INVITATION TO JOIN AUTHORAID WHATSAPP GROUP - GHANA HUB.

Eliezer Bernard Owusu Ntim

Jul 23, 2024, 2:49:48 PM (yesterday) Jul 23
to AuthorAID
The AuthorAID Ghana Hub wants a database of all its members. We have created a WhatsApp group to connect all members in the country to facilitate the upcoming workshop. Kindly join using the link below .

Promise Naza

5:42 AM (16 hours ago) 5:42 AM
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Can a Nigerian join?

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Igwesi Onyedikachi Victor

5:42 AM (16 hours ago) 5:42 AM
to auth...@googlegroups.com

Please what of the Nigerian Version of the WhatsApp group. Can you or anyone else share it with me, I would love to join in it. Thank you

On Tue, Jul 23, 2024, 7:49 PM Eliezer Bernard Owusu Ntim <elieze...@gmail.com> wrote:
The AuthorAID Ghana Hub wants a database of all its members. We have created a WhatsApp group to connect all members in the country to facilitate the upcoming workshop. Kindly join using the link below .

zainab Yunusa-Kaltungo

8:22 AM (14 hours ago) 8:22 AM
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello Victor,