Graphic Sizing

Sara Levy

Sep 30, 2013, 8:34:44 AM9/30/13
to author-...@googlegroups.com
I have a book which I publish to web help. The graphics are scaled down in the output despite the fact that their file object template scales the graphics to 100%. I have another book with which this does not happen. Both books contain graphics of the same size, linked using the same graphic object template, which is set to scale the graphics to 100% in the web tab. I am using the same publishing profile to publish both books, and the same web help template. I need the graphics to be scaled down the same way in both.

What can be causing the scaling down of the graphics in the one book? I need to know so that I can replicate it.

I would really appreciate any ideas - I am trying to finish a project immediately and this is the last snag.

Thanks a million,
Sara

Sara Levy

Sep 30, 2013, 10:06:01 AM9/30/13
to author-...@googlegroups.com
problem solved - or rather mistake remembered - thanks