As Indicated

Jlopleh Melvin Young

Apr 16, 2024, 9:04:28 AMApr 16
to AuthorAID
I am J Melvin Young, a graduate student at the Kunming Medical University pursuing a Master's Degree in Maternal and Child Health Care. I am currently working on a manuscript on the health system responsiveness of maternity care among women and children in maternity health facilities.
I am passionate about research on health system responsiveness, maternity care, health policy and reforms. It is a pleasure to be part of this reputable community of researchers as we all strive to contribute to the betterment of all to have a prolonged life.