📣 Call for Speakers now OPEN | Utrecht 2025

Felix Emeka Anyiam

Jun 12, 2024, 7:40:53 AMJun 12
to CODATA Training and Careers List

Share your experience at the largest international conference in Europe focused on improving outcomes through quality improvement. Open as a webpage
Get connected with QI colleagues at the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
We invite you to send a proposal to speak at the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare in Utrecht, The Netherlands on 21-23 May 2025.

The most content-rich conference for everyone passionate about improving health and care, the International Forum is a source of knowledge, empowerment and networking.

Participating as a speaker gives you a platform to address an audience with the power to make a real difference as well as raise your profile among the international improvement community.

We welcome proposals from across the health and care sector and beyond, from first-time presenters to expert speakers.

Call for Speakers is open until 29 July 2024.
SUBMIT YOUR SPEAKER PROPOSAL
International Forum speakers address an audience with the power to make a real difference.
Not interested in speaking?
Improving is everyone's business. So, we hope you will join us in Utrecht to build on your network and your ideas for the sustainable changes you'd like to make to your own practice, your team or organisation.

Here is what some of your peers who attended the recent International Forum in London said about their experience.
Loads of great sessions, well presented and lots of interesting ideas, concepts and case studies. I was particularly heartened to see how much lived experience involvement there was throughout the conference and that it was integrated into the planning of the event.
Amazing networking opportunities and inspirational speakers. I have returned to my workplace full of hope and enthusiasm.
It was my first time and enjoyed every moment of it! Good way to network, very helpful sessions and keynotes.
Look out for opportunities to bring a poster to the conference or take advantage of our Early Bird fees from the end of July.

We look forward to seeing you in Utrecht.

The International Forum team
More opportunities to get involved

UNSUBSCRIBE
MANAGE MY DETAILS
BMJ is a healthcare knowledge provider with a vision for a healthier world. We share knowledge and expertise to improve healthcare outcomes. Visit: https://www.bmj.com/company/.

If you would like to find out more about how BMJ manages your data, please read our privacy notice and cookie policy. To view BMJ's privacy notice visit: https://www.bmj.com/company/your-privacy/. To view BMJ's cookie policy visit: https://www.bmj.com/company/your-privacy/cookies-policy/.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses and malware as to the fullest extent permitted by law. BMJ accepts no liability for any damage caused by viruses or malware. Emails sent or received by BMJ may be monitored for size, traffic, distribution and content.

Use of our content is governed by any licence agreement entered into and our website terms and conditions.

BMJ Publishing Group Limited trading as BMJ, a private limited company, registered in England and Wales under registration number 03102371. Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JR, UK.

If you do not wish to receive these emails in future please unsubscribe above. Your unsubscribe request may take up to five working days to process.

--
linkedin

Felix Emeka Anyiam (MPH,MScPH,DataSc.)

Research & Data Scientist

Centre for Health & Development | University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria (https://www.uniport.edu.ng/)

Ph.D Fellow, Durban University of Technology, Durban, South Africa: https://www.dut.ac.za/

Member, the PLOS ONE Editorial Board: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/static/editorial-board

Member, the Telehealth and Medicine Today Editorial Board

Member, Statistics Without Borders/American Statistical Association: https://www.statisticswithoutborders.org/

Member, RDA COVID-19 Working Group: https://www.rd-alliance.org/node/68704/members

Certified in: Digital and Computational Demography (Max Planck IDR, Germany), Global Health (Barcelona Institute of Public Health), Scholarly Communications (FORCE11, USA), Grant Writing (Gothenburg, Sweden), Advanced Bio-statistical Methods (Brown University, USA; Moi Kenya), STI/HIV Research (Washington, USA), Data Science (Trieste, Italy)

Expert grant reviewer/evaluator: Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Research Data Alliance (RDA)

+2348064995462
felix....@uniport.edu.ng
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2774-7406
Initial Lead, CODATA Connect [https://codata.org/initiatives/data-skills/codata-connect/members/], AuthorAID Stewards Team [https://www.authoraid.info/en/about/authoraid-team/]

"
To consult the statistician after an experiment is finished is often merely to ask him to conduct a post mortem examination. He can perhaps say what the experiment died of." -Ronald A. Fisher