Last Results: Autism - 01/10/2012 01:39

Anderson Marques

Oct 1, 2012, 1:41:08 AM10/1/12
to autism-social-...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
Joe Bou-Mikhael - 02:40:01
Folowers: 87 - Shared: 0
@Kalam_Nawaem Is it possible to discuss in your program how to deal with kids with autism. It will be a great gift to m ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jbmikhael
Gerald Rubin - 02:40:00
Folowers: 52 - Shared: 0
The Vaccine - Autism Connection? An Elaborate Fraud. http://t.co/C3qjJDoq via @SlogFirehose
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GeraldRubin
Katie Goodman - 02:39:41
Folowers: 162 - Shared: 144
calm down white women maybe your kid doesn't have autism and you're just a shitty mother
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jsykatie
Dev Raj - 02:38:36
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Zee TV celebrates completion of its 20 Years with YOU! MUMBAI: On this day in the year 1992, Mr. Subhash Chandra pioneered the concept of satellite television in India and Zee TV was born! Zee TV will, this year, complete a glorious run of 20 years entertaining India. As a gesture of gratitude towards viewers for their loyalty and support over 20 years, the channel announces ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa LIVE’, a series of entertainment nites across India. These entertainment extravaganzas featuring the most memorable singers of Zee TV’s longest-running singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ and the hottest dancing sensations from India’s top-rated dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance’ will take the cities of Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Dehradun, Bhopal, Aurangabad, Kanpur and Lucknow by storm all through October! ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ is easily the oldest and the most iconic property Zee TV has produced, followed religiously for over 18 years by lovers of music across the world. The show has unearthed and lent India’s music fraternity some of its most prized jewels. ‘Dance India Dance’, the only definitive platform for dance on Indian television, continues to enjoy a cult following and remains India’s No. 1 reality show. It has revolutionized dance as an art form and changed the way dance and dancers are perceived in India. Both shows have made superstars out of India’s common man and so the channel has plans of celebrating its 20th birthday with the viewers of India through ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa LIVE’ - concerts that let them interact with their favorite artistes from these two iconic properties. With a reach of more than 168 countries and access to more than 650 million viewers globally, Zee TV has created strong brand equity and is the largest media franchise serving the South Asian Diaspora. Over the past two decades, Zee TV has driven the growth of the satellite and cable industry in India. It was the first media company to be listed on the national stock exchange. The popularity of Zee arises from its keen understanding of Indian culture. Since its launch in 1992, Zee TV has been keenly aware of its role as a medium of influencing public perception and introducing societal change. As a result, Zee TV has addressed burning social issues through its programming content from time to time. Be it raising a voice against domestic violence through ‘Ghar Ki Lakshmi-Betiyaan’, generating awareness and sensitivity around the issue of autism through ‘Aap Ki Antara’, presenting the harsh reality of girl child-trafficking through ‘Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’, questioning public mindsets about women getting remarried through ‘Punarvivaah’ or enunciating the importance of education amongst women in ‘Afsar Bitiya’, Zee TV has pioneered socially relevant television programming. Zee TV’s shows like ‘Saanp Seedi’, ‘Antakshari’, ‘Hum Paanch’, ‘Tara’, ‘Gubbare’, ‘Astitva … Ek Prem kahani’, ‘Saat Phere’, ‘Kasamh Se’ and ‘Banoo Main Teri Dulhan’ were ahead of their time and are remembered even today. They made household names out of actors like Navneet Nishan, Niki Aneja, Mohan Kapoor, Divyanka Tripathi, Rajashree Thakur, Ratan Rajput, Sushant Rajput, Prachi Desai, Ram Kapoor, Ankita Lokhande, Avinash Sachdeva, Rubina Dilaik, Karan V. Grover and Suhasi Dhami. Zee TV’s reality shows made the likes of Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Annu Kapoor, Pallavi Joshi, Shreya Ghoshal, Kunal Ganjawala, Geeta Kapur, Remo D’souza, Terence Lewis, Shakti Mohan, Salman and Dharmesh sir celebrities in their own right! Realizing its strength in programming and the need for Indian entertainment in the overseas market, the company launched Zee TV in the UK / Europe (1995), the USA (1998), Africa (1998) and today is available across five continents, taking Indian entertainment to the World. So, join ZEE TV in the celebration of its 20th birthday as ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa LIVE’ comes to your city with an explosion of entertainment
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003901356109
stephanie - 02:38:23
Folowers: 16 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita HI Jackie, Holly Robinson-Pete would be a good contact for you regarding resources & treatment for autism if you need it.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/step6184
Amanda Edens - 02:38:11
Folowers: 338 - Shared: 0
Miss Montana speaks of her own development disorder at autism conference http://t.co/iqdKfQvO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/aedens1985
Alexis Oswald - 02:37:55
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Yeah it sure does suck to have an invisable illness! Wish there was a cure for Gastroparesis!! Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, Gastroparesis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000511514418
Clancy Gifford - 02:37:54
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Robert Puckett Marta Steffenhagen Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1444563887
Herman - 02:37:26
Folowers: 271 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline Laurita: Autism Is “Just a Small Piece” of Her Son's True Self - Babble (blog) http://t.co/EP9Z7Gob http://t.co/AjDYo5Yk #auti...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WhatNowTweeting
Pam G Wanner Sop - 02:37:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 5 hours ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002247285970
Judy Rogers-Camel - 02:37:21
Folowers: 113 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita We have a 3 yr old with autism. Does N. have seizures? Bless him and my Desi, and my they find some type of cure. #TEAMMANZO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/laadeebugg
Michael Crawford Sr - 02:36:21
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Jessica Baker Bonney Belrose Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001685911375
DisResourceDiva - 02:36:14
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 0
Vaccines and autism: a new scientific review http://t.co/OzlMTj2R via @CBSNews
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
AutismTrap - 02:36:01
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Autism Center receives gift from Hussman foundation http://t.co/kfaQ7HLw #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismTrap
❤sKiN - 02:35:46
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my son was just diagnosed with autism at 6 years old. Thank you for all of your informational posts!!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LinneaBall
Jenny - 02:35:33
Folowers: 337 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita THE most valuable therapy in our case has been the love and support of our friends and extended family. #autism @CarolineManzo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/thiscantwaite
Autism Candles - 02:35:17
Folowers: 1866 - Shared: 0
Is Autism A National Health Crises? Some people do not at all like that claim. Then I see repeated time and time... http://t.co/P3fxYR2z
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismCandles
iPads y Autismo - 02:34:22
Folowers: 117 - Shared: 0
iPads y Autismo: app: iWrite Words http://t.co/r6FVW9iU #iPad #autismo @iPadsyAutismo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/iPadsyAutismo
Cynthia Ramirez - 02:33:58
Folowers: 23 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @chris_laurita clips w/Nick broke my ❤. Keep faith! U stated ur just learning about #autism maybe talk w/ @JennyMcCarthy ?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/zionlovesme
Autism Candles - 02:33:54
Folowers: 1866 - Shared: 0
Is Autism A National Health Crises? Some people do not at all like that claim. Then I see repeated time and time... http://t.co/BjOP9t4u
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutismCandles
Matthew Kowal - 02:33:42
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I know that for the past several years I have been trying to spread awareness of Autism, making sure that people know what this disease is, how to cope with a diagnosis, and how to handle it. The other end is telling mainstream people how we feel because were the ones who actually suffer from it. Lately with all these deaths, I don't know how to continue and keep going. I'm running on fumes, and my mind is making a decision on whether to give up even though I've come this far, or continue. We all know we have made breakthroughs in research and that Autism is a journey that stretches down a long road with a ribbon at start/finish. Now with all of these racial crimes, deaths among Autistics, my mind feeling as if it's slipping out my grip, I'm feeling that this might be just a long road to nowhere with no end. I mentioned earlier in the week about what I found out about those individuals, and it makes me sick that this is still happening. Knowing what has happened to people like me, and knowing the fact society has changed drastically from 1990 to 2012, with people being so damn ignorant and lazy when it comes to education. I'm part of the last group of people in this world that have the mentality and perseverance to try to actually accomplish an achievement and to give a crap. That's it, you guys are lucky to have me around, because afterwards you won't find anyone else with these traits and the personality to make an impression and leave something special in place in their lives. Now I think that this world doesn't deserve any of what I have to offer, this is not a cry for help, attention, or anything suicidal, this is state I will continue to live, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut for good because you don't deserve my words. I give and give everything I can offer, and I get stabbed in the back and abused just like the other Autism sufferers. Society today has made its' plea bargain for me, and they want me to shut the fuck up. Fine I will make your plea come to life, you ignorant fucks (Just certain people).
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1481317384
AbencoadaVB/Linette - 02:33:11
Folowers: 30 - Shared: 0
@MarianaLang Sorry but this message make me feel really happy!! :) my little sister had autism!! #ReallyGOOD Best regards from Panama XO!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AbencoadaVB
Marshane McCurty - 02:32:43
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Understanding. It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE.. To my family members..I love ya and feel ya pain!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000028666616
LISA WHITSON RILEY - 02:32:34
Folowers: 676 - Shared: 0
@TheTowerlight ᅡᄏ Autism Center receives gift from Hussman foundation http://t.co/so9i5ydH
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LISA4AUTISM
Adriana Ruggiero - 02:32:22
Folowers: 75 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita working with children with autism and having Someone thats close to me with autism your story had me in tears best of luck xoxo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Adriana5190
Kathy - 02:32:18
Folowers: 371 - Shared: 1
No, way can Jacoholic ever be a spokes person for Autism ever, She's a "party girl" She has mental, RX & drinking ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Koty1970
Debbie Forand - 02:31:50
Folowers: 1089 - Shared: 0
Down syndrome vs Autism - Health Insurance - Discrimination? http://t.co/cagE9AnF @trisomy21online
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Trisomy21online
Science Magazine - 02:31:34
Folowers: 1538 - Shared: 0
http://t.co/Zq6zN3V7 http://t.co/VO16gfm0 Are Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder... http://t.co/9KmPm925
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/EurekaMag
Life Sciences - 02:31:33
Folowers: 2262 - Shared: 0
http://t.co/8YDF7NfV Are Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Different... http://t.co/O20aZaJA
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Life_Sciences_
Science Alerts - 02:31:33
Folowers: 279 - Shared: 0
http://t.co/0PdoGLVB Are Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Different... http://t.co/1RrNXRns
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Science_Alerts
♔ ιѕ вιт¢н вєттєя? ♔ - 02:31:32
Folowers: 674 - Shared: 0
@jaclaurita Wrong to swear on your son! and use autism to make us believe you are telling the truth !! GETALIFE layoff the alcohol ! #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ILive4nCauseofU
Guttersnipes - 02:31:21
Folowers: 86 - Shared: 0
@GenRescue A feature film set in Arkansas shines a new light on Autism. Join team Guttersnipes! #teamGuttersnipes #Autism...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GStheFilm
Brittney Barba - 02:31:14
Folowers: 43 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita... Swearing on your child's autism. Not likin it 😕 #RHONJ #rhonjreunion
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BrittneyBarba
LISA WHITSON RILEY - 02:30:45
Folowers: 676 - Shared: 0
Treatment offered for Utah children with autism - SFGate http://t.co/ypl3T5Vj via @SFGate
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LISA4AUTISM
LISA WHITSON RILEY - 02:30:21
Folowers: 676 - Shared: 0
Treatment offered for Utah children with autism http://t.co/o1iOvTXG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LISA4AUTISM
Mary Hall - 02:29:57
Folowers: 11087 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My sympathy for your pain. My nephew has #autism, I hope your son gets help. Check out Dr. Vincent Carbone & Verbal Behavior
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Recessionista
Robyn - 02:29:53
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
#RHONJ @ Jackie I have a friend who's son has autism she changed his diet and add herbal remedies and he's doing amazing
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/notasweet1
Ronda Smith - 02:29:52
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, Erythromelalgia, etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000027201599
Chase Coxxx - 02:29:51
Folowers: 9304 - Shared: 0
Jacqueline has a child with autism, yet she spent an awful lot of time up Teresa's ass. I wouldn't give 2 fucks about the Guidices. #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGigolo
LISA WHITSON RILEY - 02:29:44
Folowers: 676 - Shared: 0
The Eastern Echo :: Autism center provides services, support http://t.co/6uhicYMc
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LISA4AUTISM
Emily Wolfe - 02:29:35
Folowers: 27 - Shared: 0
Ugh the part about her son having autism just hurt my heart & brought tears to my eyes #RHONJ @jaclaurita @BravoAndy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_xoxoems
Eric Prindle - 02:29:06
Likes: 3 - Shared: 0
Just watched house wi jer. Reunion why do kids have to get autism,cancer,sickness,or pass away !!I would do anything to prevent kids from having it!!!!!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000462257937
Ethan Schwartz - 02:29:02
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Long Live the British Computer Geek! Hilarious reporting on the invention of the internet by The Sun in 1990 :) #autism
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526959627318478&set=a.445732498774525.119294.128838853797226&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/591155203
Brother Echo - 02:28:54
Folowers: 137 - Shared: 0
#jesus #autism #rawfooddiet #Christ in Your Food, Constellations and #DYSBIOSIS Explained http://t.co/BgcOCMVx
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BrotherEchoLove
Hanz Bubz - 02:28:42
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
WANTING TO SELL: Retractable Gate Brand: Dreambaby Fits openings up to 140cm (55") Shepparton Mums Numurkah~Katunga~Nathalia Buy, Swap and Sell Katunga/Numurkah Buy/Swap/Sell Autism /Aspergers & Disabilities Mums, Dads & Family Australia
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100004359366897
Ryan Brooks - 02:28:40
Folowers: 396 - Shared: 0
Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study | http://t.co/Z3ZeWxbW
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BullmooseBrooks
Guttersnipes - 02:28:39
Folowers: 86 - Shared: 0
@JennyMcCarthy A feature film set in Arkansas shines a new light on Autism. Join team Guttersnipes! http://t.co/1zL6haz5...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GStheFilm
Carol Roster Brolliar - 02:28:38
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I know exactly what we are talking about here as I suffer from several ailments myself.....Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)...iF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...i'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1782226379
Terri Wright - 02:28:38
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita "I swear on my son who has autism"... Really?? What a class act! You should be ashamed of your self.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/tbill60
Winona Daily News - 02:28:31
Folowers: 1695 - Shared: 0
Vaccine-autism debate coming to La Crosse http://t.co/PLJkKirO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/WinonaDailyNews
Ashlyn Rodriguez - 02:28:31
Folowers: 365 - Shared: 0
Seeing Jacqueline cry over her sons autism was so sad omg #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Smashhlyn
Morin Oluwole - 02:28:18
Folowers: 4207 - Shared: 0
Did Teresa really just make the autism conversation all about her?? #icanteven #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MorinOluwole
Emily Wolfe - 02:28:07
Folowers: 27 - Shared: 0
Ugh the part about her son having autism brought pain to my heart & tears to my eyes 😢 #RHONJ reunion @jaclaurita @BravoAndy
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_xoxoems
Brennan ❤ ( • Y • ) - 02:27:47
Folowers: 1097 - Shared: 5
When you accept a person with #autism you are embracing their humanity.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RaDsH0tT
Lupe Alvarado - 02:27:46
Folowers: 2 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I completely understand what ur going through. I too have a son w/autism and all I can say is hang in there.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lalvarado1994
Angela AKA Spices - 02:27:34
Folowers: 649 - Shared: 1
Theory suggests children w/ autism r sensitive to gluten avoiding the protein can improve certain symptoms, like sp ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/spices27
Rhiannon Ward - 02:27:27
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita, I've worked with many different kids with autism. Try finding therapy dogs in your area. I do goal directed therapy & it helps
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ReWard210
Charlie Coles - 02:27:20
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my bro was diagnosed with autism 16 yrs ago. Now he's a student at U of A. Keep praying, have faith! Your son will surprise you
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/calbearr
Jenny - 02:27:15
Folowers: 337 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Nicholas is in great hands. It's no accident the other autism moms I know are chicks like us.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/thiscantwaite
uglycutie - 02:27:15
Folowers: 104 - Shared: 0
I'm on PST so #RHONJ is on now. Only ones who made Wacko Jacko's kid's autism moment abt themselves were Caroline & Kathy.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/uglycutie
♥Déjà vu♥ - 02:27:11
Folowers: 1137 - Shared: 0
No, way can Jacoholic ever be a spokes person for Autism ever, She's a "party girl" She has mental, RX & drinking problems prior/after Nick!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TweetyChatta
Jesse Stallings - 02:27:09
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE from Tracy Lynn
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1810257450
prettykatie - 02:26:36
Folowers: 28 - Shared: 0
Idk how Teresa isn't crying after watching that clip about Nicholas. Everyone else was. And so was I. #RHONJ #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/theprettykatie
Mrs. Jackson - 02:26:35
Folowers: 67 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Hi Jacqueline!!!!! When u come back hm to Vegas...u should bring Nick to my job Touro University..Center for Autism...!!!!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sincitydivalita
Jan Williams - 02:26:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia,RA, MS, ME, APLS, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000759844883
Lizeth Saavedra - 02:26:29
Folowers: 16 - Shared: 0
@GinaIslas1 ok well I'm here for whenever u wanna come. N jac's baby nickolas has autism :(they just talked about it
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LizzSaave87
Jasmine Alva - 02:26:29
Folowers: 79 - Shared: 0
#RHONJreunion is making me cry with Jacqueline talking about her baby with autism  #NickIsBeautifulJustTheWayHeIs
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jasmineealva
Guttersnipes - 02:26:19
Folowers: 86 - Shared: 0
@autismspeaks A feature film set in Arkansas, shines a new light on Autism. Join team Guttersnipes! http://t.co/BPNCXZdo...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GStheFilm
M.Logic - 02:26:18
Folowers: 146 - Shared: 0
POLICE STATE - Toronto Cops Arrest 9 Year Old Boy Suffering From Autism: http://t.co/RpJsCVbn via @youtube
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Nycresistance
penny lopez - 02:26:16
Folowers: 17 - Shared: 0
I love Jacqueline laurita she is so brave and a real mother for protecting her family first. @JacLaurita #RHONJ #autism #findacure
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bestpennyever
Mary Hall - 02:26:06
Folowers: 11087 - Shared: 0
Finally something meaningful on #RHONJ, the story of @JacLaurita son's #Autism. I'd love to see this show help these kids vs catfights
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Recessionista
Rosalie - 02:25:09
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I work in Special Education and thank you for bringing awareness to Autism. Every ASD child Ive worked with has truly touched me
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Rwolfrum
Shawn Meister - 02:25:02
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita A Mother Autism Prayer. http://t.co/qI3K3SKb
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BLS_SHAWN
Josh Rotter - 02:24:51
Folowers: 192 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Thank you for sharing your child's #autism story. I have a friend going through a similar situation. You're so brave!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JoshRotter
Brigid Allen - 02:24:36
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita God bless you, my nephew has autism, he started high school this year.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/brigidall
Shawn Meister - 02:24:28
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
Music therapy helps children with Autism | http://t.co/W9RfigGD http://t.co/YGLG67ya
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BLS_SHAWN
Guttersnipes - 02:24:23
Folowers: 86 - Shared: 0
@AutismSociety A feature film set in Arkansas, shines a new light on Autism. Join team Guttersnipes! http://t.co/E0eEZtFA...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GStheFilm
diane hyatt - 02:24:23
Folowers: 11 - Shared: 0
@Team_Giudice. Do you mean Jac sleeping again or sobbing? Sheesh. My kid has autism and he is fine.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1diane_hyatt
Mariposa - 02:24:22
Folowers: 278 - Shared: 0
@TamaraTattles disappointed you chose to snark about the autism segment and claim it was out of place #RHONJReunion
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SparkleNLace
Christy Karman - 02:23:48
Folowers: 61 - Shared: 0
Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms http://t.co/im1fvT60
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/christykarman
Liza - 02:23:41
Folowers: 180 - Shared: 0
"@SecretsOfTopKid: @Liza_TWanted Liza Here is Incredible HELP for a child with Autism. http://t.co/qZFHbDIN" ok
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Liza_TWanted
Kirsten Khan - 02:23:38
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita you give Autism a voice, keep up the great work!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/khan_kirsten
Hilda - 02:23:38
Folowers: 775 - Shared: 0
The piece on Jaqueline and her son was absolutely heart breaking.. #rhonj #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HildaChester
Top Kid Angela - 02:23:26
Folowers: 1604 - Shared: 0
@Liza_TWanted Liza Here is Incredible HELP for a child with Autism. http://t.co/7rv877vY
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SecretsOfTopKid
Lauren Simmons - 02:23:10
Folowers: 123 - Shared: 0
Why is jacqueline acting like her son died? Autism is not a death sentence, he just has different abilities... #RHONJ #REUNION
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/laurennsimmons
Robert Chudy - 02:23:08
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand! Feel free to copy and paste this in your status if you would like. Nothing will happen, other than you'll let all of your friends know that you care!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1671455105
Liza - 02:23:07
Folowers: 180 - Shared: 0
"I can't believe my son has autism, I've had 4 miscarriages" rlly, like rlly
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Liza_TWanted
Tiffany Lee Bymaster - 02:23:06
Folowers: 4988 - Shared: 0
#RHONJ Reunion just got so sad & got me boo hooing! #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CoachGlitter
Keiren Splodge Bobb Lawrence - 02:23:04
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Walk into maccys and sum fat girl is insultin a child with autism I say to her that it coud happen to anyone wht gives you the right she says god gave me a mouth to speak im gona use it I reply it was given for eating to but you abused that privelage oh and thers mayo on yer chin no the other chin Best time of my life :D
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001520948033
Frank Rivera - 02:22:13
Folowers: 39 - Shared: 0
leave it to teresa to make nick's autism about her #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/franklynturtle
Tori Elphic - 02:22:02
Folowers: 278 - Shared: 0
Learned about the Ad Council and their Autism campaign.. Actually enjoyed homework tonight. #WorthTheWhile
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Teed_11
Tracy Pompura - 02:21:52
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, FIBROMYALGIA, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000150632675
Annel Ayon - 02:21:50
Folowers: 102 - Shared: 0
Ugh Jacqueline has me in tears with her little boy #autism #RHONJ 😢😭😪
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MissAnnellie
Guttersnipes - 02:21:42
Folowers: 86 - Shared: 0
@HollyRod4kids A feature film set in Arkansas, shining a light on Autism, Join team Guttersnipes! http://t.co/Vy5O9IjZ #teamGuttersnipes...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/GStheFilm
cynthia vasquez - 02:21:22
Folowers: 51 - Shared: 0
Omg tear jerker! #RHONJ #autism @JacLaurita
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cyntheauh
Lisa Shackelford Elias - 02:21:07
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Since Owen's eye contact has gotten better, I'm going to start PECS next week. So this week, I have to go around the house, take pics of everything, and laminate them. Also putting him on gluten free diet(which I've never done with Sarah). Deaf kids with Autism is apparently more common than ever. Autism you can suck it! I'm not playing your game anymore!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000065277216
AudreyPrincesa - 02:20:54
Folowers: 174 - Shared: 0
Autism isn't a debilitating disease. WTF?! #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AudreyPrincesa
RealFauxHo - 02:20:43
Folowers: 197 - Shared: 0
#RHONJ it doesn't matter if Jax kid has autism the guy that created Pokemon had autism he can still become great
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/realfauxho
Cherie Johnson - 02:20:42
Folowers: 10822 - Shared: 0
Theory suggests children w/ autism r sensitive to gluten avoiding the protein can improve certain symptoms, like speech or social behavior.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cheriejohnson75
Shawn Meister - 02:20:30
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
Autism Rocks \M/ http://t.co/xghvkBuM
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BLS_SHAWN
Jermaine Webster - 02:20:27
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
To my friends and family,It’s Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1663765523
Cherie Johnson - 02:19:44
Folowers: 10822 - Shared: 0
Some parents believe a gluten-free diet can help children with autism, although the idea is controversial.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/cheriejohnson75
Jordan Brooks - 02:19:42
Folowers: 249 - Shared: 8
People with autism usually can do such things... http://t.co/9Fzg3kHn
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Jordan_Brooks_
livelovelaugh - 02:19:08
Folowers: 104 - Shared: 0
Autism isn't easy, at the end of the day this is very hard to watch #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/tvfanatic101
Rowena Vogel - 02:18:50
Folowers: 14 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Autism is no big deal...you need to grow up and raise you kids to be better than Ashley! You also need to learn about the truth!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Grtfulrow
Carrie Bentley - 02:18:25
Folowers: 64 - Shared: 0
I'm in Walk Now for Autism Speaks! This funds research, awareness, advocacy, family services. Please make a donation: http://t.co/lJLB3hdm
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/carrie913
Michelle Wright - 02:17:38
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
For Julie Gust Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)...iF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...i'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001119820353
Kathy - 02:17:31
Folowers: 371 - Shared: 0
@AllAboutTRH more worried about Tre than with her poor son and his autism Jac your son should b your first priority
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Koty1970
Jeenyus Corner - 02:16:51
Folowers: 84 - Shared: 0
Increase in childhood autism rates over past decade coincides with sharp uptick in vaccination schedules | THE JEENYUS CORNER…
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JeenyusCorner
Scot ツ - 02:16:33
Folowers: 273 - Shared: 0
Train 4 Autism Triathlon Relay (10k run) http://t.co/NI4ghWO8
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ScotBritton
Thin Guy - 02:16:26
Folowers: 813 - Shared: 0
@timkennedy Proceeds will go to a local autism charity called FEAT. (Families for Ethical Autism Treatment)
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/thinguy
Urshla Nair - 02:16:01
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Colleen Lazarus wrote: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., ...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1841810565
Debra Schreiber - 02:15:50
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. ~~Posted in support of my dear family member...Hugs & Love to you!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000179169768
Kate E Reynolds - 02:14:46
Folowers: 281 - Shared: 0
Latest #blog about developing speech in our #autism kids. @JKP_Books @Special_ism @storiesofautism http://t.co/CMCmBSRi RT
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KateEReynolds1
Amy Haynes - 02:14:36
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste Like · · about an hour ago near New Bern, NC · Shannon McKeown and 3 others like this..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000657061344
Stars (rsshog) - 02:14:36
Folowers: 1718 - Shared: 0
POLICE STATE - Toronto Cops Arrest 9 Year Old Boy Suffering From Autism https://t.co/23Nhao9G
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/rsshogstars
Shawn Meister - 02:14:07
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Music therapy helps children with Autism | http://t.co/W9RfigGD http://t.co/YGLG67ya
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BLS_SHAWN
Bek M. C. - 02:13:30
Folowers: 222 - Shared: 0
Performer, Singer, Mother, Wife, Friend and Autistic: An Interview With Chou Chou http://t.co/GEXZEgiZ #autism @EmmasHopeBook
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TheHappyAspie
Mandi Cunningham - 02:13:29
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I'm soo glad you came out about your son Nicholas! Autism Awareness needs to be heard! #Nathan Joseph
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/manderella61687
Dawn Dunphy-Babcock - 02:13:01
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Increase in childhood autism rates over past decade coincides with sharp uptick in vaccination schedules (NaturalNews) The rate of autism among American children has nearly doubled over the past decade, according to a new report released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), jumping from about one in 150 children back in 2000 to about one in 88 children in 2008, which is the last time official estimates were calculated. And interestingly, this steady rise in autism rates coincides directly with CDC-endorsed vaccination schedules that have also risen sharply since the 1980s. Back in 1983, for example, the CDC recommended only ten vaccines for children from birth through six years old (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/images/schedule1983s.jpg). Today, that number has risen significantly to 29 vaccines and counting, many of which are now administered all at one time or in combinations like the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine (http://www.cdc.gov). And yet the mainstream medical system and its allies in the government and media are willfully ignoring this glaring fact, blaming "unknown" causes and "genetics" for causing autism, which are the two most common catch-all scapegoats. And in explaining the drastic rise in autism rates over the years, the talking heads actually claim that there is no rise -- the seemingly elevated autism rates are merely the result of improved autism screening methods that are now identifying more cases. Vaccines, fluoride, MSG, GMOs, toxic chemicals, processed foods -- the real causes of autism Sadly, these laughably unscientific excuses for this epidemic condition are actually being taken seriously by many people, while the true causes of autism -- vaccines, fluoridated water, monosodium glutamate (MSG), genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), toxic chemicals, and processed foods -- continue to remain taboo subjects when talking about autism. But any rational human being that takes the time to objectively investigate the science behind how autism spectrum disorders are, at the very least, spurred on by these and other toxins, will quickly realize that the ugly truth about autism is being concealed from the public. And while these factors may not cause autism symptoms in every single person that is exposed to them, they surely trigger it in many, especially when exposures are combined and persistent. Vaccines, for instance, which the medical establishment have presumptuously declared to play absolutely no role in autism, continue to show up in independent, non-pharma-sponsored research as a cause of autism. Whether they contain thimerosal (mercury) or not, vaccines are definitively linked to neurological disorders that were largely non-existent prior to mass-vaccination campaigns. Even the kangaroo "vaccine court" has quietly admitted this, having settled with several families whose children were injured by vaccines. Back in 2009, for instance, a vaccine court ruled that Bailey Banks, a young boy who suffered acute brain damage after getting the MMR vaccine, had indeed been injured by the vaccine. Special Master Richard Abell wrote at the time that "the MMR vaccine at issue actually caused the conditions from which Bailey suffered and continues to suffer" (http://www.ageofautism.com). The case was one of several that has received little or no media attention, and yet it speaks volumes about the dangers associated with vaccines. It also exposes the lies of the deniers who have declared that vaccines are in no way related to autism -- case closed. And besides vaccines, fluoridated water, MSG (http://www.msgtruth.org/autism.htm), GMOs (http://www.ageofautism.com), toxic chemicals both in the environment and in the food supply, and processed foods in general have all been linked to autism spectrum disorders as well (http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/living-in-a-toxic-world/). Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035452_autism_vaccinations_children.html#ixzz281L8OOkk
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=286482081465239&set=a.225932444186870.49466.225921714187943&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000534762629
Jen - 02:12:35
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
is it a coincidence that as soon @jaclaurita starts lying n backstabbing her test tube kid gets autism... KARMAS A BITCH.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jens1481
Ann Pfotenhauer - 02:12:27
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis, etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE and I live with this DAILY
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1583253843
j.f. smith - 02:12:24
Folowers: 200 - Shared: 0
Wow. That's perhaps the most ignorant treatment of autism I've ever seen.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jfsmith23
Sabrina Gratz - 02:12:23
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
1 week left til I do my autism walk! Next Sat.!!!!!! Can't wait! Gonna get ready and pumped up for this one! It shall go well! To those that want to do this walk next Sat., go to this site to register: http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1016254. It says Orange County on it and it says its at OC great park in Irvine. Click on the orange button that says register for this walk. Go through the registration process, free to register. No cost to do walk. When you are done registering, you are set to go! The last day to register for the walk is Oct. 12th so please do it before then. Thank you. So excited! Look for me either before or after the walk to greet me! Directions to the place: type in the place on mapquest and go from there. Otherwise you can type it into your gps! Counting down now til the day of autism walk! Yea!!!!!! :)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1454437018
Pam Cardenas - 02:11:44
Folowers: 159 - Shared: 0
"@Bobetoestrada: @aziriofaisal @pamycardenas Obviamenta! ame a alexandra y su autismo! Jajajaja"/ Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja AUTÍSTA!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pamycardenas
stella maris - 02:10:38
Folowers: 10 - Shared: 0
Novas ferramentas tecnológicas melhoram diagnóstico de autismo em crianças http://t.co/Uf0CxBL6
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/stellamarisluis
Michelle Walker - 02:10:37
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Much love for you and your family for speaking out about autism.... Your voices are being heard and my prayers are with Nick
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MDub1013
Connect Billings - 02:10:24
Folowers: 58 - Shared: 0
New blog posting, Miss Montana speaks at autism convention in Helena - http://t.co/9dfWvy7N
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/billingsmt1
j.f. smith - 02:10:23
Folowers: 200 - Shared: 0
There is little I can say about this. Speechless. Op-Ed: Is American conservatism a type of autism? http://t.co/YpyTn9HG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jfsmith23
Darlene Ramos - 02:09:59
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Little girl explaining that her little brother has autism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbgo8AZKZcc&sns=fb
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002484208532
Joe Buchanan - 02:09:53
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Teresa Edwards Smith Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. ...NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · Thursday at 6:02pm ·See More Like · · Share · 10 hours ago near Johnson City, TN · 3 people like this..Joe Buchanan mine has 1 deaf ear, 1 blind eye, cracked verterbrae in back, acute kidney renal failure, cirrhosis of liver, and diabetes--but with the Good Lord's help we just celebrated 41 years together--42 is ??? a few seconds ago · Like..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1261102103
Hartlepool Mind - 02:09:25
Folowers: 241 - Shared: 2
Go Green: Green mental health practice treats whole body: When she saw her child's autism dramatically improv.. htt ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/HartlepoolMind
ASheep NoMore - 02:09:23
Folowers: 22695 - Shared: 0
Increase in childhood autism rates over past decade coincides with sharp uptick in vaccination schedules... http://t.co/Ctjtv3sN
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AsheepNoMore1
Carlton Brimmer - 02:09:17
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., MG, Post Polio, Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand ♥
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1499870883
Curando el Autismo - 02:09:17
Folowers: 1020 - Shared: 0
This is NOT Autism http://t.co/XrbOLDpd #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Curandoautismo
Brindle Girly - 02:09:06
Folowers: 315 - Shared: 0
@SmawtAss She is counting on autism spokesperson as her next 15 minutes of fame.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Brindle_Girly
Dana Mallett - 02:08:59
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Diana Brown Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, CRPS I & II, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000825197257
Lee Cooper - 02:08:31
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE. Like · · 3 minutes ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000072163859
Elizabeth Gomez - 02:08:31
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Esta tarde despues de 10 meses mi hijo Eduardo de casi 18 a~os !!! resibio una visita de su padre lo cual dentro de la bisita mi hijo miraba unos videos y estaba muy emocionado disfrutando el video y se tapaba sus oidos!!!! y el papa pregunto por k se tapa los oidos ?????? mire al papa y le conteste es uno de los carakteres del AUTISMO! boltea el y dise yo creo k posible tenga dolor de oido!!!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001558052262
Courtney Gish - 02:08:00
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my son was Dx with Autism also a few months ago. He acts just like your baby boy. He is up to 50 words now within 2 myths of sp.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/gish_leigh83
Leah Kelley - 02:07:46
Folowers: 3851 - Shared: 0
@HardAspie Oh Really!!?? LOL! @docscantlin Let's make popcorn and watch "Vectors of Autism"
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/leah_kelley
moment_um - 02:07:43
Folowers: 3706 - Shared: 1
@jacLaurita I can't get my kids to eat real strawberries. They love these Dried ones, better than candy. #Autism http:/ ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/moment_um
Roberto Estrada - 02:07:36
Folowers: 477 - Shared: 1
@aziriofaisal @pamycardenas Obviamenta! ame a alexandra y su autismo! Jajajaja
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Bobetoestrada
Freelance Writer - 02:07:30
Folowers: 119 - Shared: 0
Events raise money for, awareness about autism - check out http://t.co/BOxuD5hk
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Janet_Mayer
Mental Health News - 02:05:27
Folowers: 9101 - Shared: 0
Go Green: Green mental health practice treats whole body: When she saw her child's autism dramatically improv.. http://t.co/TzuErHpF
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MentalHealthier
Karen Shiell - 02:05:24
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
CAUTION: This video may be a trigger for those on the Autism Spectrum! I have Aspergers. You can follow me on Twitter @AspergerSadie and visit my website www...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M20DIK1Yt3A
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1838089791
Jimbabway - 02:04:59
Folowers: 524 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita. Is awesome, Happy we have another person bringing Autism Awareness to Television!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JIMBABWAY
Curando el Autismo - 02:04:49
Folowers: 1020 - Shared: 0
This is NOT Autism http://t.co/XrbOLDpd @Astro_Ron
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Curandoautismo
Ruth - 02:04:30
Folowers: 94 - Shared: 3
Has anyone linked autism when mother drinks while pregnant?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RRuthG
Shawn Meister - 02:04:26
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita please read this article about how music can help children with Autism. http://t.co/YGLG67ya http://t.co/9OeNZR7V
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BLS_SHAWN
Angie Rewolinski - 02:04:24
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita lastly, keep ur head high! there are LOTS of BAD nfo out the bout autism,why moms need eachothr! Whr 2 send info 4 u?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/yaka11
Bree Hoffman CcHt - 02:04:16
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Autism Awareness - "Penny's Lane" shared the following link and had this to say about it: So true, focusing on little things in life has made me so happy and fulfilled. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=365162803561201&set=a.290184127725736.67285.286880994722716&type=1&relevant_count=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1417538203
♥♥ Heather Abbott ♥♥ - 02:03:52
Folowers: 288 - Shared: 0
#bravo 2Jacqueline from da #RHONJ 4discusin her son's #autism. When I taught ther wer so many who wouldve succeeded if they had ben diagnosd
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RedCapeJewelry
Blake Brown Sr - 02:03:33
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE Like · · 4 minutes ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000964505413
Pamela Kelmer - 02:03:30
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
For you, Kehau. I think of you almost daily. Aloha! - - - - Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytsis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE...This is so true!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1090534529
NOT Drew McIntyre - 02:03:26
Folowers: 329 - Shared: 0
Just coming out with this. I have Autism and I am actively seeking therapeutic advice and help for my problems, my friends don't really...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SinisterScot
Brandy - 02:03:18
Folowers: 8 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita so happy and proud to have someone in the public eye bring awareness to Autism! Our Journey is not alone!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/boo0096
Trey Bob - 02:03:15
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Okay yeah people,, don't forget all of your immunizations and shots. I mean all of them.THEY'RE GOOD FOR YOU! Yeah, thimersol and methylmercury are just fantastic for you. They will tell you that your child cannot attend school.. they tell you that but there is absolutely no law against it.. you do not have to immunize you you do not have to immunize your child... unless you're interested in autism or some crazy shit like that. Just don't drink the kool aid people.. it's just cool aid right??
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1756170335
Denise Thompson - 02:03:09
Folowers: 23 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita 1st LOVE you! 2nd, ever check into the Sonrise program? Some amazing programs for parents & kiddos with autism!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LiveLifeoutWord
Patricia Garcia-Bural - 02:02:55
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lyme, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, copy and paste...spread the word. THIS IS FOR MY SON Marcos and other beautiful babies with AUTISM. P.S. Thank you to my family and friends who came over to celebrate Marcos's 9th birthday. He had a blast with all his new WII games and movies!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000196364925
Ami Wing - 02:02:45
Folowers: 118 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Nicholas will amaze you! It's ok & right 2 feel evthing ur feeling. You will be his hero & he will be yours. #autism #apraxia
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/amiwing
Chelle Lorenzo - 02:02:37
Folowers: 5 - Shared: 0
Help -Treat Autism- and improve -Autism Awareness- with a free click! http://t.co/W7CJCBaG
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/St33lerPrincss
kristal wilks - 02:02:36
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita prayers for u,Chris and ur family. I work with young children and some have autism,Nick will find his voice again.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kijay88
chica chica - 02:01:59
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita i am doing the walk on october13 for support! My 4 year old beautiful daughter has autism. Keep the awareness! xoxo!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sr31578
Racoceanu Emil - 02:01:47
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
El e Marco si azi a reusit sa dea de urma unui copil disparut. Merita multe,multe like-uri. Este vorba de copilul cu autism, în vârstă de opt ani, din Stefanesti, cautat de aseara de sute de oameni. Dupa calatoria cu elicopterul, Marco a reusit in doua ore sa-l gaseasca pe micut. Copilul traieste!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=431938620199471&set=p.431938620199471&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000752889710
Fernando Rios - 02:01:35
Likes: 2 - Shared: 0
thinkin bout my son Richard hes 16 an has autism...when he wuz four I was lying in bed an talkin wit my wife...I was tellin her how scared I wuz for him...if anyone ever hurt h he'd nvr b able to tell us...when I tell him I luv him he say " Richard luvs dad" 3rd person perspective...so I wuz talkin to Erica he wuz watchn tv at the foot of the bed an I startd to cry...he looked at me an came ovr...I wuz wiping tears from my eyes am he got his hand an said luv u dad....for those couple seconds I had my boy...so everyday I live my life to have a couple more wit him
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002530482856
Tuija Mäkinen - 02:01:11
Folowers: 23 - Shared: 0
I always say something like this In front of the IGNORANT people who are staring😒 #autism #aspiemom #asperge http:/ ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TuijaMakinen
Shawn Meister - 02:01:07
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @JacLaurita We just saw the reunion show and your son having Autism. Music helps artistic children to speak again by singing.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BLS_SHAWN
Dilettante - 02:01:03
Folowers: 224 - Shared: 0
Did Jacqueline claim that she is "still researching" autism? After one + year? #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AutumnLeaves61
ASD Lessons Learned - 02:00:33
Folowers: 564 - Shared: 0
An autistic boy steals your heart in 'Love Anthony' - USA TODAY http://t.co/txbP2MPj #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ASDLessonsLearn
carol - 02:00:19
Folowers: 9 - Shared: 0
My grandson has autism. My daughter does not go around asking for pitty. #sadassjac
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/carol_loree
PutMeBackTogether - 02:00:16
Folowers: 2766 - Shared: 0
Receive info on #autism #SLPeeps #PhysicalTherapy #OTpeeps and #RespiratoryTherapy. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter! http://t.co/TvqGgjiv
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pmbtogether
Leah Kelley - 02:00:11
Folowers: 3851 - Shared: 0
Teen years with and without Autism http://t.co/OMh0d7p7 via @SpectrumScribe
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/leah_kelley
Leah Kelley - 02:00:07
Folowers: 3851 - Shared: 0
Yours, Mine and Ours: autism, self-advocacy, and setting limits http://t.co/LPUdTdK6 via @leah_kelley Inspired by conversation w@HardAspie
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/leah_kelley
stacy redding - 01:59:58
Folowers: 6 - Shared: 0
Aww :) loving Nick's story of autism of the RHONJ :) u go baby! everything will be fine :) & you're doing amazing @JacLaurita
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MrsRedding85
i®mz - 01:59:38
Folowers: 83 - Shared: 0
A very special birthday shout out to Alex, who suffers from autism. Happy 8th Birthday ❤ Love you little one 💋
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/irma_radaslic
Michelle Lim - 01:59:17
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Sometimes my sensory problems are mistaken for behavior and/or lack of empathy/autism. This is so far from the truth and it makes me absolutely boiling mad when I hear it. I hurt and you want me to worry about tone, body language and social skills???!!! That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. But it happens to me even still today. Even with people who are trying to be supportive and good.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=367769729964148&set=a.337556189652169.77809.155369821204141&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001020321614
Leandra Mole-Tree™ - 01:59:08
Folowers: 604 - Shared: 0
@jazzie_22 I didn't know she had a son with autism. Awww that's sad.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/IrresistibleIVY
Angie Rewolinski - 01:59:03
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita have 3 kids, 2 with autism, both boys, ages 8+9. BOTH regresd,now better,both lost language,both much Better
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/yaka11
Ellen Jull - 01:58:52
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Kathy Putney Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)...iF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1489425896
BJ - 01:58:38
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My oldest son was murdered 14 1/2 years ago, and my goal it to help other children when I can. Autism walk, can't wait!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nauni1
¡Cal!sandr!a! - 01:58:36
Folowers: 442 - Shared: 0
#Immunizations = #Autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/calisandria11
SweetTasteofHealth - 01:58:30
Folowers: 66 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita watchin now and my heart is breaking Check out what GMO's can do to cause Autism as well as @JennyMcCarthy http://t.co/7UwsX1oT
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/STofHealth
Elizabeth Pittillo - 01:58:26
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Well I will probaly be going to bed here soon. Got to take Lukas up to Akron Children's Hospital tomorrow to have his Autism Testing done. Going to be a long day but at least after 5 years I will finally find something out. If your important enough you have my cell number txt or call N I will tell you whats going on.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000990972822
Leah Truong - 01:58:25
Folowers: 43 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita You are blessed! You have the power to be a strong voice for Autism, remain strong!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/leahtruong
Megan Jimmerson - 01:58:14
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita thank you for being a voice for Autism Awareness, my brother was diagnosed 11 years ago and he is the greatest kid I know
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MeganJimmerson
shari penrod - 01:58:06
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
Jaqueline you are my fav! Autism is not a disability, it is angels keeping the bad stuff out of our little ones minds.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sharilynnpenrod
Jazzie No. 5 - 01:57:48
Folowers: 812 - Shared: 0
@IrresistibleIVY Jacqueline was crying about her son with autism 😥
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jazzie_22
Shannon Fitz-Simon - 01:57:42
Folowers: 190 - Shared: 0
One in every 110 kids is on the autism spectrum.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SFitzSimon
Elizabeth Santoyo - 01:57:33
Folowers: 12 - Shared: 0
"@ryanoconn: "I SWEAR ON MY CHILD WHO IS AUTISTIC..". Um, you shouldn't use your child's autism to appear more credible. #RHONJ" lol true!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Izzy_BFly
Michael Wilkerson - 01:57:32
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. Like · · about an hour ago ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003033671434
Hanna Frida Rupaii - 01:57:30
Folowers: 21 - Shared: 0
@sitiadibah planning for 3 categories : autism, adhd, dyslexia & ld
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/frugalistar
Rhonda Ryan - 01:57:30
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (DIABETES, Crohn's, PTSD, ANXIETY, Bipolar, DEPRESSION, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, ARTHRITIS, Osteoporosis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002737184485
Alyssa Lauren Barber - 01:57:30
Folowers: 58 - Shared: 0
@justinbieber @bieberlovermn needs a tweet for her 20th Birthday Oct 1st doesn't think you Retweet let's Try. #FAY #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bieberlovermn
Asperger's Forum - 01:57:09
Folowers: 3385 - Shared: 0
Statistics: Posted Posted by IContainMultitudes — Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 pm — Replies 40 — Vi... http://t.co/BeEIJtcA #aspergers #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Spectrumville
Grandview - 01:56:55
Folowers: 305 - Shared: 0
Grandview Cares & Shares: October is #Autism #Awareness Month in Canada: https://t.co/DDBK8hfz #Love #Support #Educate #Advocate
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/grandviewcc
Norm Cheney - 01:56:52
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
For a friend...Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY,Neuropathy. Autism,M.D., Histiocyt. osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000414150507
Lydia Ann Cruz - 01:56:49
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Sometimes i tend to think to myself, y me...how could i have a child with Autism? Y does my beautiful little boy suffer? Then u have to have faith and believe that God would never give me or my family a challenge if we couldnt make it thru. Im so blessed and thankful to kno that everyday hes progressing. No matter his difficulties throughout his life, i hope he knows that i will always love him. I love my boys and will b there for them forever! Mommy loves you Aiden & Jonathan! #proudmommy
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/668055649
Shannon Rae - 01:56:49
Folowers: 110 - Shared: 1
@JacLaurita it is courage to tell your story with Nick's autism; stay strong! #RHONJ #jerseygirls
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/punkgurl9859
Edén Olivos - 01:56:31
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Y no sé si fui yo quien dejó nuestra historia allá atrás y aunque me quejo disfruto de esta ciudad porque después de todo mi fe no murió, creo en el amor y lo sé, mucho tiempo allá atrás fue por comodidad viví juzgando a la gente, a los demás, por mi autismo y soledad, pero eso se acabó hoy le sonrío a mis días en esta ciudad hoy me rio con mi vida Porque después de todo mi fe no murió ni mis días conmigo. :)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100004253140192
Jenny Kushen Sosniak - 01:56:17
Folowers: 18502 - Shared: 1
Knowing Autism http://t.co/U3k11nzi #autism #friend
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/dreamsofwriting
Ashley Clinch - 01:56:08
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita autism is not a disease it is all about acceptance not a cure.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ashleyclinch
Patrick Anderson Jr. - 01:55:27
Folowers: 911 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I am so proud at how u shared your story of having a son with Autism. With my knowledge I can tell you there is HOPE #Prayin4U
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MusicLovesPJ
Giudice Fam Fan #1 - 01:55:05
Folowers: 6073 - Shared: 0
One of the parents at my son's school was just told she has autism, this mom, took a leave of absence from her job to start getting her
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Team_Giudice
Courtney Cortez - 01:54:53
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Sylvia Baker Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromya lgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. I'M HOPING 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE,... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002926283906
BGC Obsessed - 01:54:29
Folowers: 5750 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita dolphin assisted therapy for autism has great success. Dolphins sonar reconstructs our cells & tissues & heals. Research it!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BGC_Obsessed
Candice Kontzen - 01:54:28
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Had another tearfree haircut!! So proud of keaton and his "coping" skills!! Hes come a very long way..Autism can consume the very small things but Keaton has defeated it in the haircut portion;)
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1611451076
Europa restaurant - 01:54:22
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
October is Autism Awareness Month in Canada. Autism is a complex neurological disorder that usually becomes apparent during the first three years of life. Autism affects communication, behaviour and social skills. People with autism also process and respond to sensory information in unique ways. Recognize the signs of autism in young children: http://www.children.gov.on.ca/htdocs/English/topics/specialneeds/autism/signs.aspx
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=285336871567561&set=a.212274125540503.35281.212254035542512&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/414761091899430
_sheynaa - 01:53:59
Folowers: 615 - Shared: 0
I wanna work with children who have autism! They are so precious and deserve the world!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_KharismatikAKA
Sysko Lopez - 01:53:57
Folowers: 1179 - Shared: 0
Autism is real... the #'s are growing now its 1 out of 88 kids get it.. it was 1 out of a hundred. #SomethingInTheWater
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Sysko212
BJ - 01:53:51
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My first charity walk is on Saturday the 6th for Autism Awareness. Bless you and your family.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nauni1
Jen Slater-Sanchez - 01:53:51
Folowers: 103 - Shared: 0
Not 1 to normally talk badly, but the look on @Teresa_Giudice face when questioning about #autism was disgusting! Like disbelief!? #educate
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JenJenSlater
Jill Cavanaugh - 01:53:47
Folowers: 69 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita mercury poisoning mimics autism.. They share the same symptoms so heavy metal detox of calcium bentonite will work
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/jillycav
DisResourceDiva - 01:53:46
Folowers: 405 - Shared: 1
@squagdotcom @D_ResourceDiva @EmmasHopeBook A little help please http://t.co/XGieYeru #Autism Charity
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/D_ResourceDiva
Matt Torrance - 01:53:40
Folowers: 197 - Shared: 0
.@katyperry : Donate a Blue Wig to Luau's Team Up With Autism Speaks NYC Marathon Run http://t.co/xBmcjmgt via @change
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/theMTmusic
Robin Higgins - 01:53:27
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
d to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt...osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE. Like · · Share · Friday at 7:59pm ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003290823596
#TreHugger - 01:53:19
Folowers: 133 - Shared: 0
“@chris_laurita: My wife @JacLaurita works on computer all day doing research on Beauty and Autism. And researching embezzlement scemes
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MommaHurley
Danika Mcculloch - 01:53:00
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness(Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromya lgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste this
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003705629228
Juana Jacobo - 01:52:43
Folowers: 12 - Shared: 0
such a great turn out at the Rocl for Autism event
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Griselda04
Adail Asmar - 01:52:42
Folowers: 337 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Do you think vaccines are a possible cause of autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/siamese27
Olivia LaBorde - 01:52:39
Folowers: 408 - Shared: 0
Wow did @Teresa_Giudice really try to turn @JacLaurita son's autism back to her moment#RHONJ #RHONJReunion
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/OliviaLaBorde
Patti - 01:52:31
Folowers: 4061 - Shared: 3
1000th tweet! I'm in the autism community because of my son & I'm so proud of him! He's my hero!Never give up #A ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti
Erica Washington - 01:52:28
Folowers: 353 - Shared: 0
@SimplyAMayesing I'm floored that Theresa started an argument during a discussion regarding Autism. #newlow
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ericajdubb
Scot ツ - 01:52:25
Folowers: 273 - Shared: 0
Train 4 Autism Triathlon Relay (10k run) by dopey5007 at Garmin Connect - Details http://t.co/6fU7OYym
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ScotBritton
LaCasitaDelAutismo - 01:52:23
Folowers: 1153 - Shared: 1
Pictogram Room: juegos educativos para autismo http://t.co/lKbofxHI
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CasitaAutismo
Stacey Lane - 01:52:23
Folowers: 165 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita my lil bro has autism. He didnt speak for 5 yrs. I will pray but i agree wit @CarolineManzo he will say it again.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SOA_girlie
♥.NOLA_NATIVE♥ - 01:52:21
Folowers: 171 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I didn't know ur son had #autism my daughter has it I know how u feel & its great u shared it to the world... #inspiration
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DaNnI__RoZaY
La Casita Del Autismo - 01:52:19
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
Fundación Orange. Pictogram Room es un conjunto de videojuegos educativos diseñados para dar respuesta a una serie de necesidades de las personas con Autismo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B4mKPdBbtE&feature=player_embedded
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000426009703
Ashley Podojil - 01:52:15
Folowers: 56 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita read Jenny McCarthys book louder than words it's amazing!! it is one of the best books on a mothers journey threw autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/apodojil89
Tracia Mielak - 01:52:05
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIENDS TO DO THIS... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000535866718
A Beautiful Mind - 01:52:05
Folowers: 1374 - Shared: 0
So sad RT @foSHO91: I'm in tears with Jaqueline's story about her son having autism. Breaks my heart
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1ONLY1QUEEN
Edgar Sierra - 01:52:01
Folowers: 167 - Shared: 0
@karenpat06 que gran tweet para demostrar que yo tenia razon ... El twitter nos crea un "autismo virtual" #sotrue
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/EdgarHernan
SMJCourt - 01:51:42
Folowers: 457 - Shared: 5
The Experiences of "Autism Mothers" who become Behavior Analysts: A Qualitative Study: http://t.co/d4ZVDHXE #MHChat # ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/OnHomeCourt
A Dama do Vinícius - 01:51:34
Folowers: 610 - Shared: 1
as pessoas que mais me conhecem nunca souberam que eu ja tive autismo e até sofri bullying.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Viviiane_Soares
News Journalist - 01:51:31
Folowers: 120 - Shared: 0
Treatment offered for Utah children with autism - see http://t.co/lG8BxwJN
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Gordan_Rollands
Charlene Barker - 01:51:29
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
It is hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., His tiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/574274805
Catherine M. Merritt - 01:51:25
Folowers: 3428 - Shared: 0
@chris_laurita I also tweeted to @jaclaurita to check out Let Me Hear Your Voice by Catherine Maurice. Amazing story of triumph over autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CathMerritt
♥♥♥Crystal guill♥♥♥ - 01:51:21
Folowers: 140 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Yes honey you, have a voice now to get more attention and studies and help to this horrible disease-Autism. use the platform
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Crystal_guill
Jeremy Cardoza - 01:51:08
Folowers: 99 - Shared: 0
Shit I didn't know Jaquelyn's son had autism. 😥
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JeremyC_17
Soledad Gari - 01:51:06
Folowers: 12 - Shared: 8
@connieansaldi "Encuesta Online Nacional de #Autismo. Entrá, completala y RT para que llegue a todo el país: http://t.co ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/soledadgari
Mitchell Farnham - 01:50:59
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS Like ·
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/518750936
Kathi Jo Arnold-Zornes - 01:50:52
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
(Copying this for a friend.) Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1629454060
Mark Cicero - 01:50:43
Folowers: 221 - Shared: 0
New Japanese study confirms mercury in relation to damage in brain structures associated with autism http://t.co/pOVmRavH #Truth #Freedom
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1freetruth
Michael G. Mickey - 01:50:43
Folowers: 90 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Best wishes to you and your family as you face autism together. It has to be tough. Hang in there.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MichaelGMickey
BJ - 01:50:32
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My first charity walk is on Oct.6, 2012, and it is for Autism Awareness. Didn't know about Nick till tonight's show. Bless u!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/nauni1
Brennan ❤ ( • Y • ) - 01:50:32
Folowers: 1097 - Shared: 0
@XboxSupport Wutever I still got @steam_games for an entire week and if u didn't know I have #autism so I'm kinda obsessive wit things :/
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RaDsH0tT
shari penrod - 01:50:19
Folowers: 4 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @ashleeholmes I have worked with children with Autism for 14 years, he will come back to you. I promise.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sharilynnpenrod
LaCasitaDelAutismo - 01:50:17
Folowers: 1153 - Shared: 0
Autismo Niños y Kinect Interactive http://t.co/vwLAs0Ne
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CasitaAutismo
#TreHugger - 01:49:58
Folowers: 133 - Shared: 1
@AllAboutTRH I'm tired of them making it seem like he has a terminal illness. He has Autism quit acting like its the ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MommaHurley
Debbie Sightler - 01:49:42
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Love to you & Nick. My son is 18 & was diagnosed w/Autism at 7. New therapy & advances always. Keep the faith... XOXO
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SightlerD
US of Autism - 01:49:27
Folowers: 1377 - Shared: 0
Autism & Wandering http://t.co/Lsz3IOd8
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/usofautism
chris stark - 01:49:16
Folowers: 3217 - Shared: 0
#rhonj if u follow my tweets then u know i have been opining that Jacqueline Laurita might b a paid spokesperson/fundraiser 4 autism?
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/stark3923
Judith Miller - 01:49:15
Likes: 0 - Shared: 1
hugs...Joe THIS FOR MY FRIEND.... ...Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY,Neuropathy. Autism,M.D., Histiocyt. osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND Paste..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1505076834
CoastinCav - 01:48:52
Folowers: 18 - Shared: 0
I have to stop cracking my knuckles or im gonna get autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CavanStanaway
Ian Luna - 01:48:44
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
For all my relatives and friends: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromya, lgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001055708311
chica chica - 01:48:41
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
"@JacLaurita: Here are some great Autism Apps http://t.co/xIR2gDXW"love this web site!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/sr31578
PigMine - 01:48:32
Folowers: 79 - Shared: 0
Video - Toronto Cops Arrest 9 Year Old Boy Suffering From Autism: http://t.co/EAkQ5AGH
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/PigMineNews
Kayla - 01:48:31
Folowers: 9 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I know your son will be able to overcome autism. I work with children who have autism and know if they can do it, so can he!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/kaylagavein21
Catherine M. Merritt - 01:48:06
Folowers: 3428 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Catherine Maurice is my cousin and I can say that her two kids w/autism have both graduated college and live normal lives.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CathMerritt
Annette Villa - 01:47:59
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand...............im listening. esther. ♥
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000238075354
Dave Dominic - 01:47:46
Folowers: 24 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita I also worked with autism kids....I have friends that have kids with it and I walk every year for the cure for autism..
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ddominic8
Jen Cluff - 01:47:41
Folowers: 2684 - Shared: 0
#Autism & Wandering...this is a MUST watch!! Take 5 minutes to watch and see what it is like for so many autism... http://t.co/Lz6Kqhg9
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/autismmum1
#TreHugger - 01:47:10
Folowers: 133 - Shared: 0
@AllAboutTRH @jaclaurita @bravotv the saddest part of Nick autism, he doesn't have a chance with a nut job mother who's full of self pity
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MommaHurley
Glenna Ryan - 01:47:05
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
For Matthew Francis Myers Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002003401331
Catherine M. Merritt - 01:46:59
Folowers: 3428 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita have you read Let Me Hear Your Voice by Catherine Maurice? An amazing & true story of autism recovery and the family's trials.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/CathMerritt
Anne Bolynn - 01:46:53
Folowers: 34 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita : and we believe in you and the awesomeness advocate you will be (are) for Autism. Your son has the best parents and family ever
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RedAnneBolynn
Del Whan - 01:46:51
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Jeff Bratcher Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, TBI, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Hist iocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT, THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE I post this for those who suffer silently with a Mental Illness. I won't mention their names, but they know who they are. I am always supporting them.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/650605325
MGG - 01:46:31
Folowers: 841 - Shared: 0
Cuando instalas twitter en tu celular, desbloqueas el ultimo nivel de autismo ... Yo les avise!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/gracabj
Michelle Grau - 01:45:54
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
RHONJ Reunion....Jacquline just said "I swear on my child...who is Autustic" Disgusting and Offensive to every person who's life has been affected by Autism in my opinion....
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001364958780
Kevin Martinez - 01:45:52
Folowers: 141 - Shared: 0
"On a scale from 1-autism" is probably the most ridiculous thing ive ever said..
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Kebinu_INM
Laura - 01:45:45
Folowers: 26 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita you tell it girl. My son also has autism but he also has a great sense of humor, a love of life and sensitivity towards others
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ejsfanatic
Mario Bautista - 01:45:44
Folowers: 83 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My brother just so happens to have autism. His name is Uriel. We were told he wouldn't speak.. He's a chatterbox now:)HOPE
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MarioABautista
Jacqueline Winston - 01:45:43
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE reposted from one of my best lifelong friend
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1613480246
rochelle verrego - 01:45:39
Folowers: 10 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita My Nephew has autism... and was born deaf. You are doing a great job & being on tv raises so much awareness!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Lokele86
Annie Dinsmore - 01:45:28
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE I live with a few of these disorders as well as scleroderma; which most people has not got a clue to what that is. Daily I try to get out of bed and go on. But; no one can see that..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000202164564
Danielle Hoefer - 01:45:19
Folowers: 40 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita you should try and hook up with Jenny McCarthy! Her son has autism and is doing amazing! Your lil man will be okay!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/DanielleHoefer
Rachel - 01:44:46
Folowers: 749 - Shared: 0
@earlyautism Strange Monsanto introduced GMO'S N 92 (before I was born) After that Autism ,Allergies to Peanuts,Cancer,Crown DiseaseObesity
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RachelsNews
Danielle - 01:44:37
Folowers: 20 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita Your sons story tonight was beyond amazing. Your a special person and you give a special voice to find a cure. #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bellaxbionda
lisamarina - 01:44:36
Folowers: 455 - Shared: 0
Praying for another family that has a boy with Autism. I think the road they have to travel with it is a lot harder then mine.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lisamarina
danny barrick - 01:44:24
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita look into how people are helping with autism by pulling the toxin out of their body after they have gotton their regular shoots
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/danny_barrick
Danny - 01:44:11
Folowers: 59 - Shared: 0
WOOOOOW, my boss just asked me if had a mild form of autism in all seriousness. My life just keeps getting better and better....
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/dvmlifestyle
V - 01:43:59
Folowers: 40 - Shared: 0
Cada vez que pasa es un dilema entre voltear a verla o respetar mi autismo.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AdNauseamm
Carol Newman - 01:43:51
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
CAUTION: This video may be a trigger for those on the Autism Spectrum! I have Aspergers. You can follow me on Twitter @AspergerSadie and visit my website www...
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/871085590
Peter Rempel - 01:43:42
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
It's a daily struggle for some of us friends being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while looking fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism, MD, Histiocytosis, etc). This is support to show we care about them.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1272709372
Mary Burns - 01:43:39
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
RN, with family member misdiagnosed as autism.your boy could have Rett syndrome...t angels are normal then regress. marybu...@gmail.com.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/maryburns718
Jaquetta Tomasello - 01:43:23
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, CHIARI MALFORMATION, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histiocytosis etc.). Never judge what you don't understand.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100002145359160
Deserae Gillett - 01:43:16
Folowers: 34 - Shared: 0
@chris_laurita @JacLaurita My son has autism. SUCKS watching your kid struggle but also blessing to be reminded every day of what matters!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MTChargerFan
♥♥♥Crystal guill♥♥♥ - 01:43:11
Folowers: 139 - Shared: 0
@tracylpn72 @JacLaurita Tracy I felt the same way, I hope that something positive comes out of her stardom that will help all autism childre
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Crystal_guill
Breezy Weaver - 01:42:44
Folowers: 136 - Shared: 0
typical Teresa.. all eyes on me all eyes on me, even though Jacqueline's child has autism, all eyes on me #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/BreezySWeaver
V - 01:42:30
Folowers: 40 - Shared: 0
Cada vez que pasa es un dilema entre voltear a verla o respetar a mi autismo.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AdNauseamm
Joyce Dickson - 01:42:20
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Chron's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D.,..
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1268366958
Dawn Williams - 01:41:58
Folowers: 3 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @Bravotv love you.. my son has autism, and is making amazing strides. It's hard in the beginning but gets beter. Keep the faith
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/dawndelites
{sweetie} - 01:41:52
Folowers: 19 - Shared: 0
Sweetie is loving the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Apron on the Aprons For Autism page! What a great cause! :]
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/bakedbysweetie
Dorothy Worth - 01:41:40
Folowers: 7 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita @JacLaurita I saw tonights reunion and thought about my friend and her journey with her Son through autism.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/careerdoty
Diane Legare Goodman - 01:41:34
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocyt osis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING!!!! I WOULD BE THERE!!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/700196295
Molly Jean - 01:41:31
Folowers: 11 - Shared: 0
My heart goes out to Jacklyn when she was talking re son's autism. He is precious & cute. Hope to God they find a cure. #RHONJ
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MollyJean25
Paula Watson - 01:41:30
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Regina Lynne Watson Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illiness (Chron's, PTSD, Anixiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism, M.D., Histinocytosis, etc.) "Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)...iF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS...i'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000168822466
Anthony Gerhardt - 01:41:15
Folowers: 30 - Shared: 0
POLICE STATE - Toronto Cops Arrest 9 Year Old Boy Suffering From Autism: http://t.co/mgCVDhzq via @youtube
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/1776JerseyDevil
stephanie lang - 01:40:58
Folowers: 1 - Shared: 0
@JacLaurita It takes a strong person to write about your autism struggles! Don't let anyone make u think there's anything wrong with it!!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/slang862
Anne Bremser - 01:40:57
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
I just got this from a friend who I know fits this description. So do several other people I know. It is amazing how many there are out there who are suffering on the inside, and we tell them how great they look, when what they need is a hug or some time out, or some sympathy, or a little bit of loving understanding. It makes a person feel so alone and unable to share how they really feel.Here goes: Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, HEART DISEASE, EPILEPSY, Autism,M.D., Histiocytosis etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand, I know which of my friends will copy and paste. NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS NOT ALWAYS LISTENING...I CARE This is me again. Let's prove that someone is always listening and that we care. It is so hard to hear that I look great when I just lost another 10 pounds to colitis, or I can barely stand from the myesthenia gravis, And it still goes on now that I am on oxygen and am obviously sick. It is so much easier when everyone acknowledges the obvious and offers help,prayers, or a little sympathy. Bless the people who have offered rides to the doctor, or to come over and visit for awhile.
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/708276666
muhammad eri saputra - 01:40:41
Folowers: 436 - Shared: 0
Plis bgt to, knp harus ada GENGnya haha RT @ditomoo: Wanjay nama geng kelas 1 sma RT @MarshaWindria: putraadj kalo autism AM PM gmn tuh jee?