Re: [Author-it] Digest for author-it-users@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Barry Hirschfeld

Oct 22, 2014, 10:12:26 AM10/22/14
to author-...@googlegroups.com
I do *not* expect to attend the meeting.

But it would be helpful for potential attendees to know *in which city* the meeting will be.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 1:51 PM, <author-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Yoni Palmer <ypal...@gmail.com>: Oct 22 01:06AM -0700

What's happening in the Author-it world?

Find out at the Israeli Author-it User-Group Meeting on November 10, 2014

Current and potential Author-it users are invited to attend a meeting of
Israeli Author-it users on Monday, November 10, 2014, from 15:30-18:00.

The agenda will include:
- Structured Authoring in Author-it
- How far can you go with HTML help?
- Plus lots more about single sourcing, Author-it, trends

To register, send an email to auth...@tech-tav.com with your name,
company and contact details.
There is no charge for the meeting.
Space is limited, so advanced registration is required.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.

*Yoni Palmer **|* *CEO*

*M:* 058 483 0584 | *Skype*: yoni.p.tt

yon...@tech-tav.com | www.tech-tav.com

Yoni Palmer