Seeking European Phd Opportunities ( for 2024 intake

IMAAN ALI

Apr 18, 2024, 10:21:37 AMApr 18
to AuthorAID
Dear All Honourable Members,
Greetings!

I am Shumaila Nargus, from Pakistan. As a committed researcher and professional in mental and public health, I am actively pursuing opportunities to earn a Doctorate degree in various disciplines. My interests span Public Health, Health Policy, Healthcare Systems, Epidemiology, Population Health, Global Health, Health Promotion, Mental Health, Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Behavioral Science, Neuropsychology, Applied Psychology, Health Psychology, Neuroscience, Addiction, and Psychiatry & Psychology. I am eager to advance knowledge and make a significant impact in these fields through my doctoral studies.

I have recently completed my Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Public Health with distinction, achieving a 3.98 CGPA out of 4.0. Prior to this, I finished my Masters (M.Sc.) in Psychology in the year 2015 and in addition, I also earned an advanced level study in Clinical Psychology, a program called PMDCP (Post Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psychology) in the year 2019.
Currently, i am working as a Research Associate at the University Institute of Public Health since 2021. Furthermore, In 2022, I joined Washington University, USA, as a collaborative researcher, engaging in diverse research projects. My academic and professional endeavors have resulted 26 publications in prestigious, high impact factor global academic and public health journals

I am also thrilled to collaborate with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures to foster innovation and drive positive change. My master's and postgraduate studies have allowed me to work alongside esteemed professors and researchers, enhancing my knowledge and sharpening my skills in data analysis, experimental design, and literature review.I possess a comprehensive skill set that includes conducting literature reviews, gathering and analyzing data, designing and implementing experiments, and writing research reports and publications.

Additionally, I would appreciate any updates or resources that you may have regarding the program's current status, faculty, and research activities.

Best regards,
Shumaila Nargus
dr_shuma...@yahoo.com

Danish Ali

Apr 21, 2024, 11:22:02 PMApr 21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
I would like to recommend Italian PhD calls
have a look at them and try to go for the Italian PhD

Highly recommend
For more information please join these groups on facebook and you will find a lot of opportunities
  1. The Scholarship Network
  2. Pakistan Scholarship League

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com