How to do research in a digital world - free webinar

Janet Salmons

Apr 22, 2024, 12:46:33 PMApr 22
to AuthorAID
How to do research in a digital world

 I'm so excited to be joined by innovative researchers from Center for Advanced Internet Studies (CAIS) and the director of CAIS College.
Dr. Esther Laufer: Director, Center for Advanced Internet Studies (CAIS)College
Azadeh Shams, M.A. CAIS Project: “Digital Feminist Activism and Imagining the Future: Case Study of the “Woman, Life, Freedom” Movement in Iran”
Prof. Dr. Edlyne E. Anugwom, CAIS Project: “The Gig Economy and Labour Precarity In Nigeria: Evidence From The Fintech Sector”

and my project: "Ethical Design of Online Qualitative Research: Updating Models and Offering Ways to Apply Them"

Have you registered? If not, here is the link!
https://researchmethodscommunity.sagepub.com/events-calendar/how-to-do-research-in-a-digital-world