Last Results: Autism - 01/10/2012 00:38

1 view

Anderson Marques

Oct 1, 2012, 12:40:11 AM10/1/12
to autism-social-...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
balletchicboutique - 01:38:35
Folowers: 19 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita you will hear those words again and they will be all the more sweet and heartfelt #Iloveyou #HEsaysITwithHISeyes #autism speaks
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/balletchicbouti
Autism MX - 01:38:34
Folowers: 260 - Shared: 0
@autismmx @autism #motocarnival http://t.co/zDLum5RT
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismMX
cristian David - 01:38:24
Folowers: 62 - Shared: 23
Actualmente el autismo suele diagnosticarse a los dos años de edad, pero un estudio halló que pueden verse síntomas en b ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/chrstian_97
Ms Arvia - 01:38:15
Folowers: 117 - Shared: 3
Heartbreaking - Desperate parents surrender child with #autism to state custody http://t.co/v47bJ0ZZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ArviaC
ASheep NoMore - 01:37:57
Folowers: 22695 - Shared: 0
Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms (NaturalNews)... http://t.co/OSU7sDdJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AsheepNoMore1
Julie - 01:37:17
Folowers: 1846 - Shared: 0
I find it annoying that now @Bravotv is on the @autismspeaks bandwagon. Google them people. Search salaries and private jets. #autism #rhonj
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/realityjulie
Brit Ayers - 01:37:14
Folowers: 161 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita it sounds crazy but I’ve found that music really helps with children who have autism. Beatles music is my go to #autismawareness
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/brit_ayers
hollygordnier - 01:37:13
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita stay strong, my cousin has Autism and there is lots of light at the end of the tunnel. All my love.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/eskimochik10
Autism MX - 01:37:04
Folowers: 260 - Shared: 0
I made it onto the cover of the valley news for autism MX!!!! @autismmx http://t.co/AexXhi7l
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismMX
Emily Becht - 01:36:48
Folowers: 33 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my cousin Kiley is beautiful smart & loving & happens 2 have nonverbal autism. God gave u a voice 2 spread awareness. Thank you.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ebecht
Southern Girl Wit - 01:36:42
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I have a relative who is also related to a family from another RH show. This child has Autism too. Prayers! XOXO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SouthernGirlWit
cmoneyspinner - 01:36:37
Folowers: 290 - Shared: 0
#health The iPad: a Useful Tool for Autism http://t.co/E967gF9N
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cmoneyspinner
Mark Trevino - 01:36:35
Folowers: 12 - Shared: 0
Usually with a guy that has autism I tend to speak my mind when things are on my mind.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/marktrevino94
MJ - 01:36:30
Folowers: 235 - Shared: 0
And 4 parents like @JacLaurita & @chris_laurita who r working so hard to help Nick we stand w/ u! #autism N 4 those of u harassing them FU!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SimplyMeMJ
かんかんかな - 01:36:17
Folowers: 82 - Shared: 0
XoXo❤to all kids of our NPO from my daughter. #autism kids. #downsyndrome kids 😊 http://t.co/HFqwambz
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kankanonmai
Rebecca Wisdom - 01:35:40
Folowers: 297 - Shared: 1
105934 Vaccine Preventable Illnesses, 1016 Vaccine Preventable Deaths, 0 Autism Diagnoses Linked To Vaccines: http://t.c ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nursereb
Carrie ;) - 01:35:38
Folowers: 279 - Shared: 2
#autism is NO joke! When my son regressed it was 14 1/2 yrs ago stats were 1-250. Now 1-88. If u have not walked in our ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/2OHMYGATA
AutismTrap - 01:35:38
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Atlanta becoming a world-class center of excellence for autism research http://t.co/1c8Bsuvo #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismTrap
jessey king perkins - 01:35:33
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
#AutismAwareness I luv when celebs talk about autism. Thx for getting the word out.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jesseyk
@BeautyCantiqueShop - 01:35:29
Folowers: 719 - Shared: 0
ASD (Autism) Cancer Parkinson? Disease COPD Chronic Fatigue HIV Cardiovas
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/beautycantique
Sexy Backs 4 Autism - 01:35:02
Folowers: 54 - Shared: 0
This afternoon's Sexy Backs for Autism Awareness Portrait is of Minna up on the side of Wanganui, New Zealand's... http://t.co/cXp1L33d
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sexybacksautism
melissa specialstorm - 01:34:48
Folowers: 42 - Shared: 0
A DAY AND A LIFE WITH AUTISM http://t.co/3f0z4MrW
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MSpecialstorm
Nick Peña - 01:34:48
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Reposting: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) "
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000450862427
Esther Ibarra - 01:34:45
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Personas con capacidades diferentes- Reflexión Dios nos pone a prueba muchas veces y de diferentes formas. El camino que traza para nuestras vidas no siempre es sencillo y sin baches, por el contrario, muchas veces está lleno de escollos que hay que sortear. Nacer con una discapacidad, sufrirla en algún momento de la vida o tener un hijo con alguna dificultad son el tipo de pruebas que muchas veces Dios elije para nosotros. Todos deseamos ser “perfectos”, absolutamente sanos, libres, movernos como queramos, disfrutar de nuestro cuerpo y nuestra mente en su plenitud. La perfección no existe sino para Dios. Todos somos sus criaturas, con habla, sin ella, ciegos, con o sin síndrome de down o con o sin autismo, todos hemos sido creados a su imagen y semejanza y para su amor infinito somos perfectos. Cuando Dios pone en nuestro camino una discapacidad propia o la de un ser amado, sin duda ha elegido muy bien a quien debe rendir ese examen no siempre fácil de aprobar. Convivir con una discapacidad, sea de nacimiento o consecuencia de algún accidente en el transcurso de nuestra vida, es –además de una dura prueba- un desafío. Puede vencernos y dejarnos en el lugar del que “no puede” o, por el contrario, puede encontrarnos fuertes y decididos a vencer todas las barreras posibles. Lo mismo ocurre cuando Dios nos da en los brazos un hijo con discapacidad, del tipo que sea. El golpe es duro. Hay que sobreponerse, hay que tomar conciencia. Erguirse, saber bien cómo va a ser las cosas, que sin duda no serán como las hemos soñado, pero es lo que Dios ha decidido para nosotros como padres y para nuestro hijo como persona. Son muchas las situaciones que se dan en la vida y que ofrecen la posibilidad de sacar a relucir lo mejor y lo peor de los seres humanos, ésta es una de ellas. Parece tal vez una paradoja, aquello que trae consigo que lo que mal consideramos “poco perfecto”, haga aflorar en otros la entrega más absoluta, el amor más noble y perfecto. Todos los padres velamos por el bienestar de nuestros hijos y los cuidamos con amor y esmero, pero los papás de personas que sufren algún tipo de discapacidad hacen esto y mucho, mucho más. En principio, no se dejan vencer, aceptan la realidad, pero van por más. Tratamientos, terapias y por sobre todo amor y paciencia incondicionales. Todo esto sin dejar de sonreír y en la mayoría de los casos, sin quejas y sin cansancio. Aman a ese hijo con el amor más profundo y se dejan amar por él. Trascienden las palabras, si es que no puede haberlas, se comunican desde lo más hondo, se conocen en profundidad y aprueban este difícil examen con un diez que resulta muy pequeño, insignificante, pues merecen mucho más. Dios también nos pone a prueba como sociedad, un examen que sin duda reprobamos una y otra vez. Nos pone a prueba como pares, como ciudadanos, como empresarios pero sobre todo, pone a prueba nuestra calidad humana. Como sociedad nuestra “nota” no alcanza. La ciudad jamás termina de estar a disposición de las personas que necesitan rampas, accesos diferentes, etc. No hay una conciencia generalizada en las empresas de brindar trabajo a quien tal vez no camine, pero sin duda puede atender público mejor que muchos de nosotros. Como ciudadanos, tampoco mostramos nuestra mejor faceta ante la discapacidad del otro, ante una situación diferente. No siempre somos solidarios, pacientes y aún hoy seguimos bregando para que no se discrimine a quien no cumple con el requisito de “perfección que nos imponen o nos imponemos”. El examen es para todos pues todos somos parte de un mismo universo y todos somos hijos de Dios, con o sin algún síndrome, con una o dos piernas, caminando o en sillas de ruedas. La perfección que debemos buscar, es la del alma, no hay otra. Nuestra “cáscara” algún día será nada. Cuando digo que estas personas son seres que Dios pone en nuestro camino en forma especial, es porque a través de ellos podemos aprender a ser mejores, solidarios, solícitos, a dar oportunidades, a ver las cosas de otra manera. Podemos aprender muchas cosas, pero sin duda, creo que la oportunidad que no deberíamos desaprovechar es la de aprender de una vez y para siempre que la perfección está en el alma y en ella la “capacidad” y la “discapacidad” son meras palabras.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=336296586466996&set=p.336296586466996&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1120062358
Lyssy Ison アリッサ - 01:34:38
Folowers: 99 - Shared: 0
@EmzSmiddy no -.- he fucking broke my mums iPad ((for Seamus due to his autism)) and my sisters DS ((birthday prezzie)) because the two>
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FYIDIY
specialstormradio - 01:34:15
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 0
A DAY AND A LIFE WITH AUTISM http://t.co/iA2jv9JA via @specialstormnow
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/specialstormnow
Ayanna JadedRoyalty Alexander - 01:34:14
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE..♥ I care Nelly Belly <3 and miss u Jonnelle Barry
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1415924545
Rebecca Doll - 01:34:04
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Are you in Santa Clarita Tuesday for lunch or dinner? Please go by the Chili's on Golden Valley Road and support Canyon High School's YES I CAN class - they are doing a fundraiser all day long! YES I CAN is a social inclusion program focused on Autism, various disabilities and ANTI BULLYING! @[100000301511308:2048:Tucker],my son is a mentor/leader in there and this is a great program - they are prepping for Summer Melt Down this year! Thank You Miss L and Mr L for putting so much into this program! Join us... here is the flyer!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4843130595962&set=p.4843130595962&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1064216932
Corina Lynn Becker - 01:33:54
Folowers: 1589 - Shared: 0
Help me get an educational iPad w Assistive Tech! Every little bit helps! #Autistic student #Autism #disability http://t.co/wdvOYInN
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CorinaBecker
Lynn Newcomb - 01:33:52
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt...osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE...This is so true!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001311426962
Jake Moore - 01:33:49
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Lyme Disease, Cancer, heart disease, epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt > osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand "
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000377800838
jess hernandez - 01:33:41
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita next run for autism is in october... You better believe ill be running for little nick. "he will say it again"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jesscmoney
specialstormradio - 01:33:25
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 0
A DAY AND A LIFE WITH AUTISM http://t.co/iA2jv9JA
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/specialstormnow
Love4 The Stage - 01:33:18
Folowers: 393 - Shared: 1
I may just use autism on this paper since there is a speaker this Wednesday on campus. Thanks to @_LADii #Helpful
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FutureGraduate
Neita Guss Levy - 01:33:09
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histin ocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)...iF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...i'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING... i struggle myself with a few on the list Jus
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/681641954
MJ - 01:33:06
Folowers: 235 - Shared: 0
#autism is NO joke! When my son regressed it was 14 1/2 yrs ago stats were 1-250. Now 1-88. If u have not walked in our shoes STFU!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SimplyMeMJ
Lynn O. Holmes Sr. - 01:32:46
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. Had to Repost from a friend
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003035535332
jess hernandez - 01:32:44
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita you are a great mother. I am 22 years of age ,and I have been running 5ks,10ks,13.1ks for breast cancer n autism for 4 yrs now.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jesscmoney
Latoya Epperson - 01:32:40
Folowers: 64 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my son was diagnosed in april and i have'nt and will not stop researching so im always online to! Fashion- Autism...back to back
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Toya_BossChick1
Riley Perez - 01:32:25
Folowers: 230 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita alsoooooo, I am learning about the best ways to handle and care for children with autism when I become a teacher! #lifechanging
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/miss_rileymae
James Kaminski - 01:32:22
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE ONE THAT IS NOT MENTIONED BUT I HAVE IT AND SO I WILL MENTION IT IS MILD CEREBRAL PALSY I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH IT FOR 38YRS AND WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I HAD NO IDEA WHY I WAS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER KIDS MY AGE. WHEN I FOUND OUT AT AGE 35 I WAS RELIEVED BUT WAS UPSET BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE KNOWN SOONER.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/814645367
Jen Slater-Sanchez - 01:32:10
Folowers: 103 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita life with #autism will get better! Stay strong and believe in your child!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JenJenSlater
SpedDawg - 01:31:58
Folowers: 9 - Shared: 36
Incredible video of Stephen Wiltshire illustrating how he communicates w/ the world through art! #autism http://t.co/R ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SpedDawg
Beau Farris - 01:31:48
Folowers: 718 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my little cousin has autism and with faith love and support he is thriving. Your family is in my prayers and nick will be great!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Hey_PrOvOcateur
Alexis Olsen - 01:30:58
Folowers: 198 - Shared: 0
@WhitneyKani thank you. I'm talking to my mom about it, she said I should add the autism puzzle in the middle for my brother.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/a_olsen9
Victoria Perez - 01:30:37
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
| Uma compilação de vários temas da actualidade | A compilation of several themes #### #### | Anonymous X2012 [3pi-Xv1.0 - Full] | http://youtu.be/KgFByqWnpa0 #### #### RESEARCH IS THE KEY : (Album) New World Order; Evidence, Subliminals, Puppets... WAKE UP :) http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2721258232843.2118887.1298676157&... (Album) SODIUM FLUORIDE; Truth behind the lies http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3018183615792.2125127.1298676157&... (Album) LUCIFARIAN HAND SIGN: May he who has eyes SEE! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3013836147108.2124996.1298676157&... (Album) AUTISM & VACCINES; The link http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3018808151405.2125157.1298676157&... (Album) Unsolved Crop Circles: Containing Binary Coded Messages http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2994680148220.2124637.1298676157&... (Album) Subliminal Messages; Not just a Myth~ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3014283518292.2125008.1298676157&... 9/11 TRUTH http://www2.ae911truth.org/twintowers.php http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ8Vna373uI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGLp5TAVpQ FLUORIDE/RAT POISON/SODIUM FLUORIDE http://www.fluoridealert.org/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZBDAChKWZM http://www.mbschachter.com/dangers_of_fluoride_and_fluorida.htm http://thyroid.about.com/cs/toxicchemicalsan/a/flouride.htm CHEMTRAILS & CONTRAILS http://educate-yourself.org/ct/ http://www.prisonplanet.com/chemtrails-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying.html http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html http://www.chemtrails2011.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA CODEX ALIMENTARIUS http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=169 http://www.breathing.com/articles/codex.htm http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/docs/codex_flyer.pdf http://www.pilatesfitness.co.uk/codex.html VACCINES RATES & AUTISM http://barbfeick.com/vaccinations/Graphs/autism.htm http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/01/02/link-between-au... http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_autism_vaccines.html http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/public-health/vaccination... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_autism http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/10/24/autismenvironmental/ HIV/AIDS (Patent: #5676977) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcLWH-YQtdA http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread354546/pg1 http://deucedoobie.hubpages.com/hub/HIV-AIDS-Scare HITLER / MK-ULTRA / OPERATION PAPER CLIP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0XAK-z1Oic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c000.htm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kidaUuSt3w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT7zxzPOmdE&feature=fvwrel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0XAK-z1Oic OBAMA'S DIGITAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE (100% FAKE) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu1UrT6hbBI http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_obama82.htm http://www.godandscience.org/general/barack_obama_birth_certificate.html http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/ CROP CIRCLE BINARY MESSAGES DECODED http://www.unsolvedrealm.com/2011/04/21/crop-circles-receiving-messages-in-bi... THE 13 ILLUMINATI BLOODLINES http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxnUMUnolc BOHEMIAN GROVE http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtEvplXMLs OCCULT NUMEROLOGY & SYMBOLISM http://adventofdeception.com/occult-numerology-2012/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH80ktVZ1lk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8gyG9_T_g GEORGIA GUIDESTONES (The Occult Commandments) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuWsQ4KDq0Q http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm FEDERAL RESERVE http://www.newyorkfed.org/banking/frauds_scams.html http://www.healthfreedom.info/Federal_Reserve_Fraud.htm http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=114 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g32ObW8PoOg FEMA RECENT ACTIVITY & FUNDING http://www.opensecrets.org/resources/ftm/ http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s/ http://www.gao.gov/archive/2000/rc00182.pdf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eLvjUL1Urs&feature=related SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVe6S8ojCmo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlhPIEbHjL0 REVERSE SPEECH http://www.reversespeech.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ql4hs3zvfM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpZK9na8RqM&feature=relmfu Greatest Truth Never Told: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkXHnSrlwY&list=PLD31E34390C5017E8&in... 9/11 Loose Change (Full): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGLp5TAVpQ Was 9/11 A Masonic Ritual? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khrc1vgAva0 Esoteric Agenda (Full): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiCU6Jw0Co The Arrivals (1 of 3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7eX_D8bOGE The Arrivals (2 of 3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm43j3CR7zc&feature=related The Arrivals (3 of 3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYg8SgWXhDk&feature=relmfu #
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=392635917474880&set=a.371161206289018.83472.371159376289201&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001990940644
k m - 01:30:26
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
There is a lot of research done about food allergies and autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/klgap
Linds - 01:30:25
Folowers: 44 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita http://t.co/ZX5Dz4XI has chapters on autism, and how to possibly detox. Tried to private message you, to no avail. God Bless You
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/von_sloan
Marc swic - 01:30:13
Folowers: 383 - Shared: 0
I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/34lz2hGC POLICE STATE - Toronto Cops Arrest 9 Year Old Boy Suffering From Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SovereignNews
Catalina Serrano Suarez - 01:29:23
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
EL ESPIRITU SUPERIOR EN CUERPOS LIMITADOS Dios estaba en el cielo mirando cómo actuaban los hombres en la tierra. Entre ellos, la desolación reinaba. Más de 5 mil millones de seres humanos son pocos para alcanzar la magnificencia divina del amor! Suspiro el Señor...El padre vió a tantos hermanos en guerra, esposos y esposas que no completaban sus carencias, ricos y pobres apartados, sanos y enfermos distantes, libres y esclavos separados, que un buen día reunió un ejercito de ángeles y les dijo: Veis a los seres humanos? Necesitan ayuda! Tendréis que bajar vosotros a la tierra. ¿Nosotros? Dijeron los ángeles ilusionados, asustados y emocionados, pero llenos de fé. Sí, vosotros sois los indicados. Nadie mas podría cumplir esta tarea. ¡Escuchad!: Cuando cree al hombre, lo hice a imagen y semejanza mía, pero con talentos especiales para cada uno. Permití diferencias entre ellos para que juntos formasen el reino. Así lo planee.Unos alcanzarían riquezas para compartir con los pobres. Otros gozarían de buena salud para cuidar a los enfermos. Unos serían sabios y otros, muy simples para procurar entre ellos sentimientos de amor, admiración y respeto. Los buenos tendrían que rezar por los que actuaran como si fueran malos. El paciente toleraría al neurótico. En fin, mis planes deben cumplirse para que el hombre goce, desde la tierra, la felicidad eterna. Y para hacerlo, Vosotros bajareis con ellos! ¿De que se trata?, los ángeles preguntaron inquietos. Entonces, el Señor explicó su deber. Como los hombres se han olvidado de que los hice distintos para que se complementasen unos a otros y así formaran el cuerpo de mi hijo amado; como parece que no se dan cuenta de que los quiero diferentes para lograr la perfección, bajaran ustedes con francas distinciones. Y dio a cada uno su tarea: Tu tendrás memoria y concentración de excelencia: serás ciego. Tu serás elocuente con tu cuerpo y muy creativo para expresarte: serás sordomudo. Tu tendrás pensamientos profundos, escribirás libros, serás poeta: tendrás parálisis cerebral. A ti te daré el don del amor y serás su persona, habra muchos otros como tu en toda la tierra y no habrá distinción de raza porque tendrás la cara, los ojos, las manos y el cuerpo como si fueran hermanos de sangre: tendrás Síndrome de Down. Tu serás muy bajo de estatura y tu simpatía y sentido del humor llegarán hasta el cielo: serás gente pequeña. Tu disfrutarás la creación tal como lo planee para los hombres. Tendrás discapacidad intelectual y mientras otros se preocupan por los avances científicos y tecnológicos: tu disfrutarás mirando una hormiga, una flor. Serás feliz, muy feliz porque amaras a todos y no harás juicio de ninguno. Tu vivirás en la tierra, pero tu mente se mantendrá en el cielo; preferirás escuchar mi voz a la de los hombres: tendrás autismo. Tu serás hábil como ninguno, te faltaran los brazos y harás todo con las piernas y la boca. Al ultimo ángel le dijo: Serás genio; te quitaré las alas antes de llegar a la tierra y bajarás con la espalda ahuecada; los hombres repararan tu cuerpo, pero tendrás que ingeniartelas para triunfar. Tendrás mielomeningocelle que significa: Miel que vino del cielo. Los ángeles se sintieron felices con la distinción del Señor, pero les causaba enorme pena tener que apartarse del cielo para cumplir su misión. ¿Cuánto tiempo viviremos sin verte? ¿Cuánto tiempo lejos de ti? No os preocupéis, estaré con vosotros todos los días. Además, esto durará solo entre 60 y 80 años terrenos. Esta bien, Padre. Será como tu dices. 80 años son un instante en el reloj eterno. Aqui nos vemos "al ratito", dijeron los ángeles al unísono y bajaron a la tierra emocionados. Cada uno llego al vientre de una madre. Ahí se formaron durante 6, 7,8 ó 9 meses. Al nacer, fueron recibidos con profundo dolor, causaron miedo y angustia. Algunos padres rehusaron la tarea; otros la asumieron enojados; otros se echaron culpas hasta disolver su matrimonio y otros mas lloraron con amor y aceptaron el deber. Sea cual fuere el caso, como los ángeles saben su misión y sus virtudes son la fé, la esperanza y la caridad, además de otras, todas gobernadas por el Amor, ellos han sabido perdonar, y con paciencia pasan la vida iluminando a todo aquel que los ha querido amar. Siguen bajando angeles a la tierra con espíritus superiores en cuerpos limitados y seguirán llegando mientras haya humanidad en el planeta. Dios quiere que estén entre nosotros para darnos la oportunidad de trabajar por ellos, para aprender de ellos. Y, trabajar es servir; servir es vivir y vivir es amar, porque la vida se nos dio para eso. El que no vive para servir, no sirve para vivir. "Maestro, ¿Quién pecó para que éste naciera ciego? ¿El o sus padres?. Ni él ni sus padres; nació así para que se vieran en el las obras de Dios". Juan 9, 1 Y las obras de Dios también se hacen a través de los hombres. Estas obras son las de misericordia, especialmente con aquellos que más nos necesitan. ¿Ven por que tantas diferencias?.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000749008499
Linda Woodward - 01:29:18
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
From Theresa Cooper Walters Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002324614383
Merryl Muller - 01:29:16
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Helen Lingard Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M. D., Histioc y tosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING... Like · · Share · 24 minutes ago · 2 people like this..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1134377025
Health Zap - 01:28:52
Folowers: 1903 - Shared: 0
Pittsburgh Post: Pitt working to replace $9 million federal autism grant http://t.co/pkaao7Kr
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HealthZapNews
Lady☆Reisen うどんげいん - 01:28:22
Folowers: 1215 - Shared: 0
@makenMD keto why are you playing that? do you have the downs or the autism or something? you're mad weeb tier now
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ToxxicMelody_
Julie Mckee - 01:28:13
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Chuck Poe Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... this is for you Treva.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1271267621
Lynne M George - 01:27:57
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama Bayou Time New HTV 10 Curing Autism Naturally Part 3 http://t.co/T1eo0kCH
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
Lynne M George - 01:27:33
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama Bayou Time News HTV 10 Curing Autism Naturally Part 2 http://t.co/saEcZyNZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
JT - 01:27:28
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@BravoAndy Y do u have a problem w/ Jacqueline going 2 People? U made her autism segment all about Teresa. Jacq made the right decision.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sockruhtese
Tammy Bunton Moore - 01:27:27
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Down Syndrome, Autism, M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001331760191
Lynne M George - 01:27:08
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama Bayou Time News HTV 10 Curing Autism Naturally Part 1 http://t.co/jUyrVO6n We Can Teach Other Families!!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
bravojunkie - 01:26:37
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@KathyWakile @CarolineManzo @melissagorga @JacLaurita simple as this u hav a platform&ur wasting it on negativity, use it 4 autism awareness
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bravo_junkie
Rheannon Taylor - 01:26:17
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Justin Haggerty Via Tiff "Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY,RSD, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt,sarcoidosis....etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste."
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000152844579
Wendi Latasha - 01:26:15
Folowers: 91 - Shared: 0
@Laurenmanzo jaquline was talking about autism..While Teresa was talking about Nick breaking Milani's heart #nutcase
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/twix4377
Harry Rodriguez - 01:25:53
Folowers: 150 - Shared: 0
New Study Shows Link Between MMR Vaccine and Autism http://t.co/TuXQ7Mb2 via @zite
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/harrymrodriguez
nicole tabortyner - 01:25:27
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
People Magazine : Jacqueline Laurita “My Son Has Autism” http://t.co/QN6yRcsI via @sharethis
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/tabortynercoco
-LOUIS ROLEX™ - 01:25:10
Folowers: 1411 - Shared: 0
@FutureGraduate you could do autism or down syndrome
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_LADii
Lynne M George - 01:24:49
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama Autism: A Compromised Immune System/A Compromised Digestive System by Lynne Marie George http://t.co/oJLHARnU
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
かんかんかな - 01:24:29
Folowers: 82 - Shared: 0
😄She is #autism girl of 4 years old. #intellectualdisabilities taken by my daughter❤ http://t.co/inph0FP7
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kankanonmai
Pearl Walters Zullo - 01:24:24
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
**This is personal and i have friends too it is very hard because people make you think its an excuse or that you are faking it, but your not its just not as easy to see or treat as other diseases. The truth though actually Millions of people suffer everyday some knowing and some don't even know.... Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)...iF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...i'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1485344493
Lynne M George - 01:24:21
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama HTV10 Bayou Time - Jimmy Dagate interviews Lynne George 4/18/12 Reversing Autism Segment 5 http://t.co/3ppGPdOI We can teach!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
Kay Fisher - 01:24:19
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
This is for my Keri~ Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromya, lgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000513376543
Jennifer Olivarez - 01:23:51
Folowers: 244 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita wonderful job tonight and standing your ground! Praying for Nick! He has autism, autism doesn't have him! #autismawareness
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Jennmolivarez
Lynne M George - 01:23:38
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama HTV10 Bayou Time - Jimmy Dagate interviews Lynne George 4/18/12 Reversing Autism Segment 4 http://t.co/G8AryorT
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
Lynne M George - 01:23:05
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama HTV10 Bayou Time - Jimmy Dagate interviews Lynne George 4/18/12 Reversing Autism Segment 3 http://t.co/8sVcbS9l
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
Matt Harisiades - 01:22:52
Folowers: 597 - Shared: 0
"I feel like he has the bad type of autism. Not the kind that makes you smart, the kind that makes you a fuck." - @chrisharisiades
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mattharisiades
Lynne M George - 01:22:47
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama HTV10 Bayou Time - Jimmy Dagate interviews Lynne George 4/18/12 Reversing Autism Segment 2 http://t.co/liu1RufS
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
.̸∕̴Ɩяιanna✽Manяιqe - 01:22:45
Folowers: 337 - Shared: 0
@tonymacm jajajaja finge autismo.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/xconfuzionx
Dina Ouwinga - 01:22:38
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Aleida Ouwinga Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...I CARE " I believe my friends will!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/529897910
Jobs in Southampton - 01:22:27
Folowers: 206 - Shared: 0
Deputy Manager - Residential Home, LD, Autism - Southampton: Deputy Manager required to join leading care home c... http://t.co/8kIvs5qg
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jobssouthampton
Darcy Kahrhoff - 01:21:46
Folowers: 425 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita feel your pain. My 11yr old son has autism. Journey is difficult, but wouldn't trade him for anything. #RHONJ #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/darcykahrhoff
Lorraine DeSola Rossi - 01:21:38
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Sandy Hayes Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002216607244
Pamela Muma - 01:21:36
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Melissa West Nelson Reposting this for a dear friend: I don't generally repost, but I completely understand this.... Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Melissa West Nelson Reposting this for a dear friend: I don't generally repost, but I completely understand this.... Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE (I care, My Friend.) Like · · 8 minutes ago · Laura May Bishop likes this.. Write a comment... .
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003021351114
, Cierrrraaaaa (: - 01:21:35
Folowers: 180 - Shared: 0
Talm about I got autism &+ shit , lol tf ?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AinNOLove
Rajendra Sancheti - 01:21:28
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
160 Uses for Coconut Oil 1. Age Spots (also known as liver spots) – applying coconut oil directly to the age spot will help it fade. 2. After Shave – coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores. Great for razor burn! 3. Baldness – apply three times a day to affected area of hair loss. Coconut oil supports cell regeneration. 4. Birth Marks – can be used after a laser removal treatment to aid in healing. Can also be applied after an apple cider vinegar treatment to help support and aid the fading process. 5. Body Scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell. 6. Bruises – applied directly to the bruise, coconut oil enhances the healing process by reducing swelling and redness. 7. Bug Bites – when applied directly to a bug bite, coconut oil can stop the itching and burning sensation as well as hasten the healing process. 8. Burns – apply to burn site immediately and continue applying until healed. Will reduce the chances of permanent scarring and promotes healing. 9. Chapstick – just rub a little into lips and it not only acts as a softening agent but it also has an SPF of about 4 so you get a little protection! 10. Cradle Cap – having issues with dry skin on your baby’s scalp? Coconut oil will not only nourish your baby’s skin, it also helps eliminate cradle cap. Just rub a teaspoon onto scalp daily. 11. Dandruff – coconut oil soaks into the scalp moisturizing dry skin and relieves symptoms of dandruff. It also helps to control oil secretion from the scalp, another leading cause of dandruff. 12. Deodorant – coconut oil alone can be used as a deodorant, but even more effective in combination with cornstarch/arrowroot powder and baking soda! 13. Diaper Salve – very comforting on a rashy bum with no harsh chemicals. Also safe for cloth diapers. 14. Exfoliator – coconut oil mixed with sugar or sea salt is a very nourishing and effective exfoliator and safe to use all over the body. 15. Eye cream – apply under the eyes to reduce puffiness, bags and wrinkles. Use on the lids in the evening. 16. Face Wash/ Soap – mix equal parts coconut oil with olive oil, almond oil, avocado oil and castor oil and use in place of soap when washing your face. Wet face, rub oil in and leave on for two minutes, rinse and pat dry. One teaspoon should be adequate. 17. Hair conditioner/ Deep Treatment – use as a leave-in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight. 18. Hair Gel/ Defrizzer – rub a little between your palms and either scrunch into hair (for curly hair) or finger comb in through from scalp to ends (for wavy/straight hair). 19. Healing - when applied on scrapes and cuts, coconut oil forms a thin, chemical layer which protects the wound from outside dust, bacteria and virus. Coconut oil speeds up the healing process of bruises by repairing damaged tissues. Plus, it smells a heck-of-a-lot better than anything from the pharmacy. 20. Lubricant – it is an all-natural, perfectly safe personal lubricant. Not compatible with latex! 21. Makeup Remover – use a cotton swab and a dab of coconut oil and you would be amazed at how well it works! 22. Massage Oil – pretty simple; grab some and rub! 23. Moisturizer – simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including neck and face. 24. Mole Remover – when applied after an apple cider vinegar compress for several weeks, moles have been known to “slide off” or just disappear. 25. Nipple Cream – works great to nourish cracked, sore or dry nipples. Apply to a cotton ball and leave on your nipples between feedings. 26. Oily Skin Fix – prone to oily skin or an oily T-zone? Use a pea sized amount underneath makeup or alone to reduce the appearance of oil. 27. Pre Shampoo Treatment for Hair – rub a little into scalp and hair before shampooing. This is especially useful for those with course or frizzy hair. 28. Pre-Shave – coconut oil will prep skin for the pending damage caused by shaving. 29. Skin Problems – coconut oil relieves skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. 30. Stretch Mark Cream – coconut oil is great at nourishing damaged skin. It may not be the magic stretch mark cure but it will help. 31. Sun Burn Relief – rub liberal amounts of coconut oil into the affected area. 32. Sunscreen – see my post on natural sunscreen for more detailed information. 33. Swimmers Ear – mix garlic oil and coconut oil and put a few drops in affected ear for about 10 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day and it usually works within one or two days. 34. Tattoo Healing and Moisturizer – continued use of coconut oil on tattoos will help keep the pigment from fading. Used on new tattoos, coconut will hasten the healing process and decrease the chance of infection. 35. Toothpaste – there are numerous recipes out there but I just mix coconut oil and baking soda and dab a little of the mix on my toothbrush. 36. Wrinkle Prevention and Wrinkle Reducer – rubbing coconut oil on winkles and sagging skin helps strengthen the connective tissues to bring back that youthful look! Coconut Oil for General Health and Wellness 37. Breastfeeding – for breastfeeding moms, consuming 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil daily will enrich the milk supply. 38. Bones and Teeth – coconut oil aids in the absorption of calcium and magnesium leading to better development of bones and teeth. 39. Digestion - the saturated fats in coconut oil help control parasites and fungi that cause indigestion and other digestion related problems such as irritable bowel syndrome. The fat in coconut oil also aids in the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, making you healthier all around. 40. Energy Boost – coconut oil boosts energy and endurance making it a great supplement for athletes as well as those needed a quick pick me up. 41. Fitness - coconut oil has been proven to stimulate your metabolism, improve thyroid function, and escalate energy levels, all of which help decrease your unwanted fat while increasing muscle. 42. Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose making it great for both diabetics and non-diabetic. 43. Lung Function – increases the fluidity of cell surfaces. 44. Nausea – rub some coconut oil on the inside for the wrist and forearm to calm an upset stomach. 45. Nose bleeds – coconut oil can prevent nose bleeding that is caused by sensitivity to weather such as extreme heat and extreme cold. This condition happens when the nasal passages become dry because of cold or dry air resulting to burns and cracks in the mucus membranes so bleeding happens. To prevent this just put coconut oil in you nostrils. Coat your finger with coconut oil and then lie down and coat your finger inside your nose. Doing this will strengthen and protect the capillaries in the nasal passages. A Vitamin C supplement will also help prevent nose bleeding. 46. Oil pulling with coconut oil offers a two for one health benefit! 47. Stress Relief – relieve mental fatigue by applying coconut oil to the head in a circular, massaging motion. The natural aroma of coconuts is extremely soothing thus helping to lower your stress level. 48. Vitamin and nutrient absorption 49. Weight loss - the saturated fats contribute to weight loss and controlling cravings. Also increases metabolic rate. Coconut Oil for Health Problems (when taken internally it is known for aiding, preventing, relieving or even curing these health issues) 50. Acid reflux/indigestion aid if taken after a meal 51. Adrenal fatigue 52. Allergies (seasonal hay fever) 53. Alzheimer’s/Dementia 54. Asthma, even in children 55. Autism 56. Bowel function 57. Bronchial Infections 58. Cancer (has been shown to prevent colon and breast cancer in laboratory tests) 59. Candida Albicans 60. Cholesterol – improves HDL (‘good’ cholesterol) to LDL (‘bad’ cholesterol) ratio in people with high cholesterol 61. Chronic Fatigue 62. Crohns Disease and resulting inflammation 63. Circulation/feeling cold all the time 64. Colds and Flus 65. Constipation 66. Cystic Fibrosis 67. Depression 68. Diabetes – helps keep blood sugar levels stable and/or helps with cravings 69. Dysentery 70. Eczema – in addition to taking it internally, many have success applying it externally, but some don’t 71. Edema 72. Energy boost 73. Epilepsy (known to reduce epileptic seizures) 74. Fever Support 75. Flaky, Dry Skin 76. Gallbladder disease and pain 77. Gas 78. H. pylori 79. Head Lice 80. Heart Disease (protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis) 81. Hemorrhoids (can applied externally or internally twice a day) 82. HIV 83. Hot Flashes 84. Hyperthyroidism 85. Immune System Builder 86. Irritable Bowel Syndrome 87. Jaundice 88. Kidney Disease 89. Kidney Stones (aids in dissolving them) 90. Liver Disease 91. Lung Disease 92. Malnutrition 93. Mental Clarity 94. Menstruation Relief regarding pain/cramps and heavy blood flow 95. Migraines (with regular use) 96. Mononucleosis 97. Osteoporosis 98. Pancreatitis 99. Parasites 100. Periodontal Disease and tooth decay 101. Prostate Enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia) 102. Rickets 103. Skin problems 104. Scurvy 105. Stomach Ulcers 106. Toenail fungus 107. Thrush 108. Thyroid Function (regulates an overactive or underactive thyroid) 109. Ulcerative Colitis 110. Underactive thyroid gland – results have shown subsequent thyroid blood tests becoming normal after ingesting coconut oil daily 111. Urinary Tract Infections (Bladder Infections) Coconut Oil and Health Problems (when applied topically it is known for aiding, relieving, or even curing these health issues) 112. Acne 113. Allergies/Hay Fever – rub a little inside the nostrils for quick relief. The pollen will cling to the oil. 114. Athletes foot 115. Back pain/sore muscles 116. Boils and cysts 117. Canker sores 118. Cellulite 119. Circumcision healing – although I am personally against circumcision, I have read that coconut oil is a really great healer for this. 120. Decongestant – rub coconut oil on the chest and under the nose when congested from a cold or allergies 121. Ear infection – place a few drops inside the ear twice daily for relief from pain. Also fights the infection itself. 122. Genital Warts (through topical application over 6 weeks, and coconut oil enemas twice a day depending on the location of the warts) 123. Gum Disease and Gingivitis (use as a toothpaste or rub directly on gums) 124.Herpes (applied topically and taken internally) 125.Hives (reduces the itch and swelling 126. Pink eye (applied around and in the eye) 127. Ringworm 128. Toothache 129. Warts Coconut Oil and Cooking 130. Butter Substitute – use 1 cup to 1 cup ratio when replacing butter in recipes with coconut oil. 131. Nutritional Supplement – melt and add to smoothies. 132. Replacement for butter/lard/Crisco/PAM in its solid form for greasing pans, pie crusts, etc. 133. Replacement for various oils in liquid form – baking, cooking, sautéing, etc. Coconut Oil and Pets/Animals Check with your veterinarian but the recommended dosage for animals is 1/4 teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight twice daily. 134. Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis 135. Aids in arthritis or ligament problems 136. Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing 137. Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings 138. Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin 139. Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing 140. Great for dogs and cats for general wellness. Just add a teaspoon to their water bowl daily. 141. Helps prevent or control diabetes 142. Helps sedentary dogs feel energetic 143. Helps reduce weight, increases energy 144. Improves digestion and nutrient absorption 145. Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor 146. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) have been shown to improve brain energy metabolism and decrease the amyloid protein buildup that results in brain lesions in older dogs. 147. Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida 148. Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health 149. Reduces or eliminates bad breath in dogs 150. Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function Other Uses for Coconut Oil 151. Chewing Gum in Hair Remover – just rub some coconut oil over the stuck chewing gum, leave in for about 30 minutes, then roll the gum between your fingertip. Voila! It’s out! 152. Goo Gone – just mix equal parts coconut oil and baking soda into a paste. Apply to the “sticky” area and let it set for a minute. Then scrub off with an old toothbrush or the scrubby side of a sponge. 153. Insect repellent – mix coconut oil with peppermint oil extract and rub it all over exposed skin. Keeps insects off better than anything with DEET! Tons safer too. 154. Moisturizing and cleaning leather products 155. Oiling wood cutting boards and wood bowls 156. Polishing Bronze – all you have to do is rub a little oil into a cotton towel and then wipe down the statue. It cleans and helps deepen the color of your bronze. 157. Polish Furniture – coconut oil with a little bit of lemon juice to polish wood furniture. However, I recommend you test it first on a very small, unobtrusive part of your furniture to make sure it works the way you’d like. 158. Seasoning animal hide drums 159. Seasoning cookware 160. Soap making – coconut oil can be used as one of the fats in soap.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3300268365030&set=p.3300268365030&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000555015734
Michael Keeton - 01:21:17
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, O.C.D etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000012211161
Julie - 01:21:06
Folowers: 123 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline Laurita: "I tweet a lot because I do a lot of research on the computer all day on Beauty and Autism"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JuIieB
New York Places - 01:20:55
Folowers: 8331 - Shared: 0
Latest buzz for Minetta Lane Theatre: http://t.co/ql11IQzb - RT @alexisacsc #autism #art #socialchange Must check out @FallingPlay at the...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NY_Places
Lynne M George - 01:20:27
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama World News Reversing, Curing, Healing and Preventing the Symptoms of Autism Naturally http://t.co/xQYMDMkc
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
Renata Santos - 01:20:22
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
A psiquiatra Dra Ana Beatriz Barbosa Silva explica o que é Autismo, tema do livro "Mundo Singular: entenda o autismo". Apresentação: Leda Nagle (jornalista) ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6mlEpjRISw&list=PLB1F9037DEF9FE46F
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002534874048
Audrey Krones - 01:20:02
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
t is hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000021376631
Latoya Epperson - 01:20:00
Folowers: 64 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita im going october 20th in dallas! Team ABC for my son and my cousins who are 17 year old twin boys. My son is 3... Autism Mommy!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Toya_BossChick1
Erato Spyropoulou - 01:19:40
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who doesn't know. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/543284296
Lynne M George - 01:19:38
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
@MichelleObama A Natural Approach to Autism Show Promise A Gut Feeling (Related Video left side of page) http://t.co/HDH01uLE
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Reversingautism
Connie St.Pierre - 01:19:24
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Michelle Eaton Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., DDD, Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/605059545
Ask Long Beach - 01:19:07
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 0
Huge success and all around heart warming day at the Autism in Long Beach skate clinic http://t.co/4lobuMmT http://t.co/GQhHqy1d
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AskLongBeach
Asperger Blog - 01:19:06
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 0
#Autism walk draws thousands to Stanley Park - 24 Hours Vancouver : http://t.co/8XCQj3hD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AspergersBlog
Tiffffannnyyy - 01:18:16
Folowers: 52 - Shared: 0
I wish autism didn't exist.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/seduc_TIFF
Dayro Reyes Acosta - 01:18:06
Folowers: 184 - Shared: 0
World leaders discuss #autism with a Canadian politician whose son is autistic. Amid UN Assembly http://t.co/oTfEtTXB
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/djreyesa
Vani - 01:17:59
Folowers: 124 - Shared: 0
@sybil1053 Teresa has said stuff about everyone's kid even Jacqueline's son who has Autism, she's just a horrible human
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Vanegemini621
Mitch Mappes - 01:17:56
Folowers: 877 - Shared: 0
@Thank_Que like people would of thought you were my autistic kid like the cop wouldn't even arrest you cause you had Autism that night
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Mitchyholic
G.N.S - 01:17:40
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
G.N.S & AUTISM SPEAKS WALK NOW FOR AUTISM! http://t.co/6pKSouFe
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GNSCONNECTS
R - 01:17:34
Folowers: 72 - Shared: 1
Potential autism sufferers: Einstein, Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson, Andy Warhol, Issac Newton, Mozart, Hitler & Em ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/popskies
Ana ES - 01:17:34
Folowers: 262 - Shared: 0
@Deividegomita No, y esta feo y guarro! Nada, sólo me burlé un poquito de su autismo y su pronunciación nula mezclada con tartamudeo! Jajaja
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Aresi_Malice
Beth Knight - 01:17:28
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Nancy Fitzpatrick I so understand this 100%. I am living with Lymb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy and Fibromyalgia, so I'm happy to repost this. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bip olar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/528577609
Lilian Souza - 01:17:27
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Novas ferramentas tecnológicas melhoram diagnóstico de autismo em crianças Inovações rastreiam contato visual e comportamentos relevantes das crianças e permitem diagnóstico mais precoce da condição. Pesquisadores da Universidade da Geórgia, nos EUA, desenvolveram novas ferramentas tecnológicas que podem melhorar a avaliação e o tratamento de crianças com autismo. As inovações rastreiam automaticamente os comportamentos relevantes das crianças e permite um diagnóstico mais precoce da condição. Uma das ferramentas, um sistema que utiliza óculos especiais de rastreamento e um software de análise facial para identificar quando uma criança faz contato visual com os óculos, foi criada pela combinação de duas tecnologias existentes para detecção automática do contato visual. O outro é um sistema portátil que usa os acelerômetros para monitorar e classificar problemas de comportamento em crianças com distúrbios comportamentais. Crianças com risco de autismo muitas vezes exibem marcadores distintos de comportamento desde uma idade muito jovem. Um desses marcadores é a relutância em fazer contato visual frequente ou prolongado com outras pessoas. Segundo os pesquisadores, descobrir uma forma automatizada para detectar este e outros marcadores comportamentais seria um passo significativo para diagnosticar o autismo em uma parcela muito maior da população infantil. Contato visual O sistema de rastreamento de contato visual se baseia em um par de óculos disponível comercialmente que pode gravar o ponto focal do olhar de seu usuário. Pesquisadores capturaram o vídeo de uma criança por uma câmera colocada sobre os óculos, usado por um adulto que estava interagindo com a criança. O vídeo foi então processado usando um software de reconhecimento facial. Combinando a capacidade dos óculos de rastrear o olhar do usuário com a capacidade do software para detectar a direção do olhar da criança, o resultado é um sistema capaz de verificar a existência de contato visual em um teste de interação com crianças aos 22 meses de idade com 80% de precisão. "O olhar tem sido algo difícil de medir em laboratório e, normalmente, é muito trabalhoso, que envolve horas e horas de análise de frames de vídeos para identificar os momentos de contato com os olhos. O interessante sobre o novo método é que ele pode produzir estas medidas automaticamente e pode ser utilizado no futuro para medir contato visual fora do contexto laboratorial", afirma o pesquisador Jim Rehg. Problemas de comportamento O outro sistema consiste em sensores colocados sobre pulsos e tornozelos que usa os acelerômetros para detectar movimento do usuário. Algoritmos desenvolvidos pela equipe analisam os dados dos sensores para detectar automaticamente episódios de problemas de comportamento e classificá-los como agressivos, auto prejudiciais ou perturbadores. Os pesquisadores testaram pela primeira vez os algoritmos colocando os sensores em quatro adultos que, juntos, realizaram cerca de 1.200 comportamentos diferentes, e o sistema detectou "problemas" comportamentais com 95% de precisão e classificou todos os comportamentos com 80% de precisão. Eles então usaram os sensores em uma criança diagnosticada com autismo, e o sistema detectou episódios de problemas comportamentais da criança com 81% de precisão e os classificou com 70% de precisão. "Nosso objetivo principal com este sistema de detecção via sensores é ser capaz de coletar dados sobre o comportamento da criança além das clínicas, em locais onde a criança passa a maior parte do seu tempo, como em casa ou na escola. Desta forma, os pais, professores e outras pessoas que cuidam da criança podem ser potencialmente alertados para momentos e situações quando ocorrem problemas de comportamento, para que possam resolvê-los imediatamente", afirma a pesquisadora Agata Rozga. Segundo os pesquisadores, as tecnologias têm o objetivo de fornecer um rastreio mais eficaz e precoce da doença a milhões de crianças em todo o país, bem como melhorar o atendimento para pacientes já diagnosticados com autismo. Fonte:isaude.net Imagem: Georgia Institute of Technology
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=363695490376351&set=a.333988396680394.77397.333898933356007&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002932435303
Georgette Joncas - 01:17:18
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
AutismCanada.org | Conference Location & Schedule http://autismcanada.org/conference/locat... Welcome to AutismCanada.org, a resource website developed by Autism Canada Foundation. Our goal is to present parents, caregivers, and professionals with current, objective information on available effective treatments for individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders. We hope that this information ...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/572488971
Miss Boone - 01:16:45
Folowers: 101 - Shared: 0
@CarolineManzo my baby brother has autism and that segment made me cry almost as hard as Jacquleyn
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BabyyDonut714
G.N.S - 01:16:42
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
G.N.S & AUTISM SPEAKS WALK NOW FOR AUTISM! http://t.co/HJ0DvnRm
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GNSCONNECTS
Shannon Gimnich - 01:16:30
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, HIV (AIDS), Lupus, Fibromya, Iguana, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand." I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001145806118
Rena Idorot - 01:16:29
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
on children with Autism:They are different but NOT less.-Temple Grandin
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1346425391
kendrafite - 01:16:29
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita is your son high-functioning or classic autism? Does he. Have sensory processing problems as well?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kfeezy09
Brittany Hammer - 01:16:10
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, kiddney diease, kiddney transplant, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000462127685
G.N.S - 01:16:08
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
G.N.S & AUTISM SPEAKS WALK NOW FOR AUTISM! http://t.co/MUaF1gc7
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GNSCONNECTS
Amy Lutes - 01:16:02
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Trisha Hall Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002425895514
Tia❤Del❤Rey - 01:15:20
Folowers: 1060 - Shared: 0
Potential autism sufferers: Einstein, Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson, Andy Warhol, Issac Newton, Mozart, Hitler & Emily Dickinson
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TiaBOOxX
Richard Reynolds - 01:15:17
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
My friend Debbie posted this originally FOR MY FRIEND DAWN EARL-BREWTON - Try a Brain Tumor on for size this should be added. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE.. you can add cystic fibrosis to the list
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000326677813
Agnieszka Ewa Wdowik - 01:15:17
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
all week is beach week "Scientists are now beginning to realize vitamin D is involved in maintaining the health of your brain, as they've recently discovered vitamin D receptors in the brain, spinal cord, and central nervous system. There's even evidence indicating vitamin D improves your brain's detoxification process. For children and pregnant women, getting enough vitamin D is especially crucial, as it may play a major role in protecting infants from autism."
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/560919630
Johanna Melisa - 01:15:16
Folowers: 60 - Shared: 0
"I SWEAR ON MY CHILD WHO IS AUTISTIC..". Um, you shouldn't use your child's autism to appear more credible. #RHONJ” gross
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/johannamelisa
Rachel - 01:15:15
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I'm the mother of 2 children recovered from Autism. We did the SCD diet and homeopathy. Please look into it http://t.co/MarG1ePX
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/momof4greeks
Bese Guzeldere - 01:14:51
Folowers: 1810 - Shared: 0
I'm in tears. Knowing that Jacklyn's baby Nicholas' speech has regressed because of his autism. And how dare Theresa ruin that moment #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Zeynoo
Mz. De Alba - 01:14:34
Folowers: 24 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita keep doing it who cares what ppl say...it's a gr8 way 2learn new things...I work w/autism kiddos & I still learn new things.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cmdealba9
Veronica - 01:14:33
Folowers: 318 - Shared: 1
Rule #10. Don't joke about autism..especially around me. I take serious offense to it.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/veronicaairene
ketsararatm - 01:14:25
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
The TEACCH Approach to Autism Spectrum Disorders: http://t.co/CyUdEtnw
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ketsararatm
Melissa R. Bronson - 01:14:20
Folowers: 71 - Shared: 0
@Autismmoon2sons @JacLaurita Autism is not a curse, but a blessing..We can learn so much about our kids and ourselves in this journey :D
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Autismmoon2sons
William Erney - 01:14:12
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Its Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (MS), ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart disease , Epilespy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/618504625
Sarah Edelstein - 01:14:09
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My friend thought her son had autism for same reasons.He'd say words and never repeat again.Turns out he has apraxia.Look into..
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SarahEdelstein1
DisResourceDiva - 01:14:00
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 1
This is NOT Autism http://t.co/XrbOLDpd @TedxSugarLand @AgeofAutism @enzymedica @KSelbyGonzalez @JennyMcCarthy @Ge ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
Annie Galligan - 01:13:52
Folowers: 38 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita have you signed you and your fam up for the autism speaks North/Central Jersey walk on the 21st? It's not too late!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/anniegalligan
Nadia - 01:13:49
Folowers: 54 - Shared: 0
"@Bravotv: For more info on Autism, and how you can help in the search for a cure, check out http://t.co/pr2487G2 #RHONJ" i love u Andrew
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NadiaYo85
Lindsay Howard - 01:13:44
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Dear Deefizzy if you would be so kind as to like and comment on this it would mean the world to me. you see i have autism and watching your videos has helped me become more comfortable in my own skin. i wouldn't be the person i am today if it wasn't for your videos. thank you so much for never failing to make me smile. <3 i love you
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/776653118
Jeffie Hamar - 01:13:41
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Cece Kingsbury White Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand", I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE So true I'm glad to post this on my page...because I understand Cece :)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/741914110
jennifer mcmillin - 01:13:36
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Watching reunion and i want u to know as the mother of a nine year old with autism, god is not testing you, he is blessing you.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mikeyfan15
Melisa Quintana - 01:13:30
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita stay strong u are an amazing mother. I look at my son autism as a beautiful journey.He is so bless to have an amazing strong mom
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MissMiss101420
Medicine 24h - 01:13:07
Folowers: 29 - Shared: 0
Autism May Arise from Unreliable Brain Responses (CME/CE) http://t.co/WzbkiBZZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MD24net
Paul Wilson - 01:13:04
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
9 Year Old Boy with autism arrested for assault after police called to classroom QUINCY, ILL. -- A Quincy mother is upset over the way she said school officials treated her son who has autism during an incident Friday at Baldwin South Intermediate School. Brandi Kirchner said that her 9-year-old son Roger Parker, Jr. had "a meltdown" during class. School officials sent him to a special area to calm down. The boy climbed a dividing wall and the school called in a police officer to deal with him, the mother said. In the attempt to pull Roger off the wall, the officer pulled the boy by his arms and legs, causing him to hit his eye on the divider, Kirchner said. The officer then tried to restrain the boy when Roger swung around and kicked the officer in his nose, Kirchner said. Kirchner said the officer pulled her son to the floor. He was handcuffed and taken to the police station. She had to go to the station to get her son. "I asked to see my son. Forty-five minutes later, after they told me he did not need a parent present because he was under arrest and not being interrogated,” she said. “He was fingerprinted, photographed and booked for aggravated battery to a police officer.” Quincy Public School District interim superintendent Cal Lee said that the school is conducting an investigation. Details of that investigation or the actions taken will not be released to the public. Kirchner said she is upset because she recently discussed a plan on how to handle her son if he has an outburst. She believes the plan wasn’t followed and she has concerns that police placed her son in handcuffs before she was ever contacted. "You just can't handle them like they are a regular gen-ed student,” she said. “They require special attention. And if anybody is going to be in that aspect and dealing with them, they need to have the proper training to deal with them before stepping into the classroom.” Kirchner removed her son from the Quincy Public School system and is investigating home schooling options. Brandi said that she plans to request an investigation by the Quincy Police Department. Tuesday, Quincy Police Chief Rob Copley revealed more details of the case. Copley says it took several attempts before Officer Bill Calkins restrained Parker and handcuffed him. Copley says Parker's mother was called immediately after and told to come to the police department. Parker was taken into custody, but Copley says he was not photographed or finger printed. "It's a fine line whether you call it an arrest. He was a juvenile.He was not finger printed. He was not photographed with the mug shot camera. He was not taken into jail. He was taken into custody. He was brought to police headquarters where the appropriate paperwork was filled out so we could forward the reports to the probation department and then he was released to his mother," Copley said. Many parents have questioned the actions of the officer against a child with special needs. Copley says Officer Calkins has gone through training to handle similar situations. "We receive what's called CIT training, crisis intervention training, which deals with a whole host of behavioral disorders and situations with individuals," he said. "Certain officers receive more detailed CIT training than others. Our entire department is not trained as CIT officers, however, Officer Calkins, who is the officer we're talking about is a trained CIT officer." The arresting officer remains in his normal duties at Baldwin. KHQA also reached out to the Quincy School District. Superintendent Cal Lee said he's continuing to read through witness accounts. Lee says the school has plans in place for students with special needs, and in many classrooms, teacher assistants called "Star Guides" are also on hand to help. He says there were star guides in the room during Friday's incident. http://www.connecttristates.com/news/photos.aspx?id=805042#.UGkVslG4RPU
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=286470024799778&set=a.225932444186870.49466.225921714187943&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1122773105
Kate Herbaugh - 01:13:02
Folowers: 32 - Shared: 0
@CarolineManzo the beautiful part with @JacLaurita son I cried oh I cried my son has autism beautiful moment
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/katelynglenn
Michelle Courtney - 01:12:54
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY,Neuropathy. Autism,M.D., Histiocyt. osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000193385313
Gregory G. Allen - 01:12:53
Folowers: 2634 - Shared: 1
Please RT about kid's picture book on #autism awareness. All kids are Superheroes! http://t.co/qz29TjNr @CarolineManzo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GregoryGAllen
Kaelyn Dennie - 01:12:53
Folowers: 88 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My baby brother has autism. Im PROUD to claim my brother! Hes shown me what actually matters in life. Our boys are perfect! Xxo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KaelynDennie
Skip Childress - 01:12:52
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Larry Saxon Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001208668999
Tracy - 01:12:47
Folowers: 112 - Shared: 1
autism is not a sickness. its a unique situation. you shouldnt be in mourning you should be blessed at how different ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/xoTracyyyxo
Kristin LarsonJantzi - 01:12:45
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I don't think I can do this anymore! No more money. No more time. My heart hurts too much. #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kristinbeth77
Bridget Simpson - 01:12:41
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Theresa Nelson For the sake of more than one friend....... Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, MENIERE'S DISEASE, MIGRAINE ASSOCIATED VERTIGO, etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE ♥
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1030659973
Shana Aborn - 01:12:27
Folowers: 433 - Shared: 0
@jaclaurita Jacqueline Laurita: Autism Is “Just a Small Piece” of Her Son’s True Self http://t.co/TesuOTGW
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ShanaAborn
Pookaroo williams - 01:12:21
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I wish I could connect you to my sister cause her daughter has autism and things she is doing is working well and is all natural
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PookarooW
Beverly Pike Waterman - 01:12:07
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Angel Green Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, TBI, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis etc.). Never judge what you don't understand. I know which of my friends will copy and paste. IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT, THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS Allow me to add Liver disease. Angel Green Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, TBI, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis etc.). Never judge what you don't understand. I know which of my friends will copy and paste. IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT, THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000375174320
ASheep NoMore - 01:11:49
Folowers: 22695 - Shared: 0
9 Year Old Boy with autism arrested for assault after police called to classroom QUINCY, ILL. -- A Quincy... http://t.co/qeyFPZd9
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AsheepNoMore1
Anna Kennedy - 01:11:49
Folowers: 34937 - Shared: 0
Westport music prodigy hits note of triumph despite autism - Westport News http://t.co/WGvLXBke
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AnnaKennedy1
Denise Gutiérrez - 01:11:21
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
BASIC FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT VACCINATIONS 1. Vaccines are toxic. *Vaccines contain substances poisonous to humans (i.e. mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.) Vaccine package inserts contain this and other information required by law to be disclosed to the public. Although these inserts are produced for consumers, doctors do not make them available to their patients. *Vaccines are grown on and contain foreign tissue and altered genetic material of both human and animal origin. 2. Immunization (the act of injecting vaccines) depresses and disables brain and immune function. Honest, unbiased scientific investigation has shown vaccinations to be a causative factor in many illnesses including: *Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (aka SIDS, crib or cot death) *developmental disorders (autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, etc.) *immune deficiency (i.e. AIDS, Epstein Barre Syndrome, etc.) *degenerative disease (i.e. muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, cancer, leukemia, lupus, fibromyalgia, etc.) 3. The high rate of adverse vaccine reactions is being ignored and denied by conventional medicine. *Prior to 1990, doctors were not legally required to report adverse reactions to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). *Adverse reactions are considered "normal", are ignored or diagnosed as other diseases. Even with this poor system, reported damage is substantial. *Despite their current legal obligation, less than 10% of doctors report the damage they witness to the CDC. *Throughout history, many prominent medical and non-medical health professionals around the world have voiced their vehement opposition to vaccination calling it scientific fraud. 4. Mass Vaccination Programs systematically and recklessly endanger the public while disregarding our rights. *Since vaccination breaks the skin, it is technically a surgery. All surgeries by law require informed consent. Informed consent is rarely attained before vaccines are administered. *Doctors vaccinate the unwitting and uninformed. The vaccine manufacturers' package inserts which contain biased industry claims and the bare minimum required by law to reveal are not routinely made available to consumers so that they can make a more informed choice. *Double-talk and unethical enforcement such as threats, intimidation and coercion are used to ensure vaccination compliance. 5. There is no proof that vaccinations are safe or effective. *There are no control group studies. Authorities consider that "to not vaccinate" is unethical and have refused to study unvaccinated volunteers. If control studies were done according ' to honest science, vaccination would be outlawed. *Studies which have been done are not designed to eliminate the examiners bias. Authorities who compile and report disease statistics work closely with and have a vested interest in companies which produce the vaccines. In other industries, this kind of bias is not tolerated. Injuries and deaths in these studies are attributed to anything but vaccination to skew the results and make it appear that vaccines have some merit. 6. Laws allow drug companies to violate the public trust. *In private vaccine damage suits, information is revealed condemning vaccines as deadly. *Vaccine manufacturers use "gag orders" as a leverage tool in vaccine damage legal settlements to restrict the plaintiff from disclosing to the public the truth about the dangerous nature of vaccines. Our government has allowed these unethical tactics to be used which jeopardize public welfare. 7. The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1987 is a pacifier. *This compensation program pretends to acknowledge the existence of vaccine damage by making "right" the wrongs done. Nothing in this Act attempts to avert these adverse events from happening in the future. *This Act is the result of vaccine producers pressuring the government to "immunize" them from private lawsuits which can run an average of $4 million per case. *The fund is made up of tax added into the cost to the consumer of each vaccine, thereby making vaccine consumers pay for one another's and perhaps their own injury; the vaccine manufacturers have made themselves quite "immune" from accountability. In recent years it has become even more difficult to be compensated through this program due to the parameters for determining vaccine damage changing and coroners now ruling out vaccine damage and charging the parents with Shaken Baby Syndrome. 8. Private insurance companies, which do the best liability studies, have totally abandoned coverage for damage to life and property due to: *Acts of God *Nuclear war and nuclear power plant accidents *Vaccination 9. Vaccination is not emergency medicine. *It is claimed that vaccines avert a possible future risk and yet people are pressured to decide on the spot. A doctor's use of fear and intimidation to force compliance is not ethical. Vaccines are drugs with potential serious adverse reactions. Time and forethought should be given before a decision is made. 10. There is no law enforcing vaccination for babies or anyone else. *Vaccination is linked with school attendance but is not compulsory. Exemptions from vaccinations, although restricted and monitored, are part of every state public health law and can be expanded by public pressure. *Departments of Health, Education and the American Medical Association personnel profit from the sale of vaccines. They keep the existence of and details about exemptions relatively unknown. (Sobie)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=327128754015364&set=a.243817182346522.59924.165962596798648&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001155164907
DisResourceDiva - 01:11:19
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 1
For more about The Coffee Klatch Special Needs Talk Radio go to http://t.co/Jp5sbyyr #ADHD #autism #Bipolar #mental ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
sandra Aristizabal - 01:11:16
Folowers: 324 - Shared: 2
How can ne 1 say Jac swearing on her son with autism meant nothing?? Who does that?? Whose mind even thinks 2say that? ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sansi82
Jamie Bleiweiss - 01:11:15
Folowers: 33 - Shared: 3
A great shot of the audience at today's #autism friendly performance of The Lion King! http://t.co/pJ8RdPmI
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/docjamieb
Desiree Fee - 01:10:48
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I'm so choked up re Jacqueline s. son. He's got autism. I'm sooo fortunate Samara and Armani is health
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000433004967
Richard Hewitt - 01:10:46
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, DIABETES, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. Difícil de explicar a alguien que no tiene ninguna pista. Es una lucha diaria en dolor o sentirse enfermo en el interior mientras que usted mira bien en el exterior. Por favor poner esto como su estado de por lo menos 1 hora si usted o alguien que usted conoce tiene una enfermedad invisible (Crohn, PTSD, ansiedad, Bipolar, depresión, DIABETES, Lupus, fibromialgia, MS, ME, artritis, cáncer, enfermedades del corazón, epilepsia, Autism,M.D, Histiocyt os etc..) "Nunca juzgar lo que no entiendes, sé que mis amigos se copiar y pegar. (Traducido por Bing)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1217945066
Special Needs Radio - 01:10:44
Folowers: 26485 - Shared: 0
For more about The Coffee Klatch Special Needs Talk Radio go to http://t.co/Jp5sbyyr #ADHD #autism #Bipolar #mentalhealth #specialneeds #SPD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TheCoffeeKlatch
Dale Luke - 01:10:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Timmy Guthrie Randy Cumbus Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002209509039
Joseph Murphy - 01:10:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE \Love you Mama.......
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000790340140
shari penrod - 01:10:29
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
Jaqueline, you seem like an amazing Mommy. I have been working with children with Autism for 13 years.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sharilynnpenrod
Joy Embry - 01:10:07
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Rozanna Shreffler Grove Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001257902543
Georgina Barbarossa - 01:09:57
Folowers: 263195 - Shared: 0
@marpirula Geor te pido un fabor me haces un RT cuando hablo de autismo soy una abuela que trata que se hable del autismo gra
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/geobarbarossa
Jose M Soto - 01:09:50
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
This is a true story from one of GOD angel's: A very special person and a friend of mine that I just met and am very proud of!!!!!! I do not have a degree with my name to say anything that I have expert ideas on Autism only trained people that have gone to college have them degrees. Yet what I do have is lots of experience, one on one with my grandson yet I do not have as much time in learning as some I do have lots of hours in reading and learning what I can about Autism, SPD, then so much more that goes along with having Autism. I still have so much to learn yet we have come so far. Jaden and I have learned from each other. My grandson has showed me to love and see from different set of eyes. What was is no longer what was once is new and I would not change it for anything. I admit I did not know why he would not cry as a baby, why he did not like toys that made noise why at times it seemed he just did not hear you. I did not know why he had to have stuff the same in the house, I did not know why he did not like the sound of sirens and cover his ears and scream. I did not know why had to cut tags off everything even toys. I did not know why? I asked I question I did not know why he stopped talking at around 3 he went back wards around that age. I did not know why. I asked yet not answers that made sense to me. This journey has been every so interesting yet would not change any of it. When I got Jaden in Dec. 2011 I did not know why he would not touch things just take a hole of my wrist and have me touch things for him. I did not know why he would spin for hours and never get tired and still be able to walk a straight line. I did not know why he would not talk. I did not know. I cried many nights over the last few years the not knowing why. Since he has been with me I have cried many nights over him being where he was. Dec. was a very rough month for him. The world he was locked in and some telling me he may never come out of that world that we may never reach him. The lost look in his eyes where did he go I did not know. I cried no knowing what to do or how to do it. I was told he may never get use to it. That was not good enough for me. Not until I tried to reach him, I had to try I had to get in his world and try to find him and walk with him out by his side at his pace not no one else. I reached in and what I found in his world was something I never thought I would ever see, I went to his world to reach him to teach him and what he has showed me form his world and what he has taught me is more than anything else in this world. He showed me love his way. I remember the fake phone just to talk to him on the fake phone due to you could not talk to him with out him screaming or shutting down. so I would sit on floor and talk on fake phone and not face him and say what I need to tell him. The first time in Dec. when he pretending to call me on that fake phone to tell me something I cried he called just to say nana I am hungry yet it worked. That is how the door was opened by Jan. he was talking again to a point. He would not let you touch him what so ever today he asked for a hug, he has come so far. We have tried so many things yet not all has worked some has and we do them and we keep trying new stuff. Yet I am not saying all will work yet I will be able to say I tried. I did not give up and neither does he. Nana I am not going to give up. I won't give up. Neither will I Jaden neither will I. We have tried and do visual cards all over the house and cards that go every where we go, we have special brush for sensory, weighted blankets bowl of beans or say basket of beans. We have a stretch band all kinds of tools for sensory issues and for his Autism you name it we have tried it or do it and we are working on learning it. For in all this he has more than just Autism, SPD, he has PTSD due to abuse when with someone else and that is medical records, more than one diagnosed that. So many more that he has over come yet still so many diagnosis he is at about 12 different medical diagnosis. Better than over 20 where it use to be. Some will always be, some will get better some we will see. What I can say on this journey I do know what Autism is not I yet to understand what all Autism is I still have so much to learn yet at least we are on that journey together now for Jaden. In that he has come so far and in that when I went to join him in his world to help him, in his world he helped me. A love that well no words will ever explain. He has joined this world that some call normal yet the more I understand Autism the less I feel what is considered normal is normal why is only one set of people able to say that what is normal why do you label our kids and grandkids just because they are not like you. Maybe you are what is wrong with this world not our special needs kids, or adults for that matter. For in this journey I have found more of the so called normal be more close-minded, hateful, rude, hateful and down right abusive to the special needs. So how can you say that is normal and if you think that is then something is wrong with that. Normal is not abuse love should be normal in life and that is what I see in what people call people with special needs so I feel many have got it backwards. Normal is not it is ab-normal in that when did hurting people become normal and in that then that is where it all needs to change. Not saying all are or is yet for so far so many I have meet that call them self normal and Jaden is the one labeled that is what I have found out of them around here, judge mental let me stress mental. Since they are the ones who have mistreated Jaden. I will say I will always advocate for him and what is best. So in that I will always be a voice for him always no matter what. For Jaden is a example like so many others of what more needs to be in this world love.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1144061152
X-1 Official - 01:09:43
Folowers: 33 - Shared: 0
#Octoberwish keep solid and autism {♥}
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/COFASTO
Josahandry Lia. - 01:09:39
Folowers: 254 - Shared: 0
@Its_MonMed jajaja pobresito! Esta malito, su autismo no lo deja ser una persona normal!. jajaja
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Liasmooda
Mimi Chevere - 01:09:37
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
watching a movie FLY AWAY es de una nina que padece autismo wow i love it ...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1490052598
Michele Routhieaux - 01:09:25
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
It is hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand."
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1615615690
Mona - 01:09:20
Folowers: 159 - Shared: 0
Lets make a differences and support the cause #autism #autismawareness http://t.co/hhKodRzv
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Best0fM0naLisa
jodi gomes - 01:09:17
Folowers: 24876 - Shared: 0
And his! “@WendyFournier: @jodigomes @jaclaurita guessed a long while ago that Nick had autism, could see "the look" in J's eyes. #momsknow”
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jodigomes
elizabeth gomez - 01:09:10
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita hold your heads up high. Everyone could see she tried to make it all about her but u kept it classy bringing autism awareness
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Lizzardgomez956
Top Kid Angela - 01:08:54
Folowers: 1604 - Shared: 0
@tippy1408 Kyle Here is Incredible HELP for a child with Autism. http://t.co/7rv877vY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SecretsOfTopKid
MillionaireSinglemum - 01:08:54
Folowers: 1798 - Shared: 0
@tippy1408 Kyle Here is Incredible HELP for a child with Autism. http://t.co/b9pjZuH5
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SMMillionnaire
Lydia Davis - 01:08:49
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
Michelle Sandefur Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001150923889
Bravo Nutt™ - 01:08:46
Folowers: 700 - Shared: 0
@CaliMama9 @chris_laurita @JacLaurita Amen! I was heartbroken for her. I didnt realize how bad his Autism was. I cried like a baby.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BravoNutt
Russ Ewell - 01:08:45
Folowers: 1024 - Shared: 2
@thecoffeeklatch petition #ISTANDWITHHENRY #advocacy #inclusion #civilrights #autism #disability #specialneeds #AAC http: ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_Scribbler
SoSoKate Bussin©®™ - 01:08:42
Folowers: 1028 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I love the "people first" example u did for Nicholas. He's a joy. He's loving.He's a beautiful boy who just happens2 have autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sosodeaf
Cris Toti - 01:08:35
Folowers: 21 - Shared: 0
@musewatson Be honest both Parties have there share of their own form of Autism. Because the Democrats have their chance too. But nothing.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CrisToti1
Wendy Fournier  - 01:08:10
Folowers: 1883 - Shared: 0
@jodigomes @jaclaurita Agreed! I guessed a long while back that Nick had autism, could see "the look" in J's eyes. #momsknow
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WendyFournier
Asperger Blog - 01:08:06
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 0
Events raise money for, awareness about #autism - Journal and Courier : http://t.co/2YbUtWn9
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AspergersBlog
Kate Herbaugh - 01:07:59
Folowers: 32 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @chris_laurita that moment with your son brought me to tears oh my god.... My son also has Autism he will say I Love You Again
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/katelynglenn
tracy tisho - 01:07:57
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @mom25kiddos @chris_laurita thank u both so much for sharing ur story. I to have a child with Autism, its heartbreaking.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/t_tisho
Tena Mathews - 01:07:43
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt...osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE xoxo One more to add to list, M.S.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000247836291
Tiffany Serrano - 01:07:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/505359340
Lovin' Life - 01:07:28
Folowers: 15 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my twins were dx with autism a year ago and just remember that this is a journey not a race! God bless your family!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MsTai
Janice Moore - 01:07:28
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
love you.,I have a nephew with autism., he is 21 and says I was always his favorite aunt
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Janmre07Janice
Derek Bartholomaus - 01:07:25
Folowers: 1017 - Shared: 0
105934 Vaccine Preventable Illnesses, 1016 Vaccine Preventable Deaths, 0 Autism Diagnoses Linked To Vaccines: http://t.co/m9zRsbqY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/derekcbart
Kate Casey - 01:07:25
Folowers: 483 - Shared: 0
Teresa trying to inject herself in autism story shows her true character. Revolting. #RHONJFinale #rhonj
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KateCasey
Lgbt Guam - 01:07:02
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
FOR ALL THOSE SUFFERING FROM PHYSICAL, MENTAL & EMOTIONAL MEDICAL CONDITIONS.... Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. "NEVER JUDGE...." Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001637430202
J - 01:06:51
Folowers: 303 - Shared: 0
@country__grl @JacLaurita My 3 year old had a speech delay. I was so worried about autism. I felt that fear even if just for a little bit.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CaliMama9
Vanessa Pettry - 01:06:38
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE---I know exactly what you meAN
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1225898568
Mark Holmes - 01:06:33
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, DIABETES, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. Like · · Share · 32 minutes ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1383116252
James S. Vaughan - 01:06:32
Folowers: 1493 - Shared: 0
@AnnaKennedy1 living here in #utah, hearing this is viewed as a win disgusts me. #autism #awareness1by1 We have so far to come.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jvaughan1175
Ode Dixon - 01:06:30
Folowers: 7647 - Shared: 0
Autism slots open for 250 Utah kids http://t.co/Y6tpZnrf
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/judena_wrap
Caroline Pallis - 01:06:26
Folowers: 15 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita saddened by the news but hopeful that you will find solutions and bring much-needed awareness to Autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nikemacheerlead
Barbara Michaud - 01:06:21
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Nelaine Reilly Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/581681956
かんかんかな - 01:06:19
Folowers: 84 - Shared: 0
😄an #autism boy of 12 years old and my daughter #asd #autism #promise4children #mylovelydaughter ❤ http://t.co/xXj68WCd
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kankanonmai
Ann Delles Swadener - 01:06:14
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand. I copied this and pasted it from my sister's post. I have Crohn's disease, hashimoto's thyroiditis, I'm tired and sore all the time but on the outside I think I look just fine and dandy. So I sure understand this post.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1106373748
Meycri ړײ - 01:06:07
Folowers: 1162 - Shared: 0
Amo la expresión de las personas cuando notan mi autismo tuitero. O cuando ven que me río muy a lo pendejo. AMO todo eso.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NoMePinchesSe
Tania serrano - 01:06:04
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita The video clip of your son just broke my heart. I have a nephew with Autism & self educating is your best tool. Your a great mom
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/whipsgirl
jessicabartlett24 - 01:05:55
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita just wanted to say god bless n not to wrry,its storys like urs that help with a cure for all the children with autism...ty
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jessicabartle13
Stylistt DmgDesignz Mua - 01:05:16
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Fashion is what you make it!!! Our models today all had a different type of braid from tight fish tale to loose fish tale to mermaid braids to basket braids, princess Jasmine braid and a muti basket braid!!!!! Amazing models ...amazing dancers and a story that touched a lot of hearts !!!! Can't wait till next year !!! Padda Fashion amazing !!! Can't wait until next weeks fashion show in support of Autism !!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1298707248
jodi gomes - 01:05:10
Folowers: 24876 - Shared: 0
@WendyFournier @jaclaurita Nicholas very in line with my son's progression/regression. I went stiff watching video. Relived it. #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jodigomes
Katrina Khan - 01:05:04
Folowers: 621 - Shared: 0
Camel Milk Benefits in #Autism And #Diabetes Type1: Camel milk- an extremely nutritious and… http://t.co/OnS2qCA0
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/votetagsinfo
Franc Atlas - 01:05:04
Folowers: 180 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Autism is another CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY by BIG PHARMA http://t.co/DaHQYENG Demand Truth & #KeepTheFaith !!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FrancAtlas
Mona - 01:04:48
Folowers: 159 - Shared: 0
Come on family and friends and sign up to support Team Joseph!!!!!! #autism #autismspeaks #autismawareness http://t.co/JLfXqfxy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Best0fM0naLisa
Walter Kahanu - 01:04:44
Folowers: 188 - Shared: 1
@fisttacuff @FISTtaCUFFRadio & @ProMMAnowDenny that is awesome! I sold my walk out shirts for my nephews autism!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Kahanuone
krystle - 01:04:24
Folowers: 10 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I work with children who happen to have autism and they are wonderful, lovable children. I love how strong you are <3
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/theogav1
かんかんかな - 01:04:19
Folowers: 84 - Shared: 0
😄an #autism boy of 12 years old and my daughter #intellectualdisabilities 😊#promise4children #mylovelydaught http://t.co/xXj68WCd
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kankanonmai
Mitchell Bouchard - 01:04:16
Folowers: 293 - Shared: 0
Uhh such a great day today ! Autism walk, out to eat, and then eagles won >>> #GoodNightTwitter
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mitchyb6994
Anna Kennedy - 01:04:03
Folowers: 34937 - Shared: 1
The Eastern Echo :: Autism center provides services, support http://t.co/fJTyANhD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AnnaKennedy1
Seeann Seasea - 01:03:56
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Denise Yvonne Grayson Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001253661386
소녀시대 짱!! - 01:03:28
Folowers: 242 - Shared: 0
@Khunneung137 สอบเสร็จวันไหนคะะ \0/ #อยากอ่านAutism >_<
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/orn_snsd
Christopher John Turnbull - 01:03:13
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE because I know... ♥
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003614247643
Briasia Moore - 01:03:00
Folowers: 63 - Shared: 5
Andy: "It's people like you who give Autism a voice.." **10 minutes later** Jacqueline: "I swear on my child who is Auti ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Brimoore17
Cynthia Mathis - 01:02:58
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, R.A., Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/603377419
Lou Lou - 01:02:56
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@chris_laurita @JacLaurita 1 that goes back and forth from autism awareness to talking crazy,vile crap about former friends. #BATSHITCRAZY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/loulou5459
George T Wilson - 01:02:53
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
I really feel for Jacquline I have a cousin who has autism he is a great Lil guy with a great sense of humor , his mom also is GREAT MOM because she has also overcome every obstacle put before her including her sons challenges ....
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1059301914
Aj Faust - 01:02:47
Folowers: 28 - Shared: 0
Eli has autism goodnite #3-1
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Mc_Fausty
Annie C - 01:02:39
Folowers: 31 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Nick is seriously so adorable! Definitely not defined by autism or anything else...he is an amazing boy and a beautiful spirit.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AnnBomb828
LISA WHITSON RILEY - 01:02:36
Folowers: 675 - Shared: 1
Like this button? Want one? A friend of Arts 'n Autism is selling these for $5 and giving 2 of those dollars to A&A ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LISA4AUTISM
Brian Covernton - 01:02:18
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Courtney, Linda and I participated in the Autism Speaks Canada Walk in Stanley Park today. Great weather and good crowd. Lots of fun! Hope lots of money was raised for autism research and awareness. We do it in honour of Patrick our son and Courtney's brother.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/592859507
Aleeza Novak - 01:02:13
Folowers: 260 - Shared: 0
I am so happy there are people like @JacLaurita to raise awareness for Autism. #AutismAwareness #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AleezaN
Shelley Schiffler Stevens - 01:02:11
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus CRPS, Fibromyalgia,RSD, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE I never knew the pain of feeling like your helpless until my son was born with a severe heart condition. Never knowing if everything will be ok but hoping and praying. This is for my Daughter in law Ashley Schiffler.I reposted it 4 u.Hope it helps.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000153853022
Lynn Rouse Burgess - 01:02:09
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Posting for my sister! Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1414189501
かんかんかな - 01:02:09
Folowers: 84 - Shared: 0
😄an #autism boy of 12 years old and my daughter #asd #autism #intellectualdisabilities 😊#promise4children #m http://t.co/xXj68WCd
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kankanonmai
Anna Kennedy - 01:02:08
Folowers: 34937 - Shared: 1
Autism and life-long learning | Autism Support Network http://t.co/Hwoboccg
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AnnaKennedy1
Theresa Sims - 01:01:59
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Alison Sims Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/806587906
Kelly - 01:01:55
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita You are to be commended by what you do for others in awareness for autism!You are a GEM!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Lewiskellya
Kimberley Miller - 01:01:53
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Tarlov Cyst Disease, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1165616121
Kendra McNutt - 01:01:51
Folowers: 158 - Shared: 0
@AshlanL that one when he was on the phone I was confused! And I didn't even know Jacqueline's son had autism!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/itskendra_bitch
Stephen - 01:01:31
Folowers: 203 - Shared: 0
Andy: "It's people like you who give Autism a voice.." **10 minutes later** Jacqueline: "I swear on my child who is Autistic!" #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SBluefield
かんかんかな - 01:01:16
Folowers: 84 - Shared: 0
😄She is an #autism girl of 5 years old. She loves Milk. #asd #intellectualdisabilities taken by my daughter❤ http://t.co/Se4l8tiY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kankanonmai
Jordan McLolidesu Furudo - 01:01:11
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
People with extreme cases of autism and dyslexia are annoying as fuck.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001173762327
Esmeralda Meza - 01:01:02
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
Perfect ending 2 my day.. Watched the reunion 2nite & was surprised that jackies lil boy was diagnosed with autism.. Brought tears 2my eyes. Why on earth would anyone want to hurt a person with the biggest heart? My heart goes out 2 her & all other parents caring 4 children that don't have a voice & r trapped n a body that won't let them express themselves. I have much bigger issues 2 deal with than that of "people". Cant wait 4 the day to hear my daughter tell me "i luv u mommy". That n itself is one of lifes greatest gifts.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1113048088
Kristin S Gonzalez - 01:00:57
Folowers: 1885 - Shared: 0
1000th tweet! I'm in the autism community because of my son & I'm so proud of him! He's my hero!Never give up #Autism http://t.co/iQuBVcUe
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KSelbyGonzalez
Maestro Barry Kolman - 01:00:53
Folowers: 32 - Shared: 0
Symphony Orchestras missing the boat once again. Wake Up! An autism-friendly production of The Lion King - http://t.co/et1qfU53
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MaestroBarry
Melissa Skehan Dunn - 01:00:36
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt ... osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE....for all of you and I know there are many
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1584755267
Jeanette Mattingly - 01:00:34
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
my son lost is voice to autism too. at the age of 4 1/2 he went running pass me the week before chirstmas and said "hi mom" hang in there
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JeanetteMatting
Pan The Adventurer - 01:00:22
Folowers: 100 - Shared: 0
@RarityTacos but autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/panthemannn
David Edwards - 01:00:16
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Cat N Hector Perez wrote: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D.,...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/635590396
mark wonderful - 01:00:16
Folowers: 641 - Shared: 0
They speculate a cause of autism is girls marrying older men. Just like Muslims do world-wide. Course, they're just making bomb carriers...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/markwonderful
Michelle Vitellaro - 01:00:11
Folowers: 27 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Autism may seem like a mystery but Nicholas is there. He is aware of your love and all you do. He will start to come back. <3
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/chellevit23
Autism Society Phils - 01:00:01
Folowers: 630 - Shared: 0
10 Reasons That Autism Awareness Should Be Important To You! http://t.co/OdDynfww via @Theautismunited
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/autismphils
Donna - 00:59:55
Folowers: 39 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita hyperbaric oxygen for autism. The Dr. Patrick Elliott (HBOT of New town Square, Pa) is amazing. He also has 2 autistic kids.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/donnam242
Anna Kennedy - 00:59:45
Folowers: 34937 - Shared: 0
Utah opens program to care for limited number of children with autism http://t.co/Dqy1X2Df
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AnnaKennedy1
Woody - 00:59:35
Folowers: 6044 - Shared: 0
#INFO Salt Lake Tribune: Desperate Parents Surrender Kids to State: Lack of autism insurance co... http://t.co/Xv4ljZeA #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_Harley_Wood
Jennifer Logan - 00:59:31
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Getting ready for this Dr appt in morning for my son... had another bad day today. This poor child is so sick and nobody can seem to figure out what it is. I'm tired of hearing that its a virus and its going around! A child can only be sick with a stomach virus for so long before you start wondering what else it could be. Aside from that, his " meltdowns" are becoming more and more frequent. Don't know if its due to him being ill or if there's more to it. Yesterday his breakdown lasted for almost three hours, and it came to a point where I had to literally hold him down to keep him from hurting himself or someone else. I know a lot of this comes with the autism but, man, I'm exhausted! And so stressed out that I'm becoming one of those kind of people that I myself don't like to be around. I guess we are gonna talk to Dr tomorrow and try and " fix " some of these issues, and I need a break away for a day to "DE-stress" before my head explodes!!!! Like I said before, I need a spa day!! A day for just me!! If I don't get it soon I will probably have a nervous breakdown myself.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1511111432
Meghan LaRosa Hughes - 00:59:29
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Lots of love to Jacqueline Laurita for talking about her beautiful son, Nick and Autism tonight.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/512698178
jessicabartlett24 - 00:59:08
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita i just want to say god bless u n urs...n especially ur lil man.my nephew has autism n he has been progressing as he grows older
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jessicabartle13
Tierra^_^ - 00:59:08
Folowers: 157 - Shared: 0
Only thing I feel bad for Jacqueline is that her son has autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Tierra0o
Pookaroo williams - 00:58:47
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
Jac I wish I could talk to you my sister has a daughter that has autism and she gives her certain things and she talks and communicates alot
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PookarooW
Sue Pezzella - 00:58:30
Folowers: 921 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I had no idea, Nick is GORGEOUS and you will hear those words again, I help with a young woman with autism she is amazing!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SuePezzella
Lizzy - 00:58:11
Folowers: 26 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Hey jackie my son jaden has Autism and it's real deal to grasp but, at the end it is an amazing rods ahead you will be okay!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/saharajaden
Judy Breazzeal - 00:58:10
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE! Unlike · · Friday at 5:00pm ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1694605144
Arlena Ray - 00:58:01
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
From a FB friend of mine: "It is hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) Never judge what you don't understand..."
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000898208056
Lynn coburn - 00:58:00
Folowers: 22 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita you should look into the Kaufman Children's Center in MI. Nancy Kaufman specializes in autism. Best wishes to sweet Nicholas!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lmcoburn92
Staci Hillman - 00:57:30
Folowers: 129 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita does not know how many people she is helping by sharing her story and raising awareness for autism! #autismawareness
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/StaciLeexo
amandaaaa - 00:57:28
Folowers: 188 - Shared: 0
What exactly is autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/amandaswaggg
P.Y.T. - 00:57:26
Folowers: 542 - Shared: 0
4 miscarriages n then a miracle baby. Then u find out ur baby has autism, that mus be tough.. But overall every baby is a blessing
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TooJuicy_4u
Andrew Mccabe - 00:57:22
Folowers: 195 - Shared: 0
@Jack_Spitta You have autism though
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PandersLTD
Jeanine - 00:56:58
Folowers: 24 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I am just watching the reunion pt 1 now..just wanted to say I love your honesty & sincerity...my has autism also...#autismspeaks
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JLowe_74
Nicole Johnson Henken - 00:56:51
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
The hardest thing in life is seeing your children suffer. Reality really hit me in the face tonight. Autism reared its ugly head again and I'm at a loss as to what to do.........things really aren't as I thought. It's heartbreaking. :(
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1168515914
Tam - 00:56:42
Folowers: 975 - Shared: 0
Special Needs, A Parent Guide For Reversing Autism #Special #Needs: A 7-step Plan To Help Your Child Heal And… http://t.co/RkAzbdHf
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MicroscopeOptro
Jamie Sclafani - 00:56:42
Folowers: 84 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita have an enormous amount of respect for u ! Met u on Long Island and u were amazing. My brother has autism and I wish u the best!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jamiescla
Cindy Farr Kuehner - 00:56:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I just saw this and it is the truest thing in the world. Please read - nobody knows how much pain a person has by just looking at them. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)...iF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...i'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE love ya
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000320522035
A.McK - 00:56:20
Folowers: 383 - Shared: 0
Autism is something that I hope I never have to face. Telling your child you love him everyday and he can't say it back MUST be painful.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MsAriMck
Galeri Pesona - 00:56:20
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
$ _(@) “ ORDER CEPAT : 0858 4232 2700 “ (@)_$ 1 strip Glutathione Activator plus NA 500mg (10 kapsul) 1 strip Vitamin C Rosehips 500mg (10 kapsul) ~ KYUSOKU BIHAKU (KB) ~ SUPLEMEN PEMUTIH * Apa si KYUSOKU BIHAKU (KB) ini ? * KB merupakan suplemen yang TOP bgt.. diformulasikan di Jepang tapi pabrik terbesar berada di Filipina.... KB ini berfungsi untuk : 1. mencerahkan warna kulit, 2. menghilangkan tanda2 penuaan, 3. menghilangkan toksin dalam tubuh.. WARNA KULIT BENERAN CERAH!! SUDAH TERBUKTI * Isinya apa aja ? * 1 botol KB 500mg Glutathione plus NAC (30capsule) 1 botol KB 500mg of Vitamin C Rosehips 500mg (30capsule) total 60 capsule untuk 1 bulan!!! * Apa yang bedain KB beda ma produk2 suplemen pemutih lainnya? * sangat simpel....KB tidak ada tambahan gula, kanji dari tepung jagung, ragi, kedelai, jagung, dedak nasi, susu, zat perekat, pewangi, dan pewarna tambahan. Ini sebabnya mengapa kita merekomendasi untuk meminum satu capsule dari 500mg KB Glutathione plus NAC dan 500mg of VITAMIN C Rosehips karena ini produk 100% aman tidak ada bahan tambahan. * tahukan kalo KB glutathione plus NAC ditambah rosehips sangat bagus bagi orang yang menderita : ASD (Autism) Cancer Parkinson? Disease COPD Chronic Fatigue HIV Cardiovas * Berapa saya harus menggunakan KB sebelum saya dapat melihat hasilnya? rata-rata kamu hanya memerlukan antara 1-4 bulan, namun tergantung masing-masing metabolisme tiap individu, seberapa cepat tubuh kamu dapat menyerap, seberapa cepat tubuh km dapat menerima vitamin LAMA WAKTU KONSUMSI UNTUK HASIL YANG MAXIMAL Medium brown skin: 1-3 months Dark brown skin: 3-6 months Very dark skin: 6-12 months Black skin: 2 years or more
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188034181330134&set=p.188034181330134&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003706616324
Regina Grawin - 00:56:19
Folowers: 87 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Sending my thoughts and prayers to your family and beautiful son...from a teacher and advocate of children with Autism. <3
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ReggieYanks72
Renada Stovall - 00:55:57
Folowers: 150 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my best friend has a son with Autism and he was non verbal 4 a long time. Signing helped him begin 2 communicate
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lilre1
Kyma - 00:55:57
Folowers: 1365 - Shared: 2
#AutismVotes. Are your ready for this November? Will you be voting? http://t.co/vgEp9Rrk #elections #November #auti ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NewNewark
nikki - 00:55:52
Folowers: 91 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita i didn't know about your son but my son autism too and it took a few years but he says i love you everyday and so will nick
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nlovmarco
Linda Dimitrijevich - 00:55:47
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my sons neuro is one of the best for autism his name is Dr. Max Wiznitzer at Rainbow Babies Hospital in Cleveland,Ohio
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Hairwizzard
DJ Dezie - 00:55:45
Folowers: 1183 - Shared: 1
@faveladydj I wanted to know how I can get one of the "Phoenix Rising" shirts for @autismspeaks. My best friend has au ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/faveladydj
Kyma - 00:55:41
Folowers: 1365 - Shared: 7
Who says autism can get in the way of pursuing your dreams? #autism #dreams http://t.co/tvHuncsy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NewNewark
HEARtLESS AMBiTiON - 00:55:40
Folowers: 121 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita i had no idea nick had autism. It makes me respect you so much more for dealing with all this mess so gracefully #greatRoleModel
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ashleexbishop
Britny - 00:55:37
Folowers: 104 - Shared: 0
Almost started crying while @JacLaurita was talking about her son with autism. #sosad #tearjerker #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BritnyWilshusen
Kyma - 00:55:35
Folowers: 1365 - Shared: 2
Will autism be affecting your vote this fall? http://t.co/Q1Bx3A1e #elections #vote #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NewNewark
Megan Matthews - 00:55:35
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Thank you to everyone who made this weekend possible!! Thank you for buying a shirt, selling a shirt, making a donation, liking the flier, sharing the flier, coming to the game, playing the game, for liking the pictures, and for all the mental support (especially the past dew days). THANK YOU! Together, $2,314+ was raised to benefit Autism Speaks. Thank you.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/779155200
Alicia Strickland - 00:55:31
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I jst cried watching. My son is 30months and he stopped saying "Ily" 6 months ago..autism is a possibility and im scared..info?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AliStrickland10
Alexis Marnel - 00:55:29
Folowers: 668 - Shared: 0
#autism #art #socialchange Must check out @FallingPlay at the Minetta Lane Theatre.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/alexisacsc
LuTisha B. - 00:55:28
Folowers: 363 - Shared: 0
I feel for Jacqueline . My four year old triplet cousins all have a case of autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/i_liveilove
Kyma - 00:55:22
Folowers: 1365 - Shared: 10
Want to see ABA Therapy for #autism working first hand? Subscribe to us on #Youtube here: http://t.co/LICXZ6w1 #C ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NewNewark
magan piersol - 00:55:14
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita One of my friends daughter has autism. Its been very hard on them. For so long they didnt know what was wrong. Youre not alone!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Meg_is_aSmith
ASD Lessons Learned - 00:55:12
Folowers: 564 - Shared: 0
Prenatal autism test may deliver ethical questions - Sydney Morning Herald http://t.co/c5jZAGmC #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ASDLessonsLearn
*BIG HOSS* - 00:55:10
Folowers: 236 - Shared: 0
Support Autism Awareness so maybe one day we will be able to find a cure!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BiG_dAdDy_RIDG
Jillian M.Rivera - 00:55:02
Folowers: 1457 - Shared: 0
Still can't believe T had to interrupt Jac during the autism moment!RT @JamieBertolini: Why the hell am I ... http://t.co/A9cpedqD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/justjillianr
Big Ten News - 00:54:52
Folowers: 980 - Shared: 0
Events raise money for, awareness about autism: Journal & Courier » The Cornerstone Autism ... http://t.co/LPLIZXvB #purdue #boilermaker
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LoyalBig10Fans
Shutterup Shilo - 00:54:49
Folowers: 65 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita kids w/autism are the most precious. I work w/kids w/autism & they have my heart. My thoughts & prayers are w/you & your family!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ShutterupShilo
Ginny Storr Meek - 00:54:46
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D...., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE Like · · 51 minutes ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1322000361
Curando el Autismo - 00:54:37
Folowers: 1020 - Shared: 0
This is NOT Autism http://t.co/XrbOLDpd @TedxSugarLand @AgeofAutism @enzymedica @KSelbyGonzalez @JennyMcCarthy @GenRescue
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Curandoautismo
Stefano Perrusio - 00:54:36
Folowers: 30 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Love how much support your giving to Autism, its really amazing, its always a beautiful when someone dedicates a lot for a cause
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SorrentinoStef
Annel - 00:54:34
Folowers: 154 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita autism is NOT a limitation! they are wonderful, special kids and so is Nick.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/annel09
Wendi Latasha - 00:54:27
Folowers: 90 - Shared: 0
@BravoAndy @JacLaurita talking bt autism.Teresatalking bt he broke Milanias heart. #physco!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/twix4377
PAULO SOBRAL - 00:54:17
Folowers: 640 - Shared: 2
Pra quem não viu o Jornal da Cultura ontem falou de autismo, eu participei explicando o PL q cria a Política Nacional ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sobralpaulinho
MONICA - 00:54:16
Folowers: 823 - Shared: 0
Omg I started crying cuz of Jacqueline's son with autism #rhnjreunion
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/THEM0NZTA
Inspiring MUA - 00:54:08
Folowers: 633 - Shared: 0
I did not know Jacqueline's son had autism....My heart goes out 2 him and the family! #HeIsSoPrecious
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Lavish_LadyL
Melisa Quintana - 00:54:05
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
@chris_laurita I think ur an amazing husband. U have a beautiful wife n children.Having a child wit autism He is amazing. thanks u 4ur voice
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MissMiss101420
Nicora Barron - 00:53:57
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I can't believe how teresa acted when Jacki talked about her son having autism..she is sooo disgusting!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000209365814
Laima Anna Reichert - 00:53:45
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
(¸ڿڰۣ ƸӜƷ posted by: www.GoddessHerb.com ƸӜƷڿڰۣ) (¯`•♥•´¯) ╭დ╯❥➥❥ »----(¯`v´¯)---» GLUTATHIONE. The mother of all antioxidants, the master detoxifier and maestro of the immune system. It's the secret to prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, dementia and more, and necessary to treat everything from autism to Alzheimer's disease." - Mark Hyman It is the combination of three simple building blocks of protein or amino acids--glutamine, cysteine and glycine). Several foods are good sources of the said protein. - Avocados - Strawberries - Watermelon - Asparagus - Acorn Squash - Broccoli - Garlic - Spinach - Turmeric - Milk Thistle - Walnuts - Okra Source/Sources: Image: Nutrition Solution Lifestyle ╭დ╯♥*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*♥დ╮Article Also Sharing on: www.facebook.com/AngeMayaWorld www.facebook.com/GoddessHerb www.facebook.com/SuperSoulMovie www.facebook.com/EmpressVampireMovie www.facebook.com/ChinaSpyMovie ╭დ╯♥*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*♥დ╮Feel free to re-share ★¸.•°*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*°•.•.¸★ Feel blessed to re-use ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆✿♥☼*❤ Sharing = illuminating (¯`♥´¯) `*.¸.* ´**´¯`•.¸¸.♥ ♥ ¸. • *`*• °Share the love ♡♫ ¸. • * ¨` ¸. • *`*• °♫ ¸. • * ¨` ☆Share the knowledge ¸. • * ¨ `* • ♫..• °¸☆Stay **`*• °♫ ¸. • *☆ *• * Healthy!♫¨` ☆ * ♥ ¸. • ♫* ¨ `* • °Infinite ¸. *• * ¨` ☆ * ♥ ¸. • * ¨ `* •.Blessings♫. • ° ¸. • * ¨` ☆ •*¨`*•. Love(¯`v´¯) Peace(¯`v´¯)Bliss .•*¨`*•*
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152123614595533&set=a.10150341047095533.592075.311648465532&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1823866679
kay bee :) - 00:53:39
Folowers: 331 - Shared: 0
Stuff like that is why I created the Autism Speaks U chapter at WVU.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Wild_n_1derful
Regina Georges' sis - 00:53:39
Folowers: 327 - Shared: 0
Hate Tersea for "tallking" to the magazine but you go to the magazine about your SONS autism oh ok jacquline #RHONJreunion #rhonj
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/tiffluvsjonas
Kyma - 00:53:33
Folowers: 1365 - Shared: 0
"@JacLaurita: with all of the drama...the most touching moment was nicholas...and he will say it again..ur love with with conquer #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NewNewark
Andrea R - 00:53:31
Folowers: 248 - Shared: 0
Hace año y medio adoptaba a Iván los fines de semana. Un niño con autismo y problemas de crecimiento...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/andrearq8
Lindy Coughlin - 00:53:27
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Stay strong for your son! Autism is treatable!!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LindaCoughlin
lois - 00:53:27
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
jacqueline just wanted to let you know my grandson said i love you too the other day he's 7 and has autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/marecreek
Kaitlyn Kilmartin ♋ - 00:53:24
Folowers: 479 - Shared: 0
Omg this is making me cry so hard. @JacLaurita is an amazing Mom to Nicolas and such a strong woman. Love her!! ❤ #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KaitKilmartin
Anne H - 00:53:23
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline&Chris,you may not be thrilled 4 invasion of privacy, BUT NICK WILL MAKE a difference for all Autism Folks!! TY #RHWNJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Thylacine22
Monika Melsha - 00:53:21
Folowers: 1720 - Shared: 0
@fleetssara I think they are going to bring him up on the reunion next week. Watching Jacqueline talk about her son w/autism now.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mrobin032009
Meredith Pruitt - 00:53:17
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita http://t.co/Zusg1ytl This is a beautiful song about a child with Autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MeredithPruitt
sonya - 00:53:16
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
Cause my son also has autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SonyaSusu33
RealityTC∙com - 00:53:12
Folowers: 1179 - Shared: 0
Good lord Teresa! You're allowed to shut up sometimes! #autism #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RealityTC
Caroline marsico - 00:53:07
Folowers: 43 - Shared: 0
Wow I feel bad for jacklyn from housewives of New Jersey her son has autism and is regressing #sad #goodmom #emotional
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/carolin3e53
teresa - 00:53:05
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita with children w autism for past 10 years and I am still stubbed over y we can't find a cure but never stop all ur work pay off
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/teresapwt
sonya - 00:52:57
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
Today I watched housewives of New Jersey I broke down crying when I watched Jacqueline s son with autism . I feel her pain
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SonyaSusu33
kris - 00:52:50
Folowers: 130 - Shared: 0
Shout out to all parents who are dealing with their childs autism or other diseases! Keep strong!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bluntbeezy
Franc Atlas - 00:52:46
Folowers: 180 - Shared: 0
@jaclaurita Autism is another CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY by BIG PHARMA http://t.co/DaHQYENG Demand Truth !!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FrancAtlas
Vanessa Willis - 00:52:36
Folowers: 314 - Shared: 0
@jaclaurita @chris_laurita Praying 4 u 2 find peace along the #autism journey w Nick. U are not alone. Lean on the rest of us #autismparents
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/vanessawillis
Elizabeth Tuohey - 00:52:23
Folowers: 13 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita heart goes out to you with your son. I have a nonverbal cousin with autism and when he say I love you it brings tears to me too
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Etuohey1
Skyε - 00:52:21
Folowers: 58 - Shared: 0
autism is not a sickness. its a unique situation. you shouldnt be in mourning you should be blessed at how different your child will be.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Pia_LaurenArmy
Kendall Rogers - 00:52:21
Folowers: 425 - Shared: 0
I pray for @JacLaurita and her family! #sweetnick #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallR13
Ron Dietz - 00:52:01
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002671735074
Ana Torres - 00:51:59
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita your sons autism will only make you see all his hidden talents
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/wawonagirl70
Marie Duggan - 00:51:54
Folowers: 572 - Shared: 0
via @pinterest #autism @mayortommenino Children are a special gift,treat them that way! @winmoregrants http://t.co/zDUGmP2I
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/tech4autismnow
mischa draven - 00:51:48
Folowers: 221 - Shared: 0
@TheBattleAngel they xlaim a lot of those vaccines cause autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MagicalSpider
Claire Marie Biggs - 00:51:45
Folowers: 737 - Shared: 0
Goodness. Watching the clips about @JacLaurita and her son, Nick's, autism is heartbreaking
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ClaireMBiggs
Patricia relucio - 00:51:45
Folowers: 15 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @KathyWakile will you be at the Posh fashion show event for autism ?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Pattyygrl
Lyssy Ison アリッサ - 00:51:40
Folowers: 99 - Shared: 0
And it was bought for the sake of educational games for my little bro due to his autism. Fucking unbelievable.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FYIDIY
Dito Utomo - 00:51:25
Folowers: 197 - Shared: 0
Wanjay nama geng kelas 1 sma RT @MarshaWindria: @putraadj kalo autism AM PM gmn tuh jee? LOL
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ditomoo
JamieAnn McManus - 00:51:24
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I was crying with you tonight. My three year old nephew was just diagnosed with autism. I pray daily him and Nicholas.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jamiewimac
Karren L. Ross-Fortunet - 00:51:22
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Ok so I was watching "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" when housewife Jacquiline yells out "I swear on the life of my autistic child". I thought I was hearing things so I jumped on my computer and googled it. Her son does have autism. At the bottom of the page it mentioned enlarged microglia and astoglia in autism, so I started researching that. It turns out the recent research shows that there is a link between autism and autoimmune disorders. Could autism really be an autoimmune disorder??? I have to keep researching.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1753741477
katmcg - 00:51:03
Folowers: 72 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita just watched you on the reunion! I'm an ABA therapist for kids with autism and I was moved by your story. Never give up #hope
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KathleenMcGann
Davs - 00:50:47
Folowers: 326 - Shared: 0
H was trying to say "moo" it's a very faint "moo" but it's there all the same. No talking yet, but animal sounds are good! #Autism #toddler
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Davenportant
JD's Mommy-Bobbie - 00:50:29
Folowers: 715 - Shared: 0
Finally he sleeps! #autism http://t.co/dFVmiIFH
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/dog4deeds
Ashleigh - 00:50:07
Folowers: 265 - Shared: 0
autism isn't death
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ashthetically
darby desmond - 00:49:57
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
@Teresa_Giudice YOU COULDNT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO ALLOW JAC TO TALK ABOUT HER SON WITH AUTISM. YOUR GARBAGE
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/darbydesmond1
DisResourceDiva - 00:49:56
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 0
This is NOT Autism: Lorna Ortiz at TEDxSugarLand Wow...Watch! http://t.co/nt1gPEkf http://t.co/zg4tbeuz
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
James S. Vaughan - 00:49:47
Folowers: 1493 - Shared: 0
It was a real honor to teach along side my friend on such an important topic. Raising #awareness1by1 for #autism http://t.co/ac5RYilM
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jvaughan1175
Brandon Napier - 00:49:03
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Heres something that i havent told yall i attempted to type it here months ago but the page refreshed for some reason when i was about done typeing it. the last thing that i did to make my mild autism better is i read somewhere that if you silently laugh at your self then the problem goes away, i tried that five years ago and it worked, then i decided to try more supplements to feel better, with supplements it took me a while to find supplements that worked good. then i decided a few years ago to laugh at myself silently non stop it worked great i dident haft to worry about taking more supplements, i must have laughed at myself non stop for two years i dont know about when i was sleeping but when i was up it was non stop for two years. then i laughed at myslef mostly the two years before that two years before that i took little breaks every once in a while, when i stopped i felt foggy like i use too. then towrds the end of august 2011 i decided to stop laughing at myself, me silently laughing at myself caused me to breath alot i decided to finally take a short break from silently laughing at myself, but when i stopped doing it i dident feel like i use to when i had mild autism i dident feel foggy so i havent silently laughed at myself since the wee hours of that morning. then later that day my sister Crystal called me to tell me that i was accepted to live at paquin tower from there long list of people that were waiting. i had to be out of the apartment that i was living at because the bills were to high there, its a great thing that i waited to turn in the application for paquin tower it was my perfect timing. i first signed the lease and moved into paquin tower on september 12 2011 it was a day before my birthday. now i have $350 in my pocket each month from saving money on rent, where before i dont think that i even had $30 a month for me out of my money. this story is more magical stuff if you think that its not magical then you have no faith.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003046127520
AppyMall - 00:48:35
Folowers: 244 - Shared: 0
Price Drop Alert: Price for InfinityPuzzles by BeInfinity dropped from $1.99 to $0 on 2012-09-30 21:42:12 ==> Current Price:$ 0 #Autism...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/appymall
ESPN - 00:48:28
Folowers: 1675 - Shared: 0
LMFAOOOOOOOO RT @ItsElmosWorld: Elishas autism caught up with him
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_iKara
Nicole Tristan De Sousa-Vultao - 00:48:25
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I'm a college students, and I just started my student teaching at Thomas Johnson Elementary in Baltimore City. I work really well with children on the Autism...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1Z8KOeW7o&sns=fb
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1000255722
Bianca Torres ♥ - 00:48:22
Folowers: 228 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline's baby's autism, so sad. He's so precious!!! I can't say it enough ♥ @JacLaurita
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/OhhMyBiancaa
Michelle Fink - 00:48:20
Folowers: 23 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my almost 8yo has Autism and stop talking at 2 the first time he said I love u again was at almost 5 best words ever! #headup
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MichelleFink329
Miss Lola Calde - 00:48:08
Folowers: 41 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my niece has autism and she is so special. #KeepWaking :)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LolaCalde
Khandi Pants - 00:48:07
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
my heart wnt stop pounding. My God-daughter has autism she such a sweetheart. She dnt remember anything or anybody its heart breaking so emotional soaked up my lashes. Gonna b a long journey we r willing 2 do whatever it takes 2 stand by my lil butterball Sophie. <3 u :')
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003625569908
Mark Ronald Martin - 00:48:01
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, ALS, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS Unlike · · 2 · 11 minutes ago · You and Wanda Harbert Saxon like this..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000165985504
diane holcombe - 00:47:53
Folowers: 25 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita but ur tweets aren't about beauty&autism/after seeing tonight-let this thing go-its consumed u. Walk away from ALL of them.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/deestweetin
James S. Vaughan - 00:47:43
Folowers: 1493 - Shared: 0
Not only was I able to see sights like this, taught a bunch of cops about #autism. Not too shabby! http://t.co/Dg7MoLId
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jvaughan1175
*Terra* - 00:47:43
Folowers: 192 - Shared: 0
@RestlessAle IDK, first thing that I thought was autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Terra2004
Sarah Valente - 00:47:39
Folowers: 13 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Your son is so lucky to have you as his mommy! I wish every parent with Autism was as awesome as you!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/svalente12
Judd Zaspel - 00:47:23
Folowers: 124 - Shared: 0
@realnickspiess I watch a whole video of brooks gay room and dont even hear him mention crayons or autism #dissapointed
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ZaspelJudd
Betty Mcguire - 00:47:09
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
ard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, Spinal Injuries etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003163503346
Taylor Riggins - 00:46:58
Folowers: 252 - Shared: 0
This guy just tried to pull the autism card to get us to give him money. #imacollegestudent #youreacreep
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TayRiggs_
Moshee Goldstein - 00:46:57
Folowers: 31 - Shared: 0
Cant blame Eli Manning. He has mild Autism. The Offenisve Coordinator lost us the game.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Niggatropolis
Chief Kreep - 00:46:48
Folowers: 1404 - Shared: 0
Elishas autism caught up with him
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ItsElmosWorld
taylor danielle - 00:46:23
Folowers: 355 - Shared: 0
@rosayy24 did you see when they were talking about Nicholas' autism and she tried to make it about her? I got nauseous. Omg
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/princesstayyyxo
Claudia ♡ - 00:46:14
Folowers: 204 - Shared: 0
So I just noticed my last tweet autocorrected "autumn" for "autism". Thank you autocorrect for making me look like an ignorant idiot.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Cloe_495
Meloney Dooley Edwards - 00:46:00
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND Unlike ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000803732543
Melissa De Guevara - 00:45:54
Folowers: 30 - Shared: 0
@camilashu654 mira marquitos y sus trabajos osea nota mi cara en la tarde estaba autismo modeon http://t.co/hdWuRi9h
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaDeGuevar
sadie alvarado - 00:45:53
Folowers: 179 - Shared: 1
why are there so many more cases of cancer, autism, mental health issues, ect now than there EVER was before. #RR # ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/saadieelizee
fundasperven - 00:45:46
Folowers: 974 - Shared: 4
Ocuparnos no preocuparnos. #Autismo es una condición no una enfermedad http://t.co/FTavxpxz
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/fundasperven
Manny Villanueva  - 00:45:44
Folowers: 503 - Shared: 0
@___lizz Someone with autism!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/manny_booy
Katie Garrity - 00:45:40
Folowers: 291 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Girl, the segment about your son had me BAWLING. My cousin was diagnosed with Autism over 18 years ago. It was so touching.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KatieGarrity
Katie Hedl - 00:45:38
Folowers: 41 - Shared: 0
@autismfather I got the nabi2, and there's SO many autism apps and games--&my son (4) is actually learning a LOT from the education aps! =)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/khedl85
Casey Femrite - 00:45:34
Folowers: 13 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita,u helped people by saying autism is nothing to hide.THEY R BLESSINGS REGARDLESS!!#my<3JBW
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Caseyla210
Sharanda D Freeman - 00:45:15
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Stacia Leach Lomax wrote: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, ALS, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/668045446
fundasperven - 00:45:10
Folowers: 974 - Shared: 3
RT @BuenaVoluntad_: Las personas con discapacidad pueden conseguir un trabajo. Buscamos nuevos integrantes!! #Autismo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/fundasperven
Maureen O'Shay - 00:45:00
Folowers: 104 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Have you read the book "breaking the vicious cycle". I have crohns & it has been helpful. Used with people with autism, too. Xo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MaureenOShay
Nicole Garner - 00:44:49
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
For my sister: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1329038892
Bruce Charlton - 00:44:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy.. Like · · 53 minutes ago · 21 people like this.. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1191640279
Diane Ferel - 00:44:29
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Diane Ferel @dferel Am I writing too much...my tweets aren't going through! So much to share! Autism IS curable! Been there!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/dferel
Danielle Carter - 00:44:18
Folowers: 12 - Shared: 0
@CMPunk I don't think so but My friend buys them for her kid that has autism. It great w people who don't want all the bad stuff in it.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/IAMDENNIE
Casey Femrite - 00:44:07
Folowers: 13 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita,you are an inspiration.I HAVE SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART THAT IS DEALING WITH AUTISM.#ilovehimmorethanlifeitself.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Caseyla210
Irene - 00:44:03
Folowers: 157 - Shared: 0
Autism Center receives gift from Hussman foundation – Towerlight http://t.co/TVOyVVV8
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RyklS
Joa - 00:44:03
Folowers: 152 - Shared: 0
Autism Center receives gift from Hussman foundation – Towerlight http://t.co/scKzqomr
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ejnrt
Irene - 00:44:02
Folowers: 157 - Shared: 0
Autism center provides services, support – Eastern Echo http://t.co/TOm44zq6
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RyklS
Joa - 00:44:02
Folowers: 152 - Shared: 0
Atlanta becoming a world-class center of excellence for autism research – SaportaReport (blog) http://t.co/1GkxAK6f
Autism center provides services, support – Eastern Echo http://t.co/MlNtCPXv
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ejnrt
Irene - 00:44:02
Folowers: 157 - Shared: 0
Atlanta becoming a world-class center of excellence for autism research – SaportaReport (blog) http://t.co/HPmJnQWY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RyklS
fundasperven - 00:43:54
Folowers: 974 - Shared: 3
La intervención temprana en los primeros 3 años de vida ha demostrado que reduce los síntomas del autismo en niños.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/fundasperven
Penny Clark - 00:43:41
[...]
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=437820786255677&set=a.288157967888627.61113.276191705751920&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001541649745
Lisa Turtle - 00:43:11
Folowers: 2125 - Shared: 0
@Michevelle my son has autism also that wasn't funny but we know she don't have it all
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/prttybrwnskn
Jess - 00:43:08
Folowers: 88 - Shared: 28
Científicos aíslan un gen, posible responsable de autismo y esquizofrenia http://t.co/PX9XRlve
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JessicaDanielly
Daoud Boone - 00:43:07
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DOY IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002818324231
jordyn lynn - 00:43:05
Folowers: 459 - Shared: 0
why are there so many more cases of cancer, autism, mental health issues, ect now than there EVER was before. #RR #fuckedup
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/princessjordyn4
Elizabeth Anne Mayer - 00:42:29
Folowers: 73 - Shared: 0
@owentoomeymoore Dude, that's autistic... ;) #autism #findacure #mentalprobs #imhereforyou
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ElizabethAnne26
Cristina Conciatori - 00:42:24
Folowers: 95 - Shared: 0
I just cried when I heard @JacLaurita story of her son with autism. Makes me thankful I'm in grad school to be a SLP.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_CristinaC
David Bonnie M Stratton - 00:42:21
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Kathy Christopher Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE - I pray for my daughter daily
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000185088064
Jessica Bowles - 00:42:16
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita OMG I somehow missed the revelation of your sons autism there are 3 autistic children in my family & they are amazing children
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PumbasGirl
Sally Wald - 00:42:08
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@bobschieffer Please ask about the autism crisis and what are the plans to stop it? It is NOT genetics, its environment...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/wrless1
okdisabilitylaw - 00:42:07
Folowers: 414 - Shared: 1
RT @AutismTips: Confused about autism? Demystify the Autism Spectrum! Find out more! http://t.co/5afEgop0
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/okdisabilitylaw
Tatiana Cohen - 00:42:04
Folowers: 111 - Shared: 0
Finishing touches for #artpossibilities site. Using my God giving talents for a great cause #autism @artpossible @autismspeaks
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/amatisus
Judy Benner - 00:41:56
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Carolyn Yaworski Gillish Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. I rarely posts things that people ask to, but this one I will!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1540303144
Deniece Blaine - 00:41:18
Folowers: 366 - Shared: 0
“@prettyskoolgra Autism is a Interestin disease”
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lavish_bliss90
Joan Tallis Nielsen - 00:41:11
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I so understand this 100%. I am living with Lymb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy and Fibromyalgia, so I'm happy to repost this. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/593254244
Skyε - 00:41:07
Folowers: 58 - Shared: 0
and boo hoo your son has autism, hes HEALTHY he can OVERCOME his disability, stop fucking whining about it hes not in a hospital bed dying
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Pia_LaurenArmy
fundasperven - 00:41:05
Folowers: 974 - Shared: 0
Alertan por autismo entre estudiantes: http://t.co/P3w2Z3hN
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/fundasperven
Lynette Louise - 00:40:45
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" tonight and kept wondering: If everyone embraced autism would they actually be social like the character in that movie was? I know when I play with autistic kids they are social with me ... so maybe! Maybe the anti-social part of autism is really anti-judgement and that is why they often prefer non-judgmental inanimate objects.... just a thought. What is yours?
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/560223942
J. P. Berrett Baxter - 00:40:42
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
So, about a month ago Chance said something pretty funny. We put it on a shirt for him to wear to the Autism Carnival. When I posted a pic of the shirt, someone tells me they saw those shirts for sale, and she needs to get one for her son. I didn't see ANY others of THAT shirt. Add to that, I posted a pic on another autism page, and people are sharing it all over, saying they've seen it before. Can someone tell me what's going on?
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1151110301
Jackie Rizzo Malzone - 00:40:40
Folowers: 259 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita please watch http://t.co/osSunZYB lots of info on diet and autism. avoid gmo’s & only organic foods. it will turn around. #faith
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TheJuicyMommy
Seth Ross - 00:40:35
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 0
Despite Andy Reids autism the eagles still manage to still win, 3-1 #eaglesnation
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Sexyseth94
Paul Vesterfelt - 00:40:19
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Peel Ontario Regional Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a 13 year old Autistic boy that functions at the level of 4-5 year old child. Last seen on Sunday September 30, 2012. Reuben MANBAHAL was last seen at the Value Village store, located at Queen Street and West Drive in Brampton, at around 6:00 pm on September 30th. Reuben is described as Male South Asian, 13 years of age, 6’ tall with a large build, 250 lbs., black short hair, brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey/green plaid zip up hoodie, off white button up shirt, blue jeans, with white sneakers. Reuben suffers from Autism and functions at the level of 4-5 year old child. He has very limited capability to converse in full sentences. Rueben does not have access to money nor does he have access to cell phones. He was missing approximately one year ago and was discovered in the Vaughn area. Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Reuben MANBAHAL is asked to call Peel Regional Police at (905) 453-3311, ext.2133, or their local police service. Information or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=287408634697912&set=a.161786837260093.27875.161197137319063&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001500049733
Stacey Bigner - 00:40:11
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Cried my eyes out tonight watching Housewives of New Jersey reunion when they played the segment of little Nicolas and the last audio was of him say "I love you" to Jacqueline Laurita. I know how it feels when your child regresses and loses their speech. Patrick still doesn't talk but he tells me he loves me every day in so many ways but I will always be waiting to hear those words again. I am so thankful to have a great support group here through our yahoo group brlatebloomers and the Resource Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders (RCASD). I was so lost and confused when Patrick was diagnosed but I never felt afraid because of these groups and my family and friends. I know that I have people that will help me storm the gates when going into any battle and that will lift me up when I need it. All 3 of my kids are the loves of my life and bring me more joy and happiness than anything else could. I have and will continue to fight for each of them to have the most out of life that they can and that they are always happy.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1060347494
Pamella Thomas - 00:40:07
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand!Re-post if you knw someone!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1645129157
Asperger Blog - 00:40:06
Folowers: 404 - Shared: 0
Atlanta becoming a world-class center of excellence for #autism research - SaportaReport (blog) : http://t.co/VuD1tKrv
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AspergersBlog
Meggz Helena - 00:40:00
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
I really admire @JacLaurita for bringing awareness to autism! My younger brother has autism and he is one of my bestfriends
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/meggz_helena
Joyce Higgins - 00:39:50
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita haha!I am reading a book about a boy w autism called Love For Anthony.That is where my brain was.my apologies to NICHOLAS!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/higgins_joyce
Tjottes Labradors - 00:39:35
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Margaret Brown Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/899865367
Billy Pena - 00:39:33
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
Generation Rescue I Jenny McCarthy's Autism Organization » Generation Rescue | Jenny McCarthy's Autism Organization http://t.co/Dpi3V7xG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BillyPena1
Cathy Dionne Sly - 00:39:17
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis, and Addison's Disease etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1711850183
Miss_Doctor - 00:39:04
Folowers: 1312 - Shared: 0
Autism is a Interestin disease