Looking for a Collaborator working in any university in Rwanda and Uganda

lucia...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2024, 8:08:06 PMApr 17
to AuthorAID
Dear all,

My team at my university here in Tanzania is working to submit a project proposal related to improving well-being of teachers working in refugee camps. This project will involve developing a training programme with modules to improve well-being of teachers and then implement the same programme in refugee campus in Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda.

We are looking for one collaborator with the following details:
1) must be teaching in a university in Rwanda and Uganda
2)must be a female (the female insists on gender and inclusion)
3) must be able guide and participate in project activities

Please send your details (full name, position in the university, name of the University, country, WhatsApp number) to via email at lucia...@gmail.com. More details will be shared.

Thank you,

Lucian