApps

Jun 12, 2023, 7:39:59 AM6/12/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
We dont know which page is this. it looks simple page with button . You can try it out and need any help you can contact us