Information request for Distance learning education

George Duke Mukoro

Jun 20, 2024, 5:40:25 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to AuthorAID
Hi ,my names are George Mukoro , i am health worker in one of the Low and Medium countries , I am looking for Distance learning courses related to health,medical Education or life sciences or medical  at  masters or PG diploma   with scholarship for support  ,kindly help any way you can . Please do not ignore this plea if you have any source of information that can help.

Munezero Dimitri

Jun 21, 2024, 4:02:19 AM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hey George Mukoro,

Thanks a bunch for getting in touch! It's awesome to see your interest in distance learning courses, and I'm excited to help you out however I can.

Take care,
Munezero Dimitri

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Minale Demelash

Jun 21, 2024, 4:02:38 AM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear George Mukoro,
I think you may check through  Alison.com. There are plenty of courses there.
 With regards.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024 at 12:40 AM George Duke Mukoro <mukor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,my names are George Mukoro , i am health worker in one of the Low and Medium countries , I am looking for Distance learning courses related to health,medical Education or life sciences or medical  at  masters or PG diploma   with scholarship for support  ,kindly help any way you can . Please do not ignore this plea if you have any source of information that can help.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com
---

Minale Demelash,

PhD Candidate (at AAU), Chemistry Education,

Dilla University,

Research Areas: Chemistry and integrated science education (context-based learning; simulation-assisted instruction; systematic literature review; teaching-learning activities, instructional approach, teaching methods, instructional strategy, general school science education)

Cell phone: 0940631416

ORCiD: 0000-0003-4898-2130

Academia.edu: https://dillauniversity.academia.edu/MinaleDemelash

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/minale-demelash-71136321a/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DemelashMinale

ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Minale_Demelash

Oluwaseun Bello

Jun 21, 2024, 6:42:16 PM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

Please note that you can apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning MSc scholarship for 2024/2025 academic year.

The application will be live before the end of the year. You can search for the scholarship on Google to know the requirements for the scholarship.

I wish you all the best in your studies.

Best regards,
Oluwaseun