Last Results: Autism - 01/10/2012 03:41

Anderson Marques

Oct 1, 2012, 3:42:48 AM10/1/12
to autism-social-...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
E-MusicMaestro - 04:41:28
Folowers: 1141 - Shared: 0
Parenting Blog | Autism Tips | Educational http://t.co/Qh9mWg5W via @NSPT4kids
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/E_MusicMaestro
FrontiersNeurosci - 04:41:05
Folowers: 170 - Shared: 0
Impaired Learning of Social Compared to Monetary Rewards in Autism: Alice Lin, Antonio Rangel and Ralph Adolphs http://t.co/rWl6Agz5
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FrontNeurosci
Dania Cheaha - 04:40:57
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
Computer analysis of EEG patterns suggests a potential diagnostic test for autism at two years old: http://t.co/qVxC3AzI
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DaniaCheaha
michelle martin - 04:40:46
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
First day of home schooling my boys can't wait for them 2 start there new school hope it better than the last & they can deal Wth # autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Shelleyann_96
Asperger Blog - 04:40:07
Folowers: 404 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline Laurita: #Autism Is Just a Small Piece of Her Son's True Self - Babble (blog) : http://t.co/2zJA1CIZ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AspergersBlog
neelima kosari - 04:39:54
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
@priyankachopra barfi is jst awesome,fabulous ,outstanding..an outrageous performance by u priyanka.u hav inspired many autism people.thnx
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/neelima36610698
~(⌒▽⌒)~ - 04:39:45
Folowers: 152 - Shared: 0
@mudafuckedangel autism I think? I read that somewhere a while back.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NuttyNatella
Vesna Gerintes - 04:38:55
Folowers: 3080 - Shared: 0
The class system opsession (not a race as Americans), public transport autism & self deprecation - same in #France http://t.co/goR7EevL
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/holychic
AutismTrap - 04:38:45
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
United Nations focuses on autism http://t.co/sSJui7UY #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismTrap
Verna Keller - 04:37:47
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE I, too, am in the list above. Hang in there. (Dame Fiona)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/678558759
TruthBeckons - 04:37:23
Folowers: 1957 - Shared: 0
VACCINE BOMBSHELL: BABY MONKEYS GIVEN STANDARD DOSES OF POPULAR VACCINES DEVELOP AUTISM SYMPTOMS. * Parents... http://t.co/fPVU55s4
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BeckonsTruth
Chiqui #Esoll - 04:37:16
Folowers: 1350 - Shared: 1
#Pelonespelones que #Apadrínales facil #Autismo es #Recicla vivir #Contraelcáncer con #Autismo los #Sida ojos #Donasangre cer ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jatilanomm
Sarah Bage - 04:37:10
Folowers: 418 - Shared: 0
Six more sleeps to the little fella's birthday #autism #asd #HappyBirthday
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LittleFellandUs
Simon Cullum - 04:36:52
Folowers: 591 - Shared: 0
Alexis Wineman (Miss Montana) tells Autism conference of her own developmental disorder : http://t.co/1gk3ZsF1
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SiCullum
Garry Burge - Autism - 04:36:51
Folowers: 1990 - Shared: 0
Kind of similar to Aspie Support. Worth noting anyhow concerning adults on the Autism Spectrum.... http://t.co/QoLsGoHd
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GarryBurge
Para Los Angeles - 04:36:41
Folowers: 128 - Shared: 0
Nuevas esperanzas contra el síndrome de X frágil y posiblemente el autismo http://t.co/fhKhqVmH
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/paralosangeles
Sol Cortez - 04:35:33
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt...osis SENSITIVITY TO SMELLS!!!!!!!!!!!etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1185649724
Corina Ciubotaru - 04:34:45
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
http://motionarthoughts.blogspot.ro/2012/03/autism-albastru.html Asociatia pentru Interventie Terapeutica in Autism (AITA) Centru de informare si terapie pen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29Te_kMGgA
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003627513280
Salina Vita - 04:33:52
Folowers: 633 - Shared: 0
Thoughts/alternatives on Autism Speaks? http://t.co/rm9p8MYn @izzie11 @MacLethal
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Shallowlikeyou
Vera Bullard - 04:32:26
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
Treatment offered for Utah children with autism – San Francisco Chronicle http://t.co/ezaVAbHC
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kucebaku
Luis Echevarria - 04:32:19
Folowers: 1481 - Shared: 0
Autism Spectrum Disorder Strategies Indigo Dreams: Kids Relaxation Music Decreasing Stress, Anxiety and Anger, i... http://t.co/XJjerT3Y
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Echevarria_Luis
Ario Badhage Aditya - 04:32:05
Folowers: 184 - Shared: 0
@apitgurbapit @dapoddibata jangan mao ril, ntar di peletin lidah lagi lau, kaya semalem.. autism doi ril..
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Badhage
Someone to save. † - 04:31:42
Folowers: 1685 - Shared: 0
@cyruscigarette tranquilla :) autismo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/gonnashine_
Harold L Doherty - 04:30:17
Folowers: 3178 - Shared: 0
@StreettubaATL @think_inclusive Parents have the responsibility to make decisions for their children with #autism disorders.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismRealityNB
Ain Ahmad - 04:30:08
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
List of some of the illnesses that may respond to Alpha Lipid Lifeline Colostrum: Allergic Reactions Anti-Inflamatory Asthma Hay Fever Food Allergies Addison's disease Alzheimer's ADD/ADHD Autism Arthritis Rheumatoid Arthritis Bacterial Infections Chicken Pox Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Colitis Crohn's Disease Cystic Fibrosis Colds and Flu Depression Diabetes Diverticulitis Endomitriosis Fibromyalgia Gout Grave's Disease Hepatitis Herpes High Blood Pressure HIV/AIDS Irritable Bowel Syndrome High Cholesterol Lupus Leaky Gut Syndrome Multiple Sclerosis Muscle Disease Pernicious Anaemia Rheumatic Fever Scleroderma Shingles Stress Stroke Viral Infections Yeast Infections/Candida And More...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=148776645264977&set=p.148776645264977&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003979279951
Jake Abraham - 04:29:12
Folowers: 66 - Shared: 0
@05jdavies @matt_anderson1 GET YA HASHTAG OUT #Matt #manderson #autism #gettmatttrending
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Jake_A29
Pj Pope - 04:27:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Why is it that AIDS was "discovered" in 1972? Why is it that 1 in 5 children born after 1980 were diagnosed with ADHD? Why is it that every 1 in 10 born after 1996 have been diagnosed with Autism? Why do we have so many welfare recipients in 2012? How about foodstamp recipients? Why did Obama have to reform our healthcare system? Why has the disability rate sky rocketed in the last 10 years? Why have the military been spending billions on biological and Sonic research? More importantly, who have they been testing it on? I can answer all of these questions. CONTROL. FAIL. CONTROL. FAIL. CONTROL. ACTIVE.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001062550383
Stewart Symons - 04:26:55
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 11 minutes ago · vvvv
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/654987570
Elena Cassar - 04:26:01
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, AS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, please copy and paste !
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/606945400
Arceli Yap - 04:25:57
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
To all my friends at FB: I joined a group of parents of children with autism to support and sustain our advocacy towards maximizing our children's development to their fullest potential. We are focusing on providing our children with autism with a healthy body through an optimized diet (avoiding processed foods and substances/proteins that may hinder the child's learning ability) and nutritional supplements to achieve their maximum development possible. We have decided to put up a center to share our advocacy to other parents and children with autism within our area. We have already secured a 200 sq. m. lot in San Pablo city but we will still be needing funds to put up the center. Any help from you will be highly appreciated. If interested to support our advocacy, please contact me through +639178670532 for more details. Thank you in advance for your help and may God bless you always.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000213290738
David Fetzek - 04:25:57
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
via Michael Zaparyniuk III Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle, being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand....compassion is a great gift
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1467182254
Kenny Wayne Gunner - 04:25:20
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZt5xrTYx8&feature=share&list=UUNdinqk7BWlbPuwZI4iXv-w
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1025390471
Kristie Bihn - 04:23:59
Folowers: 302 - Shared: 0
@erinrk The worst was when Teresa jumped in when Jacqueline was talking about her son's autism. It ain't always about you, crazy.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kristiebihn
Jamica Johnson - 04:22:06
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002110526844
Fran Lorenzo - 04:21:50
Folowers: 995 - Shared: 0
Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms ------------------------------------------…
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FranLorenzo
Mocomi Kids - 04:21:29
Folowers: 222 - Shared: 0
A full-transcript of one of Gandhi's famous speeches - http://t.co/lxWnpn1u #news #kids #moms #homeschool #autism #education #gandhijayanti
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MocomiKids
dee - 04:19:13
Folowers: 91 - Shared: 0
@DoucheBagStevie autism is when they take longer to speak and learning think. Like quiet. They're super smart tho!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/danieladesirae
Mark Clark - 04:18:27
Folowers: 377 - Shared: 0
“@lisamarina: Praying for another family that has a boy with Autism. I think the road they have to travel with it is a lot harder then mine.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/markaclark
Delphine Bedu - 04:16:20
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Difficile d'expliquer à quelqu'un qui n'en a aucune idée. C'est un combat quotidien d'être en douleur ou de se sentir malade à l'intérieur tandis que tu as l'air bien à l'extérieur. S.V.P. mettez ceci dans votre statut pour au moins 1 heure, si vous, ou quelqu'un que vous connaissez a une maladie invisible (Troubles de Stress Post-traumatiques, Anxiété, Bipolarité, Dépression, Diabète, Lupus, Fibromyalgie, Sclérose en Plaques, Fatigue chronique, Arthrite, Cancer, Cardiaque, Épilepsie, Autisme, Dystrophie musculaire, Sarcoïdose, etc.). Ne jugez pas ce que vous ne comprenez pas. Je sais qui de mes VRAIS amis vont le copier J’aime
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001722683965
janet O lishman - 04:15:54
Folowers: 43 - Shared: 0
ABC's "What Would You Do?" Segment on Autism: http://t.co/VvpjBMbJ via @youtube
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/gigiforautism
WasJetztTweeting - 04:15:41
Folowers: 30 - Shared: 0
Autismus, was jetzt..? October 01, 2012 at 09:15AM http://t.co/i4qRj9oq #autismus #asperger
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WasJetztTweetin
hairy testicles - 04:15:21
Folowers: 518 - Shared: 0
Normal parental don't get their children diagnosed with Autism just because they're depressed. Do I SEEM fucking autistic to you!?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ShelbyyKilljoy
Santhana Selve Muthu - 04:14:23
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Unbelievable Story: At age two, Jake Barnett was diagnosed with autism and his future was unclear. Now at age 13, Jake is a college sophomore and a math and science prodigy. Jake has an IQ of 170 – higher than Albert Einstein!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=430042317031595&set=a.198240610211768.41335.197911436911352&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1461020156
Jenny BlackDeer - 04:13:34
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita just finished watching the reunion here in Cali! Thank you for sharing the details about Nick's autism. You are a wonderful mom
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Jennster2009
Dorian Bush - 04:12:43
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (CROHN'S, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Kidney disease etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1471064801
Roselee Caraker - 04:12:17
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Vaccine And Autism Links – The Truth About Vaccines Part Three http://t.co/KJUzg3wO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Roselee_Caraker
Judy Breazzeal - 04:12:15
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
ard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. Unlike · · about an hour ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1694605144
Kimberly Schwartz - 04:09:51
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Tomorrow I am working with the kids with autism. Met them on Friday and the kid I will be doing a case study on. Truly amazing kids and I can't wait to hang out with them! This is really becoming an awesome experience!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1780538157
Kristy - 04:09:11
Folowers: 34 - Shared: 0
ISD refuses to acknowledge prof.documentation. This is a tween, only 1 chance to do it right. No time for complacency. We must act#Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kraut721
Rose Salyer - 04:09:01
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
his fits so many people. Pray for your friends! "Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc COPD. ) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE."
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1279648030
Tomás Marcos - 04:08:41
Folowers: 1367 - Shared: 0
“@AutismoMadrid: La reforma de la ley de dependencia para una madre de un niño con Autismo http://t.co/miAm44Y3 vía @autismomadrid”
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/tomasmarcos
Dean Bryant - 04:08:05
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Kathryn Charlton Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001580929490
DallasConnect.Me - 04:08:03
Folowers: 164 - Shared: 0
Plano police offer to meet with families who have children with autism: When it comes to dealing with the... http://t.co/zC0sIsuJ #Plano
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DallasConnectMe
Deb - 04:07:54
Folowers: 1987 - Shared: 0
Rumour has it … (the academy, SEN and the home tutor) http://t.co/tzn2kaGq #autism #aspergers #education
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MumForAutism
Iyke Ernest - 04:07:37
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
TODAY'S STORY: My husband is an Engineer by profession, I love him for his steady nature, and I love the warm feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders. Three years of courtship and now, two years into marriage, I would have to admit, that I am getting tired of it. The reasons of me loving him before, has now transformed into the cause of all my restlessness. I am a sentimental woman and extremely sensitive when it comes to a relationship and my feelings, I yearn for the romantic moments, like a little girl yearning for candy. My husband, is my complete opposite, his lack of sensitivity, and the inability of bringing romantic moments into our marriage has disheartened me about love. One day, I finally decided to tell him my decision, that I wanted a divorce. "Why?" he asked, shocked. "I am tired, there are no reasons for everything in the world!" I answered. He kept silent the whole night, seems to be in deep thought with a lighted cigarette at all times.My feeling of disappointment only increased, here was a man who can't even express his predicament, what else can I hope from him? And finally he asked me:" What can I do to change your mind?" Somebody said it right, it's hard to change a person's personality, and I guess, I have started losing faith in him. Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered : "Here is the question, if you can answer and convince my heart, I will change my mind, Let's say, I want a flower located on the face of a mountain cliff, and we both are sure that picking the flower will cause your death, will you do it for me?" He said :" I will give you your answer tomorrow...." My hopes just sank by listening to his response. I woke up the next morning to find him gone, and saw a piece of paper with his scratchy handwriting, underneath a milk glass, on the dining table near the front door, that goes.... My dear, "I would not pick that flower for you, but please allow me to explain the reasons further.." This first line was already breaking my heart. I continued reading. "When you use the computer you always mess up the Software programs, and you cry in front of the screen, I have to save my fingers so that I can help to restore the programs. You always leave the house keys behind, thus I have to save my legs to rush home to open the door for you. You love traveling but always lose your way in a new city, I have to save my eyes to show you the way.You always have the cramps whenever your "good friend" approaches every month, I have to save my palms so that I can calm the cramps in your tummy. You like to stay indoors, and I worry that you will be infected by infantile autism. I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories to cure your boredom.You always stare at the computer, and that will do nothing good for your eyes, I have to save my eyes so that when we grow old, I can help to clip your nails,and help to remove those annoying white hairs. So I can also hold your hand while strolling down the beach, as you enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful sand... and tell you the colour of flowers, just like the color of the glow on your young face... Thus, my dear, unless I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do... I could not pick that flower yet, and die.. " My tears fell on the letter, and blurred the ink of his handwriting... and as I continue on reading... "Now, that you have finished reading my answer, if you are satisfied, please open the front door for I am standing outside bringing your favorite bread and fresh milk...I rush to pull open the door, and saw his anxious face, clutching tightly with his hands, the milk bottle and loaf of bread.... Now I am very sure that no one will ever love me as much as he does, and I have decided to leave the flower alone...That's life, and love. When one is surrounded by love, the feeling of excitement fades away, and one tends to ignore the true love that lies in between the peace and dullness.Love shows up in all forms, even very small and cheeky forms, it has never been a model, it could be the most dull and boring form.. . flowers, and romantic moments are only used and appear on the surface of the relationship. Under all this, the pillar of true love stands... and that's our life... Love, not words win arguments...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001958554312
Mike Mulligan - 04:07:24
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms ------------------------------------------------- Parents you can opt out of vaccines in schools by claiming religious exemption. The schools are lying now saying you need a "hearing" to opt out. Lies. Just fill out the religious exemption and tell them you will sue the hell out of them if they tell you that again. --------------------------------------------------------------- (NaturalNews) If vaccines play absolutely no role in the development of childhood autism, a claim made by many medical authorities today, then why are some of the most popular vaccines commonly administered to children demonstrably causing autism in animal primates? This is the question many people are now asking after a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh (UP) in Pennsylvania revealed that many of the infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research developed autism symptoms. For their analysis, Laura Hewitson and her colleagues at UP conducted the type of proper safety research on typical childhood vaccination schedules that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) should have conducted -- but never has -- for such regimens. And what this brave team discovered was groundbreaking, as it completely deconstructs the mainstream myth that vaccines are safe and pose no risk of autism. Presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) in London, England, the findings revealed that young macaque monkeys given the typical CDC-recommended vaccination schedule from the 1990s, and in appropriate doses for the monkeys' sizes and ages, tended to develop autism symptoms. Their unvaccinated counterparts, on the other hand, developed no such symptoms, which points to a strong connection between vaccines and autism spectrum disorders. Included in the mix were several vaccines containing the toxic additive Thimerosal, a mercury-based compound that has been phased out of some vaccines, but is still present in batch-size influenza vaccines and a few others. Also administered was the controversial measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, which has been linked time and time again to causing autism and various other serious, and often irreversible, health problems in children (http://www.greenhealthwatch.com) "This research underscores the critical need for more investigation into immunizations, mercury, and the alterations seen in autistic children," said Lyn Redwood, director of SafeMinds, a public safety group working to expose the truth about vaccines and autism. "SafeMinds calls for large scale, unbiased studies that look at autism medical conditions and the effects of vaccines given as a regimen." Vaccine oversight needs to be taken from CDC and given to independent agency, says vaccine safety advocate Adding to the sentiment, Theresa Wrangham, president of SafeMinds called out the CDC for failing to require proper safety studies of its recommended vaccination schedules. Unlike all other drugs, which must at least undergo a basic round of safety testing prior to approval and recommendation, vaccinations and vaccine schedules in particular do not have to be proven safe or effective before hitting the market. "The full implications of this primate study await publication of the research in a scientific journal," said Wrangham. "But we can say that it demonstrates how the CDC evaded their responsibility to investigate vaccine safety questions. Vaccine safety oversight should be removed from the CDC and given to an independent agency." Be sure to read this thorough analysis of the study by Catherine J. Frompovich of VacTruth.com: http://vactruth.com/2012/04/29/monkeys-get-autism/ Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035787_vaccines_autism_monkeys.html#ixzz281DBUykn
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=286474958132618&set=a.225932444186870.49466.225921714187943&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000380843428
Jnn - 04:07:22
Folowers: 36 - Shared: 0
Heartbreaking when jax cried while watching Nick video. #RHONJ #autism I hope she will bring attention to this worthy cause
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jnnburns11
Jennifer - 04:07:20
Folowers: 1892 - Shared: 0
@Twitlertwit Gia's boyfriend with autism that Gia dumped for it. Why does a child have a boyfriend? Why brag Gia dumped him over his autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HiJCP
Helen Keely - 04:07:06
Folowers: 38 - Shared: 2
- Would you like to share a story of living around #Autism? I'm looking for guest articles and want to hear about you. ht ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/hekythump
Melissa Davidson - 04:06:03
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, Endometriosis, etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1822486932
Jennifer - 04:05:52
Folowers: 1892 - Shared: 0
@Twitlertwit Right?!? I jumped off I the sofa when she tried to take from Jaqueline's story about Nick's autism with Gia's boyfriend ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HiJCP
Reality TV Blog - 04:05:52
Folowers: 377 - Shared: 0
I never suspected Nick to have autism but I did think the other kid had it. (not a slam just an observation) #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WhyYouAreDumbTV
Emma Freeman - 04:05:35
Folowers: 9 - Shared: 0
“@gill_thomson25: My 2 year old reached out for me and said Mum tonight! I live for these moments #autism” so do we xxx
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Emma_Freeman1
DrMadScience - 04:05:34
Folowers: 31208 - Shared: 0
Iam 10 years & I have #autism I have a website http://t.co/Ktr6r9QS you can check out my story! &follow me on twitter too! #science #google.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DrMadScience
Weight Loss Foods - 04:05:22
Folowers: 1127 - Shared: 0
A Parent's Guide For Reversing Autism: A 7-step Plan To Help Your Child Heal And Recover. Step One Covers Diet I... http://t.co/Z30C9mDd
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/weightloss_ukk
Power Pumper - 04:05:22
Folowers: 504 - Shared: 0
RT @ASDLessonsLearn7UTC5310October413490750931st1Monday2012#Autism fundraiser upcoming at The Chelsea in West Mi... http://t.co/dEjGfwwT
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/powerpumper
Joana Pepin - 04:05:19
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Christine Van Rensburg wrote: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for atleast 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, CANCER, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism, M...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/526326129
ASD Lessons Learned - 04:04:53
Folowers: 565 - Shared: 0
#Autism fundraiser upcoming at The Chelsea in West Milford - http://t.co/ba3hQGZW http://t.co/sstRVcsu
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ASDLessonsLearn
Felicia Antonio. - 04:04:48
Folowers: 130 - Shared: 0
I have a deep respect for @JacLaurita as a sister of a little brother with autism, it takes such a strong person to overcome and rise above
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/FeliciaRLove
Evangelist Pastor Robert Douglas - 04:04:32
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Unlike · · 13 hours ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001081905550
Tracey Spence - 04:04:16
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus CRPS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1713203947
SharonFlaxWaddington - 04:03:40
Folowers: 1675 - Shared: 0
Support #Autismwarrior @SophieRunning #running a #marathon 2 help daughter w #Aspergers http://t.co/D1Thw4cC #autism #Autismawareness #ASD
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sharonwaddingto
Kate Pollmann - 04:03:23
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 2
Top Five Reasons You Should Never Piss Off an Autism Mom http://t.co/Iq6Jws2D via @wordpressdotcom
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/katepollmann
LMSWISH - 04:02:58
Folowers: 206 - Shared: 0
Creating High-Tech Tools To Study Autism #autism http://t.co/jQcoDqDR
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LMSWISH
joy_rodriguez - 04:02:54
Folowers: 199 - Shared: 0
Autism event pegged to U.N. draws story of perseverance - http://t.co/IcuQ5RoG http://t.co/hQ0xuV11
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Joy_Rodriguez
Rick Wepler - 04:02:31
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 12 hours ago · 2 people like
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000157865986
FLY Entertainment - 04:02:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Thanks to @[129011692114:274:The Straits Times] for featuring my views on autism,+how I'll be helping to raise awareness of the same at this year's President's Star Charity.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=444006785640799&set=a.180302392011241.33399.176489982392482&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/365191450190
Leah Brown - 04:02:24
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, CRPS (chronic regional pain syndrome) Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt...(tharr be more)osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002444582300
Reality TV Blog - 04:02:20
Folowers: 377 - Shared: 0
That sucks that Nick was burdened with Autism. I got much love for the little dude. Its common to go backwards but it can get better #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WhyYouAreDumbTV
Katie Marie Lenard-York - 04:02:17
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness ( CRPS/RSD, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arth...ritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, Copy and past if you understand the pain
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001109738333
Lin Atrill - 04:02:05
Folowers: 199 - Shared: 0
http://t.co/4SQnSdgh please read and rt #autism #Lego @AutismTips @talkaboutautism @BrothersBrick @BOX4BLOXDE
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Evanthegreat8
DrMadScience - 04:01:38
Folowers: 31208 - Shared: 0
Thank-you for all my new followers, lots of stuff coming up, interviews with sone Autism groups, &New Science experiments, #science #autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DrMadScience
Karen Stone - 04:01:33
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (MS, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, heart disease, epilepsy, Autism, MD, etc). "Never judge what you don't understand. I know which of my friends will copy and paste. Not one of my facebook friends will copy and paste, but I am counting on a true friend or family member to do it.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1086116882
LMSWISH - 04:01:12
Folowers: 206 - Shared: 0
Neuronal Circuits In Autism Can Be Reversed #autism http://t.co/mxXvkb2D
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LMSWISH
Mark Anthony - 04:00:51
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
In honor of all of us who have a Chronic Illness: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000779511278
Ms Restrained - 04:00:43
Folowers: 543 - Shared: 0
@ailbhe I've taken the pills. I NEED MORE PILLS #autism #stress
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/your_sweet_lie
luna - 04:00:17
Folowers: 151 - Shared: 0
Good to know my little man cares about me haha autism is nothing in our lives
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Lvna13
Pauline Tuymelaar-vander Graaff - 03:59:51
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know whichof my friends will copy and paste.You like this.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1025556950
Lucy Abbersteen - 03:59:26
Folowers: 239 - Shared: 0
@rickygervais: "You are going to a terrible place I will never go because of your atheism. I'll pray for you" at first I read it as 'autism'
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/itsabbers
RedParaCrecer - 03:59:00
Folowers: 4158 - Shared: 0
01 - 07 Oct> +30 eventos en Agenda Semanal del #Autismo en Iberoamérica http://t.co/nJEJ5fUO http://t.co/JyRcFVfr
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RedParaCrecer
Xoose You - 03:58:55
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
MUSICOTERAPIA - De acordo com a definição da FEDERAÇÃO MUNDIAL DE MUSICOTERAPIA (WFMT), a Musicoterapia “é a utilização da música e/ou de seus elementos (som, ritmo, melodia e harmonia), por um musicoterapeuta qualificado, num processo sistematizado de forma a facilitar e promover a comunicação, o relacionamento, a aprendizagem, a mobilização, a expressão e organização de processos psíquicos de um ou mais indivíduos para que ele(s) recupere as suas funções, desenvolva(m) o seu potencial e adquira(m) melhor qualidade de vida”. A Musicoterapia é deste modo, uma terapia que utiliza técnicas e atividades musicais num processo planificado e continuado no tempo. O espaço musicoterapeutico funciona como um espaço seguro, onde a criança pode expressar e desenvolver as suas potencialidades. Para além disso, permite desenvolver um trabalho a partir do qual é possível ajudar a criança a relacionar-se com o mundo à sua volta. Não é então a música em si que faz a terapia, mas sim as experiências pessoais e relacionais que a comunicação através da música e/ou dos seus elementos proporcionam à criança, sendo o terapeuta o elemento catalizador destas experiências. No Dharma temos sessões de musicoterapia individuais e também em grupo. As sessões individuais são dirigidas a bebes, crianças e jovens que apresentem: • Atraso na verbalização/fala; • Baixa auto-estima; . Dificuldade de expressar emoções e sentimentos; • Perturbações da relação e da comunicação (autismo e asperger); • Perturbações do desenvolvimento infantil; • Hiperactividade e défice de atenção; • Perturbações da aprendizagem. As sessões de grupo têm como principal objetivo o trabalho ao nível da comunicação como forma de fortalecer a socialização e são dirigidas a diferentes grupos de crianças onde se poderá trabalhar de acordo com as suas necessidades: a desinibição; o envolvimento social; o respeito e a consideração pelos outros; a auto-expressão e bem-estar emocional; a comunicação verbal e não verbal; os mecanismos de conversação; a escuta; a capacidade auditiva. A formação dos grupos terá em consideração a idade da criança e as suas características.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=114479372038865&set=p.114479372038865&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000384872776
Bill Wong - 03:58:45
Folowers: 805 - Shared: 0
@Keeper85 My talk is "Health Literacy in the Autism Context- General Public Edition". 1/2
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BillWongOT
Sarah J Purvis - 03:57:40
Folowers: 462 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita &if u need any resources let me know!! doing the Walk Now for Autism here in STL this month! ppl with autism complete my life:-)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SarahJay022
Carme Rueda - 03:56:44
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Marta Prunés: La inclusión educativa pretende ser un modelo donde hay que modificar el sistema escolar para que responda a las necesidades de todos los alumnos, en vez de que sean los alumnos quienes deban adaptarse al sistema. Así dicho parece fantástico. Ahora bien, este concepto ha sufrido una metamorfosis para adecuarlo a intereses particulares ¿Y qué es hoy la inclusión educativa? Pues para un niño o niña con autismo es sencillamente acudir a un colegio ordinario donde en mayor o menor medida se habrán dotado de unos medios humanos y materiales, a veces serán muchos a veces ninguno. Esta metamorfosis del modelo original también habría de alcanzar a la propia palabra, en vez de Inclusión habría que hablar de Incrustación, porque eso es lo que se hace, se incrusta al niño en el medio y buena suerte.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001143357023
Tracy Roberts - 03:56:16
Folowers: 70 - Shared: 0
Is so sorry not to be able to go to the Have your say on the Plymouth Autism Strategy talk today. Just don't feel we'll enough.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/posautistic
Stephanie - 03:56:07
Folowers: 74 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Something to look into for autism. "HBOT- hyperbaric oxygen therapy"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/truegirl81
Katrina Schmitt - 03:55:58
Folowers: 29 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita keep up the fight with #Autism. My son has #aspergers http://t.co/SwPrwxAS
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KatrinaSchmitt
Brian McKenzie - 03:55:45
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
unless you have a terminal disease or broken bone Obama care is just a way to control the masses. another way to tax you. if you look at all the pharmaceuticals in vaccines I don't trust any of it. squealing thimerisol mercury animal parts linked to autism and many other health diseases. medical industry is a farce nature as a way. synthesize nature to heal the people and then charge them for it. I believe we've been sold a lie on way too many levels.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000128363235
Kevin Dooley - 03:55:02
Folowers: 124 - Shared: 0
@JudgmentalGay the autism thing made me cry
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kdool87
Aspie Tribe - 03:53:55
Folowers: 1945 - Shared: 0
RT @sharonwaddingto @emmashopebook @soundless2 @autism #Autismwarriors to follow for #Autismawareness #Autism #a... http://t.co/Opp1aZon
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AspieTribe
Melanie B - 03:53:45
Folowers: 755 - Shared: 8
@davidweir2012 Could you RT a call for guest bloggers for my autism blog (http://t.co/sjhUsbTl) please David? I'm looking ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/melaniebbikes
Conxita Morillas - 03:53:25
Folowers: 83 - Shared: 0
En mi clase hay un tio que dice que tiene 370 años y que murió en Diciembre de mil ochocientos noseqe. Esquizofrenia? Autismo?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ConchaMorillas
Karen Navarro - 03:53:06
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I'm a supervisor for an agency in southern Ca that supports ppl w autism..would luv to chat w u.I know it must be scary at first
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/karenspencer23
News From Atlanta - 03:53:03
Folowers: 57 - Shared: 0
#atlanta Atlanta becoming a world-class center of excellence for autism research http://t.co/4CSgN0up
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NewsFromAtlanta
Sarah J Purvis - 03:52:35
Folowers: 462 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I work with individuals with autism and all I can say is that you parents are inspirational. sending lots of love your way!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SarahJay022
Vonnie Turnow - 03:52:30
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
children with autism, autism treatment, autism spectrum, spectrum disorder, autism disorder http://t.co/jteZ5V43
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Vonnie_Turnow
Irene - 03:52:17
Folowers: 155 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline Laurita: Autism Is “Just a Small Piece” of Her Son’s True Self – Babble (blog) http://t.co/jLBIJY74
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RyklS
Joa - 03:52:16
Folowers: 152 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline Laurita: Autism Is “Just a Small Piece” of Her Son’s True Self – Babble (blog) http://t.co/5b9AYPB4
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ejnrt
Sandy Shaw - 03:52:06
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
ard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1499690671
Shannon C. - 03:51:37
Folowers: 1387 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I love you, it will get better. Have you spoken with @JennyMcCarthy? She's an Autism guru, I know she'd help your family!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/shanita911
Veronica M - 03:51:35
Folowers: 23 - Shared: 0
@CarolineManzo you can't "heal" autism.watch what you say. you may offend people. you should take a class on disabilities
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/vmack1027
Val Dawn Clifford - 03:51:23
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste Like · · Share · about an hour ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001884950731
TruthBeckons - 03:50:50
Folowers: 1957 - Shared: 1
Government Scientists Hide Vaccine Autism Link http://t.co/vMd70Sqm
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BeckonsTruth
MI PUMPUM FAT XXX - 03:50:43
Folowers: 234 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita pls keep up with the awareness because i believe people are so uneducated when it comes to autism.Yur a wonderful mom! be proud!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Haha_whatfamily
Fungai Chideya - 03:49:53
Folowers: 5713 - Shared: 2
The Facts of Autism http://t.co/fHc0FU3k
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Frugalfigure
Weight Loss Foods - 03:49:46
Folowers: 1127 - Shared: 0
A Parent's Guide For Reversing Autism: A 7-step Plan To Help Your Child Heal And Recover. Step One Covers Diet I... http://t.co/eA0sLUiP
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/weightloss_ukk
Laura Condrea - 03:49:38
Folowers: 157 - Shared: 0
Cati copii cu autism. Ma sperie...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LauraCondrea
vassiliki kopsafti - 03:49:34
Folowers: 2392 - Shared: 7
Is American conservatism a type of autism? No, but being an offensive lout apparently crosses all borders http://t.co/Pb2mwCOU
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kopsafti
Angela Bass - 03:49:30
Folowers: 68 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING AUTISM FOR 10 YEARS! ITS A WIDE SPECTRUM! WHEN YOUR A DEDICATED MOM IT HELPS & GETS BETTER! NICK IS FINE
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AB76KentWa
Debora Moosky - 03:49:06
Folowers: 2156 - Shared: 0
Georgia not likely to provide insurance to cover autism costs: Although Georgia is becoming a national center fo... http://t.co/atPXRwVu
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/debmoosky
Robia Gongora - 03:49:05
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
If you kno anybody who found a lil girl walking and got her help plese connect me with them it was my daughter she has autism and doesn't speak @ all I need to Kindly Thank that Person Please!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/751345111
aly∞ - 03:48:37
Folowers: 607 - Shared: 0
Seriously though , when people laugh at children with autism or down syndrome I want to hit them with a garbage truck ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AlyLovesHerCats
Divinity_Within.Jen - 03:46:24
Folowers: 94 - Shared: 0
AUTISM & TO PARENTS OF AUTISTIC KIDS. http://t.co/0pVTHWCT via @wordpressdotcom
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Divnity_within
Julie Dell - 03:45:27
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
borrowed from my friend Randy Weston ... Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE xxxx
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100004389130152
Roger Chen - 03:44:49
Folowers: 127 - Shared: 0
@crash2170 @BusterBash it's IKE!!!! he put up with me getting Will Clark's auto during Autism Awareness Night... what a great guy!