Paragraph with no style applied to line 0 of Topic object

4 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Ben Mansheim

nepročitano,
26. svi 2015. 01:13:3226. 05. 2015.
u author-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I get this message sometimes in the publishing log. I then check the topics processed before and after the message but they don't have "no style" in line 0. (What's line 0 anyway?)

Any ideas of how to troubleshoot this?

I don't think it causes any problems in the publish but it is annoying to see an error that doesn't make sense.

Thanks,

Ben Mansheim
b...@mansheim.com
home 077-440-3105
cell 052-691-6188
US 617-778-5944 (however we are still 7 hours ahead of Eastern time)

Richard Levine

nepročitano,
26. svi 2015. 04:32:4226. 05. 2015.
u author-...@googlegroups.com
Do you have duplicate glossary entries in your book?

**************************
Richard Levine
Har Halutz
20121 Israel
**************************

Ben Mansheim

nepročitano,
26. svi 2015. 05:37:1126. 05. 2015.
u author-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the try, Richard. There are no glossary entries in the book.

Ben Mansheim
b...@mansheim.com
home 077-440-3105
cell 052-691-6188
US 617-778-5944 (however we are still 7 hours ahead of Eastern time)

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi
0 novih poruka