Collaboration and Funding avenues

oketch fredrick onyango

Jul 22, 2021, 11:33:02 AM (8 days ago) Jul 22
to AuthorAID
Dear all,

I am looking for collaboration or a guide to a funder for my project on exploration of microbial communities from unique ecologies using metagenomics (using next generation sequencing platforms, i.e. PacBio and/or Illumina) to:
  1. Describe microbial diversity in selected ecologies
  2. Generate microbial metabarcodes for forensic analysis (protect from biopyracy)
  3. Use predictive bioinfomatics to narrow on microbes with potential to produce novel enzymes and natural products (Biologics)
I sincerely need your assistance to actualise this project. I believe it will make great impact on policy and biotechnology.
Name: Oketch Fredrick Onyango
Institution: Pwani Universit, Kenya

Thank you