Last Results: Autism - 05/09/2012 22:19

Anderson Marques

Sep 5, 2012, 10:22:47 PM9/5/12
to autism-social-...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
한 하 원 ♥ - 23:19:20
Folowers: 180 - Shared: 0
" التوحد Autism " فيلم سعودي قصير يحكي واقع مجتمعنا حول مرض التوحد http://t.co/olAxuMx3
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Latefa_ibrahem
Erika Rae Owens - 23:18:43
Folowers: 697 - Shared: 0
<3 RT @operationjack: Today's blog ... Rock bottom, again. http://t.co/hFleTgiu #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ErikaRae74
MainJelly - 23:18:19
Folowers: 282 - Shared: 0
Happy Way-To-Stim-Wednesday! http://t.co/F0rqmhoh #stimming #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MainJelly
Parenting watch - 23:18:08
Folowers: 2046 - Shared: 0
Autism's effects extend to siblings - Washington Post (blog) http://t.co/xocBZRE2
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Parentingwatch
Rich Milburn - 23:17:58
Folowers: 133 - Shared: 0
Really wish it were mild autism catching these balls but il take it #ogle
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Rich_Milburn
Carla Howatt - 23:16:55
Folowers: 1205 - Shared: 0
My daughter (http://t.co/6eDgcVhx ) is catching up to me (http://t.co/OiANcwlq ) pledges!! HEELLLLP! #autism #shpk #yeg
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TricmStrat
The Winston School - 23:16:41
Folowers: 337 - Shared: 0
"The Mindset Revolution" by popular Winston teacher @KozEdu Jeff Kozlowski is available now-http://t.co/IAj1nCY4. #autism #aspergers #ADHD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WinstonSchoolCA
Fly Away - 23:16:16
Folowers: 288 - Shared: 0
#inspiration #autism #aspergers GO BRIAN RUBIN!!!! http://t.co/BgQGxkhw
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FlyAwayMovie
Rmg Nashville - 23:16:09
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
2 DAYS until #RockTheWalk: Autism Fact No. 2: Autism is a "Spectrum Disorder" which means that it affects each person in a different way, and can range from very mild to severe.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1528265734
Hayleigh S P Mitchell - 23:16:06
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Autism Awareness wrote: ▼ SHARE if you agree! ▼ Click to fund therapy -- It's Free: www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1213773916
110SportzTalk - 23:15:29
Folowers: 659 - Shared: 0
#autism #baseball Sophomore Campaign - the #sequel to The Legend of Mickey Tussler: http://t.co/RehOS64S
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/110sportztalk
Alcinei Fernandes - 23:15:25
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
PSIQUIATRIA Combate à psicofobia aguarda aprovação no Senado Depois do bullying e da homofobia é a vez da psicofobia. A Associação Brasileira de Psiquiatria acaba de defender no Senado a inclusão da expressão no novo Código Penal. A psicofobia representa o preconceito contra os cerca de 50 milhões de brasileiros que sofrem de algum transtorno psiquiátrico, como autismo e bipolaridade. A emenda, já elaborada pelo senador Paulo Davim (PV-RN) aguarda aprovação na Casa. Ancelmo.com
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000248746130
soy. - 23:15:22
Folowers: 169 - Shared: 0
Remembr wen evry 1 typd lik ths lol. Everyone would go on MSN and have little kid conversations with eachother.. #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/imEngage
SwaggKingCole... - 23:15:19
Folowers: 292 - Shared: 0
Breaking my little brother into being a Squarian. I love it. Hes got Autism but loves @xtothev http://t.co/5Q3v5qhG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kraigharlow
TannersDad Tim - 23:15:10
Folowers: 11476 - Shared: 3
#AutismAid Half of our loved ones with #Autism are bullied. Top Ten Facts Parents, Educators and Students Need to... h ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TannersDad
John Cranfield - 23:14:58
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
If Bill Gates had of been a Dr he would have cured cancer. If Steve Jobs was a Dr there would be no such thing as autism. Bit deep i know.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000764364293
Fly Away - 23:14:34
Folowers: 288 - Shared: 0
We must put an end to this! I think school assemblies are in order. #autism http://t.co/OzkaVHmy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FlyAwayMovie
Timothy Welsh - 23:14:18
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
#AutismAid Half of our loved ones with #Autism are bullied. Top Ten Facts Parents, Educators and Students Need to Know: 1. The Facts - Students with disabilities are much more likely to be bullied than their nondisabled peers. 2. Bullying affects a student's ability to learn. 3. The Definition - bullying based on a student's disability may be considered harassment. 4. The Federal Laws - disability harassment is a civil rights issue. 5. The State Laws - students with disabilities have legal rights when they are a target of bullying. 6. The adult response is important. 7. The Resources - students with disabilities have resources that are specifically designed for their situation. 8. The Power of Bystanders - more than 50% of bullying situations stop when a peer intervenes. 9. The importance of self-advocacy. 10. You are not alone.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1285183546
Dr. Sean Stringer - 23:14:05
Folowers: 1081 - Shared: 0
This is my latest video for parents with children who suffer from ADD, ADHD, ASD, Autism, Dyslexia, or Tourette's. http://t.co/m18heZaU
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DocStringer
N.James H.Gallagher - 23:14:03
Folowers: 5448 - Shared: 0
Niall pasará el día de su cumpleaños(13 Sep)En Mullingar conduciendo un evento para recaudar fondos para la Asociación de Autismo de Irlanda
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HoranHechos
Craig Foye - 23:13:56
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Let's start the wave of Autism Awareness right here, right now. A perfect cover pic!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=262672390515039&set=a.249651288483816.54516.249604275155184&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1844897707
Castiel Winchester - 23:13:31
Folowers: 116 - Shared: 0
@winchesthair SOME WEIRD SHOW HE HAS AUTISM ON IT IT'S SUPER CUTE ugh his death on Bones rivaled SPN's for "how much can i make u h8 life"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/so0zin
Fly Away - 23:13:30
Folowers: 288 - Shared: 0
Autism’s effects extend to siblings http://t.co/Y2aMWBfW
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FlyAwayMovie
Tatiana - 23:13:19
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
My son is getting tested for Autism in the morning at 8am!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TCNKM2003
AutismAid.org - 23:13:17
Folowers: 558 - Shared: 0
#AutismAid Half of our loved ones with #Autism are bullied. Top Ten Facts Parents, Educators and Students Need to... http://t.co/7okNuSvY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismAidSvc
Lincoln Torcelli - 23:12:58
Folowers: 3669 - Shared: 1
Bonelli: "el Gobierno no asume la enfermedad, no reconoce el problema inflacionario" El autismo es crónico desde el 2003.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ltorcelli
Leep Beyond, NFP - 23:12:39
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Article sent to me by colleague @CommTx to support social skills using #iPad http://t.co/Kv3NPCoW #autism #sensoryprocessingdisorder #SPD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LeepBeyond
Jonathan Blumberg - 23:12:33
Folowers: 218 - Shared: 0
Surfer's Healing reaches out to kids with #autism through Aloha Toronto http://t.co/IlNFWxCJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jonnyblumberg
John David Wilkerson - 23:12:25
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Ro Mi wrote: It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar,Cancer, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism, COPD, M.D. etc...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001525962159
Kayla . (: - 23:12:08
Folowers: 183 - Shared: 0
#for #sissy #autism #awarness #love #photography #instagram http://t.co/bTGtqgNC
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Kmh_21
The 501st Legion - 23:12:05
Likes: 141 - Shared: 2
While I am disappointed that someone associated with the "media" would post such an outrageous and deliberate attack on people they neither know nor have taken the time to get to know or understand, it hardly surprises me in today's climate of personal irresponsibility and anonymous electronic "news". I am proud to be a member of the 501st Legion and Rebel Legion, two groups that have found a way to not only showcase their skills and talents as costumers and artisans but had also dedicate themselves to helping each other and their communities at large for fifteen years. Over the years we have helped raise millions for charities world wide, including Make a Wish, the Mayhew Foundation, Autism Speaks, anti-bulling campaigns, Wounded Warriors Fund and numerous children's hospitals and charities. We are probably the most diverse group to ever come together in the the history of the planet with members from every race, religion and social standing, in over 50 countries and, in 2008, on every continent (including Antarctica). All this pales in comparison to the friendships we have, the privileges of sharing our enthusiasm for our craft and Star Wars and the joy we bring to children and those who have not forgotten what it is like to still find wonder in the world. It is my wish that those who bully and belittle others for their unique passions may eventually be able to open their minds and hearts and appreciate the passion of others for enjoying whatever they do and their desire to help to bring relief to others if only for a moment. Kris Kuipers Legion Commanding Officer 501st Legion - Vader's Fist L...@501st.com
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/17637574751
Paola Herrera - 23:11:42
Folowers: 134 - Shared: 0
Why kids with autism make easy prey for school bullies | http://t.co/IpoF7jEA vía @TIMEHealthland
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/paito803
Whole Pregnancy - 23:11:24
Folowers: 126 - Shared: 0
Autism and Chemical Sensitivities http://t.co/J3yKUi8P
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WholePregnancy
Autism Resource Ctr - 23:11:04
Folowers: 2871 - Shared: 0
Boston University awarded funding for an Autism Center of Excellence and will focus on speech acquisition.... http://t.co/l6D1utJY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Autismcentralma
Dr. Peter Raffalli - 23:10:22
Folowers: 22 - Shared: 0
Article this week in the Archives of Pediatrics finds that 50% of teens with #autism are victims of #bullying http://t.co/5wZbMA5x
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PeterRaffalli
Be Like Buddy™ - 23:10:09
Folowers: 46 - Shared: 0
Notions that my boy needs special handling, "kid gloves" and less room for catastrophic failure consistently proven needless by him. #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BeLikeBuddy
Amy Lantz - 23:09:50
Folowers: 113 - Shared: 0
Please vote to help a friend win a grant to produce a cooking video for children with autism! Thank you everyone! h ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/alantz33
Joanie Spillane - 23:09:40
Folowers: 218 - Shared: 0
@kaillaaa_2013 i feel like the more people learn about how he has autism and all, things start to cool down; several people told me they...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JustBeingJoanie
Carolyn Harper - 23:09:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I am beat! Just a short afternoon check in to report it is a GOOD thing we went to the hot dog feed at the school because when we were leaving I asked Lucas's teacher when school started, didn't know the time. And he said 8:30 a.m.TOMORROW! Tara thought Friday so its GOOD he now won't miss the FIRST day of school! It is a big school and there is an outside door right next to his classroom but alas it is not to be used to enter the school. Security risk. What has this world come to I wonder! Lucas was rather rude and unfriendly he usual attitude when tired at the end of day, told one kid passing out Cub Scout brochures, "You need a hair cut." And he did I think but this is not something you SAAAAY. Hopefully the special ed teacher will explain this to him and the others in his class to "wean" them into the regular school. I told him going home, Lucas you have to follow the RULES." And he said, "Grandma will you pallllleeeez stop talking." By now I get it and I stop talking. Not sure how others will take it though. Sigh. Hopefully they will understand he marches to a different drummer called Autism. Once you learn his way of talking it is fine. Then took Kevin too football and have been getting the furniture back in order. Carpets look great! Oh yes and the pool guy FIXED the heat pump and as I write WARM water is gushing into pool. Lucas can have a little swim tomorrow when he is out. Gona have $5 pizza now and watch football. Then snooze. Good night gorilla. Oh was cleaning the book shelf today. ;o)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1300247267
Rosemary Dawson - 23:09:13
Folowers: 47 - Shared: 0
Autism Speaks website http://t.co/8RmSqJvB
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/turbulantme
danidawn - 23:09:12
Folowers: 839 - Shared: 0
Reaction: The Target Post - Employing Autism http://t.co/X9ZPcc9O via @Kats_Cafe
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/min_svart_ros
PSUaltoonahockey - 23:09:10
Folowers: 35 - Shared: 0
Please vote to help a friend win a grant to produce a cooking video for children with autism! Thank you everyone! http://t.co/JmbcSSjb
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PSUtoonaHockey
Hospital Junin Residencia Psicología - 23:08:37
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
La Residencia de Psicología del H.I.G.A. Junín invita al seminario: "Los problemas de la psicosis: límite y dificultad" a cargo de Alejandro Daumas. Ejes del seminario: •Locura y psicosis •Psicosis extraordinaria y psicosis ordinaria •Autismo •Pasaje al acto y violencia •El mal •Lo contemporáneo Próxima clase: sábado 8 de septiembre de 2012. Fecha de clase siguiente: a confirmar. Hora y lugar: 9:00 hs. Biblioteca del H.I.G.A. Junín. 1° Piso. Se agradece su difusión.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002295826573
BehaveABLE - 23:08:35
Folowers: 16 - Shared: 0
Study details bullying involvement for adolescents with autism spectrum disorder: http://t.co/8nivW7w2
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BehaveABLE
Dr. Sean Stringer - 23:08:34
Folowers: 1081 - Shared: 0
This is my latest video for parents with children who suffer from ADD, ADHD, ASD, Autism, Dyslexia, or Tourette's. http://t.co/9QxWhWqD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DocStringer
Rosemary Dawson - 23:08:33
Folowers: 47 - Shared: 0
TOMS shoes! :) For Autism! http://t.co/WPafqxcG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/turbulantme
Terry Faust - 23:08:20
Folowers: 9 - Shared: 0
'Real Housewives of New Jersey': Interview with Jacqueline Laurita on Son's Autism - Celebrity News. http://t.co/EZ0vePXK
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/scan4kids
National Autism Assn - 23:08:13
Folowers: 12862 - Shared: 0
“@aidensmomma508: My 8th wedding anniversary present from Ricky @NationalAutism #autism http://t.co/XLbhaqY8” Love it! xo @AlexAndAniUSA
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NationalAutism
Patrick Curran - 23:07:57
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
Bobby Boucher from The Waterboy definitely had autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pcurran407
Lourdes Lizette Gil Valle - 23:07:21
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
ELLOS NOS DAN MAS AMOR DEL QUE NOSOTROS MISMOS SOMOS CAPACES DE DAR! LES PUEDO HACER UNA PETICIÓN MUY ESPECIAL? HAY ALGUIEN DISPUESTO A PUBLICAR ESTO ...Y DEJARLO EN SU ESTADO DURANTE AL MENOS 1 HORA ? ESTE ES EL MES DEL AUTISMO Y SINDROME DE DOWN ESTO ES EN HONOR A TODOS LOS NIÑOS QUE DIOS HIZO DE UNA MANERA UNICA Y EXCEPCIONAL. VAMOS GENTE ME GUSTARIA LEERLO EN TODOS LOS MUROS AUNQUE SEA 1 HORA, GRACIAS POR TU AYUDA
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=187009421408111&set=a.123944204381300.23419.115356771906710&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1448209953
Be Like Buddy™ - 23:07:16
Folowers: 46 - Shared: 0
Eleven year-old boy with #autism climbs into go-kart. Father holds breath. Boy ROCKS IT!!! #asd #asperger #specialneeds
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BeLikeBuddy
Melina Gonzales - 23:06:50
Folowers: 282 - Shared: 0
@LP_DDavis12 he has autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Melly_Bellyyy
Rosemary Dawson - 23:06:35
Folowers: 47 - Shared: 0
A child with Autism change my path in life and change the way I loved.. http://t.co/exaYKWhO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/turbulantme
isolutionsforautism - 23:06:30
Folowers: 725 - Shared: 0
@jstapes Graduate and undergraduate courses in special education, autism, behavior management, lang/communication, & educational research.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/iSolutionsASD
Milena Vieira - 23:06:14
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Caros (as) Parceiros (as) - O Centro de Pesquisas e Ações Pedagógicas do Colégio Apoio (CPAP) estará com a seguinte programação para os próximos meses: - 22 de Setembro/ 2012 - 5º módulo do curso O Cotidiano da Escola Inclusiva - Orientadora: Rejane Maia - na ocasião, os temas abordados serão: - A Avaliação da Aprendizagem na Perspectiva Inclusiva; - A Formação Continuada de Professores e Funcionários como pré-requisito à inclusão. - 06/10/2012 - Reapresentação do 2º módulo do curso O Cotidiano da Escola Inclusiva - Orientadora: Cristina Antonino - na ocasião, os temas abordados serão: - Diferentes Modalidades de Apoio à inclusão: Professor(a) Itinerante, Acompanhante Pedagógico(a), Auxiliar de Classe individualizada- as funções de cada um(a). - Adaptações Curriculares- ajudas ajustadas para os diferentes tipos de Necessidades Educacionais Diagnosticadas ( Deficiências Mental, Física, Auditiva, Visual e Múltipla, Autismo, Síndromes diversas, TDAH, TDO, Dislexia) - 29/10 - Reapresentação do 3º módulo do curso O Cotidiano da Escola Inclusiva - Orientadora: Cristina Antonino - na ocasião, os temas abordados serão: Adaptações Curriculares- ajudas ajustadas para os diferentes tipos de Necessidades Educacionais Diagnosticadas ( Deficiências Mental, Física, Auditiva, Visual e Múltipla, Autismo, Síndromes diversas, TDAH, TDO, Dislexia). Novembro / 2012 - Teremos uma palestra sobre Hiperatividade com 3h de duração + uma oficina sobre Agressividade, com 4h de carga horária. Não percam estas oportunidades de atualização profissional! Consultem-nos sobre descontos especiais para grupos! Para maiores informações, estamos à disposição. Atenciosamente, Wilma Barbosa CPAP/ Colégio Apoio F: (81) 3441-5015 E-mail: cp...@colegioapoio.net Glaucia MeloRenata Azedo, Cristiane Cavalcanti, Quesia Bispo ,Amanda Carvalho, Thábata Pimenta ...Selma Ribeiro Caroline Lafaiete,Lidiane Lima, Pessoal divuguem para os demais....
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000253899327
Rosemary Dawson - 23:06:13
Folowers: 47 - Shared: 0
I will wear Toms while teaching others about the facts about Autism.. one step at a time we can find http://t.co/po8rY0qf
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/turbulantme
Bri Loves Tac-O's - 23:05:48
Folowers: 380 - Shared: 0
My brother has autism. ..sending you an epic card for your birthday so watch out(: xxx #ILikeYou @niallofficial
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/EnragedCarrot
Johanna Wonderly - 23:05:33
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Yay, just finished my paperwork to observe/volunteer with Sac State's Autism Center for Excellence :)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1000836377
Landon Haggerty - 23:05:00
Folowers: 24 - Shared: 0
Sonic Meets Original Fan Characters - Dorkly Video http://t.co/zeuCCQSE via @Dorkly Autism the Movie.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LandonHaggerty
Marcie Baldwin - 23:04:47
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Busy day tomorrow at work 7am start, 10am training on Autism and normal thursday shopping and paperwork, wow should make the day go by pretty fast. Woohooo!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000077899265
Huyen - 23:04:43
Folowers: 12 - Shared: 0
@spermareks I DONT HAVE AUTISM . SHUT UP FOO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HuyenUyenNguyen
Rosemary Dawson - 23:04:41
Folowers: 47 - Shared: 0
I will wear Toms while teaching others about the facts about Autism.. one step at a time we can find http://t.co/XvF10t4X
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/turbulantme
Luiz Felipe Santos Machado - 23:04:32
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Ficam dando liberdade.. acabam pensando que são gente... começam a sair das covas.. depois a única solução ou é uma anestesia direto no cérebro ou aderir ao autismo... único jeito de suportar as ondas continuas de asneiras e devaneios.. fica a dica hein..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001065957176
isolutionsforautism - 23:04:24
Folowers: 725 - Shared: 0
@MsClarksClass4 I'm a HS teacher of students w/ autism in NJ . I want to see how you use twitter in your classroom this year. Have fun!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/iSolutionsASD
Rosemary Dawson - 23:04:21
Folowers: 47 - Shared: 0
In my Toms I learn about Autism because understanding others helps you understand yourself http://t.co/GUhViOgV
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/turbulantme
Malcolm Chrystal - 23:04:14
Folowers: 173 - Shared: 0
what is an exercise therapist? http://t.co/oHoDFNu3 #autism RT @MommaYomma: Son's exercise therapist
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MalcolmChrysta1
Revista Autismo - 23:03:32
Folowers: 2557 - Shared: 0
"Escalas de avaliação relacionadas ao espectro do autismo: http://t.co/V9CqfAWG" via @esperancacasa, no Twitter, em http://t.co/B7mUhdgM
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RevistaAutismo
DeRae Berry-Cyprian - 23:03:24
Folowers: 881 - Shared: 0
Does he really ? RT @Matadi_: I didn't know Chief Keef had autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/VitaminD_eRae
Jey Jordan - 23:03:14
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
This Saturday, J3y hits the stage around 9pm at the Panthers Paw. Tickets are now $5. Come out and show support, all money goes towards kids with autism! >:)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001211441502
Tara Reynolds - 23:03:11
Folowers: 10 - Shared: 0
I'm really disappointed right now. I had been talking to someone who represents Autism Society of Indiana. I was... http://t.co/pV1wvMDt
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TaraJeanJellyB
Fuck you - 23:02:45
Folowers: 264 - Shared: 1
Eli looks like he has autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KoopRaw
Alan L Brown - 23:02:39
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
#1. Andrew Wakefield Screws the MMR Vaccine The MMR vaccine is an immunization shot you probably got as a baby that is supposed to prevent the measles and other diseases. These days, quite a few parents refuse the shot, because they heard somewhere that the vaccine somehow causes autism. They may have heard it from Jenny McCarthy or some other actor, but the whole thing goes back to a shady scientist named Andrew Wakefield. A man with a face only a fist could love. In 1998, Wakefield and 12 other scientists published a paper on 12 kids who had gastrointestinal and developmental issues. According to their totally objective parents, these issues only showed up after the kids got their MMR vaccine. After a crazy battery of tests that included sampling the kids' intestines and stabbing needles into their spines (as we have written countless times before, science is at its best when it is scaring children), Wakefield concluded that there might be some link between the MMR vaccine and the various ailments that had befallen the children. Just like that, Wakefield became the champion of the anti-vaccination movement, spurring on a generation of parents who forgo vaccines for fear of giving their children autism or other developmental disorders. "You know, some babies actually like whooping cough." The Con: First, let's make it clear: The science shows that vaccines do not cause autism. If you don't believe the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you can look at the tens of thousands of non-U.S. children whose autism (or lack thereof) hasn't been tied to vaccines (or lack thereof). However, the subject has been the source of fierce controversy over the past few years, and what is so terrifying about the sudden drop in vaccinations (other than the now-epidemic levels of previously controlled diseases) is that most of the controversy came from dime-store scientist Andrew Wakefield. For starters, Wakefield's own scientist couldn't duplicate Wakefield's results. Wakefield also manipulated his data to ensure that children who were sick before getting the vaccine were reported as only being sick after. He flat-out changed results he didn't like or that didn't completely agree with his hypothesis, all while performing needless, painful tests on children. We've mapped the whole situation out, in case you find it hard to follow. So why would he do all that? Well, there's the patent for a new MMR vaccine that Wakefield filled out before he published his paper, and the money he accepted from a legal aid fund that was trying to sue vaccine manufacturers (it's almost as if he had a massive financial stake in scaring people into believing that the MMR vaccine was dangerous). The paper was so flawed that 10 authors and the publisher of the journal it appeared in have retracted the work. That's right -- the people who helped create and publish the paper now say that it's bullshit. But don't worry -- stuff like this has a way of hanging around forever -- just ask the people who are still insisting that fluoride is poison 70 years later.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1051136307
kami-sama - 23:02:39
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@HuyenUyenNguyen autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/spermareks
1Direction Chiapas - 23:01:55
Folowers: 868 - Shared: 0
El 13 de sept., Niall está organizando un evento para recaudar fondos para 'Irish Autism & TEAM (equipo de autismo Irlandes) en Mullingar.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1DChiapas
Bridget Demchak McGee - 23:01:52
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
I love my job...personal donations for every refinance and purchase loan have recently helped...the Humane Society of Montgomery County, BARC, Lamb Of God School, Team in Training-Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Autism Speaks, Wounded Warrior...all charities close to the hearts of my amazing clients (and me!!) Thank you for allowing me the honor!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1589340225
Ibetha - 23:01:44
Folowers: 36 - Shared: 0
A father's age at the time of conception may be associated with an offspring's risk of developmental disorders life autism... #interesting
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TickleMeWhite
fAKE iSAACbREKKE 3.0 - 23:01:03
Folowers: 462 - Shared: 0
Autism speaks - The Isaac Brekke story
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FakeIsaacBrekke
HAI GUYS - 23:00:53
Folowers: 1224 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial thanks so much for supporting and raising money for Autism. My brother has Autism. So yeah thanks so much xoxox
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ILoveLouisoops
mili mur - 23:00:52
Folowers: 47 - Shared: 0
@maricarmenmarin felicidades x el nombramiento tengo un niño con 💙autismo lo q pido es q l gente entienda el verdadero significado ;)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mili_mur
Morgan K Crossman - 23:00:51
Folowers: 148 - Shared: 0
Autism Research Gets $100 Million Boost http://t.co/aXZNc9m6
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/msvtmkc
Navigating Autism - 23:00:50
Folowers: 773 - Shared: 0
@andersoncooper If you're dealing w/ #autism, this book will help - http://t.co/sayDbuid
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NavAutism
Eko Prasetyo - 23:00:44
Folowers: 105 - Shared: 0
@nikenwidyas stay kul :) manusia autism emang susah dimengerti koq B-)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ieyoP
Melanie ∞. - 23:00:32
Folowers: 195 - Shared: 0
¿Mi idolo? Ese chico que en su cumpleaños estará en un evento de caridad de población por el autismo. @NiallOfficial
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/melaniepallmer
Dr. Alpha - 23:00:06
Folowers: 278 - Shared: 0
Empathy Test - 0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)33 … http://t.co/DTEfaVzy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LilMeechiT
Zack Scafuri - 22:59:20
Folowers: 38 - Shared: 0
A little voice can bring a lot of good. #Autism effects 1 out of 54 boys. http://t.co/ntwwmqyc http://t.co/PbpR9rSN
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SCAFURIDESIGNS
KFDA NewsChannel10 - 22:59:18
Folowers: 6664 - Shared: 0
Local University Conducts Autism Research http://t.co/ULBX2ugG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NewsChannel10
Δ$@P™ - 22:59:16
Folowers: 3957 - Shared: 0
haha this hoe must have autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BillOfwgkta
fisica UNAM - 22:58:59
Folowers: 83 - Shared: 0
@MarthaStewart autism is now modern
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1264magic
Diane Frattali-Matthews - 22:58:56
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
I didn't leave work today until 6:15, from 8:30 this morning! The only break I had was the 20 minutes I threw down a quick lunch. The help and support I have been needing to get me organized with my curriculum planning came all at once today and at one point had 4 additional adults in my classroom at once, which of course threw off my hitter child. My Aide and I got pretty beat up today, complete with hair pulling, plus I had a million things to sort through to get ready for tomorrow. I am going to an all-day Autism training and having my own Sub for the first time!! I need my Valium now! I will be glad when I get organized and settled into the job and can start getting used to a planning routine. In the meantime, it should make losing weight pretty easy!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001109330169
Jamling Sherpa - 22:58:55
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
If you're wondering on my mental status: I am depressed to the level I was just before I posted the "suicide note" on FB (which it wasn't BTW). Thanks a lot people, for stripping me of my money, my happiness, my chances of ever getting employed, and my dreams as well as my spirituality, and my entire vision for the future. Yeah, all I have to say is what a crummy world we all live in. I should have taken the opportunity when I had a chance, but no. I should have spent my earlier ssi cheques 6 months ago on something a little more constructive than a new computer. For a grand and a half, I could have easily gone on a rather nice railway tour, but no. When my computer blew up due to a power surge, I just HAD to have a replacement. If I knew what lay ahead when I got "freedom", I would have spent my ssi a little more wisely. Nice going, Jamling, nice going. Now what do I have to show for it: NOTHING. Twenty-nine years of prematurity (and almost dying as a result), getting in trouble in school because no one believes I can't do the work, fights over snacks, and constand depression, getting put in the crazy house 4 times in the past 5-6 years , and this is what I get: 1. I have a place to live and bland "food" (that I don't even like) to eat and a few activities to get the week over with, but other than that, I have to beg to get money for snacks (and that is all that 10$ a week is good for). These snacks are the least I have to worry about. 2. I can't have a pet dragon (or any pet for that matter) (which are awesome, BTW. They put them on leashes, and they play with you ! Just youtube "bearded dragon play". They don't just stare at you.) unless I come up with an extra grand for an "upgrade" to a private room. I guess "man's best friend" is "man's best greedy capitalist". 3. The government has banned me from ever working. If they catch me working "off the clock", my ssi and medicaid will be gone. Guess what? I'm on the street, just like the OTHER 70% of America, but worse because I have autism. 4. No travelling (even to Jacksonville, unless it is for a GOOD reason). I will NEVER be able to go to Bali. My life's ambition has failed. I believe Bali is the reason I even exist on this earth, and guess what: I can't go. I can't go to Biloxi, even though I have the opportunity twice a month. To get there, eat at the buffet, and waste a few dollars of my hard "earned" cash casino is at least 50$, a now astronomical sum. A simple computer game is 50$. Again this is absolutely unattainable, unless I give up my entire snack budget for the month. No cheese, no soda, not even a simple packet of reeses. NOTHING for an entire month. 5. I have no friends other than the few who live with me at my apartment. Again, the least I could wish for is a pet to keep me company, and a dragon could do that. But I am not trying to convince any of you to get me a dragon. He is a person too, and yes, he has rent ! Unless someone can come up with an extra grand each month so I can have my own room (effectively a ransom or a "tax" on my dragon) it's useless. 6. I have been denied my 54$ per month stipend because I don't meet the criteria. Basically I am not in dire need of it (so they say). I can't even save, because I have NOTHING. How can you save when you make nothing. I can't say enough how much this sickens me. There's a BIG difference between not having enough to pay bills, and not having the money to even GET a bill ! If there is a god out there, he obviously doesn't care about me.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003671181104
Sarah Paterson - 22:58:47
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
CAR awarded Autism Center of Excellence grant by the NIH. Grant covers 5-yr $2.2 mil study of early brain development htt ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sj_paterson
conFu_cious - 22:57:57
Folowers: 89 - Shared: 0
"you don't have to have the good kind of autism to win one hand at black jack" - Tosh.O
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/conFu_cious
Adam Bock - 22:57:52
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
The New York Giants don't believe in Autism
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/15303223
Grant - 22:57:43
Folowers: 109 - Shared: 0
@Mr_NFEN autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Ryklost
Sydney Loves You! :) - 22:57:09
Folowers: 502 - Shared: 0
Wanna win tickets to go to the autism event that Niall is hosting on Sep.13th? http://t.co/qkSRZLhq
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SmoshyTobyPhan
Duulcee' Vaazqez - 22:56:41
Likes: 3 - Shared: 0
LEEANLO, SE QUE ESTA MUY LARGO, PERO ESTA HERMOSO!<3 .Dios estaba en el cielo mirando como actuaban los hombres en la tierra. Entre ellos la desolación reinaba. Mas de 5 millones de seres humanos son pocos para alcanzar la magnificencia divina del amor?. Suspiró el Señor. El Padre vio a tantos hermanos en guerra, esposos y esposas que no completaban sus carencias, y ricos y pobres apartados, sanos y enfermos distantes, libres y esclavos separados, que un buen día reunió a un ejército de ángeles y les dijo: Veis a los seres humanos? Necesitan ayuda! Tendréis que bajar vosotros a la tierra. Nosotros?, dijeron los ángeles ilusionados, asustados y emocionados, pero llenos de fe. Si vosotros sois los indicados. Nadie más podría cumplir esta tarea. Escuchad!, cuando cree al hombre lo hice a imagen y semejanza mía, pero con talentos especiales para cada uno. Permití diferencias entre ellos para que juntos formasen el reino. Así lo planee. Unos alcanzaran riquezas para compartir con los pobres. Otros gozarían de buena salud para cuidar a los enfermos. Unos serian sabios y otros, muy simples para procurar entre ellos sentimientos de amor, admiración y respeto. Los buenos tendrían que rezar por los que actuaran como si fueran malos. El paciente toleraría al neurótico. En fin, mis planes deben cumplirse para que el hombre goce desde la tierra, la felicidad eterna. Y para hacerlo vosotros bajareis con ellos! Como los hombres se han olvidado de que los hice distintos para que se complementasen unos a otros y así formaren el cuerpo de mi hijo amado; como parece que no se dan cuenta que los quiero diferentes. Para lograr la perfección bajaran ustedes con francas distinciones. Y dio a cada uno su tarea. Tú tendrás memoria y concentración de excelencia. Serás ciego. Tú serás elocuente con tu cuerpo y muy creativo para expresarte: serás sordomudo. Tú tendrás pensamientos profundos, y aunque no escribirás libros, serás poeta: tendrás parálisis cerebral. A ti te daré el don del amor, serás su persona, habrá muchos otros como tú en la tierra y no habrá distinción de raza porque tendrás la cara, los ojos, las manos y el cuerpo, como si fueran hermanos de sangre. Tendrás Síndrome de Down. Tú serás muy bajo de estatura y tu simpatía y sentido del humor llegaran hasta el cielo: serás gente pequeña. Tú disfrutaras de la creación tal como la planee para los hombres: tendrás discapacidad intelectual y mientras otros se preocupan por los avances científicos y tecnológicos, tú disfrutaras mirando una hormiga, una flor; serás feliz muy feliz porque amaras a todos y no harás juicio de ninguno. Tú vivirás en la tierra pero tu mente se mantendrá en el cielo; preferirás escuchar mi voz a la de los hombre: tendrás autismo. Tú serás hábil como ninguno, te faltaran los brazos y harás todo con las piernas y la boca. Al último ángel le dijo: Te quitare las alas antes de llegar a la tierra y bajaras con la espalda ahuecada; los hombres repararan tu cuerpo, pero tendrás que ingeniártela para triunfar. Tendrás mielomeningocele que significa "miel que vino del cielo". Los ángeles se sintieron felices por la distinción del Señor, pero les causaba enorme pena tener que apartarse del cielo para cumplir su misión. ¿Cuánto tiempo viviremos sin verte? ¿cuánto tiempo lejos de ti? No os preocupéis, estaré con vosotros todos los días. Además esto durara solo entre 60 y 80 años terrenos. Esta bien Padre, será como dices, 80 años son solo un instante en el reloj eterno. Aquí nos vemos "al ratito", dijeron los ángeles al unísono y bajaron a la tierra emocionados. Cada uno llego al vientre de una madre. Ahí se formaron durante nueve meses. Al nacer, fueron recibidos con profundo dolor, causaron miedo y angustia. Algunos padres rehusaron la tarea; otros, la asumieron enojados; otros sé echaron culpas hasta disolver su matrimonio y otros mas lloraron con amor y aceptaron el deber. Sea cual fuere el caso, como los ángeles saben su misión, y sus virtudes son la fe, la esperanza y la caridad, además de otras, todas gobernadas por el amor, ellos han sabido perdonar y con paciencia pasan la vida iluminando a todo aquel que lo a querido amar. Siguen bajando ángeles a la tierra con espíritus superiores en cuerpos limitados y seguirán llegando mientras haya humanidad en el planeta. Dios quiere que estén entre nosotros para darnos la oportunidad de trabajar por ellos, para aprender de ellos. Y trabajar es servir, servir es vivir y vivir es amar, porque la vida se nos dio para eso. El que no vive para servir, no sirve para vivir.... (Así como tienen tiempo para otras cosas sin importancia, tómense 5 minutos, para leerlo c: )
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1652531905
Leslie L. Randall - 22:56:08
Folowers: 126 - Shared: 0
NIH awards $100 million for Autism Centers of Excellence Program, September 4, 2012 News Release - NIH http://t.co/OrgIWwOi
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LeslieLRandall
Tracy Zoelzer - 22:55:53
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
<3 Do you love a kid with Autism? Click 'like' and share if you do! <3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=310295929056845&set=a.162840330469073.42682.159306720822434&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000261815587
Myrna.  - 22:54:23
Folowers: 228 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial Albert Einstein had autism and look what he accomplished!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Myrnak_Hill45
Joey Wakefield - 22:53:45
Folowers: 87 - Shared: 0
Did you intentionally pick the picture in which he looks most like he has autism? I RT @nfl: 1hour. #DALvsNYG http://t.co ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JoeyWakefield
Brooke Purslowe - 22:53:36
Folowers: 42 - Shared: 0
Emily Willingham: #Autism, #immunity, inflammation, and the New York T... http://t.co/mG066sIK
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/EmotionDetectiv
Dira Rangel - 22:53:33
Folowers: 40 - Shared: 0
@officialkeith I LOOVE TOO JOIN TO IRISH AUTISM&TEAM @NiallOfficial but no money:'( sorry i would like to help all that kids
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DiraRangel
Leah Kelley - 22:53:23
Folowers: 3645 - Shared: 1
“@leah_kelley: Foreign Languages and Autism http://t.co/ZEUp4mPg via @TheThirdGlance” for sure something language teachers ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/leah_kelley
Alejandra Diener - 22:53:12
Folowers: 3253 - Shared: 0
Fraudes científicos en #INformandoRadio 1. Fraude de haber producido células madre...2. Vacunas q producen autismo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AleDiener
Yogledis Navarrete - 22:52:48
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Fácil de confundir con distintos grados de Autismo. EL SÍNDROME DE ASPERGER.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=487543061264437&set=a.469112946440782.112229.163671540318259&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/715766700
Tami Balmer-Carnahan - 22:52:44
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
Autism Group is tomorrow night at 5:30 to 7:30 pm at First Baptist Church. I hope to see you all there!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/682088186
Nikole Mae - 22:52:06
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Niall pasará su cumpleaños presentando un evento de caridad Niall cumplirá 19 años el 13 de septiembre (2012) y en lugar de celebrar con sus amigos y compañeros de banda el se dirigirá a Mullingar, Irlanda para hacerse cargo de un evento para recaudar fondos para la Asociación de Autismo de Irlanda (Irish Autism Action) y una organización para personas sin hogar llamada Alojamiento Temporal de Emergencia Mullingar (T.E.A.M. por sus siglas en inglés). La recaudación de fondos será co-presentado por la estrella de Boyzone, Keith Duffy, cuya hija Mia es autista, y él está instando a los fans a comprar entradas para la fiesta. En un mensaje en su cuenta de Twitter, Keith escribe, "Pls (por favor) únanse a Niall Horan en su cumple (sic) 13 de sept en Mullingar para recaudar fondos para Irish Autism y TEAM!" Niall añadió, "Estoy encantado y honrado de estar en la posición afortunada de poder retribuir a mi comunidad. El plan para mi cumpleaños, que es el 13 de septiembre, es recaudar tanto dinero como sea posible para IAA y T.E.A.M. y al mismo tiempo garantizar que ambos eventos sean exitosos y divertidos para todos los involucrados". Aww ♥ :') Cataa~
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=363398503736727&set=a.339290736147504.77113.339279956148582&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000438807886
Chris Mulligan, LCSW - 22:52:05
Folowers: 114 - Shared: 0
BU to Establish Autism Center of Excellence http://t.co/tyMRPOuP
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cyberrecovery
Audrey Powell - 22:52:04
Folowers: 92 - Shared: 0
@jodigomes @ciaranyree #Autism We give him a wad ofSpry gum and snacks. Use social stories, take him there to introduce him b4 he gets cut
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ARossPowell
James - 22:51:56
Folowers: 353 - Shared: 0
G this bitch has a dislocated ass jaw no Gums & has autism.. No wonder she sent Danny nudes.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JamesxRosay
Kharisma Aqil Al-F - 22:51:27
Folowers: 308 - Shared: 0
Somehow penyakit mainstream ini kambuh. Gejala : speechless, temenan sama gadget, susah nimbrung. Atau something we called Adult Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kaalfarizi
Las Nenas Sin Desper - 22:50:33
Folowers: 745 - Shared: 1
#CineMusicayLiteratura con @joanespino en @LasNenasRadio Nos hacemos eco en las personas que sufren de #Autismo #Asperger # ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LasNenasRadio
SimpleIJustDo - 22:50:12
Folowers: 27 - Shared: 0
@problogger #BetterUrBlog http://t.co/4LZ2Z4JK #PBPopular Can't we all just get along? #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SimpleIJustDo
Autism Momma - 22:49:16
Folowers: 21 - Shared: 0
St. Louis area Autism mommas and daddas... please share! <3 http://t.co/8kD2VA7I
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Rhonda_Conner
Milton Mahan - 22:49:07
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
9/9/10 The Autism Awareness themed car that Brandon Kinzer will run this weekend.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=430163806262&set=a.429761016262.230801.10248796262&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002409475882
Gabriela Araújo - 22:48:46
Folowers: 243 - Shared: 0
Estou lendo sobre autismo. Hoje estou pela pesquisa.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/gabiiaaraujo
Julie - 22:48:38
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
Almost half of teens with autism bullied: study | News | Autism Speaks http://t.co/TeAgxKmQ via @sharethis
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/julesmsed
✌biancaaamarieee✌ - 22:48:09
Folowers: 183 - Shared: 0
Autism Speaks 2mile fun run, 5k or 10k nov. 10th.. Great cause. Any takers? I'd love to have a team to run for my brothers!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/biancaaalonggg
Karen - 22:47:19
Folowers: 628 - Shared: 0
From Lisa~ My 6 yo with autism wants to join the cub scouts. I'm not sure about it. On one hand I feel it would... http://t.co/RaimBTKF
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KAspergersMom
Renee McQ - 22:46:35
Folowers: 22 - Shared: 0
Survived the first day of kindergarten. I have no clue what happened, but he made it. #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/themrsmcq
Tyler Sekel - 22:45:57
Folowers: 127 - Shared: 0
Watching the game with @williesekel @KINGofMoleLake @RickyJamesG and autism! Still don't know why my bros are home on a Wednesday haha
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TylerSekel23
Elizabeth Ann :) - 22:45:44
Folowers: 199 - Shared: 0
What do normal people do on their birthday? Hang out with their friends. Niall? He hosts a charity event for autism. #SweetestGuyEver .xoxo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Lizzy_Canfield_
Jen Postiglione Bordoy - 22:45:21
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
COMEDY CENTRAL has once again joined forces with Jon Stewart's Busboy Productions for its fourth biennial special event, "Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together for AUTISM PROGRAMS." Taping on Saturday, October 13, 2012, at the Beacon Theatre in New York City, the benefit will feature Jon Stewart hosting an evening filled with live performances, sketches and short films from a roster of comedy and celebrity all-stars. Tickets for the general public will go on sale via Ticketmaster on Friday, September 7 at 10am ET. This year's event will premiere on Comedy Central on Sunday, October 21, 2012, at 8/7c.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1451689532
joey - 22:45:16
Folowers: 274 - Shared: 0
@itsTHATkayla23 I'm doing mine tomorrow morning autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JBarone28
MOMeo Magazine.com - 22:45:07
Folowers: 5543 - Shared: 0
Dealing With a Shrinking Social Circle After A Diagnosis of Autism by @conniehammer - http://t.co/uSgDsi5N
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MOMeo
Carla Castro - 22:45:06
Folowers: 829 - Shared: 0
@SophieAmelie Mi mamá está viendo y escuché algo cruel/chistoso: "Yo soy embajadora de los niños con autismo" - Maricarmen Marín.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/carlatka
Alvin Borum - 22:45:03
Folowers: 332 - Shared: 0
Lol... autism and autoimmune diseases are caused by diet now???
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MrNiceWatch17
jodi gomes - 22:45:01
Folowers: 25840 - Shared: 1
#Autism Fam, can anybody help her-> “@ciaranyree: @jodigomes how does your son deal wit hair cuts any advice for me ?”
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jodigomes
Karina KULJACHA - 22:44:50
Folowers: 184 - Shared: 0
GRACIAS AL SECRETARIO DE TURISMO EN EL ESTADO BC POR EL APOYO, JUAN TINTOS FUNKE!!!!! Primer Congreso de Autismo 2012 http://t.co/gTidHXog
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/karinakuljacha
Erica Wren - 22:44:49
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Someone shared a pic earlier about Autism... I just have to say that it makes me so happy and proud to be the parent of a child with Aspergers. The years of wondering what it was paid off tenfold. Josh is such an intelligent, wonderful child and I learn from him more and more every day. It's not a diagnosis... it is a blessing
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000720557177
John Hughes - 22:44:48
Folowers: 249 - Shared: 0
U can purchase autism speaks u shirts online: http://t.co/koDs583L. Affordable & the money goes to the Autism S ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JHughes_51
Dan Murphy - 22:44:21
Folowers: 327 - Shared: 0
@AdebajoAmusa New follower. You showed up in the "Who to Follow" section. #Autism is the common link.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/123apps4Me
Melanie Maynard - 22:44:20
Folowers: 42 - Shared: 0
@JaredLeto I work @ctchildrens so please continue coverage for research & treatment for autism. Then tell President thank you!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MelanieMaynard1
Laura Shumaker - 22:44:11
Folowers: 1457 - Shared: 0
What is ONE thing you would like to help your child with autism do?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LauraBShumaker
April Ockerman - 22:43:51
Folowers: 8614 - Shared: 0
Have any of you been able to claim an Amazon code yet in the Treasure Hunt? #MadameDealsEvents Autism United
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/insightsbyapril
Mrs Blogs - 22:43:32
Folowers: 732 - Shared: 0
Son2 still awake & keeping me wake wi various "hmming". No discernible (to me)external noise 2 b kept out but son2 restive #carers #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mrsblogs
Alejandra Cabrera - 22:43:14
Folowers: 170 - Shared: 0
@Jonamtt jajajajajaa, fue un momento de autismo, disculpame
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ONLYGlRL
nathan wray - 22:42:38
Folowers: 19 - Shared: 0
Young man with autism giving away an ipad come like his page! http://t.co/SEKeppxv
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nwray78
Drajat Teguh Jatmiko - 22:42:35
Folowers: 118 - Shared: 0
Wuh. Nggaya :) "@danangkomeng: Selamat pagi cinta baru :D RT @Mikho_ontwitt: Haha, ho'o kuwi. Autism :) "@adityakurnia13: Skarang autis
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Mikho_ontwitt
® Jay Ross !! - 22:42:16
Folowers: 6525 - Shared: 0
That ref look like he got autism lol
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/OGJayRoss
outspread - 22:42:10
Folowers: 114 - Shared: 0
Leena Dabato liked WANDERING - General Autism Discussion: Many individuals on the spectrum maybe drawn to large… http://t.co/cFeygele
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/outspread
Johnathon Schaech - 22:41:54
Folowers: 130142 - Shared: 3
RT #Autism is treatable. TACA helps families find their way. It’s time to Ante up http://t.co/792CPMw8
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JohnSchaech
Brian Markman - 22:41:40
Folowers: 65 - Shared: 0
@AndyCarbs22 @tommyob95 just because ESPN stopped covering what's happening doesn't mean nothing's happening #ignorant #stupid #autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sparkybender
Drajat Teguh Jatmiko - 22:41:37
Folowers: 118 - Shared: 0
sing penting ilang galaune :p "@danangkomeng: Tak se parah you you you...haha RT @Mikho_ontwitt: Haha, ho'o kuwi. Autism :) "
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Mikho_ontwitt
nathan wray - 22:41:27
Folowers: 19 - Shared: 0
@JoelOsteen Can we get a retweet? 9 year old with autism giving away an ipad come like his facebook page http://t.co/SEKeppxv
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nwray78
Pamela Miles - 22:41:15
Folowers: 3541 - Shared: 0
Mothers with Infants Invited to Participate in Two Autism Studies - Ridgefield, CT Patch http://t.co/vtxkfunb
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PamelaM
HoCo Autism Society - 22:41:10
Folowers: 1139 - Shared: 0
Do job programs for adults with autism work? http://t.co/svOYl6ma
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HCASociety
Sew Excited - 22:41:00
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
#autism #autismawareness #goodcause #bright #cute #handmade #hairbows #hairaccessories #sewexcited #likeuson http://t.co/bJJCTTvD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SewExcited2011
✠Logan Jenkins✠ - 22:40:46
Folowers: 109 - Shared: 0
@Reo_OG :o i did not sorry sometimes i rock autism lol :)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KickItCoon
Destiny Rosenbaum - 22:40:32
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 0
A Long Way from Shattered Glass to Mosaic (Paperback): Picking up the fragments autism makes of our once-whole l... http://t.co/xx3q5oug
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sysymyje
Informal Matriarch - 22:40:16
Folowers: 758 - Shared: 0
Look who got an icecream cuz he ate his little bowl of curry!! #autism #foodaversions http://t.co/kFeCaQZR
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pluckymama
Lynette VG - 22:40:16
Folowers: 928 - Shared: 0
#CineMusicayLiteratura con @joanespino en @LasNenasRadio Nos hacemos eco en las personas que sufren de #Autismo #Asperger #SindromedelSabio
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Verde80
Paranormal Moms - 22:40:07
Folowers: 269 - Shared: 0
@KCTKD123 YES! I have a special needs daughter and have seen many cases where children with Autism have/had paranormal activity!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ParanormalMoms
HoCo Autism Society - 22:39:57
Folowers: 1139 - Shared: 0
Sign Up for Autism NOW's Newsletter| Autism NOW Center| National Initiative of The Arc http://t.co/FygU7CHW
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HCASociety
Wren Meyers - 22:39:17
Folowers: 17179 - Shared: 0
Reaction: The Target Post - Employing Autism http://t.co/Q1Nr3zNf via @KatrinaMoody
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/wrenmeyers
HoCo Autism Society - 22:38:49
Folowers: 1139 - Shared: 0
Howard County Autism Society supporting individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their familie http://t.co/ZEjrP4Qa
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HCASociety
Kathy Darrow - 22:38:45
Folowers: 189 - Shared: 0
Autism and RDI: Pencils and Erasures http://t.co/DGyKReqJ via #constantcontact
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/autismRDI
Joe Parker - 22:38:27
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Tomorrow night is the launch of the Northside Improvement Leagues' live entertainment for various Charities, There couldn't be better Group to kick it off than Ferguson, Taylor, and Rogers. Following them on Friday and Sat. night is Tommy Gunn Blues Project. Doors open at 7, Band starts at 8pm. We have a large dance area so bring your dancing shoes. The Charity this week is Autism Speaks. $5 suggested donation at the door. See You there!!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003308755745
ERE IS DA PIMP - 22:38:07
Folowers: 16 - Shared: 0
Something that's been on my mind. -     There’s a guy named Trystan. He has Autism or something along those... http://t.co/CprjWsph
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ImaginesFor_1D
Bryanna Horan - 22:37:43
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial my brother autism and it's amazayn that u do this ;D thanks a million it people like u that help <3
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bryanna_ilove1D
Chris Mulligan, LCSW - 22:37:31
Folowers: 114 - Shared: 0
Apple devices gain scientific backing for autism assistance http://t.co/RKCKrVJf via @examinercom
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cyberrecovery
Chris White - 22:37:27
Folowers: 516 - Shared: 1
The Autism Society of America Calling all friends in Illinois! When you support the Autism Society of... http://t.co/ ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisWh72496068
HoCo Autism Society - 22:37:13
Folowers: 1139 - Shared: 0
School Bullies Prey on Children with Autism http://t.co/2TMqlARs
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HCASociety
Kitty Bridgehouse - 22:36:53
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
dealing with autism is harder than ppl think...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002875787794
Fix Shiit ◕‿◕ - 22:36:45
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
@AilinBaeza vos y tu autismo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FixShiit
Mohamed Thiam - 22:36:33
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
i think chief keef got autism, lmfao
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002536873564
Bryanna Horan - 22:36:11
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial thank you Niall for supporting Autism :) my brother has it and it's good your raising awareness! Thank you <333
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bryanna_ilove1D
Myrna.  - 22:36:10
Folowers: 228 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial my mom is a special ed teacher and said she likes you bc your doing the autism benefit in your birthday! ❤
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Myrnak_Hill45
tag - 22:36:05
Folowers: 423 - Shared: 2
Dennis’s dog has autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Tag_GiacOff
HoCo Autism Society - 22:35:46
Folowers: 1139 - Shared: 0
Attorney With Autism Invents 'Sensory Shield' for Metro Rides http://t.co/jX8pG5u5
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HCASociety
Westbrook Elementary - 22:35:43
Folowers: 119 - Shared: 0
Signed up for the Walk for Autism...have you? http://t.co/MBFX5eim Join Westbrook Rockin Walkers for a great day or donate to the cause.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Westbrookmcps
Chris White - 22:35:32
Folowers: 516 - Shared: 1
Kat's Cafe Kudos to Target ... Great post and heartwarming for parents of those on the autism spectrum to read... htt ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisWh72496068
RG3 - 22:35:32
Folowers: 286 - Shared: 0
Chief keef got autism he see's 50 different faces thats why he always on that I dont likkkke shit!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Realistsince94
Doe Kojima - 22:35:23
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Let Me Hear Your Voice: A Family's Triumph over Autism: She was a beautiful doelike child, with an intense, grac... http://t.co/8CkZkDg4
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/trincipalipy
Fire And Ice - 22:35:12
Folowers: 3275 - Shared: 1
All Things Autism and Then Some is out! http://t.co/B355R1Mb ▸ Top stories today via @AutismOnline @Autism_Wisdom @FireI ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FireIcePhotos
HoCo Autism Society - 22:35:07
Folowers: 1139 - Shared: 0
GOP, Democratic Platforms: 'Autism' Makes the Cut |Advocacy | Autism Speaks http://t.co/sj7g9eCe
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HCASociety
Bryanna Horan - 22:34:45
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial thank you Niall for supporting Autism :) my brother has it and it's good your raising awareness! Thanks love u can't wait
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bryanna_ilove1D
Lois McCarl - 22:34:43
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
To all of my Facebook friends - I am asking that you all say a prayer for a special friend Mark and his son, Matty. Mark is one of the most upbeat people you will ever meet (sometimes even a little annoying) but today he is asking for a prayer for his son Matty (his adult son with autism. I don't know the details of what made this request so needed now - but I know him like a brother so if you could please say a prayer tonight for Matty, Mark and Barb, I would appreciate it.. God answers prayers - so more can only help...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1851104027
JuanE. - 22:34:32
Folowers: 226 - Shared: 0
Le miden el aceite RT "@ratchus: Lo haces tú mismo RT @WalterTapia ¿Cómo me hago un despistaje de autismo? a veces creo q soy un auto @_@"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/juanedr
Ayyho CIMFAMs - 22:33:59
Folowers: 118 - Shared: 0
He is so smart Idc if he has autism ilove him even tho hes a brat sometimes http://t.co/iWE3th2k http://t.co/NXVJMif3 http://t.co/ABucC1xl
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Jasmine_B32
Therik Win - 22:33:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Autis|Autism|Autisme|Autisma : merupakan gangguan perkembangan neurobiologis yang berat, yang timbul dalam 3 tahun pertama kehidupan anak. Penyebab Autis adalah gangguan neurobiologist yang sangat kompleks. Ini dapat disebabkan oleh interaksi faktor genetik dan lingkungan seperti pengaruh negatif selama masa perkembangan otak. Beberapa faktor yang menyebabkan pengaruh negatif tersebut antara lain : - penyakit infeksi yang disebabkan virus, kuman & jamur yang mengenai susunan saraf pusat, - trauma, - keracunan logam berat dan zat kimia lain baik selama masa dalam kandungan maupun setelah dilahirkan, - gangguan imunologis ( autoimun ) - gangguan absorbsi protein tertentu akibat kelainan di usus. Dari beberapa penyebab autis yang telah diketahui diatas, sebagian besar dikarenakan sistem kekebalan tubuh yang tidak mampu bekerja sebagaimana mestinya. Produk 4Life Research untuk Autis : 4Life Transfer Factor TriFactor Formula.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=433854726647971&set=a.424907330876044.97250.424818934218217&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000052085755
High End Canada - 22:33:09
Folowers: 70 - Shared: 0
#Amazon ca : Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Structured Teaching and Experience-Based Program for The... http://t.co/xMlCWwLV
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HighEnd_Canada
Jackie5ive - 22:32:40
Folowers: 76 - Shared: 1
@HiddlesArmy @HiddlestonersFB Plse help us w/ our fundraiser for Autism & Aspergers Syndrome awareness! http:// ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jackie5ive
Khiya Hillyard - 22:32:39
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 1
Support Niall on his bday. I'm wearing my autism awareness bracelet. @NiallOfficial #autismawareness http://t.co/QhhJHswb
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kookykhiya
Melinda McMahon - 22:32:01
Folowers: 23 - Shared: 0
Re-try, A great FB group for parents of pre-teen and teen children of autism :) https://t.co/QI7a2hkl
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Mel_McMahon315
Bubbles Boutique - 22:31:59
Folowers: 28 - Shared: 0
Need a face painter and balloon artist willing to donate their time Sunday for autism fundraiser .. Anyone help??
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MchughChristina
HiddlesGoddesses - 22:31:58
Folowers: 2262 - Shared: 0
@HiddlesArmy @HiddlestonersFB Plse help us w/ our fundraiser for Autism & Aspergers Syndrome awareness! http://t.co/ckITip6c
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HiddleGoddesses
Katie Cavanaugh - 22:31:57
Folowers: 10 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial everyday you make me love you more.. Spending your birthday fundraising for autism. I love you so much !! #voteonedirection
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KatieCav143
Randy Vasquez - 22:31:31
Folowers: 36 - Shared: 0
jajajajajajaja Esa es de Maestros!! RT @unlococalato Maricarmen Marín es embajadora del autismo #AhiTaPe #todoencaja
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RandyRefugiado
Austin Chet Hill - 22:31:10
Folowers: 138 - Shared: 0
Its autism and ADHD awareness month... #ihaveamonth
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/L2fty
Khiya Hillyard - 22:30:50
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 0
Hey everyone support Niall on his bday. I'm wearing my autism awareness bracelet. @NiallOfficial #autismawar http://t.co/QhhJHswb
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kookykhiya
Cheryl Miller - 22:30:41
Folowers: 347 - Shared: 2
ATTENTION Autism families in Orange, CA surrounding cities! Orange PD found non-verbal autistic child. You know who ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/redheadjokes
Navigating Autism - 22:30:39
Folowers: 773 - Shared: 0
@PaulRyanVP If you're dealing w/ #autism, this book will help - http://t.co/GQtra3GU
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NavAutism
Jeff Draper - 22:30:37
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
autism : big wordzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i think im smart
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/679232467
Ratchus - 22:30:29
Folowers: 2784 - Shared: 0
Lo haces tú mismo RT @WalterTapia ¿Cómo me hago un despistaje de autismo? a veces creo q soy un auto @_@
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ratchus
BETO Chulo™ ONIFC - 22:29:51
Folowers: 85 - Shared: 0
Yeeooo Wtf does this bitch has Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Green_Mane
Aby - 22:29:37
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@mhonividente @preguntaleamhoni cuido una niña y la acaban de diagnosticar con autismo,crees que se recuperara
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Aby824
elenaaa - 22:29:36
Folowers: 343 - Shared: 0
$15 for Autism Awareness Tshirts!! http://t.co/tGUgNWLI
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/elenaa_kittyy
Jo Ashline - 22:29:33
Folowers: 1280 - Shared: 0
NEWS ALERT: LOCAL ORANGE COUNTY PEEPS: The Orange Police Department has found a non-verbal boy with autism and... http://t.co/DMKCaLQ4
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JoAshline
tattedbeauty - 22:29:24
Folowers: 255 - Shared: 0
My 28mnth old son waved bye bye to me for the first time ever today! Im crying. #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JoannaLL
Khiya Hillyard - 22:29:17
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 0
Hey everyone support Niall on his bday. I'm wearing my autism awareness bracelet. #1d #onedirection #directi http://t.co/QhhJHswb
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kookykhiya
Chris White - 22:29:15
Folowers: 516 - Shared: 1
Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence (OCALI) A Guide to Understanding Death for young children and... http://t.co ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisWh72496068
Devin Lucas - 22:29:07
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
If anyone is intrested in playing a benefit show let me know. I would like to try to do this soon and I will have more info later. I would like to do the benifit show for kids with autism or for kids with cancer. I'm still looking for a foundation to donate to a.t.m.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1360535803
Jo Ashline - 22:28:57
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
NEWS ALERT: LOCAL ORANGE COUNTY PEEPS: The Orange Police Department has found a non-verbal boy with autism and are trying to find his parents. Please re-post this so that we can help reunite this family ASAP!!!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/502556409
Juan El Barea - 22:28:39
Folowers: 475 - Shared: 0
@SeanNPG she may have autism or be socially awk but i wont laugh again i feel bad
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SocietyOfHaters
Betsy Ruiz Cockburn - 22:28:35
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
El autismo llego para cambiar mi vida, Pero JESUCRISTO, llego para Impactar mi vida y eliminando el decreto de muerte, abrir mis ojos, y cambiar lo que el mundo Ve!!!!Grande es mi confianza en Dios, a la ROCA LLEVAME, Q ES MAS ALTA Q YO, CUANDO DESMAYE EL CORAZON
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001118165987
Michelle Duerstock - 22:28:35
Folowers: 179 - Shared: 0
@ToriYeichhh @terraleigh04 would itbe weird if I paid all the money & write fake names on the Autism papers so it looks like I have friends?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MichDuerstock
elenaaa - 22:28:28
Folowers: 343 - Shared: 0
Join PISD and Walk for Autism!! http://t.co/OLC8E0It
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/elenaa_kittyy
Delia Franco - 22:28:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
salud.univision.com
http://salud.univision.com/es/autismo-y-trastornos-del-espectro-autista/cerca-de-la-mitad-de-los-niños-autistas-es-víctima-de-bullying
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1778317852
Ariana Lise Newcomer - 22:28:20
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Listened to an amazing teleseminar on chronobiology (our body rhythms) and how it affects our lives and health, and how music can be used prescriptively to treat depression, hypertension, heart arrythmias, ADD, autism, dementia and more. How incredible that we will have musical solutions to chronic problems. I know I'd rather listen to music than take drugs! Thank you, Advanced Brain Technologies, Alex Doman and Vera Brandes for such an inspirational teleseminar! The recording will be available soon at advancedbrain.com in the Community section.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/610697146
Matt Powell - 22:28:15
Folowers: 497 - Shared: 0
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE... do this, do it NOW! Fight Autism! Bottle the White House homebrew for sale to benefit Charity! ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BurgundyBlue
Theme Park Nut - 22:28:09
Folowers: 170 - Shared: 2
@AutismAtThePark You guys are awesome, just for existing. I work with many students with ASD/Autism daily. I offer th ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ThemeParkNut
Walter - 22:28:00
Folowers: 895 - Shared: 0
¿Cómo me hago un despistaje de autismo? a veces creo q soy un auto @_@
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WalterTapia
Danny Marquis - 22:27:58
Folowers: 235 - Shared: 0
@Sean__McG that's the point cock fuck. Lmao. This ref looks like he has autism anyway
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Cobainsback_
Edu Gamboa™‏ - 22:27:48
Folowers: 425 - Shared: 0
Despistaje contra el autismo??? Quemaste, Maricarmen Tamalín¡¡¡
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Edu_Gamboa
fernando muñoz - 22:27:43
Folowers: 1404 - Shared: 0
@RicardoMoran. Porfavor dile a @MaricarmenMarin que me desbloquee tengo un caso de autismo de un niño q le causo medicina xfavor gxs
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/fernandomunioz7
D4V!D - 22:27:42
Folowers: 516 - Shared: 2
Maricarmen Marín es embajadora del autismo #AhiTaPe #todoencaja
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/unlococalato
Micromputer - 22:27:36
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
Despistaje de Autismo: 7191144
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Micromputer
Lucia Oliveira - 22:27:29
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
III Seminário Mineiro sobe Autismo - Belo Horizonte Dr. José Belisário Filho - Educação de alunos autistas; Lorenzo Lazentta Natale - Aspectos da Sexualidade; Liana Junqueira - Floortime; Daniela Marinho - Equoterapia; Adriane Andrea - Odontologia Especial. Mais informações: (31) 8636 1392 ou (21) 2577 8691 ou 32462904
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=351409021610665&set=a.290013427750225.68219.277455022339399&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001795992708
Francisco Ramos - 22:27:22
Folowers: 412 - Shared: 1
Jajaja, Maricarmen Marín dice en #yosoy que es embajadora del autismo! Qué bien le cae! Jajaja #okno
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/franciscoramos3
Kelli Spear - 22:27:20
Folowers: 453 - Shared: 0
I gave @SFloreen +K about Autism on @klout. http://t.co/ULu9UcqG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ChiKelli1
Mayte Itoo. - 22:27:17
Folowers: 34 - Shared: 1
Pensé que iba a decir 719 777. Pamer: alumnos con autismo. e.e
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MayteLlontop
Araceliz - 22:26:57
Folowers: 1239 - Shared: 0
me haré despistaje de autismo, creo q ya es hroa csm
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/asuka_muraki
Doc Holliday - 22:26:52
Folowers: 1434 - Shared: 1
Maricarmen Marin embajadora del autismo. Yo la declaro Ministra de la Cantinflada #YOSOY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/The_Gunman
JuanE. - 22:26:50
Folowers: 226 - Shared: 0
- "Soy la embajadora del autismo" - Se nota.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/juanedr
Violette DeSantis - 22:26:33
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Darren and I took Patricia and Elise to Dupont for the long awaited visit with a developmental pediatrician. We now have our official diagnosis for Autism for both girls.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1372492651
keisha Allsop - 22:26:23
Folowers: 10 - Shared: 0
Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together For AUtism Programs. For tickets and more info, check out link. http://t.co/IxtmtRay
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/UCANAutism
Linda Mann - 22:25:36
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism, M.D. etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand I know which of my real friends will copy...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1348149459
RATCHET GAWD - 22:25:20
Folowers: 233 - Shared: 1
LMFAOOO RT "@0zzymandias: Chief keef has a form of autism... So leave him alone.. He doesnt think the way Lupe does.. h ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DiamondLifeDan
Alejandra Castillo - 22:25:09
Folowers: 53 - Shared: 0
School Bullies Prey on Children with Autism http://t.co/UKwYjPk1
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/alcastillo0207
Mark Miller - 22:25:08
Folowers: 1482 - Shared: 0
ATTENTION Autism families in Orange, CA surrounding cities! Orange PD found non-verbal autistic child. You know who's missing?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MarkMillerITPro
michael crawley - 22:24:52
Folowers: 1728 - Shared: 0
Just because a person with #autism is nonverbal does not mean they don’t deserve complete freedom of expression.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_michaelcrawley
Andrea Sobrinho Salvador - 22:24:43
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
GABRIEL COM VOCÊ ESTAMOS APRENDENDO A VER O MUNDO DE OUTRA FORMA...NÃO NOS IMPORTAMOS SE NÃO FAZEMOS PARTE DO SEU MUNDO...O QUE NOS DEIXA FELIZ É QUE VOCÊ É O NOSSO MUNDO!!! SABEMOS QUE NÃO CONSEGUE DIZER QUE NOS AMA COM PALAVRAS, MAS PODEMOS SENTIR ISSO EM SEUS CARINHOS...VOCÊ É O PRESENTE MAIS PRECIOSO QUE DEUS NOS ENVIOU... VOCÊ NÃO PRECISA ENTENDER O NOSSO MUNDO.. CABE A NÓS ENTENDEMOS O SEU MUNDO!!! NUNCA VAMOS DEIXAR DE ACREDITAR NO AMOR , MESMO QUE AS BARREIRAS DO PRECONCEITO TENTEM NOS LIMITAR , O IMPORTANTE É LUTAR E ACREDITAR SEMPRE , O AMOR ULTRAPASSA BARREIRAS!!!! ( " AMAR NÃO SIGNIFICA TORNAR O OUTRO ADAPTADO , SUBMISSO OU SEMELHANTE A NÓS. AMAR SIGNIFICA LEBERTÁ-L0 , DEIXÁ-LO LIVRE , DEIXÁ-LO VIVER!" ) PENNY MAC LEAN - FILHO SEMPRE ESTAREMOS JUNTOS AO SEU LADO, VENCENDO OBSTÁCULOS , PRECONCEITOS, MAS TAMBÉM COMPARTILHANDO VITÓRIAS QUE DEUS COM CERTEZA IRÁ NOS CONCEDER, NÓS CREMOS!!! TE AMAMOS!!!! AUTISMO = 3 PALAVRAS : PACIÊNCIA , PACIÊNCIA , PACIÊNCIA!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=399449820109561&set=p.399449820109561&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003521330876
Jeff Bertholdi - 22:24:41
Folowers: 152 - Shared: 0
Doing some laser work for the Autism Speaks Run this weekend. Love supporting great Orgs. #autismspeaks #autism http://t.co/RiPpBIof
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Bertholdi
Teddys Green Friends - 22:24:40
Folowers: 95 - Shared: 0
Preventing Meltdowns-Outsmarting the explosive behavior of individuals with autism spectrum disorder http://t.co/Oqq7ZVtM
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Teddysgreen
RJ Petru$ka - 22:24:31
Folowers: 106 - Shared: 0
@coolhand_law stilll waiting.... does it take u that long to come up with ur hashtags? do u have autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TheCaptainSammy
Lynne Soraya - 22:24:01
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
So, Facebook crowd...what would you think of a person on the autism spectrum moderating a conversation on empathy?
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/521333110
En Joan de la Dida - 22:24:00
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
From "Falling Motion" demo album. Lithuanian instrumental post rock. facebook : http://www.facebook.com/autismprojectlt bandcamp : http://autism.bandcamp.com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO9MOBEGAQ&feature=share
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1564792725
TEB - 22:24:00
Folowers: 909 - Shared: 0
@jillsmo Jilllssssy!!! I got my first troll tonight!!! (and autism TOTALLY trumps wheelchairs to answer Your question)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TEB2350
Cora Alicia Leivinson - 22:23:57
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Now Available Online! A series of 16 e-books, each consisting of music therapy case studies for a particular area of practice. Ranging from 55-155 pages in length, and priced from $6 to $18, these e-books cover the following 16 groups: Alzheimer’s Disease, Autism and Rett Syndrome, Bereavement, Children and Adolescents with Emotional or Behavioral Problems, Developmental Problems in Learning and Communication, End of Life, Medical Conditions, Mood Disorders, Multiple Disabilities, Musicians, Personality Disorders, Schizophrenia and Other Psychosis, Self-Development, Substance Use Disorders, and Survivors of Abuse. All cases have been taken from the existing Barcelona collection, and were written by leading music therapists around the world. Each book begins with an introduction that includes a description of music therapy and the client group, suggestions for how to read the cases, and an up-to-date bibliography on the topic. The series is intended not only for students and professionals in music therapy and related fields, but also family members and caregivers of each client group.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=387086191361229&set=a.362871323782716.83667.326018160801366&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/646267335
AtDisneyAgain - 22:23:57
Folowers: 321 - Shared: 0
@AutismAtThePark You guys are awesome, just for existing. I work with many students with ASD/Autism daily. I offer them advice for Disney.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AtDisneyAgain
Robert Manning - 22:22:53
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. Or doesn't believe you. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Pancreatitis, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, FIBROMYALGIA, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, MS,Lupus, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D. Evan Syndrome etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1275348352
fatima awis - 22:22:52
Folowers: 51 - Shared: 0
Finally found this kind of puzzle! @autism @AutismClassroom @autism_research @autismvotes @AutismSociety @autismspeaks http://t.co/JIL4f153
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/amitaFfatimA
【κhαιεεsi】 - 22:22:45
Folowers: 1347 - Shared: 0
My son whines at bed/bath time & when he can't eat gummy bears for dinner. He may have autism, but he's not very different from other kids.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ForRevolution
Mark Miller - 22:22:25
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
"ATTENTION Autism families in Orange, CA and surrounding cities!!!!!!!!! The Orange PD has found a non-verbal autistic child and are trying to locate his parents, could he be yours or a friends? Please reach out to all you know might fit this description."
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002752309722
Cheryl Miller - 22:21:41
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
via Michelle Wolfson ATTENTION Autism families in Orange, CA and surrounding cities!!!!!!!!! The Orange PD has found a non-verbal autistic child and are trying to locate his parents, could he be yours or a friends? Please reach out to all you know might fit this description.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/638437807
APT - 22:21:38
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
San Antonio mom uses new alarm system to monitor autistic son http://t.co/klxFCC7q #parenting #2GIG #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/aptsafe
Wendy Fonseca - 22:21:00
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
My 8th wedding anniversary present from Ricky @NationalAutism #autism http://t.co/7AWHB2zD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/aidensmomma508
Marc Doucette - 22:20:50
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
step one: breath step two: breath again step three: count to three, 1.. 2.. 3... step four: do it. hi, my name is marc... and my son has autism... step five: ?
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/527286040
beatriz adriana mtz - 22:20:22
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
no te engañes el autismo no es una enfermedad es un sindrome http://t.co/OmURxdjS
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/beatrizadrian99
Jonathan Ryder - 22:20:19
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Right now I'm thanking GOD for how blessed I am to be the way I am today and not like I was in elementary school and parts of middle and high. It feels so good to know that people love me for who i am. Everyday I think to my self why I was diagnosed with autism, and I think of how much I missed out on in my child hood like foot ball games or being a boy scout . Then after that I'm reminded that if I werent the way I was, I woud'nt be the person who I really am and that makes me happy. GOD bless all the people that suffer every day with mental health issues and forgive those that don't know what it's like to be that way. and trust me I've been through it. -+
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100004116248891
Kendrick Knows.. - 22:20:09
Folowers: 28 - Shared: 0
@SmokedOutSergg its your autism.. i understand so i'll explain.. Its funnier when the joke is on you!.. ya get it?