Identifying Research Objectives for my study

Ronald Ocakacon Atto

Jul 1, 2024, 5:18:44 AM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello Family

Am looking forward for support in generating research objectives on my topic.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Topic: Stability and Governance in borderlands on Conflict and Climate, a case study "East Africa".

Thank you

Ronald Ocakacon

Minale Demelash

Jul 1, 2024, 6:16:43 AM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brother,
Your research objectives can be generated from your research background. First, you have to write your research background clearly in an inverted pyramid/funnel shape. The research objective then can be generated at the end (last paragraph) of the research background.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Minale Demelash,

PhD Candidate (at AAU), Chemistry Education,

Dilla University,

Research Areas: Chemistry and integrated science education (context-based learning; simulation-assisted instruction; systematic literature review; teaching-learning activities, instructional approach, teaching methods, instructional strategy, general school science education)

Cell phone: 0940631416

ORCiD: 0000-0003-4898-2130

Academia.edu: https://dillauniversity.academia.edu/MinaleDemelash

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/minale-demelash-71136321a/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DemelashMinale

ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Minale_Demelash

Charles Kalinzi

Jul 1, 2024, 6:51:09 AM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to auth...@googlegroups.com
so out of curiosity, how did you come up with the research topic?

Could you have started with a disturbing issue of interest ? (sometimes called a problem statement)? in otherwords, what is the issue at stake? what is being done with the issue? what will happen if that issue is not addressed?

I believe if you have probable answers to some of those questions then it can give you a good starting point.

Otherwise move slowly and slowly you will get there!.

All the best!

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com
---

Revocatus Kuluchumila

Jul 1, 2024, 6:51:19 AM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hi, visit the literature, identify a research gap clearly thereafter develop the research aim/ purpose then you can formulate specific research objectives. You can follow me inbox through 2009kul...@gmail.com