Seeking Recommendation on Top Reputable Journals in the area of Peptide studies/Bioinformatics without APC

Omara Boniface

Apr 15, 2024, 2:38:57 PMApr 15
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear community members,

My name is Boniface Omara from Busitema University-Uganda.

I am an early career researcher in the area of Bioinformatics. Currently, I am working on a manuscript and I would like to publish it in a reputable journal. My work is in the area of peptide design using in silico approach. Unfortunately, most of the journals  I have identified are charging APC amounts which I can't afford.

As part of my journey, I am seeking your valuable recommendations on the most reputable journal in this area that I can consider.

I am particularly interested in journals that publish high-quality articles without charging APC. Also, seeking a potential lead who can sponsor this work for publication.
I have tried these two journals; GOTERIA and JAPER, but unfortunately they seem to be predatory. If you have any information about them, please clear my doubts.

Best,
Boniface.

ALYASAA ANAS

Apr 16, 2024, 10:37:38 AMApr 16
to auth...@googlegroups.com
You can check from the range of British journals e.g British journal of applied science and technology

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

zainab Yunusa-Kaltungo

Apr 16, 2024, 11:28:13 AMApr 16
to auth...@googlegroups.com