8 days left to register for 'Getting Started with Writing and Publishing Your Research' online course

Aastha Subedi

Apr 8, 2024, 10:59:19 AMApr 8
to AuthorAID

We are excited to announce that enrolment is open on our latest free online course: 'Getting Started with Writing and Publishing Your Research'.

Who is this course for?
Our award-winning online courses are designed for researchers and scientists in low- and middle-income countries. It is suitable for early career researchers, or for those with limited experience in writing research grant proposals.

Course dates: 16th April to 27th May

Course duration: 6 weeks

Course agenda:

  • Week 1 – Understanding previous research
  • Week 2 – Knowing the ethics of research
  • Week 3 – Preparing to write your research paper
  • Week 4 – Writing your research paper
  • Week 5 – Proceeding to publication
  • Week 6 - Wrap up
For more details, check our announcement here.
To enrol directly, click here.