Web Help Output missing List characters

Sara Levy

Jun 15, 2015, 4:41:59 PM6/15/15
to author-...@googlegroups.com
When my customer views the web help I sent him, the lower case alpha list characters are missing from certain lists. When I view the help using FF, stored locally on my PC, I do not have this problem. The CSS seems to be have the right style definition and naturally was sent as part of the web help.

For example, if I have a list like this:

a. tomatoes
b. cucumbers.
c. bananas

The customer sees:

tomatoes
cucumbers
bananas

Any ideas how to start troubleshooting this?

bunni F

Jun 16, 2015, 6:24:15 AM6/16/15
to author-...@googlegroups.com
Make sure your custom CSS is listed AFTER the default CSS. Otherwise, AIT default styles will overwrite the custom definitions.

Rochelle Fisher
rochell...@gmail.com