Looking ahead to fall

Authors Booking Service

May 9, 2011, 12:06:28 PM5/9/11
to authors...@googlegroups.com

NEWS

Marsha Skrypuch has won the 2011 Crystal Kite Award for the Americas for Stolen Child!

Robert Paul Weston has won the 2010 - 2011 California Young Reader Medal in the intermediate category for Zorgamazoo!
_________________________________

Last Chance to Book!

Celia Godkin is available in the GTA from May 24 - 26.

Tololwa Mollel is available in the GTA from May 25 - 30.

Frieda Wishinsky is available for 1 - 2 sessions in Oakville on June 6.

__________________________________

Tours for the 2011 – 2012 School Year:

Is the author you would like to book on our list but living in another province?  Let us know you’re interested and we’ll put you on that person’s waiting list and let you know when he or she will be visiting Ontario.  (There is, of course, no obligation to book.)

A list of our regular members can be seen here:

http://www.authorsbooking.com/2043/index.html

Contact us today to book any of our members, or to be notified as to when they will be in your area.

Booking a fall visit NOW means you can get your application for funding in early!

Coming this FALL

Susin Nielsen will be visiting the Oakville-Burlington corridor, as well as the Barrie area the week of October 24.  Time slots are going fast so book now to avoid disappointment.

Linda Bailey will be visiting Ontario this November – dates and locations to be determined.  Please drop us a line if you’d like to be added to Linda’s waiting list.

Visit our web site for full details on any of our members! www.authorsbooking.com

Just click on Our Presenters for a list of links to details on any of our members.  Each individual page has information on publications, presentations, fees and much more!

Questions?  Comments?  We’re listening!

Marsha & Valerie

Contact us at a...@authorsbooking.com.  We respond quickly to all e-mails.

Please note: If you haven't had a reply to messages sent to the above address within 2 working days, your message may have gone astray.  In that case, please contact either of us at home.

Valerie Sherrard: val...@nbnet.nb.ca or Marsha Skrypuch: mar...@calla.com