Future proofing

Hansel Lee

Feb 16, 2023, 9:27:55 AM2/16/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
I know you guys mentioned trying something to save them on the cloud somewhere so they never get lost, but sure again how much time to invest right now until better solutions come up.

A few questions:

1. What's the chance that this "blackout" will happen again? I created about 100 some configurations/templates, and although it saved me quite a bit of time, it would take quite some time to build these as the forms I use often have 50 to 100 items each.

2. If we regularly save / export json file would this guarantee we could get them back? I've seen some notations of people saying their file is not working?

Dhruv TechApps

Feb 17, 2023, 4:52:30 AM2/17/23
to Auto Clicker - AutoFill
We are adding a new feature which is backup to icloud. with which you can backup all you configuration to your G-drive with single click and also restore with single click. Also they are stored to your own G-drive so no issue of data. Also extension dont required your google drive access completely its scope is limited to app folder only which is created by G-Drive.

You can read more about scope here. https://developers.google.com/drive/api/guides/about-sdk

Its been deployed on DEV  and google is doing review of same.

Screenshot 2023-02-17 151959.png