Last Results: Autism - 06/09/2012 01:21

Anderson Marques

Sep 6, 2012, 1:24:30 AM9/6/12
to autism-social-...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
David Kirkpatrick - 02:22:09
Folowers: 222 - Shared: 1
@Austin_Clegg hahaha im sorry i dont reach autism..................
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Mike_Hawk00
Liz Huzz - 02:21:29
Folowers: 28 - Shared: 0
Awesome! via Autism Mothers on FB. Hope my teenage sons will be given similar chances & opportunities in the future. http://t.co/T9fUmcni
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LizHuzz
Saundra Reyes - 02:21:21
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Never try 2 put a child with autism 2 sleep n a room he or she is not usest 2. It freaks them out.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002846329089
Miss Dee - 02:20:35
Folowers: 947 - Shared: 0
I'm so excited that our school has two ipads coming. I need to find apps to use for kids with autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/missvitamindee
Kindale - 02:20:02
Folowers: 1571 - Shared: 0
N-acetylcysteine For Treating Irritability In Autism http://t.co/ZxG66V2n
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KindaleOkanagan
Your Fav Explosion - 02:19:41
Folowers: 138 - Shared: 0
My friends bro has autism but i swear hes the sweetest kid
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/N0t4un1c0rnY3T
Scott Kolbe - 02:19:25
Folowers: 40 - Shared: 0
Can a gut bacteria imbalance really cause autism? http://t.co/io9gzJXB via @conversationedu
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/scott_kolbe
Bamboletta Crew - 02:18:44
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Please take a moment to meet Naveah. She's a cutie & is up for auction to raise money for Autism Speaks! www.hyenacart.com/miaspeeps Auction ends tomorrow. <3 thanks!! <3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4485904307187&set=o.8294523565&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002911237419
DisResourceDiva - 02:18:37
Folowers: 258 - Shared: 0
Disneyland is now offering (for a limited time) discounted tickets to individuals with autism spectrum disorders.... http://t.co/h5rQlkml
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
UF4A.org - 02:17:49
Folowers: 257 - Shared: 0
Autism Advocacy in America http://t.co/E0c3RWkA
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/UF4Autism
PhoneEatingBear - 02:17:38
Folowers: 269 - Shared: 0
Well, now I am having second thoughts, idk I will keep it up on my phone for a day or so just so I can make autism jokes
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PhoneEatingBear
JP - 02:17:31
Folowers: 296 - Shared: 0
Almost half of teens with autism bullied: study http://t.co/lgpTava7
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/gardenowl
Liz Huzz - 02:17:15
Folowers: 28 - Shared: 0
Autism Awareness! Awesome :) via Autism Mothers on Facebook. http://t.co/0VdXuDl7
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LizHuzz
progreso - 02:17:13
Folowers: 252 - Shared: 0
@RappersRActors its actually mild on the spectrum of autism disorders.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/iribobiri
Avery Olmstead - 02:16:40
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
"They also want to block grant Medicaid and cut it by a third over the coming decade. Of course, that will hurt poor kids, but that's not all. Almost two-thirds of Medicaid is spent on nursing home care for seniors and on people with disabilities, including kids from middle class families, with special needs like, Downs syndrome or Autism. I don't know how those families are going to deal with it. We can't let it happen." - Bill Clinton / DNC
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/544736464
McCarton - 02:16:13
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Young singer Colin Brennan and Dani Bowman will be honored at The Genius of Autism event in October in New York City. htt ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mccartonkids
Marco A Arteaga S - 02:16:05
Folowers: 473 - Shared: 0
Una droga experimental disminuye los síntomas de autismo en ratones http://t.co/9KWGCI0M
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Amalakiamigos
Kerrie Zaal - 02:15:49
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
... We all know this is so true but for people who dont understand Autism or SPD they can find it hard understanding children / Adults who take time to respond to our request or who have meltdowns they think they are being rude or naughty, which we know is not the case .. Please share this so we can spread the word that ASD kids are not Naughty !!! xxx becci ...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=403178176403771&set=a.156161384438786.45442.115809278473997&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000025159387
Medical Home Portal - 02:15:41
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
Our own Dr. Paul Carbone is one of the authors of this new guide about children on the autism spectrum. http://t.co/bo6QOR2X
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/medhomeportal
AutismTrap - 02:14:41
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
BUSM/VA researchers examine new PTSD diagnosis criteria http://t.co/2fkHAYmb #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismTrap
Mindy Jones-Secary - 02:14:38
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
My resume - Any suggestions? SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS Extensive marketing knowledge within Center sales field, as well as insurance services, and additional consumer products. Excellent systems administration skills. Strong analytical and planning skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals, as proven by work history within a Fortune 500 company. Energetic and professional motivator, with strong project management skills and the drive to get the job done on time and correctly the first time. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Six Sigma Certified Greenbelt in Project Management Center Marketing Operations/TCS Analyst for a Fortune 500 company; Office administration and Management, coupled with Network system administration. Strategic Planner with Superb time management and multi-tasking skills. Database/inventory controller with direct client and SVP contact for fulfillment of contract terms Administration, repair, troubleshooting, hardware installation and software programming of all end user systems Lan/Wan System Management, Cisco Routers, Avaya, Sun Systems, ADIC drives, Server installation, Network installation Managed telecomm, desktop, and administration of a 103 station center Demonstrated ability to handle difficult personalities with extreme medical conditions in a polite yet firm manner. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY GE FINANCIAL ASSURANCE, ****** Systems Manager / TCS Analyst Responsible for inventory allocations, employee scheduling for 103 station center, hardware / software support and repairs, operations analytics, and all reporting structures. Reported out to Senior Vice President, regional managers, center managers, supervisors and clients. Supported Facility Manager in all levels of Operations, including but not limited to sales reviews and monitoring, client monitoring, and management of operations in absence. Managed all clerical support services for Ft. Myers center; facility analytics including, statistical sales reviews, data projections for sales expectations, budget to plan statistical achievements. Instituted change processes, systems hardware / software changes, and diversified training encompassing systems, and sales review. Managed and responsible for servers, Avaya System, network support, tape drives Lan/Wan systems, CSU’s, and all other telecomm and network systems. • Received Six Sigma Greenbelt certification for process improvements. • Re-engineered inbound/outbound delivery process to increase revenue generation by an extrapolated $300,000 per year • Achieved a decrease in idle time by 47% for a client’s program, which increased retention revenue, generating $39,080 in 2003. • Decreased reporting costs and time associated by creating a web-enabling tool to ensure all associates and management would have real- time access to production data. Achieved a cost savings of $26,250 per year. • Maintained a systems up-time of 99.9%. • Managed employee scheduling, to ensure that all inbound calls were received and answered within specified company policy. Through analysis, was able to achieve higher than company norm of 85% and achieve a 95% answer rate for all incoming calls, continuously. • Promoted to Systems Manager in 2002 in acknowledgement of skills gained and excellent job performance Systems Operator (*) Responsible for inventory loading, headset allocation, hardware support, clerical reporting for Facility, and systems downtime management. Reported all systems issues to appropriate parties, ensuring all issues were repaired within time allotted. • Managed calling inventory over four time zones to ensure peak calling performance and achieve set budget standards. • Allocated programs to separate units after budget review and deadline review to ensure operational requirement. • Supported Facility manager in all report outs and conferences to give a statistical base for any required information. • Ensured that any and all follow up details were handled in accordance with priority level assigned, and in a timely manner. Clerical Support (******) Built, managed and reported all statistics for Ft. Myers Facility to Facility Manger, and Operations Manager. Assisted Facility Manager with any and all clerical work required. • Handled all faxes, mailing, and general clerical duties for Ft. Myers center. • Managed all filing duties for Facility Manager. Recorded minutes of meetings, transcribed for Facility Manger’s review. • Ensured accurate operations records were kept easily accessible for review by corporate audit officials. • Handled all Facility errands as assigned by manager. • Assisted with Quality Assurance departmental goals, reporting structures, and guidelines. Lee County EOC, Fort Myers, FL ********* Project installation – Short term project employment • Reworked and updated reports for front desk operator. • Managed installation and designed training brochure for video conferencing system. • Created new and ease of use reporting structures for technical use. • Created power point presentations for county operational review. • Completed other duties as assigned by facility and operations manager. Managed the care of 2 elderly patients with Alzheimer’s and senility while also home schooling a child with autism and ADHD Cape Coral, FL - ____***** • Planned and managed all medical appointments • Ensured correct dispensing of over $20,000 a month of medications • Meal planning • Set and manage daily exercise requirements for the health of patients • Errands and anything else required for their day to day living • Planning and execution of daily school assignments • Ensured proper time management to complete all required lessons and reporting structures Recommendations Multiple professional and personal recommendations available upon request, one such attached for review. To Whom It May Concern: I have had the privilege of working with ***** ***** from ******** while she was in the capacity of System Manager/TCS Analyst. She is a very talented individual that is very resourceful, innovative and dedicated to achieving excellence. By way of her technical expertise and responsiveness, she was able to maintain a system uptime of 99.9%. As a project manager, she has reduced cost and implemented process improvements to the benefit of the entire organization. Her energy and commitment to quality easily motivates others and she has been instrumental in the training of others in various technical roles including Help Desk, Telecom and Networking. Ultimately, ********* is a strong leader and exemplary component to any team. I give her my highest recommendation for employment. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at ***-***-****. Sincerely, ********** IT Program Leader Additional recommendations available upon request.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002034551558
Idaho Falls Idaho - 02:14:32
Folowers: 1714 - Shared: 0
Autism Paraprofessional at Bonneville Joint School District Number 93 (Idaho Falls, ID) http://t.co/2MB2BfXM #Jobs #IdahoFalls
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/IdahoFalls_Buzz
Antonina Vegas - 02:14:30
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Toilet Training for Individuals with Autism or Other Developmental Issues, 2nd Edition: Individuals with autism ... http://t.co/iqtrL1C6
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/oldfroejd
McCarton - 02:13:24
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Someone To Love by The Genius of Autism Honorees Amanda LaMunyon & Kyle Cousins via #soundcloud http://t.co/5U0zajBb
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mccartonkids
Corina Lynn Becker - 02:12:33
Folowers: 1584 - Shared: 0
NT peeps, can y'all just stop talking about Autism like you think you know it? - goldenheartedrose: gleekwith… http://t.co/CZnoTIZi
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CorinaBecker
tricell - 02:12:26
Folowers: 12262 - Shared: 0
Apple devices gain scientific backing for autism assistance: The iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch all carry the capab... http://t.co/QMxI1S28
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TriCellOnline
Isang Pangako - 02:11:59
Folowers: 44 - Shared: 0
@gangmanila @johnraylucas @jack_herrin You've been quoted in Autism Society Phils #Storify story "Tama! :D" http://t.co/0XOMasyy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1pangako
Freelance Journalist - 02:11:53
Folowers: 137 - Shared: 0
Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program - check out http://t.co/7qwTkcBE
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/blogger295
1D México LDM - 02:11:41
Folowers: 145 - Shared: 0
El 13 de sep. Niall tiene organizado ir a Irlanda a un evento para recaudar fondos para niños con autismo, Irish Autism & TEAM in Mullingar
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1dlagosdemoreno
Isang Pangako - 02:11:25
Folowers: 44 - Shared: 0
@Aidousan @Gabby2932 @allygagaaa You've been quoted in Autism Society Phils #Storify story ":( MALI po" http://t.co/CVzvrA9u
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1pangako
rajeev sengupta - 02:11:14
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
@priyankachopra Barfi will do well, we need awareness on autism, thanks for playing the role, all the best !
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/rajeevsengupta
Desiree Rossette - 02:09:56
Folowers: 195 - Shared: 0
Be curious, not judgmental! #autism #downsyndrome #spreadthewordtoendtherword #thinkofdanteandhisbuddies
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/dezzzy_ray
Kevin U. Ramirez - 02:09:45
Folowers: 251 - Shared: 0
@jloooo_ Luke... Ahah he's the best! But he has autism that's why.:) but you know you liked that rap song.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kevinUramirez
Reuben Kincaid - 02:09:12
Folowers: 63 - Shared: 0
@hollyrpeete aka Holly Wollie-Your buddy Bill hit a home run tonight! Miss you! CC: @BradGerstman #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ReubenKincaid1
itzabell - 02:08:42
Folowers: 355 - Shared: 0
@dannyboy_dhv ya seeeee!!! Jaaa!!! Pero arriba el autismo q promueve Apple jiji
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/itza_vidal
Bornstein_lab - 02:08:38
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 3
Can a gut bacteria imbalance really cause #autism?, ask @unimelb's @elimelb & Joel Bornstein, after a recent #4 ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/enteric_sense
Karen M. Clay - 02:08:31
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Here's an excerpt from President Clinton's speech tonight. ...So if he's elected (Romney/Ryan), and if he does what he promised to do, Medicare will go broke in 2016. Think about that. That means after all we won't have to wait until their voucher program kicks in, in 2023, to see the end of Medicare as we know it. They're going to do it sooner than we thought. Now, folks, this is serious, because it gets worse. And they won't be laughing when I finish telling you this. They also want to block grant Medicaid and cut it by over a third over the coming 10 years. Of course, that's going to really hurt a lot of poor kids. But that's not all. A lot of folks don't know it, but nearly two-thirs of Medicaid is spent on nursing home care for Medicare seniors who are eligible for Medicaid. It's going to end Medicare as we know it. And a lot of that money is also spent to help people with disabilities, including a lot of middle-class families whose kids have Down's syndrome or autism or other severe conditions. And, honestly, just think about it. If that happens, I don't know what those families are going to do. So I know what I'm going to do: I'm going to do everything I can to see that it doesn't happen. We can't.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1310813404
melissa masland - 02:08:14
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
Great article.iPod May Ease Transition For Those With Autism - Disability Scoop http://t.co/TsxXi0Om via @disabilityscoop
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mkmasland
Lucia Fazio - 02:08:00
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Octubre es en algunas partes el "Mes del Autismo y Sindrome de Down" ¿Lo compartirías al menos una hora en tu muro? (Si crees que ellos tienen derecho a nacer). En los países donde el aborto es legal, se redujo en un 90% el nacimiento de niños con Sindrome de Down a causa del aborto. ¿Queres eso en Argentina? (Varios diputados, lo proponen en el Proyecto 998 que se examinará el 1ro de Noviemnre)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=242933355756220&set=a.166980256684864.30810.166977690018454&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003854403373
Empowermentalist - 02:07:57
Folowers: 1841 - Shared: 0
I gave @msmir +K about Autism on @klout. http://t.co/V3sd1IKz
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/mpowermentalist
Bornstein_lab - 02:07:26
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
We are in the @ConversationEDU http://t.co/KXWfi53T #autism #ENS #Melbourneuni
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/enteric_sense
Ramona Grinner - 02:07:03
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
School Bullies Prey on Children with Autism http://t.co/6kTvX2uK
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RGrinner
Herman - 02:06:54
Folowers: 258 - Shared: 0
Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program - http://t.co/bsIOVTRh http://t.co/yg1egdtq ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WhatNowTweeting
UniqueVisions by Jen - 02:06:31
Folowers: 213 - Shared: 0
Autism Support bracelet by uniquevisionsbyjen http://t.co/DB97p15O via @Etsy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/UniqueVisionsbj
dennis estopace - 02:05:48
Folowers: 28 - Shared: 0
scruffed: Fifth Regional Confab on Autism http://t.co/9UGK2MPt
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DennisEstopace
Net News Publisher - 02:05:01
Folowers: 125 - Shared: 0
http://t.co/jF3Y0pm0 There&#8217;s an App for That: Apple IPod Touch Helps Adults with Autism Function in the Workplace
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NetNewsPublish
Waschanstalt - 02:04:49
Folowers: 250 - Shared: 0
@SignsOfKevin @thinguy Thanks y'all. Noah's autism is so mild it's a damn blessing and a curse. He falls through the cracks. I feel better
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Waschanstalt
Elle Young - 02:03:35
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial i just wanted to let you know the autism thing your doing is great especially because my cousin has it. props to you!(:
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/youngforever353
Amanda Herren - 02:03:13
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002112094836
Mac Hicks - 02:02:39
Folowers: 1010 - Shared: 0
Which is an acute form of autism. RT @CraigSJ: So @no_lloydering just informed me that Chief Keef has Asperger's syndrome.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RappersRActors
Cᴀʟʟ Mᴇ Rɪʟᴇʏ. ღ - 02:02:36
Folowers: 1063 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial Here's the link I told you I'd send: http://t.co/D8WxJdmy The story I'm writing about a form of autism, Aspergers. I love you
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SeductiveGuitar
IllusiveShakel - 02:01:55
Folowers: 139 - Shared: 0
So I'm 14 and I have been looking into autism and I match a lot of the symptoms but would it be possible for me ... http://t.co/Wnqj8xMZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Shakel4666
HAI GUYS - 02:01:38
Folowers: 1229 - Shared: 0
I just wish Niall knew how much I seriously appreciate him for raising money for Autism. Like Im sooooooooo happ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ILoveLouisoops
Keri O'Neill - 02:01:07
Folowers: 83 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial where can we donate for your the Autism foundation you're raisin money for?(:
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kerbear23
Maestro Barry Kolman - 02:00:55
Folowers: 24 - Shared: 0
Symphony Orchestras missing the boat once again. Wake Up! An autism-friendly production of The Lion King - http://t.co/2fzvJ5F0
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MaestroBarry
♣FutureMrs.Horan♣ - 02:00:40
Folowers: 45 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial :') glad you are doing something to support the Autism community! & on your bday you are so selfless! It's amazing. Iloveyou♥
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cupcake_ninja37
Lloyd Miller - 02:00:35
Folowers: 357 - Shared: 0
@RappersRActors @CraigSJ An acute hyper-functioning level of autism that doesn't hinder motor skills but restrains social interaction.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/no_lloydering
DisResourceDiva - 02:00:33
Folowers: 258 - Shared: 0
U-CAN http://t.co/6MaA73a3 United Communities Autism Network is a grassroots initiative... http://t.co/COkDWSEL
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
SeanH - 02:00:18
Folowers: 754 - Shared: 0
Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program: Two autism researche... http://t.co/qteIy67B #dental #teeth
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WhitenURTeeth
Jack Oberle - 02:00:14
Folowers: 131 - Shared: 0
Also, the video of the teen with autism, while heartwarming just reinforced bullying because he wasn't allowed to play in the first place,
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jackoberle
Wilda V. Heard - 02:00:05
Folowers: 557 - Shared: 0
Why kids with autism make easy prey for school bullies | http://t.co/3wsQj00p via @TIMEHealthland
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/drWilda
HubAce.com - 01:59:54
Folowers: 13 - Shared: 0
Jaqueline Laurita’s Son Struggles With Autism http://t.co/5V0pkEUH
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HubAce
Sophie - 01:59:12
Folowers: 333 - Shared: 1
Autismo, a gnt vê p aqui "@steephanesophia: acabei de fazer uma amiga, ela é uma formiga só que ela nao me morde to bri ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/steephanesophia
Health News - 01:59:02
Folowers: 732 - Shared: 0
Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program http://t.co/jnwBbMLD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/peduli_sehat
Michelle Dawson - 01:58:50
Folowers: 1273 - Shared: 0
@stevesilberman Thanks. Am aware autistics have difficult lives. Asking about what kinds of autism services and support you want funded.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/autismcrisis
Mac Hicks - 01:58:48
Folowers: 1009 - Shared: 0
@no_lloydering @CraigSJ Asperger's? As in a form of Autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RappersRActors
DisResourceDiva - 01:58:38
Folowers: 258 - Shared: 0
Autism At The Parks http://t.co/CIxvqgYw This website is designed to provide information about... http://t.co/Gc7T2iYZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
David Donnert - 01:58:25
Folowers: 17 - Shared: 0
@Annie_BB12 his extra energy is called autism. He displays all the traits.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Pwrcat07
Carolina - 01:58:04
Folowers: 221 - Shared: 0
Me parece q estoy para un finde de autismo.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/caromas
Jhoander Sanchez! - 01:58:01
Folowers: 94 - Shared: 0
Momentos de Autismo #ModeOn
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Me_DicenElNegro
✌Gracyn Quinn✌ - 01:57:56
Folowers: 175 - Shared: 1
@NiallOfficial thanks for raising money for Autism. My bother has it so just thanks so much. It means alot to me &am ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/gracyn_quinn_1D
Wesley Néry - 01:57:35
Folowers: 144 - Shared: 0
Autismo, a gnt vê p aqui "@steephanesophia: acabei de fazer uma amiga, ela é uma formiga só que ela nao me morde to brincando com ela agora"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/weesleynery
Samm Osborne - 01:57:19
Folowers: 92 - Shared: 0
Some girl in my lecture just informed us all that autism is caused by capitalism. #saywhat
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sammosborne
alyssa stevens - 01:57:06
Folowers: 70 - Shared: 0
@kamd121 I did the autism 5k here with my bad knee you got this!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ams0408
The Conversation - 01:56:53
Folowers: 14427 - Shared: 0
Can a gut bacteria imbalance really cause #autism?, ask @unimelb's @elimelb & Joel Bornstein, after a recent #4Corners https://t.co/thkbqnD9
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ConversationEDU
Asperger's Forum - 01:55:56
Folowers: 474 - Shared: 0
Forum Discussion - Hi http://t.co/e8aXurzZ - #Aspergers #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AspiesCentral
Tina Marie Reagan Deming - 01:55:38
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Just wanted to share the dog collar I make for Autism awareness
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3717889880087&set=o.182605663956&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000205351359
HAI GUYS - 01:55:15
Folowers: 1228 - Shared: 0
@I_Luv_You4 lol no haha it's okay. He has Autism and Bipolar and stuff like dattttt. I love Nialler for raising money for it!!! Agh <33
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ILoveLouisoops
Kelly Edelman - 01:54:59
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
To any Autism friends out there, I am in need of a weighted lap pad for Hayden to use at school. Hate to buy one new unless I have to. If you know someone who has one they do not use anymore, let me know.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1041013783
Jim Vanides - 01:54:58
Folowers: 1173 - Shared: 0
@tvanderark You might want to talk to @autismspeaks about the apps from Hacking Autism > writing about mobile apps that meet special needs
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jgvanides
Sarah Falconbridge - 01:54:25
Folowers: 61 - Shared: 0
@julia_bakes please RT this incredible clip about living with autism? "I'm autistic" http://t.co/91S70Xhn #awareness #understanding thx =)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/itsmefrarah
science stuff - 01:54:24
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
#medicine #health Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program: Two autis... http://t.co/mtJ7KZc4 #follow
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/scienceet
health matters - 01:54:24
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
#medicine #health Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program: Two autis... http://t.co/9Xnbozco #follow
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/yourhealthpage
◈ Cory B. Phillips ◈ - 01:54:23
Folowers: 581 - Shared: 0
◈ Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program: Two autism researchers in the... http://t.co/aRh8PkGL
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/fylupz
Kevin Erin - 01:54:21
Folowers: 725 - Shared: 0
Medical News : Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program: Two autism researche... http://t.co/zLA6U2Wy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/balimore
Jane Doe - 01:54:20
Folowers: 1171 - Shared: 0
@InkedWeems ctfuuuuu i mean its stuck with me for life cnt get rid of it =-(....You still got autism? nice to see u learned how to tweet
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TheyLuvULanice
Robert Israel - 01:54:18
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
Watching the Clinton speech. His mentioning of autism almost brought me to tears
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/robisrael77
Queenexl Prod Brown - 01:54:03
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Wow it seems like evryone is doing the same thing here in mobile, but XLEE is about to change the game. Our first fashion show, and now that a lot of the organizations have ended maybe something new can be brought to the port city. So excited bout the charity event .Kids and the need for resaerch for a cure for kids with autism means a lot to me I am proud to make a diffrence. XLEE is proud to make a diffrence.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100004215395121
UniqueVisions by Jen - 01:53:54
Folowers: 213 - Shared: 0
http://t.co/6lXLob7I Autism Awareness bracelet by uniquevisionsbyjen on Etsy, $13.00
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/UniqueVisionsbj
Leanne B. - 01:53:42
Folowers: 715 - Shared: 0
I want to do community service. I want to help and work with down syndrome kids or kids with Autism. That's a dream goal.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lea_mariie90
HAI GUYS - 01:53:30
Folowers: 1228 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial thanks for raising money for Autism. My bother has it so just thanks so much. It means alot to me & other families xoxo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ILoveLouisoops
Naldo Georges - 01:53:15
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
Cup of Comfort for Parents of Children with Autism: Stories of Hope and Everyday Success: A Cup of Comfort for P... http://t.co/VbqLru9W
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pfopagesak
Laura Emmons - 01:52:55
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
ThiS Saturday pancake breakfast from 7 to 11, come out and support autism awareness and Austin Angels. Bridgeport Wesleyan church
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1214884724
Waschanstalt - 01:52:46
Folowers: 250 - Shared: 0
@thinguy @SignsOfKevin Sorry to vent, but I know y'all get it. And no, we don't have any autism teams or anything. They know nothing.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Waschanstalt
Boiney Mishoe - 01:52:12
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Gluten-Free Kids: Raising Happy, Healthy Children with Celiac Disease, Autism, and Other Conditions: As public a... http://t.co/O2FmlK7o
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/abisaxee0
HAI GUYS - 01:52:03
Folowers: 1228 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial thanks for raising money for Autism. My bother has it so just thanks so much. It means alot to me & other families xoxoxox
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ILoveLouisoops
Art Pronin - 01:51:51
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Pres Clinton puts Medicaid back on the map in this election :"They also want to block grant Medicaid and cut it by a third over the coming decade. Of course, that will hurt poor kids, but that's not all. Almost two-thirds of Medicaid is spent on nursing home care for seniors and on people with disabilities, including kids from middle class families, with special needs like Downs syndrome or Autism. I don't know how those families are going to deal with it. We can't let it happen."
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1052696115
Joy Pfeiffer - 01:51:39
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
Wow! I just won this for free, AUTISM AWARENESS BOTTLE CAP DIGITAL IMAGE #3 http://t.co/shQ9glEE #listia
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JoyPfeiffer
Autism Society of LA - 01:51:39
Folowers: 66 - Shared: 0
Adults with Autism : The Future is Now Support Group Meeting http://t.co/WuZRNIJU http://t.co/aIWAjze9
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LaAutism
Autism Society of LA - 01:51:38
Folowers: 66 - Shared: 0
Adults with Autism : The Future is Now Support Group Meeting #constantcontact http://t.co/WuZRNIJU
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LaAutism
☆Boy Directioner☆ - 01:51:36
Folowers: 3233 - Shared: 3
@NiallOfficial thanks for raising money for Autism. My brother has it so just thanks so much. It means alot to me &a ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/stanofficial_
ADNAN SHAMSI - 01:51:34
Folowers: 1287 - Shared: 0
Why kids with autism make easy prey for school bullies | http://t.co/Nk0oDu8y via @TIMEHealthland
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/adnanshamsi
Taylor Arledge - 01:51:28
Folowers: 152 - Shared: 0
Please keep Dillon in your prayers today, as well as all the other children and families affected by autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/headsortayles
HAI GUYS - 01:51:02
Folowers: 1228 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial thanks for raising money for Autism. My brother has it so just thanks so much. It means alot to me & other families xoxoxoxox
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ILoveLouisoops
Kate Christensen - 01:50:53
Folowers: 91 - Shared: 0
I googled if dogs could have autism & it's possible, they also can have ADHD. #flabbergasted #omg
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Kater_Tottt
Alexandra Monarrez - 01:50:35
Folowers: 62 - Shared: 0
I'm so happy that @onedirection supports autism awareness. My brother has autism and it just warms my heart that others care. Thank you<3
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SimplyKisses_92
Chris Dyer - 01:50:01
Folowers: 17115 - Shared: 0
Two UNC autism researchers receive $12.6 million in grants from ACE program http://t.co/UZHPjz8R
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/chrisdyerblog
Tina Marie Reagan Deming - 01:49:40
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
I may not look you in the eye but I can still see the Love in yours. I may not express my emotions in the same manner, but I have feelings and my heart knows what Love is. I may seem distant to you but I can still hear every word you say. I may not speak a language you are able to understand but I know that you can tell when I'm speaking from the heart. I may not let you hug me or kiss me goodnight or good morning or good day but I still feel safe when I am in your presence. I may not be what you were expecting as your child but know that you are exactly what I needed as my parent. ♥ @[159306720822434:274:Autism Spectrum Disorder, through my eyes.]
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=329148723838232&set=o.182605663956&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000205351359
feebzz - 01:49:34
Folowers: 38 - Shared: 3
BLoNDie oN auTiSM
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_feebzz_
GaucheQuantum - 01:49:02
Folowers: 251 - Shared: 0
自閉症スペクトラム指数(Autism-Spectrum Quotient: AQ)自己診断
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GaucheQuantum
John Nyetrae - 01:48:16
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
The BEST explanation of the Affordable Care Act I have EVER read! "That brings me to health care. The Republicans call it Obamacare and say it’s a government takeover of health care that they’ll repeal. Are they right? Let’s look at what’s happened so far. Individuals and businesses have secured more than a billion dollars in refunds from their insurance premiums because the new law requires 80% to 85% of your premiums to be spent on health care, not profits or promotion. Other insurance companies have lowered their rates to meet the requirement. More than 3 million young people between 19 and 25 are insured for the first time because their parents can now carry them on family policies. Millions of seniors are receiving preventive care including breast cancer screenings and tests for heart problems. Soon the insurance companies, not the government, will have millions of new customers many of them middle class people with pre-existing conditions. And for the last two years, health care spending has grown under 4%, for the first time in 50 years. So are we all better off because President Obama fought for it and passed it? You bet we are. There were two other attacks on the President in Tampa that deserve an answer. Both Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan attacked the President for allegedly robbing Medicare of 716 billion dollars. Here’s what really happened. There were no cuts to benefits. None. What the President did was save money by cutting unwarranted subsidies to providers and insurance companies that weren’t making people any healthier. He used the saving to close the donut hole in the Medicare drug program, and to add eight years to the life of the Medicare Trust Fund. It’s now solvent until 2024. So President Obama and the Democrats didn’t weaken Medicare, they strengthened it. When Congressman Ryan looked into the TV camera and attacked President Obama’s “biggest coldest power play” in raiding Medicare, I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. You see, that 716 billion dollars is exactly the same amount of Medicare savings Congressman Ryan had in his own budget. At least on this one, Governor Romney’s been consistent. He wants to repeal the savings and give the money back to the insurance companies, re-open the donut hole and force seniors to pay more for drugs, and reduce the life of the Medicare Trust Fund by eight years. So now if he’s elected and does what he promised Medicare will go broke by 2016. If that happens, you won’t have to wait until their voucher program to begins in 2023 to see the end Medicare as we know it. But it gets worse. They also want to block grant Medicaid and cut it by a third over the coming decade. Of course, that will hurt poor kids, but that’s not all. Almost two-thirds of Medicaid is spent on nursing home care for seniors and on people with disabilities, including kids from middle class families, with special needs like, Downs syndrome or Autism. I don’t know how those families are going to deal with it. We can’t let it happen." ~Bill Clinton
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000060903429
Carson (Cleg) - 01:47:50
Folowers: 213 - Shared: 1
2chainz might have autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_Kerrensy_
Holly O'Gorman - 01:47:45
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
LIKE/SHARE THIS POST THEN EMAIL ME TO ENTER TO WIN! Prize: $25, the cost of one wrap! ang...@richandfirm.com Contest not run by facebook I'll be donating $5 of every order and join through September 15th to Autism Speaks as part of It Works Gives Back! This was the results from 2 wraps! Try an Ultimate Body Applicator to tighten, tone and firm your problem areas! Reduces the appearance of scars, stretch marks, loose skin and cellulite! Most people have visible results starting with the first wrap and progressive results with more! $25 a piece, 4 for $59 as a loyal customer (3 month commitment, at least 1 product a month) or get 4 for $99 with distributor rights on the opportunity tab of the website! ang...@richandfirm.com 206-724-4106 ang...@richandfirm.com
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522820114398870&set=a.314434841904066.101461.309835952363955&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/90408263
Leaf Center - 01:47:41
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Treatment Of Autism At Apple Valley Autism Center « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/yHBoOZwN
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Brendon Gansemer - 01:47:35
Folowers: 251 - Shared: 0
That's the story of my life and ppl's judgment. It's the blatantly typical simple reaction to my traits from introversion and autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/UptownToodeloo
Tracy Johnson - 01:47:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Alright, need some opinions here....what causes Autism?
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1705131986
Leaf Center - 01:47:22
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Treatment and Therapy For Autism « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/vHw1i5IZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Terri Lynn Vona - 01:47:18
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Risk of vaccines for our infants and children With incisive reasoning and over 6000 hours of meticulous research, Dr. Tenpenny substantiates her work with citations directly from CDC documents and respected peer-reviewed journals, offers documented proof that vaccines do compromise the immune system, and shares compelling information regarding the "real" risks in choosing not to vaccinate. Authoritative, caring and up-to-the-minute, "Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices" is destined to become a necessary tool in all parents' arsenal when defending their choices not to vaccinate. VACCINES: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices Can vaccinations cause long-term health problems for children? Could they be the root cause of autism? Should your child be vaccinated? This is a must-see DVD for parents on the fence about whether to vaccinate their children. This highly informative 3-hour presentation by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny offers the most comprehensive overview of each vaccine available with a step-by-step guide through each shot, and offers irrefutable facts regarding the risks involved with the infections vaccines are meant to protect us from. Dr. Tenpenny is respected as one of the country's most knowledgeable and outspoken physicians regarding the impact of vaccines on health. As a member of the prestigious National Speaker's Association, she is an outspoken advocate for free choice in healthcare, including the right to refuse vaccination. An internationally known speaker, Dr. Tenpenny is highly sought after for her ability to present scientifically sound information regarding vaccination hazard and warnings that are rarely portrayed by conventional medicine. She has presented at the National Vaccine Information Center's annual meeting and at several international conferences on autism. Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices. By New Medical Awarness Seminars. $24.95 plus $6.00 for S/H. For each additional DVD add $1.50 for S/H. Run time: 180 min. or To order by phone call: 1-800-955-0116 We Accept: Visa, M/C, Amex To order by mail, send check or money order to: Walter Publishing P.O. Box 370 Merlin, OR. 97532
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1659204807
Taylor Arledge - 01:47:17
Folowers: 152 - Shared: 0
Please keep my brother in your prayers today, as well as all the children with autism and their families
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/headsortayles
Chris Muñoz - 01:47:13
Folowers: 378 - Shared: 0
The fact the republicans want to block Medicaid affecting children wit Autism and special disabilities urks the fuck out of me.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/itsmidibaby
Carljamesbunker - 01:47:08
Folowers: 56 - Shared: 0
Anyone with autism should died
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CarlJBunker
Leaf Center - 01:47:01
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
The Efficacy Of ABA Autism Treatment « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/nsxZMpTL
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Jeremy Oneial Bowling - 01:46:38
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
"Governor Romney’s been consistent. He wants to repeal the savings and give the money back to the insurance companies, re-open the donut hole and force seniors to pay more for drugs, and reduce the life of the Medicare Trust Fund by eight years. So now if he’s elected and does what he promised Medicare will go broke by 2016. If that happens, you won’t have to wait until their voucher program to begins in 2023 to see the end Medicare as we know it. But it gets worse. They also want to block grant Medicaid and cut it by a third over the coming decade. Of course, that will hurt poor kids, but that’s not all. Almost two-thirds of Medicaid is spent on nursing home care for seniors and on people with disabilities, including kids from middle class families, with special needs like, Downs syndrome or Autism. I don’t know how those families are going to deal with it. We can’t let it happen" - Bill Clinton (DNC 2012)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/753335625
Leaf Center - 01:46:33
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
The Benefits Of Early Intervention In Autism « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/LqwuRvRY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Rosie Daniels - 01:46:30
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!! Amazing wooden 'lace' gown by On Aura Tout Vu. #autism #aspergers #surrey #sussex
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=524245234256584&set=a.445732498774525.119294.128838853797226&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1095451478
Pierrot Sádico LaVey - 01:46:29
Folowers: 37 - Shared: 0
Desde mi autismo temprano he estudiado a la gente y observado sus comunes comportamientos. Necesitás más que eso para que te crea.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sadicjoker
CatherineMiglianoPhD - 01:46:19
Folowers: 446 - Shared: 0
I am helping In Memory of Jonathan Miller a 5 yr old boy who suffered from Autism. He passed away on 09/03/12 #Autism http://t.co/gLKamh2N
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LiveStrongCat7
Leaf Center - 01:46:10
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
The Benefits Of Autism Treatment Therapy « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/HP60huaB
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Sarah Pritchard - 01:45:49
Folowers: 10 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita As an early childhood educator who supports with children with autism, I applaud your attitude about Nicholas' diagnosis.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/spritchard80
Leaf Center - 01:45:43
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
The Advantages of Autism Intervention Programs « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/sxZ4fYEy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Judy Musser - 01:45:43
Folowers: 9 - Shared: 0
@JonahLupton Early Intervention is the key to treating children diagnosed with autism. Parents should contact local programs for more info.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JudyMusser
Aaron Koutsoukos - 01:45:21
Folowers: 236 - Shared: 0
“@JohnJohnDaDon: he NOT! “@fdyno02: @JohnJohnDaDon Lol better leave Lux alone he has autism lmao or he not in your top 5 ?”” 😱😱😱😱😱
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/akfy47
Leaf Center - 01:45:21
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Effective Autism Treatment At Orange Autism Center « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/I4Yws4TH
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Lisa Marie - 01:45:16
Folowers: 227 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial I really want to go to your autism event, but it's across a whole ocean. sigh. I'll be there in spirit. Follow me?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1DgoesHAM
Brett Morris - 01:45:07
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Know I have to comment on former Pres Clinton's 50 min speech. Too much for one thread, but, I don't care what party you are in, if you try and gain votes by saying other American's, no matter what party, religion, race, or an affiliate would want families of any social economic level, who had children of autism or down syndrome denied health care or any medical necessity is plain sick. Bill Clinton accuses Republican's in an effort to gain votes for Barack Obama, that Republican's would deny services to the families of children stricken with autism or down syndrome health care or services needed. This makes me sick to my stomach. No American would deny a family this and anyone who would accuse another is completely out of touch of what AMERICANS are made of no matter of party, race, religion, sexual orientation or political views. I would never feel that Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan would want any harm to come to our American citizens and accusing them of such is morally inconceivable. I watched the Republican convention and never saw any such claims against the democrat's. Is this what the democrat party has come to, accusations against fellow Americans of harming our citizens or denying services in a disturbing attempt to gain votes instilling fear into the public?This makes me sick to my stomach. I could never support such rhetoric which I know as a long time public servant to be so far from our American values.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1459152802
Brenda Grothen - 01:44:46
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Does anyone know a good Math tutor in Johnson County, Kansas for a child with High Functioning Autism? Math has never clicked and I'm watching my child get further behind. I want to be in the solution, but it's hard.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1568902123
Leaf Center - 01:44:44
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Autism Treatment At Newport Beach Autism Center « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/jdc2dh3W
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Leah Stephen - 01:44:30
Folowers: 145 - Shared: 0
@niallofficial my mom was wondering why youre doing an autism fundraiser :) she works with kids with autism and is very interested haha :)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LeahStephen1
CTC - 01:44:30
Folowers: 365 - Shared: 0
Can a gut bacteria imbalance really cause autism? http://t.co/YW7oN8vl via @conversationedu
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CTrialsC
Marco A Arteaga S - 01:44:24
Folowers: 473 - Shared: 0
Una droga experimental disminuye los síntomas de autismo en ratones: Un fármaco experimental… http://t.co/r9bsVfIO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Amalakiamigos
Leaf Center - 01:44:02
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Autism Intervention Program At Palmdale Autism Center « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/b9LpcWRr
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Jana Bateman - 01:43:44
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
http://pawsforthecauseautism.blogspot.com/ Keep October 6, 2012 open for a fun day. We are having our first 5k & 1 mile fun run in Lehi Utah. You can registe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMVCzYzgmTc&feature=share
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001773223394
Brad Gerstman - 01:43:39
Folowers: 1444 - Shared: 1
RT @BradGerstman: Thank you Bill #Autism !
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BradGerstman
Rachel Bentley Bradford - 01:43:38
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Watching the movie Temple Grandin. Awesome! Wonderful way to understand some aspects of autism for some people.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/7026264
Waschanstalt - 01:42:58
Folowers: 250 - Shared: 0
You would think just ONCE you wouldn't have to explain your child's autism to another educator...but nope. Every year. _Every_ year.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Waschanstalt
Luis Echevarria - 01:42:49
Folowers: 1454 - Shared: 0
Autism Spectrum Disorder Strategies Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magnetic Calendar Teach kids about holidays and the mo...... http://t.co/hUsyyylU
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Echevarria_Luis
Luis Echevarria - 01:42:46
Folowers: 1454 - Shared: 0
Autism Spectrum Disorder Strategies Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magnetic Calendar Teach kids about holidays and the mo... http://t.co/4wXk9gYs
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Echevarria_Luis
ْSَPٓAّRُKْS - 01:42:41
Folowers: 49 - Shared: 0
A Colleague : why dont u go with us , do u have autism ?? Me : no I’m allergic to bullshit
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ph_sparks
jodi gomes - 01:42:38
Folowers: 25873 - Shared: 1
yessssss! “@BradGerstman: Thank you Bill #Autism !”
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jodigomes
Tom Vander Ark - 01:42:27
Folowers: 9217 - Shared: 3
I'm writing about mobile apps that meet special needs, send examples #EdTech #app #iPad #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/tvanderark
Vertie Schaffhauser - 01:42:17
Folowers: 136 - Shared: 0
Tags: Asthma Bipolar Disorder Carpal Tunnel Sciatica Diabetes Brain Power Autism High Blood Pressure Lung Cancer... http://t.co/ACnN91PA
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Vertiebza
chaela clines - 01:42:05
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
Wow! I just won this for free, AUTISM AWARENESS BOTTLE CAP DIGITAL IMAGE #4 http://t.co/xYIx5kFM #listia
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ChaelaC
John John Da Don - 01:41:39
Folowers: 13758 - Shared: 0
he NOT! “@fdyno02: @JohnJohnDaDon Lol better leave Lux alone he has autism lmao or he not in your top 5 ?”
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JohnJohnDaDon
Leaf Center - 01:41:14
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Van Nuys Autism Center For Autism Treatment « leafwingcenter12 http://t.co/eneDNQy4
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Leafwingcenter1
Kelly - 01:41:00
Folowers: 721 - Shared: 1
BJ Bill Clinton – Republicans want to hurt kids with Autism and down-sydrome (Video @FoxNews @GlennBeck @RushLimbau ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kborgo
madihah jafar - 01:40:48
Folowers: 68 - Shared: 0
@RosAsrar mungkin..y berkata tu anak murid FAKIH saya kak..dia autism..=)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/madihahjafar
Ms. Nate Howe - 01:40:40
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 0
Coffee and Waffles are a Perfect Delight: NT peeps, can y'all just stop talking about Autism like you think... http://t.co/1shwvZbZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MsNateHowe
Reema Rattan - 01:40:40
Folowers: 694 - Shared: 0
Can a gut bacteria imbalance really cause autism? http://t.co/EvgC93WY via @conversationedu
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/reemarattan
Anne Barbano - 01:40:35
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Rumor going around. Autism , Down Syndrome families and people that like arithmetic want to write in Bill Clinton for President.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002271642612
Flexiin - 01:39:59
Folowers: 229 - Shared: 0
@JohnJohnDaDon Lol better leave Lux alone he has autism lmao or he not in your top 5 ?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/fdyno02
Lynette Pelley - 01:39:53
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
This is our story of how we feel about autism and the world through our children's eyes and trusting God while doing it.God never wastes an experience to lea...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOwGBknEa00&feature=share
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/853725472
ThePracticeInstitute - 01:39:04
Folowers: 545 - Shared: 0
"A Compliance with Blood-Draw Intervention for an Adult with Autism" TPI article of the day. http://t.co/bAtmchVE
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/practicehelp
Jeff Zimmerman, PhD - 01:39:03
Folowers: 1334 - Shared: 0
"A Compliance with Blood-Draw Intervention for an Adult with Autism" TPI article of the day. http://t.co/mmIb15hq
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DrJeffZimm
jason deierlein - 01:38:40
Folowers: 65 - Shared: 0
Can videogaming benefit young people with autism spectrum disorder? http://t.co/WTWe0qZB
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jasondeierlein
♍ MrsHBIC ♍ - 01:38:38
Folowers: 61 - Shared: 0
"@BradGerstman: Thank you Bill #Autism !"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MrsH_B_I_C
BriGod CP$K - 01:38:33
Folowers: 573 - Shared: 0
@_KidsNextDoor You get over his autism after a whole because he's so annoying. Well I did at least
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Thugmasterflexx
Autism Speaks - LA - 01:38:20
Folowers: 10068 - Shared: 0
Sports Authority is playing Hard Ball to fight Autism! Join Autism Speaks and Sports Authority on Saturday,... http://t.co/NDtq18z8
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/autismspeaksla
Leah Kelley - 01:38:13
Folowers: 3645 - Shared: 0
Reaction: The Target Post - Employing Autism http://t.co/1cY9JK3M via @Kats_Cafe
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/leah_kelley
Allison Kreut - 01:38:01
Folowers: 45 - Shared: 0
I give Bill Clinton credit for taking about #autism -- the more it's talked about the more acceptance we have for our children.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/alli817
Walo Fernandez - 01:37:54
Folowers: 62 - Shared: 0
@maricarmenmarin bienvenida a el mundo del autismo compartimos el mismo titulo mar.... Saludame a mi primote JC... Saludos Walter....
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WaloCrazy
Jobs in Southampton - 01:37:51
Folowers: 195 - Shared: 0
Deputy Manager - Residential Home, LD, Autism - Southampton: Deputy Manager required to join leading care home c... http://t.co/DePef2Em
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jobssouthampton
Jobs in Southampton - 01:37:50
Folowers: 195 - Shared: 0
Deputy Manager - Residential Home, LD, Autism - Southampton: Deputy Manager required to join leading care home c... http://t.co/AqsMTbN6
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jobssouthampton
Autism Speaks- OC - 01:37:13
Folowers: 2458 - Shared: 0
Sports Authority is playing Hard Ball to fight Autism! Join Autism Speaks and Sports Authority on Saturday,... http://t.co/CSExw8QQ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismSpeaksOC
Mollie O'Boyle - 01:36:50
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Check out this limited edition top that helps support children with Autism! DO GOOD while LOOKING GOOD! See more trendy styles here ➤ http://sevenly.org/HelpKidsWithAutism
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150976739762057&set=a.10150111698157057.278710.25499962056&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/545586037
Tori Smith - 01:36:30
Folowers: 21 - Shared: 0
Autism specialist came to my home n will advocate for J.Got a reading from JamesVanPrague tonight n S came through! Happy mommy tonight!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ToriSmith12345
Cambria Sheridan - 01:36:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
This photo s from Dani Bowman's page- a young gal with autism who is one of those very special individuals who is gonna rock this world!!! Saw this post she wrote tonight: Crossing over to the NT( Neuro Typical) world! I realize that most of us in the autism community know that a lot of us who are in the autism spectrum have some kind of gift, that can be developed with the right environment and love. That is because we are really good at focusing on that, that we like to do. However, most NT's (neuro-typicals) are not aware of this fact. They see us as all as "rain man" like. So what I'm trying to do is cross over to the NT world to show them that even though we are different we can still be cool, and it's okay to be friends with us. It's not because I want to be part of that world and abandon my awesome autism world, but because I want everyone to see us as equals and not fear us or see us with disgust in there eye. But I also realize that Its a 2 way street (new idiom I just learned). if I want to be accepted, then there are things that I have to learn to fit in the NT world. Yup, soooo many things to learn. I have to learn the ways of the NT's just as much as I want them to learn my way. The hardest thing for me that I have been practicing a lot is small talk, and knowing when to smile and not to smile, like when I'm walking in the hallways by myself, I should not be smiling, but if I'm talking to someone or see someone that I know, I should smile! Otherwise they think I'm mad all the time.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381356475268226&set=a.300608196676388.69133.178435075560368&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/516934021
Alessandra Colfi - 01:35:19
Folowers: 758 - Shared: 1
#Dancetherapy for #autism introduced in China at 1st Intern’tl Forum for Innovative Education for Children. VIDEO h ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AlessandraColfi
BiasedGirl - 01:35:05
Folowers: 8017 - Shared: 1
Okay. I just have to say this: Saying the Word "Autism" doesn't cure it.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BiasedGirl
niranjan biswas - 01:34:37
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
survey says 70 %MBBS & clinical psychologists in Bengal have partial knowledge AUTISM- think of awareness level of common people in India!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/arogyasandhan
Justin Vincent Nogue-lynch - 01:34:02
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
OBAMA 2012! and those who are disabled. And in Medicaid or Medicaid such as kids with autism downsyndrome NEED to vote for OBAMA! OR you WONT have the help you have now !
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1001916398
Lora Wilson Mau - 01:33:51
Folowers: 1112 - Shared: 0
#Dancetherapy for #autism introduced in China at 1st Intern’tl Forum for Innovative Education for Children. VIDEO http://t.co/6zCwxpfc
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DanceTherapist
Mario Ruiz - 01:33:17
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
Ya se de lo k tratara mi tesis : niños con autismo :D
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001341311691
Brad Gerstman - 01:33:01
Folowers: 1442 - Shared: 12
Thank you Bill #Autism !
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BradGerstman
Autism Research Inst - 01:32:27
Folowers: 1087 - Shared: 0
Researchers have identified how a defective gene causes brain changes that lead to atypical social behavior/autism. http://t.co/1K1eoqs5
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ariConference
Nancy Swan - 01:32:23
Folowers: 1232 - Shared: 0
Baby teeth to provide #autism clues | Pesticide Action Network http://t.co/zxEuylAJ via @wibiya #Texas #ChildresEPA
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ToxicJustice
Kellan Tadlock - 01:31:19
Folowers: 278 - Shared: 0
@JustinFortune3 medication for mentally ill people such as down syndrome or autism will put your family in debt without medicaid I promise
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Frank_TheTANK59
Enable Channel - 01:31:03
Folowers: 361 - Shared: 0
Headline News iPod May Ease Transition For Those With Autism: As more people with autism enter the work world, a... http://t.co/6ZCNUpEk
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/EnableChannel
Queen B. ♥ - 01:30:50
Folowers: 442 - Shared: 0
Honestly I was done with the hoe once I saw her yelling at a student with autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WTHale_
TopNotch B!tch - 01:30:21
Folowers: 67 - Shared: 0
Autism awareness http://t.co/sLex0M9g
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MustangSlut
Dr. Bronwyn Hemsley - 01:29:39
Folowers: 1780 - Shared: 0
@witty_knitter so descriptions like 'apraxia' do not account for non-verbal autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bronwynah
Bek M. C. - 01:29:35
Folowers: 199 - Shared: 0
@TannersDad @BarackObama @politifact access to SCHIP has improved, which here in florida has many autism benefits above private insurance.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TheHappyAspie
Nancy Swan - 01:29:31
Folowers: 1232 - Shared: 0
#Baby teeth to provide #autism clues | #Pesticide Action Network http://t.co/zxEuylAJ via @wibiya #parenting #ChildrensEPA
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ToxicJustice
Say - 01:29:22
Folowers: 285 - Shared: 0
@LibertadG3 un apapachon de aquellos tipo la caminata del autismo haha
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Luiispedro_
Dr. Bronwyn Hemsley - 01:29:17
Folowers: 1780 - Shared: 0
@witty_knitter e.g., non-verbal autism ---> child said to be 'apraxic' - But spoken language includes language & cognitive skills.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bronwynah
Devin Schoeppner - 01:27:01
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Please: Don’t pity autism. Don’t hate. Don’t belittle. Sometimes a little respect and understanding goes a long way. And if you want a quippy comeback to burn a friend I got an idea…. Don’t tick off a community of almost 2 million tired, frustrated families struggling for everything you take for granted. We will fight back.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/661255172
Gayle Kolodny Cole - 01:26:45
Folowers: 1112 - Shared: 0
My 6yo reacted when she heard a president mention #autism. She doesn't know who he is/was, but she knows he was talking about her brother.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ghkcole
Clara Josefina Beas - 01:26:40
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Busqueda tematica Jueves 6 de septiembre de 2012 El Tiempo Puerto Madryn Portada Locales Regionales Deportes Suplementos Clasificados Atentos con el Kalendario Río Negro: Alerta por posibles efectos negativos de la futura represa chilena Termómetros Anunciaron subsidio a obras sociales sindicales por más de 2 mil millones Colombia designó una delegación para negociar con las Farc Nacen los primeros niños modificados contra tapa MALDITA TECNOLOGÍA Nacen los primeros niños modificados Share on tweetCompartir | Share on facebook Share on email Share on twitter Share on print 2012-09-06 01:40:46 En un artículo del Daily Mail, se conoció recientemente que habían nacido los primeros niños genéticamente modificados. Los 60.000 comentarios que provocó este artículo en ese medio ya no aparecen y, por desgracia, no permiten adivinar la fecha de la publicación, aunque debe de ser de mayo o junio de este año. Y así, como si no hubiera sido nada del otro mundo, el artículo se hace eco de que tras una serie de experimentos en Estados Unidos, han nacido los primeros niños sanos genéticamente modificados. Los niños han sido analizados y se comprueba que tienen genes de tres padres distintos. Tres de los niños nacieron durante los últimos 3 años como resultado de un programa experimental en el Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science de St Barnabas en New Jersey. Por lo que dice la nota de prensa, los niños nacieron de madres que tenían problemas para concebir hijos por lo que recibieron genes en sus óvulos que los hacían fertilizables para que la madre pudiera llevar adelante el embarazo. Algunos de esos niños tienen pues el ADN de tres adultos, de dos mujeres y un hombre. El pionero en fertilidad, Jacques Cohen, dice que es la primera vez que nacen niños sanos como resultado de una modificación genética en la línea de reproducción humana. Jacques Cohen es uno de esos científicos controvertidos que han estado en primera línea en el ámbito de las tecnologías en la reproducción humana. La línea germinal humana, por lo tanto, ya es oficial, ha sido modificada. ¿Y ahora qué? Tenemos niños que deben estar ahora en la edad de 10 años, algunos de ellos, con genes de dos madres y un padre, ¿qué ocurrirá ahora en las siguientes generaciones? Este tipo de modificación genética, llamada ‘transferencia citoplásmica”, es un tema controvertido en el mundo de la genética, pero raramente se discute sobre ello en público y, como vemos, raramente se discute sobre las implicaciones de este tipo de manipulación genética en humanos y no humanos, en general. La política es hacer y publicar los resultados, vendiéndolos como grandes éxitos, pero sin dar a conocer los casos de sonoros fracasos y problemas de salud con los que se enfrentan esos niños nacidos fruto de manipulaciones genéticas. El control citoplasmático de desarrollo de preimplantación no es un concepto “nuevo”, pero la transferencia ooplásmica ha sido aplicada a los humanos sin suficiente investigación y con muchos riesgos que alguna que otra vez se subrayan y se publican como en artículos de Winston and Hardy 2002, De Rycke et al 2002, Templeton 200 (Cummins 2001, 2002). En uno de esos reportes se escribe: “Un seguimiento exhaustivo de los reportes sobre embarazos y niños de transplante ooplásmico indican que 2 de los 17 fetos tuvieron un gen karyotype XO, 45 anormal. Un informe hablaba de niños diagnosticados con un amplio espectro de problemas de autismo y desórdenes de desarrollo”. Todo ello son resultados imprevisibles de un asunto tan delicado como peligroso, la manipulación genética del ADN humano. ¿Podrán ahora patentar las nuevas líneas genéticas de humanos? No parece descabellado cuando sabemos que las empresas de biotecnología han asegurado las patentes sobre cualquier cosa, desde semillas genéticamente modificadas hasta animales de varios tipos. No parecería extraño en este ambiente actual que los genes humanos fueran patentados para ser después añadidos a gusto del consumidor. En un artículo sobre ello de la American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) se dice: “La Oficina de Patentes y Marcas de USA asegura la patente sobre genes humanos, lo que significa que los poseedores de la patente son los dueños exclusivos de las secuencias genéticas, su uso, su composición química. Cualquiera que use un gen patentado sin permiso del dueño de la patente, ya fuera para propósitos comerciales o no comerciales, puede ser acusado de infringir la ley de patentes. Las patentes de genes duran 20 años. Por ejemplo, Myriad Genetics, una empresa de biotecnología privada basada en Utah, controla las patentes sobre el BRCA1 y el BRCA2, dos genes asociados con el cáncer de pecho y de ovarios. Por estas patentes, Myriad tiene el derecho de evitar que nadie estudie, pruebe y haga ensayos con estos genes. También tiene el derecho exclusivo de realizar cualquier mutación que desee sobre estos genes. Un estudio de 2005 encontró que 4382 genes humanos de los 23688 existentes en la base de datos de Información de Biotecnología de Centro Nacional son Propiedad Intelectual. Esto significa que cerca del 20% de los genes humanos ya están patentados. Además de los genes del BRCA asociados con muchas enfermedades, están patentados los de la enfermedad del Alzheimer, el asma, algunas formas de cáncer de colon, algunas formas de distrofia muscular y muchísimas otras. En el mismo artículo del Daily Mail se hablaba de miedos por parte de muchos expertos de que un día este método pueda ser empleado para crear nuevas razas humanas con características extra como la fuerza o gran inteligencia. ¿Podrían después ser clonados estos super-seres humanos? No hay indicios de ningún tipo sobre tal abuso por parte de las corporaciones de biotecnología en alianza oscura con los gobiernos, parte del aparato de la ciencia y a espaldas de la población humana.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002236980431
The Beck Company - 01:25:30
Folowers: 265 - Shared: 0
Because of the Autism epidemic, parents should help other parents when faced with a meltdown situation in public
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GaryCBeck
Shay Strickland - 01:24:54
Folowers: 55 - Shared: 0
@NiallOfficial You are so amazing, helping raise funds for autism like you are. Everyone should help along.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sheatheone
Erin Cox Spoonmore - 01:24:25
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
well after a long talk with Nicholas I found out what's been going on. Nick told me he misses his Granny and talking about his mansion with her but most importantly he is being bullied at school. How can anyone bully a child with special needs? Nick had a form if Autism and the kids at his school are making fun of him on how he runs, walks,talks and how he likes to talk about the Sorg Mansion. If anyone who knows Nick he gets fixated on a subject and talks about it and knows everything about that Mansion. He is a very bright boy and very smart. I love you Nicholas Alexander Spoonmore!!!! Mom will get to the bottom of this for you!!!!! Today's society I'd totally cruel!!!!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1298708458
Emma Rowley - 01:23:59
Folowers: 9 - Shared: 0
Emma is a crack up. Autism is all about rules. Nurses help in the hospitals, not dads. Drink of H2O-call nurse. Potty run-call nurse. Yeah!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/EmmaRowley_KS
BlackSwanDragon - 01:23:55
Folowers: 57 - Shared: 0
...What with regular Autism being tied to retardation and High Function Autism, or Aspergers being so linked to genius.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SystemStructure
BlackSwanDragon - 01:23:50
Folowers: 57 - Shared: 0
The REAL problem with "The Autism / Autistic Scale" is its HARSH SOCIAL SPECTRUM,
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SystemStructure
Caira Moody - 01:23:07
Likes: 4 - Shared: 0
So I never talk about/post anything of this nature simply because it, for better or worse, it doesn't interest me. However, I wish our nation could focus on cancer awareness, all the orphans, the hungry bellies with no homes, the growing number of children with autism, gender equality, child abuse, rape prevention, the growing national debt, ect. Not personal morals or beliefs, religious differences, sexual orientation, or racial difference. There is my little off the wall rant.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/678626216
Robin Parker - 01:22:56
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
In reference to Aspergers, a person on the internet shat out this gem: "Yes it is on the Autism Spectrum but that does not make it Autism." I'm sorry, but do you know that words mean shit? Do you want rephrase that?
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1415856229
Hannah Brown - 01:22:52
Folowers: 958 - Shared: 0
Bill Clinton: Republicans Will Hurt Poor Kids With #Autism: http://t.co/UmeWjb4w via @youtube
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HannahBrown972
Herman - 01:22:30
Folowers: 258 - Shared: 0
Mother accused of killing autistic son - KFMB http://t.co/4t5rSBwi http://t.co/AjDYo5Yk #autism #asd
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WhatNowTweeting
Tracy morrison - 01:22:10
Folowers: 658 - Shared: 0
@jaredleto hello jared if you can any amazing words for my special little son who has autism x x x
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Fromyesterday75
Marci Prose - 01:21:54
Folowers: 27 - Shared: 0
I'm going to start by saying no David has not been formally diagnosed with autism but because of the struggles I have with him I don't kn...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/marciprose